Backyard Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy smiled and raised her hand, tentatively touching the tip of her finger to the top side of her brother's rigidly upthrust hard-on. She slowly ran it up and down a few times, then slid it higher until it caught on the underside of the flared ridge around his engorged glans. She slid it up and over that flared edge and onto the broad surface of his cock-head.

"Ohhhh, Ronnie, it feels so smooth..." she whispered as she slid her fingertip all around that bloated, purple knob. After a few moments, she slid her fingertip across the tiny slit at the very tip of his prick, then all the way down the underside of his shaft. Now she slowly stroked her fingertip up and down the full length of his organ along his urethra several times. Ron groaned softly and his body shivered.

Amy looked up at her brother and said, "Do you like that, Ronnie?"

"Ohhhh, yeah..." Ron groaned, tightening his butt and thrusting his penis higher still.

"Ummm...so do I..." the girl sighed. "Looking at it and touching it like this is giving me the strangest, but really nice, feeling down there..." she murmured, nodding her head and pointing with her chin.

Gaining confidence after caressing her brother's penis with just her fingertip for a time, Amy said, "How about if I do this...like you did?" She gently wrapped her entire hand around his stiff, hard shaft like she had seen him do himself a short while before. She gasped as she felt how warm and solid the boy's organ felt beneath the soft, smooth, taut-stretched skin which covered it.

The butterflies in her stomach rose up in a sudden flurry, and a lightning bolt of excitement shot through her body, exploding deep in her belly. Her entire body shook for a moment and her hand clamped down hard on her brother's throbbing shaft.

After being lost in a haze for a few moments, Amy's vision gradually cleared and she found Ron writhing and squirming before her. His hand was on her wrist, trying to release her death-grip on his penis.

Groaning, her tensed up body relaxed. She released her grip on the boy's prick and he, too, groaned and relaxed. His quivering penis was dark and swollen above where her hand had been. After a moment she saw it fade and his organ shrank a bit.

"Oh, I'm...I'm...I'm so sorry..." Amy stammered, feeling flushed. "I...I don't know what just happened...but it was amazing!"

Ron chuckled. "Oh, I think I know what happened!" he said.

Amy returned her attention to her brother's penis. It had lost a bit of its steely hardness and was drooping slightly. Its big, purple head had shrunk a bit as well, pinker now and no longer shiny-smooth with full engorgement. A tiny tear-drop of clear fluid hung at the tip of his organ, glistening in the sunlight.

She raised her hand and touched her fingertip to the gently curved underside of the boy's drooping organ and tenderly caressed it. Her brother's penis quickly responded, straightening back up, its purple head re-inflating. She saw the glistening dew-drop suspended at its tip grow larger, then break free and trickle down the underside of his shaft.

"What's this stuff?" Amy asked, pointing at the tip of her brother's prick as another droplet of pre-cum oozed out, to replace the one that had trickled down his shaft.

"Uhhhh...that's some...uhhh...juice...that leaks out after a little while..." Ron replied, a bit hesitantly. "I...uhhh...I think it's supposed to make it more slippery when a guy and a girl...uhhhh..."

Amy's eyebrows raised and she nodded. "Oh, I see,' she said. "I thought just the girl was supposed to take care of that."

She touched her fingertip to the tip of the boy's penis and flicked off the droplet of pre-cum suspended there.

"Ahhh, yes..." she murmured, rubbing her thumb and fingertip together, evaluating the slightly viscous fluid's slipperiness.

As another droplet of pre-cum oozed from that tiny orifice, Amy again touched her fingertip to the tip of her brother's shaft. This time, she pushed the clear droplet back over the tip and smeared it around on the broad surface of his engorged glans.

"Ooooooooh..." she cooed as she felt the tip of her finger glide all around the smooth surface of her brother's cock-head, lubricated by that droplet of pre-cum. "I see...it does feel slippery..."

The girl once again wrapped her hand around her brother's rigid shaft. She moaned softly as the butterflies in her belly rose up again, but this time did not invoke an explosion.

"Oooooh, it feels so warm, and strong!" she said as she gently slid her fist up and down along the boy's upthrust erection. His cock was now dry from the sun and her dainty little hand slid smoothly up and down along the stiff shaft, gliding over the soft, dry skin without pulling on it. She thrilled to the silky-smooth feel of its taut-stretched skin, while beneath that covering she felt the hot, solid core of his erect organ throbbing against her palm.

