Backyard Pool Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh, how does that feel, Nickie?" Amy purred, softly in her friend's ear, gently squeezing her breast.

"Ohhhhh, my god...Ronnie's cock feels so good in there..." Nicole murmured softly. "And when I came...it was like nothing I ever felt before..."

Amy's butt squirmed and she released Nicole's tittie, returning her hand to her own crotch. "Oh, god, I'm so hot..." she moaned, her hand furiously rubbing her vagina. "That was so amazing...watching Ronnie's big, hard cock sliding in and out of your little pussy..."

"Ohhh!" Amy gasped as she saw her brother's penis pop out of Nicole's vagina, to stand there, quivering stiffly, pointing at a slight upward angle, above the girl's open vulva. His sun-bronzed shaft was wet and shiny with Nicole's vaginal secretions and its head was hugely engorged and darkly purple.

Amy stared breathlessly at her brother's erect penis, her heart pounding with excitement and her loins burning with desire.

Amy pushed herself up with one hand and slipped the other beneath her brother's rigid shaft, gently cradling it in her palm. She bent farther forward between Ron and Nicole's bodies and swirled her extended tongue around and around her brother's swollen cock-head. Then she took that big, smooth knob between her lips and gently sucked on it, tasting Nicole's sweet nectar. After a moment, as she sucked on the boy's engorged glans, she noticed the slightly different flavor of her brother's pre-cum infused with the sweetness of Nicole's pussy juice.

"Ohhh, yeah..." Ron sighed, smiling, as Amy began thrusting her head forward and back, sliding several inches of his hard-on in and out of her mouth.

When she had Nicole's juices all cleaned off of her brother's penis, she pulled it from her mouth and gazed up at him, smiling, as she lovingly stroked her fingers back and forth along the underside of his rigid shaft. Looking back down at his cock, Amy gently grasped it in her hand and bent it downward. She touched its swollen head to Nicole's vulva and rubbed it up and down through the other girl's moist labia. Then she reinserted her brother's big, smooth glans into her friend's vaginal opening once again.

Ron groaned and slowly thrust his throbbing hard-on down into Nicole's warm, wet cunt.

Amy pulled back and slipped her arm under Nicole's shoulders, raising her up a bit to assure her a good view of Ron's cock in her pussy. Now that her orgasm had passed, and the thrashing of her butt had quieted, Ron was able to gently slide his penis in and out of the girl's tight little cunt, his stiff, hard shaft sliding easily through her well-lubricated tunnel, allowing them both to concentrate on the delightfully pleasurable sensations this afforded.

"Ooooooh, look at that..." Amy whispered in her friend's ear. "That looks so hot! Watching Ronnie's big, hard cock sliding in and out of your tight little pussy makes my pussy all hot and tingly, too!" Amy cupped her hand around the firm little mound of Nicole's breast and gently rolled her taut, rubbery nipple between her fingertips.

"Oh!" Amy gasped, squeezing the girl's tittie as she saw her brother's penis again slip out of Nicole's vaginal opening and spring stiffly upward, its swollen, purple head and long hard shaft glistening with the girl's pussy juice.

Ron tilted his hips downward and stroked his engorged glans up and down through the dripping furrow of Nicole's vulva, then lodged that big smooth knob in her joy-hole and slowly thrust his penis back down into her vagina.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes..." Nicole moaned as she watched, and felt, the boy's cock slide back into her.

"Ummmmm...how does that feel, Nickie?" Amy whispered in her ear. "It looks absolutely divine!"

"Ohhhh, Amy..." Nicole smiled as Ron resumed slowly stroking his cock in and out of her cunt, "It's the most wonderful thing I ever felt!"

Amy watched her brother's penis slide in and out of her friend's vagina, butterflies of excitement fluttering in her stomach and her own cunt aching with desire. She could feel her juices trickling through her pussy-lips and across her slender thigh

Amy rose and stepped across her friend, straddling her head with her knees. She lowered her butt and sighed with delight as she felt Nicole's tongue caress the dripping lips of her aching pussy. "Oooooooh..." she purred, leaning back and running her hands up and down the sleek curve of her slender body, from her wide-spread thighs to the upturned mounds of her slightly flattened breasts.

"Ummmmm..." Nicole murmured, her hands gripping her friend's firm buttocks as her tongue lapped at Amy's juicy cunt. "This is so fantastic...I love licking your pussy at the same time Ronnie fucks me!"

