Backyard Pool Ch. 06

Story Info
The sibs and a friend go all the way.
16.6k words
4.81
56.3k
87

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or greater

BACKYARD POOL

CHAPTER SIX

Ron perfunctorily pushed the vacuum back forth across the carpet, paying little attention to how well he was cleaning. His mind was much more focused on his sister's luscious butt as she moved about the room, dusting. They almost enjoyed having to do household chores, now that they had discovered that they were much more pleasant to perform if you were naked.

He was feeling quite randy this morning, following his sister's late-night visit to his bedroom, where she left him high and dry after he had gotten her off several times. He was surprised that she had taken his Tantric training so seriously. While he was a bit frustrated at the time, he knew he had never had a better Tantric workout than last night, and he had thoroughly enjoyed it.

Besides, he really liked the horny feelings he was left with now. His balls felt heavy with unexpelled sperm as they bounced loosely against his thighs as he moved. His prick was partially tumescent, also bouncing and swaying with his movements.

Ron watched his own and his sister's nude figures in the full-wall mirror in the dining room as they moved about the area. Amy's long, wavy blond hair danced enticingly about her naked shoulders and sleek back, above the pert, round globes of her lovely ass. When she turned toward him, he gasped softly at the sight of her beautiful b-cup breasts, high-set and firm, her nipples erect and pointing slightly upward from the small, circular pad of her areolas. His eyes travelled down her long, slim torso to her moderately flaring hips where they locked onto her neat little, golden muff at the juncture of her slender thighs.

Ron gazed appreciatively at his sister's gorgeous young body for a few moments, then he raised his eyes and found her gazing back at him, a gentle smile on her pretty face and her piercing blue eyes trained on his partially aroused penis, watching it bounce up and down and sway from side to side as he pretended to vacuum.

Amy walked over to him and reached out with her feather-duster to tickle her brother's semi-tumescent penis. She smiled broadly as the boy's prick promptly rose to full erection, pointing straight at her with a slight upward angle.

Ron groaned softly and thrust his hips forward as Amy continued to caress his hard-on with the feather-duster. After a moment, she thrust it between his thighs and tickled his loosely dangling balls, as well. Raising her eyes to meet his, Amy smiled and nodded in satisfaction, then turned back to her furniture dusting.

Ron noticed that Amy was also watching themselves in the mirror as they worked, now that she had the added visual stimulation of the boy's quivering erection, jutting stiffly before him.

********************

Ron's erection had faded by the time he was putting the vacuum back into the closet. When he closed the door and turned around, Amy was standing there behind him. She threw her arms around him and hugged her naked body to his. Her hand slipped between them and grasped his soft and spongy, still slightly turgid penis.

Ron felt his sister's taut, hard little nipples poking against his chest as she pressed her lips to his, her pointed tongue trying to probe between them. He felt a surge in his loins and his prick began to swell, rising upward between the girl's thighs to press along the soft outer lips of her hairless vulva. He slid his hands up and down along her sleek hour-glass waist, then gripped her firm, round buttocks with his fingers.

Amy sensed a bit of hesitance from her brother as she tried to force her tongue between his closed lips. She pulled her head back and looked him in the eye.

"What's the matter, Ronnie? Why won't you kiss me?" she asked.

"Oh...ahhh...I...uhhh..." the boy stammered.

"You kissed Nicole yesterday...a lot!" she said. "And you both seemed to really like it!"

"Uhhhh...yeah, we...at least I, did," Ron admitted, uncomfortably aware of his hot, throbbing penis caught between his sister's thighs, pressed against the lips of her pussy.

"And you kissed me the other night in your bedroom!

"Yeah, I know, I got carried away, but when I was kissing Nicole it was...different."

Amy smiled, "Yeah I saw that...that's why I want some of that, too!"

"But...but...you're my sister!"

"Oh...so it's all right to stick your dick into your sister's mouth and your tongue into her pussy, but you can't stick your tongue into her mouth?" she said, looking incredulous.

"It's just that, after I kissed Nicole like that, yesterday, that just seems so much more... intimate, than those other things."

Amy pulled her head back, squinting at him as if appraising his viewpoint. "Well," she said, "We're just going to have to get you over that little speed-bump!"

She backed away, allowing her brother's erect penis to spring stiffly upward as she released it from between her thighs. Grasping his rigid organ in her hand, she led him back into the living room and pushed him down on the sofa.

