Backyard Pool Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, for one, am happy mine was removed, though. I think it looks much cooler this way, having the head exposed all the time, even when it's soft, and I understand it's harder to keep the head of your dick clean when a foreskin covers it most of the time."

Amy nodded, silently contemplating what she had just learned from her brother's rather detailed description.

"So," Ron said as he watched his sister tenderly caress his cock, "you've been forewarned, in case you ever run into somebody who hasn't been circumcised, and you wonder why it doesn't look like mine."

Amy giggled, continuing to lightly stroke her hand up and down her brother's rigid hard-on, as she tried to imagine its head covered by a sheath of skin. "Well, I'm glad you were, uhh...circumcised, too. I like seeing the head of your cock out in the open all the time!"

She leaned forward and touched her tongue to his engorged glans. "Ummmmm..." she hummed as she gently ran her tongue all around the smooth, rubbery surface of his cock-head while she tenderly caressed his rigid shaft with her fingertips.

"Is there anything else you can tell me?" she asked.

"Uhhhhh, let's see..." Ron thought for a moment, smiling musingly as he watched his sister lick his cock-head while lightly stroking her fingertips up and the sides of his rigid organ. He was finding it to be quite fun to talk about these things with his sister, while it also provided enough distraction to keep her delightful caresses from overwhelming him.

"Well, let's see...penises come in all sizes and shapes. They're almost as individual as faces are. From what I've read, mine is a little bigger than average, so most are smaller than that...but as you saw in my magazine, some are way bigger, too," Ron said.

"Uh-huh..." Amy murmured, nodding.

"They also tend to come in two kinds: 'showers' and 'growers'," Ron continued. "Some guys are 'showers', meaning, their dicks are always pretty much the same size. They just get hard or soft, but they're always 'showing' everything they've got. I'm more of a 'grower', though. When my cock is completely soft, it's not very big, but when I get a hard-on, it 'grows' more than twice as long and much bigger around."

"Ummmm...yes, I've noticed that!" Amy murmured, her eyes carefully studying her brother's erect penis as he talked. "Watching it do that is so exciting! I don't know if just seeing a dick get hard, without it getting any bigger, would be as, uhhh...stimulating..."

"Yeah...well...I've always kind of envied the 'showers', though. I love the way it looks and feels to walk around when I have a semi-hard-on...the way it flops around all fat and heavy. It must be cool to have it like that all the time..."

He paused in thought for a moment. "Maybe that's an evolutionary thing, too," he mused. "It might have been safer, a million years ago when people didn't wear clothes, to have your dick be little when it was soft, rather than having a big, fat cock sticking out there in the open all the time, swinging around and getting caught on a thorny bush, or torn up by some wild animal while you're out hunting..."

Ron paused and just watched as his sister gently stroked her fingertips up and down the side of his upthrust shaft while she stared at it in fascination.

"So...why are some cocks so much bigger than others when they're hard?" she asked.

Ron chuckled. "Fuck! Who knows? That's like asking why some women have big, floppy tits while others have cute, little ones like you!"

Amy smiled and nodded.

"I do know that humans have the biggest dicks, relative to body size, among all the primates, like gorillas, chimpanzees, and monkeys.

"And that's your fault!" Ron said.

Amy looked up at him, her brows knitted in puzzlement. "Me? What did I have to do about it?"

Ron laughed. "Yeah...human females just seem to prefer big dicks!"

Amy giggled.

"That's right!" Ron continued. "During cave-man days, since the women preferred men with bigger dicks, the guys who had big dicks got more chicks than the little-dick guys. Therefore, the big-dick guys passed on their big-dick genes to more babies than the little-dick guys did. Eventually, the average human dick was bigger than the average chimpanzee or gorilla dick, relative to the size of their bodies."

Amy laughed at her brother's attempt at a scientific answer to her question.

"There's still an island somewhere in the South Pacific where everybody walks around, naked, except that the men wear these things called 'penile sheathes'." Ron said. "They're these long, hollow tubes made out of wood or leather or something that they stick their dicks into. They tie them on with strings around their waists, making them stick up, looking like they have giant erections all the time. I guess the bigger and longer it is, the more status the guy has in the tribe."

Amy slowly shook her head, smiling.

Cocking her head to the side, she peered down at her brother's scrotum. Slipping her hand under it, she lifted his balls. She gently fondled, poked, and prodded them with a finger from her other hand. Ron groaned and his ass squirmed.

