Backyard Pool Ch. 02

Story Info
Sibling exploration continues.
7.6k words
4.74
110.5k
151

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BACKYARD POOL

CHAPTER TWO

Ron lay in bed trying to read. It was well past his regular time to fall asleep, but thoughts of that afternoon's events had made sleep impossible, just as they were making his reading difficult as well. He had reread the same passage over and over, yet still didn't know what it said.

A faint creaking sound attracted his attention and he looked up to see Amy peering at him through the slightly cracked door. She smiled and entered, closing the door quietly behind her. She was wearing a T-shirt which hung down to her upper thighs and revealed brief white panties as she moved.

"I couldn't sleep..." she said, walking toward the bed. "I saw that your light was on and figured you were still awake, too."

"Yeah..." Ron said as Amy sat down on the bed next to him, "I kept thinking about this afternoon and wondering if you were having second thoughts about what had happened."

"Oh, I've had second thoughts, all right..." Amy replied, "and third, and fourth, and more! I couldn't believe what a wonderful time I had with you today!"

Ron's apprehension lifted and he smiled. "Yeah, me, too!" he said. "When I got up this morning, I never in a million years would I have imagined how the day would actually go!"

Amy pulled her legs up onto the bed and turned to face him, sitting cross-legged at his side. She laid her hand on his stomach atop the sheet that covered his lower body. "Are you naked under this?" she asked.

"Uhhh...yes..." he answered, hesitantly.

"Good!" Amy said, slowly peeling back the sheet to reveal her brother's nude body. She slipped her fingers under his flaccid penis and held it in her hand, gently jiggling it.

"Ooooh, yes..." she cooed as Ron's prick immediately began to respond, growing longer and fatter as it lay across her palm. It lifted off her hand, rising higher and higher until it stood vertically upright. Amy stared at her brother's penis in rapt fascination throughout its transformation. When it reached full erection, Amy slowly released the breath she had been holding with a soft, sighing sound.

"Ooooh, that's so cool!" she said.

Amy raised her hand and touched her fingertips her brother's now rigid hard-on. She slid them lightly up and down along the side of the boy's erect penis for a few moments, then she uncrossed her legs and rose to her knees. Pulling off her T-shirt, she tossed it aside, then slid her brief, white panties down her lovely thighs, and then off. She sat back down and crossed her legs again.

Amy gazed at her brother's upthrust erection, gasping softly each time his straining organ twitched and quivered. Ron, meanwhile, stared raptly at his sister's vagina, fully exposed, its outer labia pulled apart by her cross-legged posture.

"Ummmm...I just love the fluttery feeling I get in my stomach when I see it standing up, stiff and hard, like this!" she murmured softly.

"Yeah...me, too!" Ron croaked.

She looked up at him, then followed his gaze down to her crotch. She saw that her outer lips were stretched open by her wide-spread thighs, revealing her pink, inner labia, glistening with moisture. She placed her hands on her thighs and clenched her buttocks, tilting her pelvis upward, and opening up her cunt even more to his gaze.

"Do you like my pussy?" she asked, batting her eyes coquettishly.

"I sure do!" Ron groaned, clenching his own butt and thrusting his cock upward.

They just stared at each other's aroused genitals, becoming more and more stimulated by the sight.

"Ohmygod, Ronnie, it's so exciting to look at your big, hard cock...standing up there like that!" Amy whispered. "And knowing that you're looking at my pussy at the same time!"

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Ron replied. "Looking at your beautiful little cunt, and knowing that you're getting excited by looking at my cock, is making me even more excited, too!"

They continued to gaze quietly at one another's genitals for some time. Amy stared at the deep purple knob at the tip of the boy's upthrust erection. It was fully engorged, its skin stretched taut and glossy-smooth. She saw her brother's penis twitch slightly and she gasped softly as the tiny slit at its tip opened up, disgorging a tint dew-drop of clear fluid.

"You know..." Amy murmured softly, "I was lying in my bed a little while ago...I just couldn't sleep because I was so excited. I just kept thinking about your beautiful cock, and all the wonderful things we did this afternoon!"

Ron fell a thrill as his ego was stroked. His cock twitched and the droplet of pre-cum suspended at its tip grew larger, then broke away and trickled down the underside of his upthrust shaft.

"We've hardly done anything, yet," he replied.

