Backyard Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Ron and smiled, "Ohmygod! I'm all wet!" she gasped in mock surprise.

Amy gazed at her wetly glistening finger for a moment, then thought about what her brother had done to her a little while before. She stuck her finger in her mouth, and slowly pulled it back out, smacking her lips.

"Ummmm..." she murmured, smiling, "You're right! I do taste pretty good!"

Ron laughed. "You sure do, sis!" he said.

Amy returned her hand to her crotch and pushed her fingertip between her outer cunt-lips again. As she slowly slid her fingertip back and forth along her moist slit, Amy looked at her brother, her head cocked to the side and a questioning look on her face.

"Hey, Ronnie," she said, "what in the world ever gave you the idea to lick me down there like that?"

Ron raised his eyes her from her pussy to look into her face. "Well..." he said, "I may not have had much personal experience, but I have had a great deal of book-learning."

Amy's eyebrows went up. "'Book-learning'?" she asked.

"Yeah...erotic books and magazines and such," he replied. "I also spent a lot of time at my college library, studying 'extracurricular' subjects. And in my extensive 'studies', I frequently ran across it...and I found the idea quite...uhhh...intriguing. It's called 'cunnilingus,' or less formally: 'eating pussy', 'cunt licking', 'muff diving', 'carpet munching'..."

Amy burst out laughing. When she settled down, she asked, "Do you still have any of these books and magazines you could show me?"

"Hmmm...yeah, I guess so..." Ron replied.

He got up and headed toward the house. Amy watched his erect penis bobbing and quivering as he walked, his sun-warmed balls swinging freely between his thighs. After a few minutes, Ron returned, carrying a small stack of magazines. His cock was now only semi-tumescent, swinging and bouncing heavily from side to side with each step.

He sat back down and laid the magazines on the blanket at his side, away from Amy. He picked up the top one and handed it to her. It was a regular men's magazine, with articles and advertising and several pictorials of voluptuous young women in the nude.

Amy sat up, crossed her legs, and paged through the magazine as it lay on her lap, reading a little bit here and there and perusing the pictorials, commenting on the girls' attributes and how they compared to her own. She held up a magazine and pointed to a picture of a particularly attractive girl.

"How do you like this one, Ronnie?" she asked.

Ron gazed at the picture for a moment. Then he said, "She's very pretty and she has a great body...but her tits are too big for my taste."

Amy looked surprised. "Oh?"

"Yeah, that's the trouble with the girls in those magazines," Ron explained. "Most of them have tits that are already too big, in my mind, and then they get them 'fixed' which not only makes them even bigger, but gives them an unnatural shape as well."

Amy thrust out her chest proudly. "But aren't mine too small?" she asked.

"Not as far as I'm concerned," he assured her. "Most women seem to think about their breasts the way men think about their cocks, that bigger is better. But I think that for breasts, shape and proportionality is much more important...especially shape!" Ron raised his hand and cupped it over his sister's breast. "See! One perfect handful, with no overage. Perfectly proportioned for your body!"

He raised his other hand and touched the tip of his finger to the upper part of her breast. He slid his fingertip up and down the slope of her tittie, from her clavicle to her erect nipple. "You see this nice slope here," he said, gently hefting her breast with one hand, while he traced the sloping curve with his fingertip from the other. "Your titties are round on the bottom and sloped inward on the top, making your nipples point upward. Some women's breasts, especially if they have big ones, or they're artificially enhanced, bulge out at the top, as well as the bottom, instead of sloping, like yours, and that causes their nipples to point downward. That's not as cute as yours. And many women with big tits, even if they slope inward on top, they're so big and heavy, they hang down on their lower ribs instead of standing up all pretty and perky, like yours!"

Amy smiled and thrust out her chest proudly again. "So you really like my titties, Ronnie?" she asked.

Ron cupped his hands over both her breasts and gently tweaked her taut nipples between his fingertips. "You bet, sis!" he said, "they're the best!"

A shiver of delight ran up her spine and her butt wriggled against the blanket as her brother gently fondled her sensitive breasts. They were both sitting cross-legged, knees to knees, and Amy glanced down at her brother's lap. She saw his flaccid penis twitch and then begin to slowly rise. Her stomach fluttered and she gasped softly as she watched the boy's prick grow longer and longer as it rose from the pit formed by his crossed legs to stand pointing nearly vertically upward, well above his lap.

