Backyard Pool Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron was silent for a few moments, just gazing at his sister's vagina while gently caressing her soft, moist folds with his fingertip. "Oh, yeah!" he said, after a time. "A cool thing about your clitoris is that, while at one end its head sticks out, the shaft goes down inside you and the other end connects to the inside of your vagina in what is called the 'g-spot'."

He slid his finger down through her moist furrow to his sister's joy-hole. He located the opening in her hymen and gently and carefully inserted his already well-lubricated fingertip into it. He felt around on the upper wall of Amy's vaginal passageway, not exactly sure what he was looking for, while being guided only by what he had read on the subject.

Amy gasped and her body jerked.

"That must be it!" Ron grinned triumphantly as he continued to caress that spot inside his sister's vagina with the tip of his finger. He saw the pink bud of her erect clitoris pushing out farther from its hood. He lowered his head to caress it with his tongue as he continued to rub her g-spot with his fingertip.

Amy gasped and moaned, her butt twitching and writhing as exquisitely pleasurable sensations radiated throughout her loins. "Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhh..." she groaned, savoring the delightful sensations emanating from her vagina.

After a little while, Ron raised his head, smiling, as he continued to gaze down at his sister's lovely pussy. He slowly pulled his finger out, then slid it back in. The girl's cunt was very wet, the walls of her vaginal canal slippery with her juices, and his finger easily slid in and out of the well-lubricated opening in her hymen, tickling her g-spot with his fingertip each time he plunged it into her.

"Like I said before...when you fuck..." Ron murmured, his voice husky with his own rising passions, "the man's cock pulls and tugs on your inner cunt-lips as it goes in and out of your vagina, like this..." he said, watching Amy's clitoral hood retract from and then cover her tiny pink bud, "stimulating the head of your clitoris. Not only that, though... as it goes in and out, his cock also rubs its head back and forth across your g-spot, here..." he gave her g-spot an extra tickle with his fingertip. "That's why a man's cock-head is big and round on the top side...so it matches up with your g-spot, inside, on the front wall of your vagina."

Ron looked up at his sister. "And so..." he said, continuing to slide his finger in and out of her, "when you fuck, your clit gets stimulated on both ends at the same time."

Amy closed her eyes. "Ohhhh, yes..." she moaned, picturing in her mind her brother's penis sliding in and out of her cunt, its bulbous head caressing her g-spot with each thrust, just as his finger was actually doing.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhhhh..." Amy groaned. Her body stiffened and her loins exploded.

Ron vigorously thrust his finger in and out of his sister's wet, slippery joy-hole as the girl's butt bounced and squirmed.

Knowing that he had just induced an orgasm, he smiled with delight and self-satisfaction as he watched his beautiful sister's face grimace in ecstasy.

As her orgasm subsided, Amy's body relaxed. She opened her eyes to see her brother hunched over her wide-spread crotch, peering into her open vulva while still continuing to gently slide his finger in and out of her vaginal opening.

"Ohhh, Ronnie..." she moaned softly. He raised his eyes to see a broad smile spread across his sister's pretty face. "That was wonderful!"

Ron smiled back and returned his gaze to his sister's vagina. He slowly withdrew his finger from her joy-hole and very tenderly caressed the wet, glistening folds of her inner labia, while being careful to avoid the still protruding head of her erect clitoris, knowing it might be over-sensitized by her orgasm.

"God, Amy..." Ron murmured, "your pussy is so beautiful!"

The girl's heart skipped a beat. "Ohhh, Ronnie...do you really think so?"

"Oh, I sure do!" the boy growled huskily. He lowered his head and thrust his tongue into his sister's still open vaginal entrance, licking her hymen and sliding its pointed tip in and out of the tiny opening in that taut membrane several times. Then her ran it up and down through her vulva, gathering up the sweet nectar dripping from her tender folds.

Amy groaned and her butt squirmed as her brother's tongue caressed her moist labia, still tingling with pleasure from her orgasm.