Amy smiled. "Oh, I know that!" she giggled.

"Anyway, I was lying there, restless, thinking about...that!" Amy said, pointing her chin at the boy's erection. "I had this strange feeling down here..." she said, sliding her hands inward along her smooth, slender thighs and touching her fingertips to her outer cunt-lips. "It just kept growing stronger and stronger..."

"You were just getting horny," Ron interjected.

Amy smiled and dipped her fingertip into her slightly open vulva and slid it up and down through her moist, slippery folds. She let out a little gasp and her body quivered.

"I...I...touched myself...like this..." Amy continued stroking her fingertip up and down through her moist furrow. "It felt really good...and after a little while...I...I guess I...uhhh... I came! I suppose that's why I'm so wet, now."

"Sure you did, Amy!" Ron said, approvingly. "Girls can jack-off just as well as guys can."

"But it didn't feel as good as when you did it for me"

"Well, I'm happy to hear that!" Ron said. "If it felt better when you did it to yourself, there wouldn't be so much reason to have someone else do it for you. I found that out today, too, although I doubt that knowing how much better it is when someone else does it for you will stop me from taking matters into my own hands from time to time!"

Amy laughed. After a moment she returned to her former line of thought. "And...and...after I came...I still had that feeling...it...it didn't go away..." Amy stammered.

Ron smiled. "Like I told you this afternoon, from what I've read, I gather that girls aren't always satisfied with just one orgasm. They can come several, or even many, times, without losing that 'feeling' in between," he said.

"I...I guess that may be right...for me, anyway," she acknowledged. "That feeling just kept growing...and I just kept thinking about your cock...and those pictures I saw in your magazine! I think I came three more times before I gave and came in here!"

Ron smiled. "Oh, wow! I told you you were hot!" He pointedly stared at his sister's dripping vagina. "That's why you're sitting on a wet spot now!"

"Ooooooh, yes..." Amy moaned softly, sliding her fingertips up and down either side of her outer labia, just lightly caressing her moistly glistening, inner folds. "And looking at your big, hard cock, in real-life now, has just made that feeling grow stronger."

Ron felt another stroke to his ego.

Amy just gazed at her brother's erect penis for a few moments, continuing to gently caress her moist vulva, then she cocked her head to the side and looked at him smiling slyly.

"Hey Ronnie, speaking of your magazine... you said this afternoon to save it for later. It's later, now! How about letting me see it again?"

Ron chuckled. "Sure, I guess so," he answered. He crawled off the bed walked over to the closet.

Amy's eyes followed him, admiring his tight, well-tanned butt.

Ron rummaged around in the closet for a moment, then called over his shoulder, "All of them?"

"Just the 'advanced' one, please!" Amy giggled.

Ron strode back across the room, his penis still at full attention. Amy watched it, smiling, as her brother's upward-angled hard-on bobbed and swayed with each step, his loosely dangling balls swinging between his thighs. Ron climbed onto the bed and leaned back against the headboard. Amy settled in next to him.

Ron slipped his arm around Amy's back and cupped his hand over her breast as she took the magazine and held it so they could both see it.

Amy slowly paged through the section she had already seen, lingering a moment on the shots where the woman had the man's huge penis in her mouth.

"You know..." she whispered softly, "this is what I kept thinking about when I pictured your cock in my mind while I was...uhhh...jacking-off in my room."

Ron's body stiffened and his fingers clenched a bit, digging into Amy's lovely little tittie.

Amy's butt squirmed as she looked at the pictures where the woman was riding up and down on the man's rigid upthrust prick, and then sighed softly at the full-page shot of the woman's vulva being hosed down with the man's thick, white sperm.

As they sat side by side, his right arm around her back, his hand cupped over her right breast, Ron took the left side of the magazine away from his sister with his left hand, freeing the girl's hand to drop down and grasp his erect penis, while she continued to hold the other side open with her right hand. Ron raised the magazine and pushed it away, lowering on the other side of his upthrust prick so they could both look at it, with the girl's dainty little fist wrapped around the rigid shaft, while they comfortably perused the pictures.

Amy finally flipped the page to the next section and found a picture of two women, a blonde and a brunet, frolicking in a swimming pool. The next picture showed them removing their bikini tops and in the next they were tossing away their bottoms. Amy flipped the page again to see the brunet lying on the pool-deck with her wide-spread legs dangling in the water at the knees. The blonde was standing in the pool between her knees, eagerly tonguing her vagina. A close-up showed the blonde's tongue tickling the brunet's protruding clitoris.