As she stared at her brother's erect penis, Amy felt a stirring in her own loins. She glanced back up at her brother's face and saw that his eyes were trained on her crotch as he fondled her titties. She looked down at her pussy and saw that her puffy outer labia were pulled back by her wide-spread thighs, leaving her vulva slightly open. She could see her pink, inner folds between her parted outer lips, clear juices trickling down through her furrow.

Amy looked back down Ron's prick. She placed her hands on his knees and pushed downward. The boy's pelvis was levered upward, thrusting his erect penis even higher. She released the pressure on his knees and his cock pulled back down a bit. Amy smiled and began pushing down and releasing Ron's knees, watching her brother's organ thrust up and down.

Ron looked up at his sister and saw her staring at his cock, a delighted smile on her pretty face. Looking down at his own crotch, he saw how his penis was thrusting in time with his sister's pushes. Ron released Amy's breasts and, groaning softly, leaned back, supported by his hands behind him. Now his straining prick thrust even higher as Amy, giggling merrily, pumped his knees up and down.

Having gone through all the magazines Ron had given her, Amy noticed that there was still one more behind him.

"How about that one, Ronnie?" she asked, nodding her head toward the remaining magazine.

"Oh, yeah!" he said, glancing down at it. "Well..." he shifted his butt nervously, "that one's kinda special. It's different from those others. It's a little more...uhhh...advanced!"

"Oh?" Amy looked puzzled, unsure what that meant. "Okay...well, let me see it, too!" she said.

Ron picked up the magazine and passed it to his sister. It was much thicker and heavier bound than the others. Amy caught her breath as she saw the cover. It displayed a close-up of an erect penis with what was obviously a woman's hand wrapped around the shaft. The head of the penis was purple and fully engorged while a stream of white cum was spewing from its tip, frozen in mid-spurt.

"Ohmygod!" Amy gasped, as she stared at the cover of the magazine in fascination.

After a few moments, she flipped the cover back to find a picture of a young man and woman sitting together on a couch, kissing passionately. The next picture showed that the woman's blouse had been removed and her breasts exposed. The man had his hand cupped around one of them, while he sucked on the nipple of the other. The fly of the man's pants was open and his penis stuck up through the opening while the woman's hand encircled his rigid shaft. On the facing page, they were both completely naked. The man sat slightly slumped, with his legs spread apart. The woman was next to him, her body pressed to his side with her top leg thrown over his thigh, her hand still gripping his erection as they kissed. In the last picture on that page, the woman was now standing on the couch, straddling the man's chest, her crotch pressed to his upturned face. The man's hands gripped the woman's fleshy buttocks, holding her there. His erect penis and dangling balls were prominently displayed between his wide-spread thighs, now unobstructed by the woman's hand.

"Whew..." Amy gasped, staring at that huge cock, her butt wriggling. She touched her fingertip next to the image and said, "Look at that thing, Ronnie! It's so big! A lot bigger than yours!"

"Yeah..." Ron said, "Like I told you, they come in all sizes. But he's a real freak of nature. That's why he's in the magazine. You don't see very many normal sized cocks in magazines!"

"Oh, I see..." Amy said, flipping the page. She gasped and her body tensed as she looked at the first picture. The woman had turned around now, and had her butt mashed against the man's face. She was leaning forward over the man's upthrust penis, her extended tongue lashing across its bloated purple head.

Amy gasped and her body jerked at the sight.

The picture below that was a close-up showing her lips encircling the man's penis, halfway down along his long, thick shaft.

"Ohmygod!" Amy groaned. She stared at the two pictures for a few moments, then she laid the magazine down between them on their crisscrossed ankles. Sliding her hand up Ron's thigh, Amy curled her fingers around the base of the boy's upthrust penis. She slowly stroked her hand up and down her brother's rigid shaft several times.

"What do you think of this, Ronnie?" she murmured softly, continuing to gently stroke his stiff prick as she pointed at the picture of the woman sucking the man's penis.

"I think it would be awesome!" Ron answered. "It's always been a favorite fantasy of mine to imagine a beautiful girl licking and sucking my cock!"

"Ummmm, yes..." Amy mused. "I know how good it felt when you licked my pussy...and how much you seemed to enjoy doing it! I suppose it might work the same the other way around!"

"I don't know why not!" Ron replied, groaning, as he thrust his penis up and down through his sister's lightly encircling fist.

