Backyard Chillin'

Story Info
Joe and Carole get to know their neighbors better.
3.9k words
4.68
28k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Backyard Chillin'

Joe and Carole get to know their neighbors better.

Remember, this is fiction. The characters in this story are flawed, just like you and me. Sometimes they make bad decisions as they struggle to live their lives. Sometimes they make life changing decisions. Again, all characters and situations are complete fiction, a product of my fertile imagination. Any similarity to actual people and situations is purely a coincidence. All constructive criticism is welcome. This is an entry into the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023.

*****

Carole and I have been married for nineteen years. We're in our mid-fifties and over the past ten our sex life has slowly evaporated. We moved into this neighborhood about ten years ago. The first people to welcome us were Sandy and Keith from across the street. They are about ten years younger than we are. At the time, Sandy was a shapely brunette in her mid-thirties. In the summer she would walk the dog wearing something that was sure to catch an admiring eye. Whether it was a halter top or a revealing bikini, I certainly enjoyed the scenery.

The four of us regularly have dinner together several times a year. Usually after hanging out with Sandy and Keith, Carole is a lot more amorous so I don't mind spending time with them. I'm not sure why they have that effect on Carole, maybe the younger Keith gets her libido going.

Over the past decade, Sandy has added a few pounds, but she is still stunning. She has shifted away from bikinis and halters to one-piece swimsuits and clingy tops. Rather than revealing shorts she's changed to tight yoga pants. Whenever she sees me in the yard, she makes sure to stop and chat. I swear when she's going on a walk she dresses just to tease and tantalize me. Late spring and early fall are notable for the amount of nippage she displays.

Over the years, we had several memorable evenings together. Two summers ago, Sandy took to subtly displaying her charms. Gradually she has become less and less subtle.

The first time, Sandy was sitting across from us on their back porch. She was wearing a white, one-piece swimsuit. Twice she got up to go to the kitchen and both times she returned nipped out. When Carole got up to use the restroom, Sandy uncrossed her legs with maximum spread providing a nice view of her crotch. She smiled flirtatiously at me. I could detect her labia and pubic hair through the fabric. My eyes shifted back and forth between her eyes and her crotch. Her husband Keith was talking away, oblivious to what was happening between Sandy and me.

Later that summer, we had a similar situation. This time, Sandy was wearing a miniskirt. She placed her foot up on the couch, hiked up her skirt, and showed me a tiny thong that barely covered her vulva. She licked her lips and I could feel the blood rushing to my crotch.

Last summer, Sandy added glimpses of her bare breasts. One evening she was wearing a loose-fitting t-shirt with a scoop neck and large arms holes. I was continually getting a side boob shot or occasionally a view right down her shirt. What a lovely view. Once she leaned in close as she offered me some fruit on a tray making sure I had a clear shot down her top. She smiled at me when she stood up and then licked her lips.

Several times she showed me her charms. The last time, Carole and I came over for a swim in their pool. Sandy wore a light blue one-piece with spaghetti straps. Her breasts and mons provided topography to the thin material. She got out and then dove back in. She surfaced facing me with her breasts exposed. She feigned surprise and pulled her suit up. We all laughed about it.

On this occasion I had an opportunity to reciprocate. Long ago I had cut the liner out of my trunks. As we sat across from one another after dinner, I positioned myself so that Sandy could see my cock up the leg holes. Sandy's smile was encouraging.

Which bring me to this summer. Back in late June, we were over and again she was wearing a short miniskirt. She strategically bent over providing an erection inducing view of her ass clad only in a string thong. I involuntarily groaned at that luscious view.

I think Sandy has been watching when I am out in the front yard, timing when she walks the dog. It seems like I have been getting an eyeful of her charms on a daily basis. One of her favorite outfits has been a plain white t-shirt without a bra. Often it has been wet with sweat providing me with a view of her wet t-shirt contest entry.

Last Friday afternoon was an exceptionally steamy day even for early August. I had just taken a break from the garden. Carole and I were sitting on our porch enjoying a cool breeze. Sandy walked over sans dog. She wore a yellow one-piece bathing suit with sandals. Her ample breasts dominated the scenery and since she had just climbed out of her pool, her large nipples were attempting to escape the confines of her bathing costume. Her mons seemed to be enhanced in the suit. She said, "You two should come over for a swim."

I begged off, claiming I had more work to do, but Carole readily agreed.

After Sandy left, Carole nudged me, "Didn't mind seeing that, did you?"

