Backyard Pool Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy pays a late visit to her brother's bedroom.
8.5k words
4.63
47.6k
61

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In accordance with Literotica guidelines, all characters in this story are 18 years of age, or older

BACKYARD POOL

CHAPTER FIVE

It was late, long after the family had gone to bed.

Ron looked up from his book when he heard a click at his bedroom door. The door opened a crack and his sister, Amy, slipped through. She wore a loose tee-shirt which hung to mid hip level, leaving the rounded, lower portion of her buttocks, covered by a pair of very brief, pink panties, exposed. Her long, blond hair was tied up in two, little-girl, pony-tails.

Amy gently closed the door and turned to face her brother, smiling prettily. As she advanced toward the bed, she whipped off her tee-shirt to reveal her slender, naked young body and small, perky breasts. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her taut-stretched briefs and slid them off the flare of her hips and down her slender thighs, kicking them aside.

Ron laid his book aside as he sat there in his bed, propped up by pillows against the headboard. A slight smile curved his lips as he gazed up at his lovely younger sister, posing naked before him in the dim light of his bedside lamp.

Amy crawled up on the bed and sat, cross-legged, beside her brother. Ron's eyes followed her movements, his smile broadening as her now wide-spread thighs slightly pulled apart her normally closed outer cunt-lips, revealing a bit of her inner vulva's moistly glistening folds.

She reached out and pinched the sheet covering her brother's lower body with her fingers and slowly dragged it downward.

"Ahhhhh..." she sighed with satisfaction as the boy's genitals were exposed, "already naked, I see." Ron's balls hung loosely between his parted legs and his penis lay fat and heavy, slightly tumescent, upturned across his thigh.

Amy just gazed down at her brother's flaccid penis for a time as she lightly stroked her fingertips along his inner thigh. Then she touched the tip of her finger to his penis and slid it gently back and forth along the side of its soft, curved shaft.

After a few moments, she looked up at her brother, a slight frown on her pretty face. "What's the matter with 'Little Ronnie'?" she asked.

"'What's the matter' with him?" Ron replied, looking incredulous. "You and Nicole really gave him a workout today. I though he performed beautifully, though. Even the strongest purple-headed warrior can't stand at attention all day without taking a little rest, now and then."

Amy smiled. "Yeah, I guess Nickie and I did put 'Little Ronnie' through his paces. He was a real trooper, though!" she said, continuing her brother's military metaphor. She looked back down and continued to tenderly caress the curved side of her brother's soft penis.

"Fucking A, he was!" Ron said. "Between just you and me, this morning, and then with Nickie later on, you must have made him squirt a half a dozen times today! Completely blew my Tantric training."

An image formed in Amy's mind. She saw Ron's penis standing up, stiff and hard, while she and her friend eagerly licked and sucked on it. She glanced up at him and smiled mischievously. "I guess we really did 'blow' it," she giggled.

Ron chuckled, catching his sister's double entendre. "Yeah...you sure blew it all right!" he said. "Fuck! I'd always dreamed of having two girls suck my dick at the same time, and now I know it's every bit as great as I had imagined!

Amy smiled with delight. "Oh, yeah! That was really fun when both Nickie and I licked and sucked you together!" she gushed.

Ron smiled, gratified that his sister seemed to have enjoyed his double blow-job as much as he did. "I thought about my Tantric training when all three of us were lying in a triangle, blowing each other at the same time and switching back and forth. I managed to keep it going there for quite a while, and it wasn't really very difficult, since I had already come several times. But then, you and I demonstrated that 'sixty-nine' for Nicole, followed immediately by me and Nicole doing a 'sixty-nine'...fuck! I just couldn't hold it back any longer!"

Amy giggled, "I think you kind of surprised Nicole when you filled her mouth up with cum!"

"Yeah, that kind of took me by surprise, too," Ron said. "I didn't have time to stop, or even warn her!"

Amy chuckled as she remembered the scene. "Nicole was a real trooper, though, just like 'Little Ronnie' here," she said. "She didn't freak out or anything. She just followed through till you finished coming!"

"Yeah, she sure did!"

Amy sighed contentedly as scenes of the day's activities passed through her mind.

"So...what did you think of Nicole, Ronnie?" she asked quietly, after a time.

"Nice girl...really cute," the boy replied. "Great body!"

Amy flinched and looked up at him sidewise. "Yeah...her boobs are bigger than mine..." she murmured.