Amy looked up at him. "Is that all right, Ronnie?" she asked, concerned.

"Oh, yeah..." the boy replied, clenching his butt and thrusting his cock and balls upward. "It's not as good as when you touch my cock, but, as you play with my cock, it's nice if you stop and play with my balls little bit...or, both at the same time is good, too..."

He groaned and squirmed. "You have to be careful with them, though...they're very sensitive to pressure. While it feels really good when you play with them, if you do it a little too roughly, it can easily become uncomfortable, or even painful."

As Amy continued to gently fondle his testicles, Ron said, "As you've may have noticed, my ball-sack changes a lot, like when I go in the pool, it gets tight and firm, but in the sun it gets real soft and dangly."

"Uh-huh..." Amy nodded, "I noticed."

"That's because sperm are temperature sensitive," Ron said, returned to professor mode. "In order to keep them viable, when it's cold, your ball-sack tightens up and pulls your balls close to your body to keep them warm, and when it's hot, it loosens up and lets your balls dangle free, to cool them off. Natural air-conditioning. My scrot' is kind of half-way in between right now."

Amy, while continuing to fondle his balls in one hand, began running the fingertips of her other hand up and down along the side of his rigidly upthrust shaft.

Ron groaned and his butt squirmed.

Amy raised her eyes to look at her brother, smiling. "How come you know so much about dicks, Ronnie?" she asked.

Ron laughed. "Because I have one, of course!" he replied. "If there's one thing you need to know about guys, it's how important their dicks are to them. So, since I'm a guy, and my dick is very important to me, I've done a lot of research on the subject."

He smiled with amusement, as he watched his beautiful sister lovingly caress his throbbingly erect penis. She appeared quite fascinated by it, as well.

"Oh, yeah..." Ron said, off-handedly, "I happen know a lot about pussies, too..."

Amy looked up and smiled. "Oh, you do, do you?" she said.

"Yeah, uhhh...parallel research," he chuckled. "I'm actually very interested in pussies, as well."

"Well, I'm certainly happy to hear that!" Amy giggled. "It would be weird if you were only interested in dicks!"

Amy gently wrapped her hand around her brother's upthrust shaft and slowly slid it up and down several times. Ron gasped as a shiver ran through his body and he felt a tell-tale tingle deep in his belly. Afraid that he was losing control of his Tantric training, he quickly sat up, pulling his genitals away from his sister's hands.

"You sit up here, now," Ron said.

He helped Amy reposition herself so she sat against the headboard, propped up against the pillows. He left the room and returned a few moments later holding a hand-mirror. Amy smiled at the sight of her brother walking into the room, his penis still stiffly erect, pointed slightly upward from his crotch, bobbing and swaying as he moved.

Ron crawled onto the bed at Amy's feet. Grasping her ankles, he pushed her feet back, bending her knees and splaying them outward. He pushed a pillow beneath her ass to raise it even higher.

"Have you ever taken a really good look at your own pussy?" he asked.

"Uhhh, well...what do you mean by a really good look?" she answered hesitantly.

"Like this!" he said, holding the mirror above the girl's now wide-spread crotch.

"Here, you hold it...so you can get the right angle," he told her.

Amy gasped as she now saw her lovely little cunt, with its neat little tuft of blond curls at the top of her crevice, fully illuminated by the bedside lamp, in a manner she had never seen it before.

Amy felt a twinge of embarrassment at being so fully exposed, but then a thrill of excitement shot through her as she gazed at her own pussy in the mirror. She wasn't accustomed to seeing it, close up, from this angle. Her slightly puffy, outer labia were pulled apart by her wide-spread thighs and she could easily see the pink folds of her inner labia, glinting with moisture, inside the crevice between her outer labia.

Ron sat cross-legged, his shins pressed against Amy's buttocks. His penis was still fully erect, pointing upward from his lap. He lightly caressed his sister's slender, inner thighs as he, too, gazed down at her lovely vagina. He slid his fingers closer and touched them to her outer cunt-lips.

Slowly running his fingertips up and down, he gently caressed them, murmuring, "These puffy flaps on the sides are called the 'labia majora.' That's Latin for 'big lips.' Some women have hair growing all around here, not just up there on top, like you," he said, running his fingertip up and down both sides of her slit and around its lower end.

"I like how yours are all smooth and hairless...with just this pretty little muff of blond fur up here for decoration." He gently stroked his hand across that neat little tuft as if he were petting a kitten.