Amy moaned softly and her butt squirmed as she looked at the picture. "Ummmm...I'm not sure how I feel about this one, Ronnie," she said. "It really makes my pussy tingle when I look at it, though...and I know how much I enjoyed it when you licked my pussy..."

"Oh, I sure did!" Ron exclaimed.

Amy giggled. "But seeing a girl licking another girl's pussy...uhhh," she giggled naughtily, "it kind of makes me wonder which one I'd rather be: the one being licked or the one doing the licking!"

Ron caught his breath and again squeezed Amy's breast. "Well...if the thought of licking another woman's pussy doesn't turn you off," Ron said, "that's great! I think it's hot!"

Amy turned the page and now the blonde was lying on her back on the deck. The brunet was straddling her head with her pussy in the blonde's face while she leaned forward with her own face buried between the blonde's thighs. Close-ups showed each of the women's tongues lapping at the other's cunt, one adorned by a neat, honey-blond love nest and the other with a darker brown bush.

Amy's fingers gripped her brother's penis a bit tighter, then let up when he groaned and his body squirmed.

Ron let out his breath with a wheeze and a little groan. "You see, sis..." he said, "you wouldn't even have to choose. You could lick a pussy and have your own pussy licked at the same time! How convenient is that!"

Amy giggled and flipped to the next page. The two naked girls were now sitting at the edge of the pool with their legs dangling in the water. They were both turned inward, looking up at a man standing behind and between them. There was a large bulge in the front of his swimming suit.

In the next picture, the women had pulled his swimsuit down to his knees and his huge erect penis projected stiffly forward above their upturned faces. In the following picture, the girls were on their knees on either side of him, running their tongues along either side of his rigid hard-on.

"Oooooh..." Amy moaned, pausing for a time and breathing heavily as she studied the picture which was a close-up shot of their two women licking the man's enormous penis. Her hand began stroking her brother's cock faster.

Ron squeezed Amy's breast and said, "Easy there, Sis...easy!"

"Oh!" she said, backing off on her heavy stroking, "sorry..."

"That's all right," Ron said. "Uhh...how do you think about that?"

She looked up at him and smiled. "Ummmm...it makes my pussy tingle!"

Ron smiled back. "Yeah, I think it's almost every man's favorite fantasy to have two women lick his cock at the same time!"

Amy nodded, smiling, and turned the page. The man was now lying on the deck. The brunet was on her knees, astride his body, his prick inside her cunt. The blonde was sitting on his face. The girls were leaning forward, kissing, as they fondled one another's breasts.

The next picture was similar, but from a different angle, and now the blonde was riding the man's cock while the brunet was sitting on his face.

On the next page, the girls were again licking each other's pussy, the brunet on top while the blonde lay on her back on the deck. This time, however, the man was on his knees behind the brunet's up-turned butt, thrusting his prick into her cunt. A series of close-ups followed, showing the man's penis halfway into the brunet's vagina while the blonde's tongue probed at her vulva and clit. Next, his cock was completely embedded in her cunt and the blond was licking his dangling testicles. Then, a picture showed the man's penis completely withdrawn except for its head, which was still inside the brunet's joy-hole. His shaft glistened with her pussy juice and the blonde's upturned face was below it, licking its underside. The next picture showed the man's cock out of the brunet's cunt and thrusting downward into the blonde's mouth. The last close-up showed the blonde gripping the man's penis and inserting its big, purple head back into the brunet's vaginal opening.

Amy was squirming and moaning as she carefully studied the series of close-ups.

"You know," Ron murmured softly. "I've looked at these pictures a hundred times, jerking off to them, but it's never been as exciting before as it is looking at them with you!"

After a few moments, Ron pulled his arm out from behind Amy's back and gently removed her hand from his cock. He moved down the bed and got between her legs. Lifting her feet, he bent her knees and splayed them outward, opening up her virgin cunt to his eager view. He gazed down at his sister's succulent, pink, inner labia, glistening with her sweet love juices. Its heady fragrance wafted over him as he lowered his face and began gently lapping his tongue up and down along those soft, moist, convoluted folds.