"Yeah, but not by a lot. And I didn't hold that against her," Ron said.

Amy screwed up her nose and punched his leg.

Ron chuckled and said, "Like I told you before, in my view, shape is much more important than size, and both of you have perfectly shaped breasts for their size."

Amy looked down at her chest and wriggled her upper body, eliciting only a slight jiggling in her firm little titties.

"My idea of perfection has a range anyway, with no real bottom to the scale," Ron went on, gazing at his sister's perky little breasts. Her pink nipples were tautly erect and pointing slightly upward.

"On the right girl, I even like just slight little mounds with big, plump nipples...just enough of a bulge so that she doesn't look like a boy. Yours are more than just little mounds, though. You have enough there to actually hold in your hand. Nicole's are a bit bigger, yet, but still just a nice handful. She's pushing the limit on my perfection scale, though.

"I'm not saying that bigger breasts can't be beautiful...on the right woman. They're just not on my scale of perfection. As long as their shape doesn't get all distorted by their size or they get all floppy and droopy, they can still look good."

Amy smiled and said, "You sound like you've had a lot of experience with breasts!"

Ron laughed. "As you know," he said, "I haven't had all that much actual experience, just you and Nicole, in real life, and a few other girls here and there on dates, but mostly whatever I've seen in books and magazines and movies. However, I've seen enough to know what appeals to me, anyway."

Amy saw a far-away look in her brother's eyes as he pictured those many examples of women's breasts.

"Oooh!" she gasped softly as she felt her brother's organ twitch beneath her gently stroking fingertip. She looked back down at the boy's genitals.

Amy slipped her hand down between his thighs and scooped his loose-skinned scrotum onto her palm.

Ron groaned and clenched his buttocks, letting his thighs fall farther apart.

Tenderly fondling her brother's balls with her fingers, Amy watched his cock slowly grow fatter and longer, then pick itself up off his thigh. With jerks and twitches, it rose higher and higher until it was stiff and straight, pointing at the ceiling.

"Ahhh...yes..." Amy sighed softly, "That's so beautiful..."

"Ohhhh, fuck..." Ron groaned, grinding his ass against the bed and thrusting his cock upward, as his sister continued to tenderly fondle his balls while leaving his upthrust penis untouched.

"Shit, after all the times that you, and then you and Nicole, got me off today, I can't believe how easily you got me up again, now." Ron smiled as he gazed proudly at his erect penis, thrilled that his sister was also looking at it with such adoration.

They were quiet for a few moments as Amy contemplated the day's events while she continued to gently fondle her brother's balls. Ron's eyes flicked back and forth between his own stiffly quivering erection and his younger sister's pretty face as she stared at it in fascination.

"Oooooh...I just love looking at your big hard cock, sticking straight up there like that!" Amy cooed softly. She cupped her free hand over her neat little love nest and said, "It gives me such a nice feeling down here!"

"Oh, fuck..." Ron groaned softly, his butt wriggling. "I wish there was a way for you to know how nice it feels to have a good, solid hard-on, like this!"

Amy released Ron's balls and straightened up. Knowing her brother's eyes were on her, she leaned back a bit, thrusting her pert little titties upward, and laid both her hands on her wide-spread thighs. She gently caressed the soft, smooth flesh of her inner-thighs for a moment, then touched her fingertips to either side of her pussy, pulling back her puffy outer lips to open up her vulva to her brother's view.

The girl's pink, inner folds were already dripping with her juices. Holding her cunt-lips apart with one hand, she began running a fingertip from the other up and down through her moist folds.

Ron groaned as he stared into his sister's luscious looking cunt, watching her caress her moist, satiny pink, inner labia. He felt an almost irresistible impulse to grab his throbbing hard-on and begin jacking it off, but he fought off the urge and just clenched his ass, thrusting his erection up and down as his sister stared at it, unobstructed by his hands.

Amy finally touched the tip of her finger to the slightly protruding head of her clitoris and began gently strumming it. She caught her breath and her body stiffened. "Oh...oh...ohhhhhhh..." she gasped. Her body shuddered, then her ass began to bounce on the bed, her knees flapping up and down, while her fingers vigorously rubbed her clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...yesssss..." she sighed heavily, her body relaxing as her orgasm flowed out of her. Amy opened her eyes and looked at her brother, smiling sheepishly.