I played dumb, "Seeing what?"

She laughed, "Are you kidding me? If Sandy's nipples were any harder, she'd taken your eye out."

That made me laugh. No, I certainly didn't mind and neither did Carole. She'll often tell me that I can look all I want just as long as I don't touch.

Carole ran up and changed into her swimsuit. It showed off her best asset - her breasts with some nice cleavage. She'd let herself go a little over the years, but she was still attractive. She crossed the street for a swim and I got back to work in the garden.

*****

About five that afternoon I had just returned to the house when my phone rang. It was Carole. Answering it wasn't optional, "Hi, Sweetheart."

Carole said, "We're having dinner over here." She sounded a little tipsy. "Get cleaned up. There's a salad in the fridge, a container with cut up veggies, a container of that garlicy hummus you like, and a bottle of Chardonnay."

"Wait. Let me write this down." I repeated the list to her.

"Good. You can wear your swimsuit if you want. Or not." She laughed, "Well you can't walk across the street naked so wear something. Maybe bring some beers if you don't want wine."

"I'll be over in a bit."

I took a shower and changed into some baggy shorts and a light cotton shirt. I went commando just for the thrill of it, but also with the intent of allowing Sandy a peek at the old boy up the leg holes. It was about a half hour later when I finally walked across the street.

Keith had just pulled into the driveway in his company van. He runs his own HVAC business. He's a very easy-going guy. He doesn't take too many things seriously and is happy to just enjoy life. He's of average height and build. "Hey neighbor! What's up?"

I pointed toward his house, "Our brides have been swimming and we're having dinner together."

"Cool! Make yourself at home. I'm going to clean up."

I followed him through the front door and made my way to the kitchen. I set the dinner items down, put the wine in the fridge, and popped open a beer. When I got to the back deck Sandy and Carole were floating around in the pool on air mattresses.

Sandy called out, "Aren't you swimming with us?"

"No. I'm good. I'm just going to sit here and watch you two mermaids."

Carole laughed, "I'm more of a beached whale." She was definitely tipsy. Usually, she'd never put herself down.

The view from the deck was nice though. Nipples and pubic hair were clearly discernable through wet swimsuit fabric.

Sandy was in flirt mode. I was pleasantly surprised when she slid off her raft and pulled her swimsuit down, exposing her breasts. Damn! Her areolae were large and her nipples were like thick pencil erasers. Carole immediately let out a hoot.

Sandy walked to the edge of the pool and rested her breasts on the side of the pool, "Are you sure you don't want to come in? The water's great and the company is even better."

Damn, those were very nice. I just smiled and looked into her eyes, "I just showered. I'm cool at the moment. I'll just stay here and enjoy the view. I love the view. Maybe later."

"If you're not going to join us, we should probably get ready for dinner. Keith should be home any moment."

"He's upstairs cleaning up."

"In that case, it is dinner time." She pulled her suit back up.

Carole and Sandy didn't bother to dry off. They just padded around in their suits, dripping water everywhere.

When Carole walked by, I gave her butt a little pat.

She cooed, "Oooo, I like that."

Sandy asked, "Like what?"

"When Joe pats my butt."

Sandy came over and offered her butt to me, bending low at the waist, "Can I have some?"

I looked over at Carole and she smiled. I broke the "don't touch" rule and gave Sandy a nice pat on a butt cheek followed by a gentle squeeze, allowing my hand to dwell longer than I should have, a finger sliding along her slit. Carole slapped her hands together and laughed. She was definitely more than tipsy.

Keith appeared and kissed his wife, "What are we having?"

Sandy said, "Hot dogs." She handed him a package of franks. "Time to fire up the grill."

I took a seat at their kitchen counter. Carole leaned up against me as we watched Sandy move around the kitchen. My wife took my hand and pulled it around her, placing it on her breast. I gave her nipple a gentle tweak and she squealed.

Sandy turned around, "Oh, I see you two love birds are having fun."

Carole said, "Just so you know, Joe's only doing this because he gets to see your nipples."

Sandy gave me a sly smile, "Here, I'll make them bigger for you." She pulled her suit down again, exposing her breasts. She gave her nipples a twist and a little pull. "That should keep them hard for a while. Should I put them away for you?"

I laughed, "Only if you want to."

She left her breasts exposed. Then she went over to the cabinet and bent at the waist, giving us a nice view of her slit outlined on the gusset of her swimsuit.

