All Comments on 'Backyard Chillin''

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nasty56Nasty569 months ago

Hope there is a continuation to this story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Fun and games!

4

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was well written and quite arousing. The ending was just right with no repetitive scenes. For me his wife's comments at the end said that she and her friend planned the whole thing, she wasn't nearly as drunk as she appeared and the two women had something going between them. I see no need for a sequel but if you do one don't be repetitive. Have some bisexual action both male and female. Too many of these stories have lesbian scenes but no male on male action. I guess it's a guy thing that they don't want to think they might like to suck a cock. I'm an old man and think it would be quite erotic. If presented with the opportunity I would jump at the chance.

wwaldripwwaldrip7 months ago

Excellent story very enjoyable reading what developed during the evening meal time event, it was very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More of these please

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice and quite neighborly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...