Amy, staring at her pussy in the mirror, thought about the close-up look she had had of her friend's vagina that afternoon. "I look different from Nicole, don't I?" she murmured softly.

"Yeah," Ron replied. "I suppose pussies are just as individual as cocks are. Your outer lips here...are a little bigger and puffier than hers are, so her inner lips are more visible, even when she not spread open like you are now. Her outer lips were a little darker than yours are, too. I think that due to her skin type. You're blond and fair while Nicole is brunet and slightly darker."

Touching his fingertips to either side of his sister's crevice, he gently spread her outer labia apart even farther, fully revealing her inner vulva, glistening with moisture in the light of the bedside lamp.

"Ahhhh...it's beautiful, isn't it..." he softly murmured as he gazed down into his sister's open vulva. He gently touched the tip of his forefinger to her inner labia and slowly traced it along those convoluted folds of soft, moist flesh. Amy gasped softly and her butt squirmed. "These wet flaps inside are called 'labia minora'. 'Labia' is Latin for 'lips'. 'Majora' means 'large' and 'minora' means 'small'."

"Ooooooh..." Amy breathed, her butt twitching as she stared at her cunt in the mirror, watching her brother's finger caress her soft, moist folds. Her eyes flashed back and forth between the reflection of her vagina in the mirror and her brother's penis standing upright between his crossed legs just beyond it.

"Down here..." Ron said, tracing his finger downward through her moist folds to where her outer labia converged at the lower end of her vulva, "is your vaginal entrance." He gently circled his fingertip around her joy-hole a few times, then carefully opened it.

"Ahhhh, yes! "he sighed. "I've always wanted to get a good look at one of these," he said, leaning down close. He lightly touched his fingertip to the thin membrane partially occluding her vaginal opening. "This is your hymen. I've never seen a real picture of one...just drawings."

Amy gasped and her butt squirmed as her brother caressed her taut-stretched maidenhead. He looked up at her and smiled. "Don't worry, sis, I'll be careful. We wouldn't want anything happening to that before you're ready!"

"Traditionally," Ron said, "that's supposed to break the first time you fuck. I understand that sometimes it can be tough and painful to break through. Other times, it's so fragile that long before your first time, it's been broken by doing sports or whatever. It appears to me that yours is still intact, though."

"See that? There's a little hole in it to allow fluids to pass through to allow for the vagina's self-cleaning ability. That's where the guy's dick has to go in the first time you fuck. It might just stretch to allow it to enter, or it might have to tear. It depends."

Amy groaned and her ass squirmed again.

Rod lowered his face a bit and extended his tongue. He swirled his tongue around the edge of his sister's vaginal opening, then delved a little deeper and licked her taut-stretched hymen. He located the little opening in it and gently worked the tip of his tongue into it.

Amy groaned and her butt wriggled as Rod pushed and probed with his tongue, gently stretching that little opening until he had worked a good portion of his pointed tongue through it. He thrust it gently in and out a few times, then he let it slip out. He licked her taut hymen a few times, then swirled his tongue around her vaginal opening and tenderly kissed it.

Ron looked up at his sister, smiling. "It seems fairly stretchy, to me," he said.

Amy groaned and her body relaxed, releasing the breath she had been holding.

Ron looked back down at his sister's vagina. "Ummmmm...your pussy looks so good..." he murmured, lowering his head and touching his extended tongue to the moist folds of her open vulva and began running it up and down though her dripping labia. Hunched over her crotch, his rigid penis was angled downward, its swollen head rubbing up and down along the crack of her ass as he bobbed his head up and down.

Amy watched in the mirror as the boy's tongue caressed her juicy vulva. She moaned softly and her body quivered with delight as she felt the smooth head of her brother's penis caress her butt-cheeks and tickle her ass-hole.

Fascinated, Amy watched as her brother's tongue tenderly explored the moist folds of her inner labia. After a few moments, she gasped and a thrill shot through her loins as his tongue came near the top of her vulva where her inner and outer labia reconverged again and he circled the pointed tip of his tongue around and around her clitoris.

"And here, of course, your clitoris, is the most important part, at least for you having fun," he said.

While Amy watched in the mirror, Ron gently pressed down with his fingertips on either side of her inner labia and the tiny pink nub of her clit emerged from its shroud.