"Whew!" she gasped, "Maybe I need to try some of that Tantric training myself."

"Not if you can do that anytime you want...and seemingly without limit!" Ron said.

Amy's eyes locked onto her brother's upthrust hard-on again, still untouched by either of them. A glistening stream of pre-cum flowed freely from its tip, trickling down his rigid shaft and over his balls.

"Well, now that your 'purple-headed warrior' is standing at attention again, would you like to continue your Tantric training for a little while tonight, Ronnie?" Amy asked.

"Uhh, sure!" he replied.

Amy smiled and uncrossed her legs. She crawled between her brother's legs and laid the side of her head on his thigh, her face just inches from his quivering hard-on. Amy just gazed at the boy's erect penis for a few moments, then she raised her hand and touched her fingertips to the side of his shaft.

Softly, and ever so gently, Amy slid her fingertips up and down the full length of her brother's organ, caressing its taut-stretched skin, slowly working her way around his upthrust shaft from one side to the other and back again. As she tenderly caressed his rigid organ, Amy watched as droplets of clear pre-cum were repeatedly disgorged from the slit at its tip, trickling down the underside of his shaft.

Amy rolled facedown between her brother's knees, her face near his crotch. She slipped her fingers under his scrotum and lifted it slightly, cradling his testicles in her palm. She began licking the soft, supple skin of the boy's scrotum, lapping up the little puddle of pre-cum that had pooled in the depression between his balls.

Slowly she worked her way up the front if his scrotum to the root of his penis, then up the underside of his shaft, licking away the glistening trail of pre-cum dribbling down the bulge of his urethra.

When her tongue finally reached the tip of her brother's penis, Amy ran the pointed tip of her tongue back and through the tiny slit located there, then pursed her lips and pressed them around that tiny orifice. As if it were a giant soda straw, she gently sucked out the remaining fluid waiting to be disgorged from his urethra.

Satisfied she had cleaned up all the pre-cum that was available for the moment, Amy rose up on her knees and hunched over her brother's crotch. Supporting herself with her hands on either side of his body, she lowered the firm little mounds of her breasts and began swaying her body, so that Ron's upthrust penis circled around and around those lovely little globes, caressing her soft flesh. She he felt a little thrill of excitement each time a taut little nipple touched the smooth, rubbery head of her brother's cock.

"Oooooh...yeah..." Ron groaned softly as he gazed down along his body, watching his prick circle around his sister's lovely little titties in a figure-eight pattern. Amy's breasts dangled beneath her hunched body a bit more than they did when she was upright and they jiggled enticingly as his rigid prick bounced against them. Ron raised his hands and cupped them around his sister's firm little tits and pressed them together, trapping his cock between them.

Amy raised her head to look up at her brother. She smiled at the look of delight on the boy's face as he gently massaged his throbbing organ with the soft, but firm, flesh of her breasts. She, too, was thrilled by the hot, solid feel of her brother's erect penis pressed between her tender young breasts, both caressing and being caressed at the same time.

After a few moments, Amy pulled away, straightening up to sit back on her ankles. Gently running her fingertips back and forth along the boy's thighs on either side of her, she gazed down at her brother's upthrust penis and his blissfully smiling face, his eyes half-closed as he gazed back up at her.

Amy leaned forward again and touched her lips to the tip of his glans in a tender kiss. The tip of her tongue emerged and swiped up and down a few times through the tiny slit there. Then she began to slowly swirl her tongue around and around the tip of her brother's engorged knob in gradually enlarging circles until her tongue was caressing his entire glans.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh..." Ron moaned, his butt squirming.

"You like it when I lick the head of your dick, don't you?" Amy said, smiling, then resumed caressing his swollen knob.

"Oh, yeah, I sure do!" Ron replied. "Although, I don't know which is more exciting, the feel of your tongue on my cock-head, or just watching you do it."

"Ummmmm..." she murmured. "I just love how the head of your cock feels against my tongue! It's so soft, but firm and rubbery, at the same time. And it feels so smooth..."

"Yeah, it kind of feels different from anything else, doesn't it?"

Amy gently pushed her closed lips down over his glans until her lips slipped over its flared edge and closed around his shaft. She gently sucked on his engorged glans for a moment while caressing it inside her mouth with her tongue. Then she let his cock-head pop out of her mouth and resumed slowly swirling her tongue all around that swollen knob. She very slowly traced the tip of her tongue all around the underside of its flared edge, then looked up at him.

