Backyard Pool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly realized that he was still lying atop his sister's petite body. "Oh! Wow...I must be getting pretty heavy on you..." he said, beginning to push himself up off the girl's body.

As he did so, the head of his penis dragged upward between the outer lips of his sister's vagina, its tip caressing the inner folds of her vulva. Amy gasped as her brother's glans touched the exposed head of her erect clitoris, then sprang stiffly upward as his rigid penis was freed from her thighs' grasp. She looked at that swollen purple knob, glistening with her own juices, as it pointed straight at her face.

With a groan, Ron rolled off of her and sat down next to her on the bed. He picked up the magazine, asking, "How far did you get in here, while I was busy down there?" he asked. "I want to see where you were at when you got off!"

She smiled and took the magazine. She paged through it until she came to the two girls licking the man's penis.

"I was getting pretty hot..." Amy said, as she glanced through the photos, "even before you started licking my pussy..." She opened to the two page spread where the man was ejaculating as the two girls licked the head of his cock. "But I really exploded when I saw this!"

"Ahhhh, yes...that's pretty hot, all right!" he said. "I'm sure I've splooged at this point, myself. Why do you find it so exciting, though?"

"I...I'm not sure..." Amy replied, uncertainly, "but seeing those girls licking that guy's cock really makes me feel...all...uhhh...all antsy, down here," she said pressing her hand over her crotch. "And seeing juice shoot out of his cock like that...ooooooh...that's just such clearly visible evidence of how he's feeling. You can't tell if any of these girls are coming, but there's no doubt that this guy is!"

Ron chuckled. "Yeah, I guess it is lot more obvious when a guy comes than it is for a girl...in pictures anyway! I sure didn't have any doubt about you a little while ago, though!

Amy giggled, "Yeah, I guess I was pretty obvious, too!"

Amy looked at her brother's cock and saw that its big purple head had shrunk a bit and its color faded a shade lighter. Its shaft was no longer standing up stiff and straight, but was instead curved slightly to the side.

She raised her hand and touched her finger to the side of his shaft. She gently slid her fingertip up and down along the slightly curved shaft.

"How about you, Ronnie, don't you need to come?"

"Don't worry about me, Sis," Ron replied. "In my...uhhh...research I read about something called 'Tantric sex' and I've been trying to train myself in it."

"Tantric sex? What's that?"

"It's an ancient Hindu technique where you prolong having an orgasm as long as possible."

"Why would you do that?"

"Well, there's a number of reasons, number one being the difference between men and women. While many women can have many orgasms, for most men, it's one and done. At least, that's how I've always found it for me. After I jack-off, I lose interest pretty fast. My hard-on goes away and it takes a while for it to come back again."

Amy looked puzzled. "What about this afternoon in the pool? You didn't seem to lose interest and it seemed like you came back pretty fast!"

Ron smiled. "Yeah, guess that's true. Maybe that's because I never had a beautiful girl helping to keep me interested!"

Amy laughed.

"Even so," Ron said, "I suspect that even with your help I would probably run out of juice after a couple of times in a short while, where you don't seem to have any limit!"

Amy nodded her head doubtfully.

"Anyway, to get back to Tantric sex," Ron resumed, "if a man can learn to prolong his orgasm, it provides a longer time for the woman to enjoy as many orgasms as she pleases."

"Hmmmm..." Amy murmured, smiling and nodding.

"And it also allows the man to enjoy the pre-orgasm sensations for a much longer time (and I'll take a longer pre-come period over a short orgasm period any day!)" Ron exclaimed. "And when he eventually comes, it's a much more powerful and pleasurable orgasm as well."

Amy had been tenderly stroking her brother's penis with her fingertip. She now noticed that it had returned to full erection while Ron talked.

"Ooooooh..." she cooed as she gently wrapped her hand around his now rigid shaft and lightly stroked it up and down.

Ron groaned and clenched his ass, thrusting his cock upward. "Ahhhhh, you see? You let it build up slowly and gradually, never pushing it over the edge, then backing off and giving it a little break, you can get it to come back again and again, as long as you don't go too far."

"Ummmmm...yes, I see!" Amy purred, looking at her brother's penis as she slid her hand up and down the now stiff, hard shaft.

"So, how'd you like having me eat your pussy while you looked at the pictures?" Ron asked.