Amy glanced up at her brother's face and saw a blissful smile there as he watched her. "Well, how do you like having someone else touch it for you?" she asked.

"Well...forgetting about how you almost strangled it a few moments ago..." he chuckled, "it's fantastic! It's quite different, though, from what I'm used to. Normally, I get the feeling of my hand on my cock as well as the feeling of my cock in my hand. This way, I just get the feeling of your hand around my cock. But knowing that it's someone else's hand around my cock puts it on a whole new level. This is a million times better!"

Ron lay there, his head cradled on the palms of his hands, his back arched so that his straining hard-on was thrust up high as Amy tenderly stroked it. Her strangle-hold on his cock a few moments before and the subsequent partial deflation of his erection had tempered his passions a bit and he found that he was able to enjoy her caresses without being driven over the top too quickly.

Ron's eyes went back and forth from his sister's dainty little hand encircling his long, hard cock and the girl's lovely titties bouncing and swaying beneath her upraised arm. He finally brought his hand up and cupped his palm under his sister's firm little tittie for his first feel of a woman's breast. Amy's eyes opened wide and she looked down at her breast, then turned her head to look at him.

She smiled and nodded. "Oooooh, that feels good!" she said as her brother tenderly fondled her firm little globe. "You know, it feels better for me, too, when some else does the touching!"

She returned her attention to her brother's penis. "How about me, Ronnie? Am I doing this right?" she asked.

"Shit yeah, sis!" Ron said. "You're doing great. You're a natural! Somehow, you already figured out that it feels best when you just lightly stroke up and down without pulling on the skin, instead of gripping it too hard and sliding the skin up and down."

Amy knitted her brows, looking puzzled. She tightened her grip a bit and noticed that the taut-stretched skin covering her brother's penis now stayed in place under her hand and slid up and down along the solid core of his shaft instead of remaining in place while her fist moved up and down over it.

"Ohhhh, shit!" Ron groaned, his ass squirming.

"No good?" Amy asked, looking concerned.

"Oh, no!" Ron gasped. "That's good, too. It's just that it's much more intense when you do it that way! Light strokes without pulling the skin feels good, longer, while holding it tighter, so the skin slides up and down with your hand, feels good, shorter!"

Amy looked confused but loosened her grip and continued to lightly stroke her brother's cock without pulling the skin.

"Ahhhhh...yes..." Ron sighed, relaxing a bit and smiling with delight. "That's the way to do it when you're just getting started, and trying to prolong it as long as possible. It's all right to mix it up a little, but you should save the other way mostly for the end."

Amy wasn't entirely clear about what that all meant: just getting started, prolonging it, and saving it for the end. However, she assumed from her brother's reactions that what she was doing at the moment was what he wanted.

Amy peered down between her brother's thighs to look at his now loosely dangling, sun-warmed scrotum. While she continued to stroke his rigid penis with her right hand, she slid the fingers of her left hand under his sac and scooped his balls onto her palm.

Ron's body jerked.

"Ohhhh, shit!" he gasped, arching his back and thrusting his straining prick upward.

"Are you all right?" Amy asked, concerned.

"Better than all right!" Ron groaned. "That feels great! But you have to be very careful with those things, they're very sensitive to pain. It feels really good when you touch them, but you have to do it real gently!"

Amy silently nodded her acknowledgement. She smiled as she tenderly fondled her brother's testicles with her fingers, marveling at the soft, supple feel of his wrinkled scrotum. Ron was soon moaning and groaning in heavenly delight, thrusting his straining prick up and down through one of his sister's hands while her other hand tenderly fondled his aching balls.

Amy's butterflies were once again causing quite a stir deep down in her belly. She didn't know what was happening, but as she gently stroked her fist up and down on her brother's thrusting penis while also fondling his balls, she felt the excitement rising inside her, and it felt very good. Without realizing it, her grip began to tighten on the boy's rigid shaft and the pace of her strokes increased.

"Amy! Amy!" Ron cried. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit! I'm...I'm going to come! Amy...ohhh, ohhh, Amy...don't...don't stop...ohhh, shit! Don't stop!"

Amy wasn't too sure what was happening, but she sure had no intention of stopping! Her own soaring passions wouldn't allow it.

