Backyard Pool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooh..." Amy moaned, feeling her brother's tongue spear into her pussy once again. Her ass writhed against his face as his tongue caressed her moist labia. She stared down at her brother's erect penis, the objective of her change in position, quivering stiffly below her. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the bed on either side of his body. Lowering her head, she lashed her tongue across the smooth, broad surface of his cock-head. Ron groaned and his ass squirmed as she swirled her tongue around and around, caressing every bit of his engorged glans. After a few moments, she touched her lips to the tip of his cock-head and pushed downward, slipping that big, rubbery knob into her mouth. She sucked on his glans for a few moments, then bobbed her head up and own, sliding several inches of his thick, hard shaft in and out of her mouth.

Ron groaned and thrust his hips upward, driving his aching cock even deeper into his sister's warm, wet mouth. He ran his tongue up through his sister's moist, inner labia and strummed her erect clitoris. He felt her ass jerk and quiver in his hands in response. "Holy shit, Amy...this is fantastic!" he gasped, letting his head fall back for a second. "I really loved licking your pussy before," he said, "but turned around this way, it seems like I can get at you so much better! And having you sucking on my dick at the same time...WOW!!!"

Amy let her brother's cock slip out of her mouth. She raised her hand and grasped his rigid shaft, gently stroking it as she peered back beneath her body at her brother's face, framed by the arch of her thighs and pussy.

"Oh, yes, Ronnie!" she cried. "It feels like you're really getting into every little nook and cranny down there. And sucking on your cock at the same time you lick my pussy makes both of them ever so much more fun and exciting!" Amy lashed her tongue across her brother's swollen glans a few times, then said, "Your cock feels so different this way, too!" she giggled. "I can feel its big, smooth head sliding up and down along my tongue!" .

Amy thrust her brother's prick back into her mouth and slid it in and out, feeling its big, rubbery knob sliding up and down along the upper surface of her tongue. Ron groaned and pulled her ass downward plunging his tongue into his sister's juicy vulva once again. Soon, both their passions were soaring. Amy reached the peak first.

"Ohhhhh...ooooh...ohhhhh..." she moaned, the sound muffled by the cock filling her mouth. Then her loins exploded with delightful waves of pleasure. Ron felt his sister's butt tense up in his hands and then begin to jerk and writhe, grinding her pussy into his face. He redoubled his efforts, vigorously strumming the girl's erect clitoris with his tongue. As her body was wracked by orgasm, Amy's hand clamped down around the shaft of her brother's straining penis and she rapidly nodded her head up and down, sliding the remaining few inches of his rigid organ in and out of her mouth, while sucking hard on its swollen head.

Ron now felt his own loins explode with pleasure. He grunted loudly and thrust his butt upward, driving his aching cock even deeper into his sister's mouth. Amy felt her brother's penis pulse in her hand and between her lips, then was shocked as her mouth was flooded by his hot, viscous semen. She jerked her head up, pulling his cock out of her mouth just in time to feel his organ pulse again in her hand and to see another stream of cum erupt from its tip and spurt into her face. She squealed again as her orgasm hit yet another peak.

"Oooooooh...oooooh...oooooooh..." she moaned as her loins continued to spasm. She pressed her brother's hot, throbbing penis against her cheek as it repeatedly spurt streams of jiz across her face.

Exhausted from this culmination of their day of sexual discovery, they both finally fell asleep just as they were, without moving