Amy caught her breath and her body stiffened. "Oh, my gosh! I knew it was there, but I never saw it like that, before!" She stared in wonder at the little, pink bud, its head fully protruding from its surrounding folds of darker tissue. It was wet and shiny, glistening with moisture.

"While much smaller, your clitoris is structurally very similar to a man's penis," Ron said, resuming his instructor to student voice. "It has a head and a shaft, and, with stimulation, it swells up and becomes erect, although, depending on the individual woman, that may not be obvious because, unlike a penis, most of your clitoris is inside of you.

"Like a penis, at least before circumcision, the head of your clitoris is covered by a hood, or prepuce, which is similar to a man's foreskin. When sexually aroused, the clitoris becomes erect and the prepuce retracts and exposes the clit's head, just like the foreskin does on a penis. The hood is connected to your inner labia and when you fuck, your pussy-lips pull on the hood, causing it to open and close over the head of your clit, stimulating it."

Ron tenderly caressed the area around Amy's clitoris, then gently pressed down on either side. The bright, pink nub of her clit, glistening with moisture, protruded further from the darker skin of the surrounding shroud of its hood. He pressed and released several times causing the girl's clit to repeatedly emerge from, and retreat back inside its hood.

After a few moments, Amy groaned and her butt squirmed. Her clitoris no longer retracted completely into its shroud when he released the pressure on her labia, and, instead, remained slightly exposed.

"Ahhhh, yes..." he murmured. "See? When your clitoris becomes fully erect, its tiny head emerges from its hood and it can be stimulated directly." Leaning down, he touched the extended tip of his tongue directly to the glistening pink nub of his sister's clitoris.

Amy gasped and her body jerked. Ron gently flicked the tip of his tongue back and forth across her exposed clit-head a few times, then swirled it around and around its shrouded stalk.

"Oooooooh...ohhhhhh...ooooooh..." Amy moaned, her ass writhing, as her brother's tongue tenderly caressed her clitoris.

After a few moments, Ron raised his head and looked at his sister, smiling. She groaned, and her tense and trembling body relaxed as his tongue left her clitoris.

Ron sat up straight, feeling his cock throbbing insistently. He took a few deep breaths to settle his own rising passions, then, after a moment, he began to gently caress his sister's erect clitoris with the tip of his finger.

Continuing in his faux professorial voice, Ron said, "While the penis has several functions, such as: passing urine, delivering semen into the vagina, and for display, like those south sea islanders I mentioned, the clitoris has just one: providing pleasure to the woman during sex."

"Ummmm..." Amy purred, smiling. "There's another function of your penis that you didn't mention!"

"What's that?" he asked.

"Providing pleasure to a woman during sex!" Amy giggled.

Ron chuckled. "Oh, yes, that is, indeed, a major function of the penis, as well! My favorite one, in fact, now that my beautiful sister has introduced me to it!"

They were both quiet for a few moments, as Ron gazed down at his sister's lovely little pussy and she stared intently at his upthrust erection.

"Whew!" Amy gasped, her ass squirming. "I'm really appreciating that 'display' function you mentioned, Ronnie. Looking at your cock, standing there, all stiff and hard...it's making me feel all fluttery deep in my stomach...and my pussy feels all warm and squishy."

Ron looked up at her and smiled. "I'm glad to hear that, Sis! I understand that a lot of women don't like to actually see a man's penis...that's why they won't fuck with the lights on. They don't want to see it, they just want to use it!"

Amy laughed. "Not me!" she assured him. "I love looking at it...and how it makes me feel when I do!"

Ron smiled again. He looked back down. "Wow! I can see what you mean...just look at that!" He touched her hand to indicate she should look at herself in the mirror. "Look at how wet your pussy is now!"

Amy adjusted the angle for a good view of her cunt and gasped as she saw how her pink inner labia glistened with her sweet nectar.

Ron touched the tip of his finger to her vulva and tenderly caressed her moist vulva. "As I was saying," he said, resuming his lecture, "your clitoris is very similar to a penis. It has a head, and a shaft...except that in most women you can't see the shaft because it's inside your body. I understand that women, like men, are also 'showers' and 'growers', but the visible effect is reversed. While, I believe, most men are 'growers', I think most women are 'showers', meaning their clitoris engorges without significantly growing in size, except to push out its head a little bit. Some women, however, have a clitoris where the shaft actually extends a little ways out of her pussy when it gets erect...almost like a little cock!"