Backyard Chillin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carole laid down on her back and Keith immediately buried his cock in my wife's pussy. His hips moving in earnest.

Sandy had increased to maximum speed, bouncing on my lap, "Oh, Joe!" She grabbed my shoulders and threw her head back. I felt her vagina contracting on my erection. I latched onto a nipple and sucked for all I was worth.

"Here it comes Sandy." I thrust up into her and shot my seed, two, three times. Sandy kept moving, her orgasm consuming her.

Finally, she fell forward onto me, our tongues wrestling, probing. Over her shoulder I saw that Keith had stopped moving and was kissing Carole.

*****

I must have dozed off. I opened my eyes and looked around. The sun had set and twilight was quickly giving way to night. A crescent moon hung low in the western sky. Keith had collapsed on Carole. Sandy still had my cock buried in her pussy, her head on my shoulder. I stroked Sandy's hair.

She opened her eyes and kissed me, "Did we fall asleep?"

I smiled, "Yes."

Carole sat up, "Wow. What time is it?"

I looked at my watch, "A little after nine."

Sandy stood up and my flaccid cock plopped onto my stomach. She let out a little squeal, "I have cum dripping down my leg."

Carole exclaimed, "I think all Keith's cum has already come out of me!"

Sandy walked over to the table and grabbed some napkins, handing Carole a handful.

Carole seemed quite sober, "That was some nice exercise. We'll have to do it again some time."

Sandy kissed Carole on the lips. Their tongues probed one another.

Sandy said, "Great idea. I really enjoyed your husband."

"And I enjoyed yours."

I pulled on my shorts and sandals, but that was all. Carole wrapped a towel around herself, "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

She took my hand and we walked through the side gate toward our house, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I did. I'm a bit surprised at how it turned out."

I looked over at my wife. She was smiling, "I'm not."

12