Amy smiled up at him. "While I'm sure I'd enjoy having my pussy eaten anytime...I think that looking at those pictures at the same time really made it extra intense!" she replied.

"Yeah, that's what I've always thought," Ron agreed. "That's why I always like to look at something like this when I jack-off."

As Ron gazed at the magazine, Amy's eyes looked past it, to her brother's penis, standing stiffly erect in his lap just beyond it. Amy took the magazine out of his hands and set it aside. She laid her hand on his chest, slid it down across his belly, and encircled the base of his cock with her thumb and forefinger. She slowly slid the encircling ring of her fingers up and down her brother's rigid shaft several times.

Ron groaned. "Ohhhh, shit, Amy...that feels so good!"

Amy sat up and moved to lay down on her stomach between her brother's wide-spread legs, where she could look up at his face, and he down at hers, with his erect penis standing between them.

"Ohhh, Ronnie..." she sighed, running her eyes up and down the stiff, hard shaft towering above her face, "It looks so much bigger and longer from this side!"

Ron's cock throbbed with excitement as he watched his sister's beautiful face on the other side of it, looking at it with such wonder and delight. He clenched his buttocks and proudly thrust his straining hard-on even higher.

Amy continued looking at her brother's penis for a while, then she raised her eyes to his and said, "You know, Ronnie...those guys in the pictures looked like they really enjoyed having those girls lick their cocks!"

"Oh, I'm sure they did!" Ron told her.

"And I think it looked like the girls liked doing it, too..." she said.

"Well, I can't say for sure about that, myself...but it looks to me like they did," Ron replied. "While I'd always dreamed about doing it, I didn't really know until today how much I would like eating pussy...but after actually doing it, I'm very sure of it now! I can't see why it wouldn't work the same, the other way around."

Still gazing intently at her brother's upthrust erection, Amy softly murmured, "I think I'd like to try it, Ronnie!"

Ron looked at his aching hard-on with his beautiful sister's face just inches away from it. "Ohhh, shit, Amy..." Ron urged, "please do! You'll either like it or you won't...and if you don't, you can always stop. But I can't see how it could hurt to try!"

Amy moved forward a bit and extended her tongue, touching its tip to the base of her brother's erect penis. She slowly ran it all the way up to the tip of his shaft along the bulge of his urethra. Ron groaned softly and she smiled at him. She returned her tongue to the base of his organ and again ran it slowly up to the tip again.

"How is it?" Ron asked, his butt squirming.

"OK so far!" Amy answered.

"Uhhhh...try licking the head," Ron suggested.

Amy grasped her brother's prick and bent it toward her so she could see its head. She extended her tongue and touched it to the broad surface of his engorged glans. She slowly ran it all around the surface of that swollen knob and all along its flared edge. She looked up at her brother and smiled. "Ooooh, it feels so smooth and rubbery!"

"Take the head between your lips now!" Ron directed.

Amy opened her mouth and slipped her lips over her brother's cock-head, closing them around the shaft just below the glans.

"Ohhh, yeah..." Ron groaned as he felt his sister gently sucking on his cock-head while her tongue caressed its smooth surface inside her mouth. She began to gently stroke her hand up and down along his rigid shaft while she sucked on its head. After a few moments of this, Ron groaned again and thrust his hips upward, driving several inches of his cock into his sister's mouth.

"Ummmm..." Amy moaned as her brother's cock slid deeper into mouth, delighted by the feel of his hot, solid organ throbbing between her lips and along her tongue. Instinctively, she began to bob her head up and down, sliding his prick in and out.

Ron groaned with pleasure as he watched his penis slide in and out of his sister's mouth. This was the fulfillment of a thousand masturbation fantasies and he couldn't believe that he was finally receiving his first blowjob.

Amy looked up at his groan and saw her brother gazing down at her, smiling blissfully. She let his cock slip out of her mouth and, gripping his rigid shaft in her hand, she ran her tongue around and around its swollen head while she watched his face.

"Do you like it, Ronnie?" she asked, smiling seductively, then continuing to gently lick his engorged glans. "Am I doing it right?"

"Ohhhh, Amy..." Ron groaned, "since nobody's ever done this to me before, I can't say for sure that you're doing it right...but I can say for sure that you're not doing it wrong! I've never felt anything so good before!"