Suddenly, her brother's body froze, his back arched and his straining penis thrust far upward. Amy felt his hand clutch tightly around her breast, his fingers digging into the soft flesh. He let out a loud, bellowing grunt and she felt his balls jump in her left hand while his throbbing hard-on pulsed mightily in her right. A huge glob of milky white jiz erupted from the tip of his bloated, purple cock-head and shot a foot into the air. Amy gasped in shock and awe at that incredible sight.

As the amorphous blob of cum splashed down on her hands, Amy felt another mighty pulse pass through her brother's straining organ and another blob of cum erupted from the tip of his cock, rising even higher than the first, before splashing down on her hands. Transfixed, Amy could merely hold on and watch as she felt pulse after pulse pass through her brother's penis and saw spurt after spurt of thick, white sperm fountain from its tip to rain down on her hands and arms.

Once again, Amy felt another lightning bolt strike deep in her belly and she cried out in delight as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her body while she gripped her brother's pulsating organ, watching it repeatedly spurt gobs of cum into the air.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhh, my god...that was incredible!" Amy gasped a few moments later, her body trembling as her orgasm ebbed. She stared at her brother's penis still gently throbbing in her hand. Translucent dollops of semen gushed from the tiny slit at its tip with each pulse and flowed across the big, purple head as she slowly slid her encircling fist up and his now cum-slickened shaft.

"Ohhhhh, shit...Amy..." Ron groaned, his body relaxing as his orgasm ebbed as well. "I've never felt anything so fantastic before! It felt like I just shot my guts out through my dick!"

Amy smiled at him as she released his cock and watched thick streamers of sticky white semen trail off from her hand back to his penis. She continued to play with it for a time, stroking her fingers up and down through the gooey mess as his gradually softening shaft began to droop.

"You've never done that before, Ronnie?" she asked.

"Oh, sure," he said. "Probably a thousand times since I was a kid...but it was always me doing it to myself. I see now that it's a whole different thing when someone else does it for you!

Amy smiled as she continued to slide her hand back and forth along the slimy shaft of her brother's penis. "'Thousands of times,'" Ronnie?" she murmured. "You must really like it!"

Ron laughed. "Yeah, I guess you could say that!" he said.

"How did you get started doing that, Ronnie?" she asked.

"Well..." Ron began hesitantly, unsure about talking to his sister about such a personally intimate subject. But then he realized that he was laying there with his cum-smeared penis in his sister's hand. That was certainly pretty personally intimate, as well.

"When I was just a young kid, I noticed how good it felt when I washed myself down there. One night when I was in the bathtub, it was feeling real good, so I just kept scrubbing it with the soap and it began to feel different...not the sensation, but my cock itself. It felt heavier, and fatter, and longer. After a few moments, it was at least three times as long as normal and much thicker, too. It was all stiff and hard, as well. I couldn't believe what I saw! I couldn't understand what had happened to it, but it felt amazing! And I also noticed that it felt even better like that, all stiff and hard rather than soft and floppy, when I rubbed it with my soapy hands!"

Ron noticed that his semen was congealing and drying out in the warm sun. "Why don't you wash that off now, Amy?" he suggested. "It becomes a yucky mess, the longer you wait."

Amy held up her hands and rubbed her sticky fingers together. "I see what you mean," she said. She put her arms down into the water and scrubbed the cum off, then she began splashing water onto her brother's belly and thighs to clean him off as well.

"After I discovered how good it felt to wash my dick when it was hard," Ron continued, "mom never had any trouble getting me to take a bath anymore." He chuckled. "I took baths as often as I could, even if mom didn't tell me to. I just loved lying there in the tub, staring at my cock, sticking up out of the sudsy water, stiff and straight. I'd admire it for a while, then I'd rub the bar of soap on it and stroke my fist up and down that slippery shaft for what seemed like hours! Mom used to get so mad and yell at me to get out of there, but I just ignored her and kept on stroking it!"

"Oh, yeah, I remember that!" Amy cried. "That was when we lived in that little house with only one bathroom. So that's what you were doing! We would to get so frustrated because the rest of us couldn't use the bathroom!"