Slouched back on the couch, his stiff prick pointing up at the ceiling, Ron watched his beautiful sister climb up and straddle his torso on her knees. She sat back, bending his cock downward and wriggling her ass so that his rigid shaft extended along the crease of her vagina and butt-crack as she settled down on his thighs.

Amy picked up one of his hands and cupped it around one of her breasts, then picked up his other hand and cupped it to her other breast. She leaned forward and looked him in the eye. "Now, kiss me!" she commanded."

Amy pressed her lips to her brother's mouth and thrust her tongue between his lips. At first she met the barrier of his teeth, but after a few moments, his jaw relaxed and her tongue plunged into his mouth. Their tongues met and tentatively caressed. They soon began a passionate dance, thrusting back and forth between one another's mouth.

Lost in a fog of sexual bliss, they kissed for several long minutes, their passions rising higher and higher. Amy's slender young body writhed as her brother's hands squeezed and caressed the firm little globes of her breasts. Moaning and groaning, her butt squirmed as his hot, throbbing penis seared the lips of her cunt and the crack of her ass.

Amy's aroused loins erupted into orgasm and as spasms of delight repeatedly shot through her writhing body, she continued thrusting her tongue in and out of her brother's mouth, their tongues dancing in ecstasy.

Amy collapsed against Ron's chest, the side of her face on his shoulder. Gasping for air and her heart pounding wildly, the spasms in her loins gradually faded. Whimpering softly, she tenderly licked and kissed the side of her brother's neck.

"Oh, Ronnie...that was amazing!" Amy whispered.

"My god, it sure was!" Ron agreed.

Ron clenched his butt, sliding his cock back and forth along the now very wet crack of his sister's ass and pussy.

"Ummmm...your cock feels so good like that..." Amy sighed.

They both jumped at the unexpected interruption of the doorbell ringing.

********************

Amy jumped off of Ron and rushed over to the door. She peeked out the window, and called back to Ron, "It's Nicole!"

She threw open the door and cried out, "Nickie! C'mon in!"

Nicole looked surprised as she saw her friend standing at the door, completely naked. Then she smiled.

"Wow! That's not exactly the greeting I was expecting, but I like it!" she said.

Nicole stepped in and Amy led her though the foyer and into the living room. "Ron and I were just resolving a little brother-sister dispute," Amy said.

Nicole stopped dead, her eyes open wide and her mouth gaping. Ron was still sitting there, slouched down on the couch his penis pointing stiffly at the ceiling.

Nicole stared at the boy's quivering erection, still glistening with Amy's pussy juice. "Well, that must have been quite a dispute!" she said, smiling.

"Oh, it was. But, I think we came to a successful resolution of the matter!" Amy chuckled.

"I wish my disagreements with my brother could end like that!" Nicole walked over to the couch and sat down next to Ron, her eyes locked onto his penis. "Who won?" she asked.

"Oh, I think we both did," Amy replied.

"Well...seeing how wet Ronnie's cock is, and how hard it still is, I'd say you won more than he did!"

Amy laughed. "Yeah, you'd think so, but Ronnie is into this thing called 'Tantric sex' where you try to withstand as much stimulation as you can without coming and supposedly it trains you to last longer and it feels better when you finally come. So I'm pretty sure he was happy with the outcome, too."

Nicole smiled. "I found out yesterday how wonderful it feels to come and I think I just want to come as much as possible without trying to stop it."

"Yeah, me, too," Amy said. "I think it's just a guy thing, though. I think we girls can come as much as we want to."

Ron groaned, letting out a huge gasp of air as his body relaxed. His hugely swollen, purple cock-head shrunk a bit and lightened in color. After a few moments, his up-thrust shaft began to bend to the side, slowly shrank, and laid down across his thigh.

"C'mon, Nickie," Amy said, pulling her friend to her feet, "let's get your clothes off!" She and Ron watched as Nicole unbuttoned her blouse, to reveal her bikini top, and then, as Nicole slipped off her miniskirt, Amy unfastened her top, unleashing her breasts. When Nicole slid her bikini bottom off as well, Amy slipped her arms around her from behind and cupped her titties in her hands.

"Ummmm..." Amy purred in her friend's ear as she fondled Nicole's breasts while she pressed her own titties against her back and ground her love nest against her butt.

"I'm afraid I left quite a mess on Ronnie," Amy said, looking down at him over Nicole's shoulder. "Let's go get him cleaned up."