Amy smiled at him and touched her closed lips to the tip of his organ in a tender kiss, then she pushed downward, sliding her lips over his big, smooth glans until they slipped over its flared, rubbery edge and closed around his thick, solid shaft. She slowly slid her encircling lips downward, taking her brother's penis up into her mouth until she could take no more, then slowly withdrew it again until her lips caught on the flared ridge around his glans. She slowly bobbed her head up and down several times, then let her brother's cock-head pop free of her lips.

"Ummmmm..." she purred, squirming against the bedspread. 'I think I like it, too!" she said, lashing her tongue across his smooth knob. "It makes my pussy feel so hot and excited, like when I saw those girls licking that guy's cock in the magazine...only more so!"

Amy lightly stroked her fist up and down on her brother's rigid shaft a few times, then gave it a gentle squeeze. Its already engorged head swelled up a bit more and the tiny slit at its tip opened up and a glistening drop of clear pre-cum oozed out.

"Oooooooh..." she cooed as she looked at that glistening droplet hanging from the very tip of her brother's upthrust penis, then she touched the tip of her tongue to the underside of his quivering shaft and licked upward, swiping it off.

"Ummmmm..." she murmured, licking her lips and savoring the taste of her brother's pre-cum. "The best lollipop I've ever had!" she said, smiling. She took her brother's cock-head between her lips again and gently sucked on it, while she lightly squeezed his thick shaft with her hand and flicked off droplets of his love juice inside her mouth with her tongue as they were disgorged from the tiny orifice at its tip.

"Well..." Ron said, smiling down at his sister as she sucked on the head of his prick, "why don't you just enjoy yourself there, and I'll show you some more pictures?" He picked up the magazine and thumbed to the section he wanted. "That last section you looked at was, I think, most men's favorite fantasy, having two girls at the same time. Now I'll show you what I suspect would be most women's fantasy."

Ron turned the open magazine to his sister and she saw a woman sitting on a couch between two men. The woman was kissing one while both men each had a hand on one of her breasts. In the next picture, the woman's blouse had been removed and her breasts exposed. She was kissing the other man now while the first man was sucking on her nearest nipple. The next picture showed the woman, completely naked now. One man was sucking on her breast while the other leaned over her lap, his extended tongue tickling her clitoris. In the last picture all three were naked and sitting side by side, slouched down on the couch, their legs spread to display a moistly glistening vagina and two very large, erect penises. Both men were turned toward her and sucking the woman's breasts while she had one of her tiny hands wrapped around each of those two huge cocks.

Amy let her brother's cock slip out of her mouth and she smiled at him, nodding her head. "That does look like fun!" she said.

Ron turned the page and Amy saw that now one of the men was on the floor between the woman's wide-spread legs, lapping at her juicy cunt with his tongue, while the other man was on his knees next to the woman on the couch, his long, stiff penis projecting above her upturned face, while her extended tongue touched the underside of his shaft. In the next picture, one of the men was lying on the floor while the woman was on her knees straddling him, his long, hard cock half-buried in her cunt. The other man also straddled his body, standing up, with his prick half-buried in the woman's mouth. In the next, they had switched, with the woman's vagina impaled upon the other man's penis while the other's penis was between her lips.

"Ummmmm...yes..." Amy murmured, taking Ron's cock out of her mouth for a moment. "I don't know what it feels like to have a cock in my pussy," she said, "but I'm sure it must feel really good! And to have one in your mouth at the same time...that must really be fantastic!" A shiver raced down Amy's back and she moaned, grinding her loins into the bed. Then she thrust her brother's penis back into her mouth.

The next picture was from a low angle between the wide-spread legs of the man on floor. The woman was straddling him, facing his feet with the man's penis fully embedded in her pussy, his balls pressed against her lower cunt-lips. Her body was arched back, her slightly flattened breasts pointed upward as she supported herself on her palms behind her. The other man straddled her head, his prick pointed downward, half-buried in her mouth.

The next picture was exactly the same, except that the penis of the man on the bottom must have slipped out of the woman's cunt and was now standing stiffly upright between her wide-spread thighs, glistening with her vaginal secretions. The next picture was the same again, except now the woman's vagina was completely open and exposed to view between her parted thighs, while the man's penis was halfway embedded in the woman's anus.