Ron laughed. "Yeah, I guess it was kind of selfish. But it was only for a few months, because I soon made another discovery! One day, I was the one waiting to get into the bathroom, for a change, and I had to pee real bad. I was on my bed, lying on my stomach, with my hand inside my pants, squeezing and pulling on my cock, trying to relieve some of the pressure on my bladder. Of course, after a little while, my cock hardened up. I continued squeezing and pulling on it, because now it felt good, as well as relieving the pressure on my bladder. After a few minutes, the most amazing feeling shot through my body, radiating from my cock. I thought that I had broken something! For a few days, I didn't touch it. But then, I tried it again and everything worked fine and again I was rewarded with that wonderful sensation. This was really great! Not only did I find out that soap and water were not required and that I could have a good time anywhere, not just in the bathtub, but I had also discovered the ultimate conclusion to all those nice feelings I got from stroking my cock.

"Of course, I was so young then, I was just shooting blanks. But a couple of years later, after a particularly hot and heavy workout, thick, white juice began gushing out of my cock just like you saw a little while ago. I had no idea that that was supposed to happen! That put a bit of a crimp in my activities. I couldn't just do it when or wherever I wanted to, anymore. As you saw, it can get a little messy!"

Amy giggled. "Messy...yes. But for some reason, seeing all that thick, white goo shooting out sure was exciting!"

"Wow! I'm glad you didn't freak out when that happened," Ron said, "especially when it got all over your hands!"

"It was quite a shock!" Amy said. "In the back of my mind, I guess I knew that that was supposed to happen, but never having experienced it before, and to see it for the first time...ooooooh, that was really exciting!"

Ron chuckled. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the show! Anyway, I've been doing this for half my life, now, so I figure a 'thousand times' is a pretty good estimate. But, like I said before, that was all by myself. Now I know that having someone else do it for me is a whole lot better!"

Amy had been staring down at her brother's flaccid penis for most of the time while he related his history of masturbation to her. She noticed that the boy's organ now looked a bit plumper than it had a few moments before. She slid her hand across his thigh and dipped down to slip her fingers under it. Scooping her brother's floppy penis into her hand, she began to gently stroke and squeeze his soft, limp cock. After a few moments, she looked up at him and smiled, her eyes sparkling with delight.

"Ooooooh...I can feel it getting harder!" she cried.

"Yeah...I can feel it, too!" Ron said. "Usually it takes a while to come back...but I guess that's another benefit of having someone else doing the handling for you!"

Watching with fascination, Amy stroked her fingers back forth along the underside of her brother's penis as it lay atop her palm. She saw it grow longer and longer, then lift up off her palm to slowly stand upright, stiff and straight. She gently wrapped her fingers around the once again rigid shaft and slowly stroked it up and down.

"Oooooh...it feels so hot and solid again!" she murmured breathily. "And the skin on the outside feels so soft and smooth!"

Amy dreamily caressed her brother's upthrust erection for a little while, savoring the delightful sensations it stirred up in the pit of her stomach.

"You know, Ronnie," she said, "when I was doing this before, I felt something way down inside me. I wonder if it was something like what you felt when it shot your juice out."

"Sure it was, Amy!" Ron replied. "Girls can come, too! In fact, from what I've read, I understand that some girls can even come as many times as they want, without having to wait, like guys do! It appeared to me that you did it twice, just while you were jacking me off!"

Amy thought for a moment. "Yeah, I think you're right," Amy agreed.

"And you must be really hot!" Ron exclaimed. "You did it without even being touched!"

Amy smiled sheepishly. "I guess that touching your...uhhh...dick...for the first time and then seeing it shoot off like that...really got me excited." She released her brother's prick and cupped her hands to her breasts. "Ooooooh, I can feel something stirring in my stomach again, right now!"

"Like I said," Ron smiled as he watched his sister squeeze and fondle her firm little titties. "You must be really hot! Just wait 'til you try touching your pussy!"

Amy's eyes opened wide. She released one of her breasts, and slipped her hand under the water and cupped it over her crotch. A thrill shot through her loins and stabbed at her belly. She slowly ground her hips as she rubbed her hand up and down.

"Ooooooh, yes...that does feel good!" she moaned softly. Then she started as she had a thought.

"Ohhh, Ronnie, I'm sorry," she said. "Here I've been having all this fun playing with your lovely...dick, and you haven't even gotten to look at me yet! Would you like to?"