"I wonder why it's shaped like this..." Amy murmured musingly, then resumed running the tip of her tongue all around the flared edge.

"Actually," Ron said, "They come in all different shapes. Mine is kind of saddle-shaped, covering the top and sides of the end of my cock. Others are more bell-shaped and wrap all the way around."

"I read a theory about why it has a flared edge around it," Ron said, assuming a slightly professorial tone. "Back in prehistoric times, early humans weren't monogamous like most societies are now. The male's cock-head evolved to have a flared edge so that, while his penis would easily slide into the female's vagina, it would kind of press against the walls of her vagina when being pulled back out, and act kind of like the rubber plunger in a syringe, sucking back any deposits around her cervix left by a previous encounter with another guy, before this new guy left his own deposit, thus giving his own sperm a better chance to hit the genetic lottery."

Amy let Ron's cock-head slip from her mouth with a little popping sound. "Ahhh, yes..." she purred staring at the boy's quivering organ and nodding. "I see..."

She gently stroked her fingertips up and down the sides of his rigid shaft, as she imagined that big, purple knob deep inside her vagina, cum spewing from the tiny slit at its tip, bathing her cervix with its thick, white gruel.

"And what's this line here?" she asked, tracing her fingertip around his shaft just a half-inch below the flared edge of his glans.

"Oh, I think that's the scar left from when my foreskin was removed," Ron explained.

"Foreskin?"

Ron smiled, delighted that he could impart some of the considerable knowledge he had gained in his extensive studies of all matters sexual.

"The penis also evolved to have skin covering the head most the time. I guess its purpose was to protect the head while their dicks were hanging out there in the open all the time when people were still running around in the jungle, naked.

"After people started wearing clothes and protection wasn't as big a concern, some societies, for various reasons, mostly religious, I think, started cutting it off, usually at puberty as a sign of manhood. Nowadays it's usually done when you're still a baby."

"Oh, yeah...I've think I've heard about that," Amy said glancing up at her brother. "Uhh...cir--...uhhh...circ--..."

"Circumcision," Ron prompted.

"Yeah, I heard most baby boys had their penises cut, but I never could figure out what was really going on," Amy said.

Amy gazed at her brother's penis, trying to imagine what a foreskin covering her brother's cock-head would look like as she continued to gently stroke his shaft with her fingertips.

"Here, I'll show you," Ron said. "Wrap your hand around my cock, close to the bottom."

Amy did as instructed.

"Now stroke it up and down."

Amy gently slid her tiny fist up and her brother's long, thick shaft, just lightly grazing along the taut-stretched skin like Ron had originally taught her.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah..." the boy groaned, "that feels so good..."

He allowed his sister to gently stroke his throbbing hard-on for a few moments, then he gasped. "Whew! Okay...now...squeeze my dick a little more tightly as you stroke it."

Amy did so.

"See how the skin covering my dick isn't really attached to the meat inside, like it is on your arm or finger or pretty much everywhere else?" he asked.

"Uh-huh..." Amy murmured, feeling the warm, solid core of her brother's penis moving back and forth through her encircling fist while the soft, thin skin, which covered it, was held motionless, by friction, against her palm and fingers and moving up and down along with her hand.

"Now, squeeze it tighter and slide your fist upward as far as you can, and watch what happens."

Amy squeezed her brother's stiff, hard shaft and slid her hand upward. She watched as the skin covering his cock bunched up ahead of it. The roll of skin spilled over the flared ridge of his engorged glans, partly covering it.

"If it hadn't been cut off, that skin would go all the way over and past the tip of my cock, covering up the head all the time, except when you pull it back down."

Amy released the pressure of her fist and the bunched up skin, instantly retracted back down his shaft, leaving his engorged glans fully exposed once again.

"If a guy hasn't been circumcised, and depending upon the guy, some have a foreskin that will automatically pull back when he gets a hard-on, exposing the head, while other guys have to pull it back by hand. And when they fuck, it slides back and forth over the guy's cock-head as the guy's cock slides in and out of the woman's vagina.

"I've occasionally seen guys in the showers at gym class at school who weren't circumcised and I used to think they were deformed or something. I didn't know until I started studying about such things that they were actually the 'natural' ones while I, and most of the other guys, were the ones who were 'deformed' by being cut.