Amy gasped and jerked Ron's cock out of her mouth. "Wha...what's going on here?" she cried. "That doesn't look right!"

Ron laughed and said, "He's got his cock in her ass now."

"Omygod!" Amy gasped, "Can they actually do that?"

"Well, I can't say so from personal experience," Ron replied, "but judging from that picture...they sure can!"

Next there was a series of smaller, close-up pictures of the woman's wide-spread vulva, her pink, inner labia dripping with her juices and her joy-hole gaping open, while below, the man's penis was shown at various depths in her ass-hole, as if he were thrusting in and out. Then a picture in the series showed the other man's penis projecting downward from the top, its big, purple head nestled in the woman's moist inner labia, followed by a picture that showed his penis buried halfway in her vagina.

"Omygod...omygod...omygod..." Amy moaned as she carefully examined the next several shots showing both men's penises at various depths in the woman's pussy and ass. "She has two giant cocks in her down there at the same time!"

Now, when Ron turned the page, there was a close-up picture of the woman's pretty face, with each of her dainty little hands wrapped around the long, thick shaft of both penises on either side. Her lips were touching the head of one penis, while her tongue curled around its underside. In the next, she had turned her head the other way and now had the swollen head of that penis between her lips. Finally, there was a full page close-up that showed both penises spurting simultaneous globs of cum onto her smiling face, while glistening streams of viscous white sperm dripped from her lips and chin onto her breasts.

"Ooooooooh...ohhhhhhhh..." Amy moaned as she studied those final pictures, her body squirming between Ron's wide-spread legs. After a moment, she thrust her brother's cock back into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down vigorously.

"Ohhh, wait! Stop! Hold it!" Ron cried, grabbing his sister's head on either side and stopping her. He slowly raised her head, withdrawing his straining penis from her mouth.

"Ughhhhhhh..." he gasped heavily as his engorged cock-head popped free of his sister's lips. He held her there, breathing heavily for a few moments as his soaring passions subsided a bit.

Ron pulled gently on Amy's head and said, "Come up here now."

Amy rose and moved forward as Ron scooted downward between her legs. Lying flat on his back, Amy straddled his body on her knees. Ron looked straight into his sister's vagina, just a few inches from his face. Her puffy, outer labia were pulled apart by her wide-spread legs, revealing the moistly glistening folds of her inner labia. He slowly ran his eyes upward from her open vulva with its neat little blond tuft at the top, over her smooth, flat belly, to her pert, upturned little titties with their tautly erect nipples.

After a moment, he raised his eyes to her beautiful face. He saw the fire of lust burning in her piercing blue eyes.

"My god, Amy..." he said, his voice husky with passion of his own, "you look so beautiful, naked!"

"Thank you, Ronnie..." she purred, raising her arms above her head and stretching her lithe, young body while thrusting her loins even closer to his face, "but right now I need more than your eyes on me!"

Ron smiled and placed his hands on his sister's lovely thighs. He slowly slid them upward to her hips, then along her sleek flanks and inward to cup his palms over her firm little breasts. He fondled her titties for a moment, rolling her taut nipples between his fingertips. Amy moaned and her body squirmed as he caressed those sensitive little nubs. Then he ran his hands back down her sleek flanks to her ass. He slid his hands all around those two firm globes, caressing the soft, smooth flesh. Grasping her firm little buttocks with his fingers, he pulled her crotch to his face.

Amy squealed with delight as her brother's extended tongue plunged into her dripping wet vulva. "Ohhhh, yes..." she moaned, "oooooh, that feels so good..." As her brother's tongue licked and probed at the moist folds of her pussy, her lithe young body twisting and writhing in response, grinding her cunt against his face. Erotic images from the magazine flashed through her fevered brain, feeding the passion growing in her loins.

Suddenly she stopped, pulling her crotch away from the boy's face as she was struck by an idea raised by one of those images. She smiled at the look of confusion on her brother's face as she pulled away from him and dismounted from his body.

"Just a sec', Ronnie," she said. She turned around and stepped her knee across his chest, straddling him again, but this time she was facing the other way. She sat back, lowering her butt to his face.

Ron grasped Amy's butt-cheeks in his hands and spread them apart, opening up her nether regions to his view. "Oh, yeah!" he cried, eagerly thrusting his tongue back up into his sister's dripping vulva.