Amy released Nicole from her embrace and took Ron's hand, pulling him to his feet. She led the way through the house to her parents' bedroom and into the master bath room.

They all stepped into the oversized bathtub, which had a shower head at either end with attached hoses. Both girls grabbed a hose and they rinsed off Ron's body. Each took a bar of soap and rubbed them all around on him. Ron groaned when they rubbed the soap across his pubes and ball-sac.

Having had a few minutes rest, the boy's penis instantly responded, quickly growing stiff and hard. The girls giggled merrily as they, together, stroked Ron's well-lathered shaft and soapy balls with all four hands.

Amy hosed herself down and began soaping her body and Nicole did the same. All three began scrubbing each another indiscriminately, working up a rich lather with their hands, then, laughing and giggling with glee they wriggled and writhed, rubbing their soap-slickened bodies against one another.

They had their fun for several minutes, and when the soapy lather began to dry out, they hosed each other down, and toweled themselves dry.

Moving to the kitchen, they prepared some sandwiches, then took them out to the pool where they spread a large blanket on the grass and had their lunch. When they finished eating, Ron laid back to relax in the sun, dozing off while the girls sat together, chatting.

"So what was your big 'brother-sister dispute' about?" Nicole asked. "I hope it wasn't over my being here, yesterday."

"Oh, no, Nickie. There's no jealousy thing, here," Amy reassured her friend. "We're both good with what we did with you...and each other. As brother and sister, we know there's no long-term future in this. We're just having fun while we can, learning how things work with someone safe that we know we can trust. We're both happy to have you join us here on our little voyage of discovery. We think you're safe and trustworthy, too, and want you to think of us the same way. You're welcome to come over and join us anytime you want."

Nicole reached out and picked up Amy's hand, squeezing it gently. "Thank you, Amy. I really do! That's why I came back over today. I had such a good time yesterday. It felt so safe and relaxed...no pressure! It's not like going out with some guy you hardly know and worrying about what he'll be like if he gets you alone."

"That's it, Nickie," Amy said, "As long as you're with us, I guarantee there'll be no pressure to do anything. Everything is completely voluntary. If you don't like something that's going on, all you have to do is stop, voice your opinion, or even leave. We just want you to have fun with us, and help us learn, while you do the same."

Nicole smiled and rose to her knees. She placed her hands on Amy's slender thighs as she sat cross-legged before her. Their eyes locked on each other's, and she leaned closer and closer until their lips pressed together.

Nicole felt Amy's tongue touch her lips. She parted her own and their tongues met, their tips circling around and around each other in a gentle caress. After a few moments, their tongues began to thrust against each other, probing one another's mouth with growing passion. Amy raised her hands to Nicole's firm little titties as they dangled enticingly above her lap.

Their tongues danced passionately for a few more moments, then Nicole broke away, sitting back smiling. "Ummmm...that was nice!" she said"

"Yes it was..." Amy murmured softly. "And that reminds me...concerning our little 'brother-sister dispute', you actually were the source!"

Nicole started and looked shocked. "Wh...wh...why..." she stammered.

Amy giggled. "I watched you and Ronnie kissing, yesterday, and it looked so incredible that I decided I wanted some of that."

"Oh, it was!" Nicole said. "Your brother's a very good kisser."

Amy smiled. "I tried to kiss him like that this morning, but he kind of held back. He said it was because I was his sister!"

Nicole looked puzzled. "You mean, he can stick his dick in your mouth, but not his tongue?"

"That was my question to him! He said that, after he kissed you like that, he thought that it had seemed more 'intimate' than anything else we had been doing."

Nicole nodded, "That certainly was an intimate kiss, all right!"

"Well, I wasn't having any of that bull-shit! I pushed Ronnie down on the couch, sat on him, and basically forced him to kiss me like he did you. It was wonderful! I must admit, though, it did feel extremely 'intimate'...and you saw the results of how my body reacted to it!"

"Yes, I did," Nicole chuckled. "Ronnie's cock and balls were drenched from you sitting on him!" She looked pensive for a moment, then murmured wistfully, "Yeah, that was certainly the best kiss I ever had, in my limited experience. Although, I don't how much of what I felt was from the kiss...and how much was from you licking my pussy."

"Yeah, there was that, too," Amy giggled.

"Wow...two days ago, if someone had told me that another girl would eat my pussy..." Nicole said, "and that I would willingly return the favor...and enjoy it...I would have said they were crazy!"