Hunched over his sister's loins to lick her cunt, Ron's cock was angled downward, its engorged head thrust between her buttocks. It throbbed with desire as his taste buds, bathed in the sweet nectar of his sister's vagina, delivered an exciting message to his loins.

He looked up at Amy, smiling broadly, his lips and chin glistening with her juices. "Ummm..." he said, "and your beautiful little pussy tastes just as good as it looks!"

Ron straightened up, dragging the swollen head of his penis up across the puckered ring of his sister's anus, then through the lower edge of her vulva. As he leaned back, his rigid penis thrust upward from his lap. His eyes went back and forth from his sister's beautiful cunt and his own upthrust, throbbing erection.

Ron pressed his fingers against the base of his cock and bent it forward, touching its tip to the lower end of Amy's vulva. He slowly leaned forward, sliding the big, engorged head of his penis up through the girl's wet, slippery furrow and touched it to the exposed head of his sister's clitoris.

They both gasped as an electric-like shock shot through their bodies when the analogous tissues of his engorged glans and the head of his sister's erect clitoris made contact. He stirred the head of his cock around and around his sister's taut little love bud, then stroked it up and down through the moist furrow of her vulva.

"Oooooooh...oooooooh...ohhhhhh..." Amy purred as she felt her brother's big, smooth cock-head caress her sensitive labia. Thrilled by the delightful sensations, she watched in the mirror as that big purple knob, now wet and shiny with her own juices, plowed through her moist, satiny folds.

"Oh, Ronnie...that feels so good..." Amy groaned softly.

"Yeah...it sure does..." the boy agreed.

Ron pulled back a bit until the head of his cock was at the lower juncture of Amy's outer labia. He caressed the edge of his sister's joy-hole with his rubbery knob, then pressed it a little deeper, touching its tip to the girl's taut-stretched hymen.

Amy gasped and her body tensed in anticipation. A tiny voice in her head whispered, 'no', but her soaring passions shouted, 'YES!'

Ron, however, merely caressed that thin membrane with the tip of his cock. Then he pushed forward again, sliding his cock up through the juicy furrow of her vulva and thrust the bulbous head of his penis against his sister's erect clitoris.

Amy squealed as her loins exploded with yet another orgasm.

Ron vigorously poked and prodded his sister's clitoris with his engorged glans as the girl moaned and groaned in ecstasy.

As Amy's orgasm peaked, Ron pulled back from her clit and just slid the swollen head of his cock back and forth through the wet, slippery folds of his sister's vulva, gradually slowing as the spasms of her climax ebbed.

Rod slipped his hands under his sister's slender waist and pulled her body upward. Her legs wrapped around his back as he set her down on his lap. Their arms went around each other's body in a tight embrace.

"Ohmygod...ohmygod...ohmygod..." Amy gasped, her slim little body writhing against his as they showered each other's faces with kisses. Her cunt was still tingling with the residual spasms of her fading orgasm and as her butt writhed and squirmed, she felt the hot, solid shaft of her brother's erect penis pressed along the crack between her buttocks.

Finally, Amy heaved a heavy sigh of relief and her body relaxed. She gently ground her brother's hot, throbbing hard-on between the cheeks of her ass for a few moments, then she pushed him down onto the bed and scooted herself back onto his legs.

Ron's rigid penis sprang stiffly upright between her slender thighs. Amy gazed down at it, smiling. The boy's quivering organ looked hot, reddened even beyond its normal sun-bronzed hue. It glistened in the bedside lamp-light with her own copiously flowing love juices and a stream of his own pre-com flowed from the orifice at its tip.

Amy leaned forward and planted a kiss on the tip of her brother's bloated cock-head, then she climbed down off the bed and picked up her panties and tee-shirt.

As she slipped them on, Ron looked up at her, a questioning expression on his face as he held his hands around his upthrust erection in a gesture as if to say, 'What about this?"

Smiling mischievously, Amy said, "Tantric training...remember?" She turned and slipped out the door.