All Comments on 'Backyard Pool Ch. 06'

by SILVERBEARD69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

"The boy".

I can probably love the rest of my life without reading those words again., and I only read the first page of this craptastic submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it. But lets be real, that would have been to much for a pornstar let alone a teenage boys first time.

Wish it was me. I lasted maybe 20 seconds ×ith 1 girl

dwr0242dwr0242about 2 years ago

I love this story! Please keep it cumming!

WeitzeWeitzeabout 2 years ago

Like the way the story has described how each person has developed and shared their ideas, needs, and reactions. Now that the three are on a first fuck basis, the story can start to go out into the world around them. First, Ron and Amy fucking in their bedrooms. What about their parents, and do they get caught? Does Nicole get her brother involved? Pregnancy scare and intro of birth control. Can go so many directions with intro of others, friends/schoolmates, parents of friends, etc. Watching for the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sliverbeard, Nice story! I hope the girls curiosity about anal gets them to try it out. Please more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow just an awesome story. Hope there will be more parts thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THE INCLUSION OF A FRIEND SPOILED THE STORY!!

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

This could end here, and I would be satisfied. I'm glad to see there's a lot more to read.

MikeykeithMikeykeith10 months ago

These Are Great Stories!

Thanks Much!!!

rbloch66rbloch668 days ago

Someone want to explain to me how a guy can tongue a vulva while the head of his penis tickles her butthole?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous