Backwards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This will be as long as you like, if you decide to leave us you will do it in the bodies and minds that you came in here with. What has transpired can continue as long or short as you two want. It has to be what both of you want, if one wishes to stay and one wishes to go, the other must follow their spouse. Sorry"

"If you can agree to be here in the loving way you were when you moved in, your stay could last indefinitely. We will stage a funeral and cremation and put your urn in our mausoleum. It's where your remains will eventually be stored. This is for remaining family members sakes and peace of mind. Also if you have anything of value they will have a valid death certificate to deal with probate!"

"You live on. Of course, if we do the funeral you won't be allowed to leave. If you persist you will just fall asleep and expire. Sorry for the harsh last rule. I'm sure you understand we can't have people walking around who are believed dead." He finished. Then smiled and took a drink from the glass at his desk.

"What about dying?" I asked because I had to know.

"When the both of you have had your fill you will go to sleep and rest eternally. We will know without you saying a word." He put it simply.

"These affairs we are having, are they going to look bad in the maker's eyes?" Ma meekly asked.

"Let me put it to you this way, we have a deal with the lord of the afterlife. He likes happy people to come to him, not sad or upset." He returned softly.

"Can we have twenty four hours to think it over?" I asked.

"By all means we will know your decision when you do. We know everything about you, your thoughts and fantasies. We just want your last years to be lived like the people you always wanted to be......Without regret or shame. To live without guilt or jealousy. That's why you forget what happens! You folks have to be the ones who decide to stay or go. I just wanted to invite you to stay! Only couples who truly love one another are invited to stay!" His smile said the rest for him.

We left his office with a big decision on our plate. So we took the day enjoying each other's bodies again. I loved fucking her. Reminding me of when we first met, and our courtship, she was, is and always will be beautiful. I was a bit rough at first but she repaid me by digging her nails into my back. When we couldn't fuck anymore, I quickly wrote today's events down before I forgot. Then we both said 'I want to stay' at the same time, before we fell asleep.

We spent sixty years there, happy and more in love than ever before. I finally remembered where I put my journal, somehow. I wrote this from my notes that I scribbled all those times. We told each other goodbye and goodnight one last time. I grabbed her hand, we said 'I love you' in unison .

Then we closed our eyes.....

Happy Halloween

12