Amy looked at the top picture on the facing page. The woman had pulled her butt away from the man's face and was now sitting astride his abdomen, facing away from him with her feet on the floor. His arms were around her body from behind, his hands cupping her full, round breasts. The woman had the fingertips of both hands touching the underside of the man's upthrust shaft, holding the top side of his erect penis pressed against the open furrow of her vagina. The big, purple head reached nearly to her navel. The picture below that was a close-up of the underside of the man's penis, lying along the wetly glistening folds of the woman's vulva, the tip of its swollen, purple head touching the bright pink nub of her prominently erect clitoris.

"Ooooooh..." Amy sighed softly, her butt squirming, as she contemplated the sight of the woman's pussy actually being touched by the man's penis. She raised her eyes slightly from the picture to look at her brother's up-thrust prick, then back down at her own slightly open vulva. A thrill raced up her spine.

Amy flipped the page and she gasped, her hand gripping her brother's hard-on more tightly for a moment as she took in the two pictures on the next page. They were both close-ups of the woman's wide open vagina, showing her bright, pink clitoris protruding from its hood at the top, and her wet, glistening inner labia below. In the first of the two close-ups, the man's huge, engorged cock-head lay nestled between those moist inner lips and the picture below was the same shot, except now, half of the man's long, hard shaft had disappeared into the woman's vaginal opening.

"Ooooooooh..." Amy moaned, her ass squirming as she contemplated the sight of the man's penis embedded in the woman's vagina.

Amy shifted her gaze to the facing page and perused the next several pictures, showing long-shots of the woman riding up and down on the man's long, stiff prick, his organ buried in her cunt to various depths, while behind her, the man fondled her breasts.

Amy took a deep breath and flipped the page to find a full-page close-up of the woman's vagina, with the man's giant cock-head at the bottom delivering a huge dollop of cum onto the glistening, wet folds of her vulva. Previous spurts of thick, white semen were dripping from the curls of her neatly trimmed love-nest at the top of her slit.

Ron reached over and took the magazine from his sister's hands.

"We'd better put this away now," he said.

"Wh...why...?" Amy looked up at him, confused and disappointed, knowing that there were still many pages left in the magazine to see.

"It's getting late." Ron said. "Mom will be getting home soon and we wouldn't want her to find us out here like this, would we?"

"No, I guess not..." Amy replied, frowning.

Ron stood up. Amy looked up at him, then down at his still erect penis pointing straight at her. "What about this guy?" she asked, raising her hands and wrapping both of them around his rigid shaft.

Ron groaned and thrust his cock forward as his sister lovingly stroked it. After a few moments, he pulled it back, out of her grasp. "You've given him quite a workout today, already. He could use a little rest!"

Amy stuck out her lower lip at him, then laid back on the blanket. Drawing her feet up to her butt, she splayed her knees outward, opening up her vagina to his view. "And what about this!" she said, touching her fingertip to her vulva and running it up and down through its moist, glistening folds.

"Looking at your extra-special, 'advanced' magazine there, got me all hot and bothered!" she said.

"Like I said, it's getting late," Ron said. "You'll just have to cool down and save it for later."

"Oh, all right..." Amy moaned, straightening out her legs and stretching her arms above her head. "Oooooh, this sun feels so good when you're naked!" she purred. She brought her hands back down and cupped them around her pert little titties, tweaking her nipples between her fingertips. Then she slid her hands down her smooth, flat belly and inner thighs. She smiled up at her brother as he gazed down at her. She sat up and raised her hand to him.

Ron took her hand and pulled her to her feet. As she came up, she continued the forward motion, stumbling against him. Amy's firm little tits mashed against his chest and his erect penis stabbed her belly. She reached between their bodies and wrapped her hand around her brother's hard cock. She slowly cranked on it, drawing circles on her taut belly with its big, smooth head, dipping low enough to pass through the soft, golden curls of her love-nest.

"Ohhhh, shit...Amy..." Ron groaned. He slid his hands down his sister's back and cupped her firm, round buttocks. Digging his fingers into the soft flesh, he pulled her closer. His stiff prick slid upward, pressing its underside against her belly and his balls against her curly muff. They stood there, slowly writhing their naked bodies against each other, both feeling his hot, solid organ throbbing between their bellies and the hard, rubbery points of her erect nipples poking into his chest.

As he felt the lust rising in him, Ron's good sense managed to overcome it. Reluctantly pushing her away, he said, "Com'on Amy, mom will be home any minute!"

"Oh, all right..." Amy said, resignedly. They picked up the blankets and magazines and headed into the house.

Just as they stepped through the sliding glass door from the patio, they heard the door rolling up out in the garage. "Mom!" they both yelled simultaneously, and took off in a mad dash for their bedrooms.