Amy gasped and her body shuddered as she felt her brother's tongue caressing her vulva. The delightful touch of his tongue greatly intensified the arousal she felt as she continued to study that series of close-ups.

Finally, Amy turned the page and saw that the man was now lying on his back on the deck. The blonde straddled his head, his tongue in her pussy. She was lying on his chest with her fist wrapped around his thick, hard shaft, bending it upward, its big, bloated head between her lips. The brunet lay on her belly between his wide-spread legs, licking his balls. Close-ups followed showing the brunet licking her way up the underside of the man's shaft while the blonde continued to suck on its head.

"Ohhhhhh, shit...ohhhhhh, shit..." Amy moaned, her tight little ass squirming as her brother's tongue caressed the sensitive inner folds of her luscious young vulva, stirring the boiling cauldron of passion deep in her belly. She licked her lips hungrily as she stared at the pictures before her. In a close-up, the brunet had now reached the top of the man's penis. The blonde was gripping his thick, hard shaft, holding it and smiling as the brunet sucked on its head. In the next picture, the man's cock-head was back in the blonde's mouth while the brunet looked on, smiling. And in the next, the man's hugely engorged cock-head, wet and shiny with saliva, was between the two girls' faces, both their tongues lashing the glistening, purple knob.

"Oooooh...oooooh...oooooh..." Amy whimpered, her butt writhing and bouncing, as the fire in her belly, stoked by her brother's tongue caressing her pussy, continued to rise while she looked at those pictures of the two girls licking the man's cock.

Finally, Amy turned the page.

"Ohmygod! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" she gasped as her loins exploded. Waves of delight washed over her as her eyes darted back and forth, taking in the last two images. In the two facing, full-page close-ups, the first showed the man's bloated, purple glans with the tips of both girls' extended tongues touching either side of it while a thick, white stream of cum shot straight upward from the tiny slit at its tip. In the second picture, thick, gooey streamers of jiz dripped from the girls' lips and tongues as they continued lashing their tongues across the now cum-smeared, purple knob.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhh..." Amy moaned, her butt bouncing and writhing, mashing her spasming cunt against her brother's face.

She laid the magazine aside and grasped Ron's upper arms and pulled him forward to lie atop her body. She looked into his eyes for a moment, then pressed her lips to his. She thrust her tongue deep into his mouth, tasting her own juices on his lips.

Ron froze for a second, and then began to respond to this, his first real kiss. His own tongue rubbed against hers inside his mouth for a few moments, then he thrust it down into his sister's open mouth where their tongues continued to dance. As their tongues passionately thrust back and forth between their open mouths, Ron became almost painfully aware that his aching hard-on was pointing downward between his sister's thighs, its top side pressed against the girl's vagina as he lay atop her body.

Amy became aware of it, too, as the soaring passions of her orgasm gradually ebbed. She lay there, enjoying the intimate caresses of their lips and tongues as they kissed, as well as the feel of his hot, solid penis between her thighs and pressed along the full length of her still gently throbbing vagina. She slowly raked her fingernails down along the slope of his back, then up and over his buttocks. Digging her fingers into his fleshy ass-cheeks, she pulled him even tighter against her crotch and drove her tongue deep into his mouth, swirling it around and around his tongue.

At last, Amy broke their kiss and her head fell back a bit against the headboard, smiling blissfully. She opened her eyes and gazed up at him.

"Ohhh, Ronnie...that was wonderful!" she said. "Every time you make me come, it's a million times better than the last time." She tipped her head up and gently kissed him again, running her tongue around his lips. "Ummmm..." she murmured, kneading his butt-cheeks and squeezing his cock between her thighs, "I taste soooo good!"

Ron chuckled as he gazed down into his sister's beautiful face as she lay there with her eyes closed, the tip of her pink tongue slowly and sensually circling her lips.

"You sure do!" Ron said. "And for those guys who say that when something is dull and boring, it's as 'exciting as kissing your sister', I guess they never had a sister like you! That kiss was amazing!"

Amy's eyes fluttered open and she smiled demurely. "Ummmm...yes, it was..." she murmured. "I've kissed boys before, but, I must admit, that one was really special! I wonder if that's because, when I was kissing before, I never had a big, hard cock between my thighs and pressing against my pussy!"

"Yeah, I bet that would have a lot to do with it!" Ron agreed.