"Yeah me, too," Amy said. "But, when I looked at your pussy, yesterday, it just looked so beautiful...I just had to try it. My brother showed me a magazine the other day and I learned that a woman doesn't have to be gay to appreciate and enjoy another woman's body. She can enjoy both sexes!"

"A magazine? Nicole asked, looking interested.

"Yeah, a magazine with no writing in it. It was just a lot of pictures of people doing all kinds of sexy stuff. Ronnie used to use it to jerk off to, before he had me to help him with that! It sure has provided me with a whole lot of ideas of what's possible. That's where I got the idea to try licking your pretty little pussy."

Nicole nodded. "I'd like to see that magazine," she murmured.

"Oh, I'll bet we could get Ronnie to show it to you."

They gazed quietly at one another for a time, enjoying the delightful joy of being outdoors, and completely naked, with one another. Amy's eyes went to her friend's crotch. A shiver ran up her spine as she gazed at the other girl's open vulva, her outer lips parted by her wide-spread thighs, revealing her inner labia, glistening moistly in the sun.

"Oh, Nickie, your pussy is so pretty!" Amy said, her tight little ass squirming atop her heels. "I love the way you can see inside it all the time...not like mine." She spread her knees apart to display her closed slit between her puffy outer labia. "See?" she said, touching her fingertips to either side of her crevice and parting her outer lips, "I have to open it up with my fingers in order to see all the goodies inside!"

Nicole giggled. "It's still pretty cute, though, Amy," she replied.

"Oh, I guess so..." Amy sighed wistfully. As she peered down at her vagina, Amy said, "Oh, yeah, that reminds me! Last night, I went into Ronnie's bedroom...to talk about things," she glanced up at her friend with a little leer, "and Ronnie had me look at my pussy, up close, in a mirror. I'd never really done that before...not examined it closely, anyway. And I saw my hymen for the first time! Want to see it?"

Amy rolled back and spread her knees wide. She parted her labia again, then located her vaginal opening with her fingertips and opened it as well.

Nicole leaned forward over her friend's crotch and peered down at her joy-hole.

"Go ahead and touch it, Nickie," Amy urged.

Nicole touched the tip of her finger to her friend's maidenhead and gently caressed the thin, taut membrane. She looked up at Amy looking slightly dazed. "Mine isn't like that," she said.

"No? Let me see!" Amy sat up and pushed Nicole down. She opened the other girl's vaginal entrance to find a moist, pink-walled passageway. She rimmed it with her fingertip, then slowly and carefully slid her entire finger down into Nicole's vagina.

Nicole gasped and her butt squirmed as Amy held her finger there, wriggling it slightly. "You don't seem to have a hymen," Amy said, keeping her finger inside her friend's vagina. "Ronnie said it's supposed to break the first time a girl and a boy...uhhh...you know..."

"Yeah, but I never..."

"Ronnie also said that some women never had one, or they can sometimes break on their own if they're extra fragile, or if you do sports or something."

"I did gymnastics all through junior-high and high school," Nicole suggested.

"That probably did it," Amy said, continuing to slowly slide her finger in and out of her friend's vagina.

"Ohhhhhh, that feels so good..." Nicole moaned softly, her butt writhing.

Amy glanced over at her brother, still obviously sleeping, as he lay basking in the warm sun, his head pillowed on his clasped hands, his flaccid penis laying upturned, across his belly.

"Ummmm...I'm feeling kind of squirmy inside" she said. "I think I want to play with Ronnie some more. How about you?"

Nicole looked over at the boy's flaccid penis and imagined it standing at attention while Amy's finger continued to slide in and out of her joy-hole. "Oh, yeah," she gasped.

"Let's wake him up in his favorite way...a two-girl blowjob? That's another idea I got from that magazine."

"You have to show me this magazine!" Nicole smiled.

The two girls moved over to kneel on either side of the boy's body. Amy gently laid her hands on him, one on his gently rising and falling abdomen and the other on his thigh. Opposite her, Nicole followed her lead.

As the girls lightly caressed Ron's belly and thighs, he groaned softly and his body stirred. After a few moments, his eyes opened and rolled around, momentarily disoriented. Then his eyes focused on the two beautiful, naked young women kneeling on either side of him. Propping himself up on his elbows, he looked back and forth at the two girl's, smiling. He felt a stirring in his loins.