Carole gave me a slap, "Remember, no touching."

Sandy looked at us through her legs, "What was that?"

"Joe's over here ogling your lady parts. He can look, but no touching."

Sandy wiggled her butt for us. Still bent over, she traced her finger over her vulva giving herself a minor camel toe, "He can't touch, but I can. Carole, I think we should go topless for the rest of the evening."

Sandy rolled her one-piece so that it was down around her waist. Carole let out a hoot and pulled her top down.

I nodded, "This is nice."

Soon Keith had the hot dogs ready. When he returned to the kitchen, he wasn't sure what was going on with both of our wives now topless.

He looked at me a little confused, "I think I missed something."

"Not really. They just want to be topless."

Keith smiled a shit-eating grin.

Sandy said, "Everyone grab something and take it out to the table." With that, the four of us sat down for a nice summer dinner with bare female breasts for a garnish.

Sandy took a scoop of hummus with a celery stick, "Oh my. That's garlicy."

Carole said, "Joe always makes the point that if everyone is eating garlic, then you don't have to worry about garlic breath."

Keith laughed, "In case we're kissing each other later."

Carole laughed, "In case we're kissing right now!" She leaned over and kissed me, leading with her tongue. I entwined my tongue with hers, a shock running down my spine.

Sandy moaned, "That's nice." She took her hot dog and prepared to take a bite, "I've always heard that it is nearly impossible for a lady to eat a hot dog without looking like a whore."

Carole laughed, "You mean like this?" She opened wide and tried to take as much of her hot dog into her mouth. She pulled it out without taking a bite.

I said, "Well, if you never take a bite then everyone will think you're practicing your blow job skills."

Carole smirked at me, "Maybe I am practicing. Don't you wish this was you right now?"

Keith's mouth dropped open, "I wish it was me."

Carole stuck her tongue out at me, "Keith appreciates me."

My eyes went wide, "Who's saying I don't appreciate you?"

"I hear that snide undertone. Back in the day I was an expert."

I laughed, "You still are."

Sandy said, "How about me?"

She took the hot dog almost all the way into her mouth.

Keith groaned, "Oh my god that's hot."

Sandy pulled it out and smiled, "Maybe later for you lover boy."

Carole kicked me under the table, "Stop drooling."

"I'm not drooling!"

"Yes, but you're thinking about drooling."

The four of us finished dinner with a constant banter with some kind of sexual undertone. When we were done, we put everything back in the kitchen.

Sandy asked Carole, "So the rule is that Joe can't touch me. Can I touch him?"

"All you want."

What had gotten into my wife? Sandy grabbed my ass as I walked away from her. I stopped and gave it a little shake.

When I returned with a tray of condiments she grabbed my crotch, "Oooo. Very nice."

Carole came over and grabbed my crotch once Sandy's hand was off me, "Doesn't he have a nice package?"

Sandy licked her lips again at me, "Very nice."

We moved to their two couches on the deck, the scene of so much flirting and flashing. Sandy sat cross-legged across from us. I could make out her nice mons and some pubic hair through her thin swimsuit material. Her large, bare breasts still dominated the scenery though. Keith was just taking it all in. The sun was setting and a warm breeze provided just enough cooling.

Carole is post-menopausal and when a hot flash strikes, she is none too happy. By this time of the evening, she was beyond tipsy. "God, it's so fucking hot! I hate having to wear clothes."

Sandy laughed, "Well, just take them off. We don't care."

To my shock, my prudish wife pulled her bathing suit all the way off. I looked over at Sandy and Keith. Sandy had a shit-eating grim and Keith's jaw was on his chest. I wasn't going to say a word.

Sandy asked, "Does that cool you off?"

"A little." She stood up and spread her arms to the breeze.

I said, "When she's hot, she's hot." I wanted to make sure she knew what she was doing, "Are you good with Sandy and Keith seeing you like this?"

She spun around and nearly lost her balance, "Shut up! Of course, they can see my boob-a-las and my lady parts."

She cupped her breasts from below and held them up for our neighbors, "Like these Keith?"

"Hell yeah."

"Good." Carole still wasn't happy, "I'm too damn hot." She jumped in the pool, soaked for a minute or two, and was back, "Much better." Carole toweled off and looked over at me with malice, "Shut up."

"What? I didn't say a thing."

"You're just jealous because Keith gets to see me in all my glory."

"I don't mind. I like seeing you too."

"How about if he sucked on my girls?" Carole stuck her tongue out at me. She walked over and straddled Keith with Sandy right next to her, "Suck on me Keith." She held up a nipple and placed it at his mouth.

Sandy asked, "Can I have one?"

"Keith can suck this one and you can have the other one."

I couldn't believe my eyes. Here were our neighbors each with one of Carole's nipples in their mouth.

Sandy smiled at me, "Joe looks neglected. Mind if he sucks on me?"

Carole looked over at me, "Make her happy. Suck on her boob-a-las."

Sandy stood up and peeled off her entire swimsuit. What a sight. For forty-something she looked fine. Large areolae and nipples capped her ample breasts. She had a dark bush trimmed into a classic delta. Very retro.

I noticed that Keith's face was buried in my wife's breasts. The no touch rule had definitely been suspended.

Sandy came over and straddled my legs, our crotches pressed together. My erection was getting harder by the minute.

She smiled down at me and wiggled her hips, "That feels nice."

She sat up and placed a breast at my mouth. I greedily sucked, moving back and forth. She ran her fingers through my hair, finally taking a firm grasp. She pulled my face to her and moved my mouth from nipple to nipple. As I looked up into her eyes, I parted her labia with my finger. She was dripping wet and I heard a subtle groan. I continued fingering her, taking her moisture and lubricating her clit.

Damn! Sandy felt good. Those fine breasts in my face. My fingers working her pussy. I focused my thumb on her clit. I took some moisture and rubbed her anus. I was rewarded with another groan.

Carole stood up and gave me a fierce look, "No blow jobs for you!"

I laughed, "Oh, because those happen on a regular basis." Sandy swung her butt on the couch next to me.

I looked over at Keith, "Once a year if I'm lucky."

Carole was pissed, "Fuck you. Maybe I'll give Keith a blow job."

Sandy said, "Well if you're going to blow my husband, then I'm going to blow yours."

Carole yelled, "Deal! Keith, I need to see the goods."

Sandy pointed at Keith, "You heard the woman! Let's see it!"

Keith looked like a deer in the headlights. He stood up and slowly unsnapped his jeans. I just sat there laughing.

Carole yelled at me, "Mr. Robertson!"

I said, "What?"

"You need to lose yours too."

I didn't need to be told twice. I stood, kicked off my sandals, and let my shorts drop to the deck. I felt the warm air flowing over my erect cock. While I was at it, I pulled my shirt off.

I stood in front of Sandy. She asked, "Can I touch?"

I looked over at Carole, "Mrs. Robertson, Sandy would like to know if she can touch me."

"She can fuck the living shit out of you for all I care."

Keith was standing there in his shirt and socks with a full erection. He was a little smaller than average, but not much. I'm maybe a smidge above average.

Carole pushed him back down on the couch and started for his cock.

Sandy pulled me back down on the couch and kissed me. She whispered, "I have been dreaming about this since you first moved in. Sit back for me."

I looked over and Carole was already bobbing up and down at Keith's crotch. I sat back down and Sandy settled in between my legs. I scooted forward a little to give her more access.

"Mmmm." She took my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. A little suck, then another swirl, "I think I detect a little something tasty." She licked the length of my shaft then circled the head again. Her eyes were locked in on mine as she began to work me in earnest, bobbing up and down, taking most of my shaft into her mouth. Her hands began stroking my shaft, then cupping my balls. I felt a saliva moistened finger slip into my ass. I groaned my approval.

Over Sandy's shoulder I could see Carole doing the same for Keith. I couldn't believe she was going for this.

I brought my attention back to Sandy who now was bobbing quickly on cock. She looked up at me, "Ready?"

"Carole am I ready?"

She came off Keith's cock, "Fuck yeah!"

Sandy straddled my legs and placed my erection at her opening, "I can't believe I get to do this."

She pressed herself onto my cock. Her tight slickness enveloped me. I heard Carole groan loudly. I looked over and she had mounted Keith.

Sandy's hips slowly started working my cock. I leaned forward and sucked on first one nipple then the other. She threw her head back and groaned. The speed of her hips increased. She changed up her motion from up and down to back and forth, our pubic mounds grinding on one another.

I grasped her ass cheeks and Sandy leaned forward, kissing me, probing with her tongue. Electricity shot down my spine.

Over Sandy's shoulder, Carole let out a sustained 'ahhhh'. I was surprised because normally she didn't have the stamina to be in top. I heard her instruct Keith, "We gotta switch."

12