Ron smiled, hearing Nicole. His eyes moved up and down feasting on his sister's lovely, arched body right in front of him as he continued to slowly stroke his cock in and out of Nicole's juicy cunt. Amy's firm little breasts were slightly flattened due to her arched posture, their pointy nipples taut and erect.

His eyes slid down the upcurved slope of her smooth belly to the juncture of her wide-spread thighs. His sister's beautiful pussy was pulled open by her wide-spread thighs, its upper end adorned by a neat little muff of golden curls while at its lower end, he saw Nicole's lips and tongue caressing her moist, pink labia. He could see the shiny little bud of her erect clitoris protruding slightly from its surrounding folds, irrefutable evidence of his young sister's arousal.

Ron reached out and gently ran his hands up and down along Amy's sleek, smooth flanks and across the taut, erect nubs of her upward pointing nipples.

At his touch, Amy groaned and ground her loins against Nicole's face. She raised her thrown-back head and gazed at her brother with lust-filled eyes. She placed her hands on him and stroked his body just as he was caressing hers. Her eyes dropped to his loins and watched for a few moments as his penis slowly thrust in and out of Nicole's vagina.

One time, as Ron's hips pulled back from Nicole, Amy dropped one hand and wrapped her fingers around the shaft of his organ. She popped its engorged head out of Nicole's joy-hole.

Amy scooted forward along Nicole's body until she was sitting on the other girl's abdomen. "Oooooooh..." she sighed, rubbing her brother's smooth, wetly glistening glans up and down through the moist folds of her own vulva.

"Ohhhh, Ronnie..." she moaned, "My pussy is on fire! I...I want to feel it, too...I want to feel your beautiful cock inside me, just like Nicole..."

"Holy, shit, Amy!" Ron gasped. Then he groaned, a shiver running through him as he felt the delightful sensation of his bloated cock-head stroking up and down through the wet, chamois-like folds of his sister's vulva. He contemplated how it would feel to slide it into her warm, wet vagina

"But...but you're my sister!" he groaned.

"Fuck that, Ronnie!" Amy cried. "How much bigger a step is that than what we've already been doing?" She slid his cock-head down through the moist folds of her vulva and lodged it in her vaginal opening. "Don't you want it, too, Ronnie?" she pleaded, gently stirring his rubbery knob around and around the edge of her joy-hole.

Nicole, hearing this exchange, sat up and peered around Amy's body, beneath her armpit as the other girl sat on her abdomen. She looked down and watched her friend caress her pussy with the head of her brother's penis while she stroked her hands up and down the other girl's curved belly and breasts.

"Do it, Ronnie..." she urged. "Give it to her. Let Amy see how it feels to have your big, hard cock inside her."

"Ohhhh, yes..." Amy moaned. She bucked her hips and Ron's engorged glans pushed deeper into his sister's joy-hole, pressing against her maidenhead.

"Ohhh, fuck..." Ron groaned, looking down at his throbbing hard-on, his sister's dainty little fingers wrapped around its thick shaft, tenderly caressing it as its engorged head lay partially embedded within the soft, moist folds of her inner labia.

His lust won out over his socially induced reluctance and he pushed forward, feeling the pressure on his cock-head and shaft growing. Amy smiled and her grip on his shaft tightened, keeping her brother's organ straight and on target.

Amy winced and let out a little squeal as her hymen tore, then sucked in her breath as she felt the bulbous head of her brother's penis plunge into her vagina.

With the sudden release of resistance as Amy's hymen was breached, Ron's cock had thrust several inches into his sister's pussy. Ron gasped as he heard Amy's squeal and he asked with great concern, "Amy! Are you all right?"

"Oooooooh...oooooooh..." she moaned softly, her butt slowly writhing against Nicole's stomach as her friend held her trembling body in her arms and caressed her heaving belly. "I...I think so..." she after a few moments.

Ron held himself motionless for a while, allowing Amy to accommodate herself to the presence of his penis inside her vagina, then he pulled back a bit and gently pushed it back in. He slowly and gently worked his prick in and out just an inch or so with each short stroke.

The strained look on Amy's face soon relaxed and a smile spread across it. "Oooooooh...that feels good..." she purred softly.

Ron, gazing down at his sister's lovely, naked body as he gently worked just a couple of inches of his eight-inch cock back and forth through the tight restriction of her virgin joy-hole and the smooth, wet walls of her vaginal passageway. He felt his passions rising, and his concerns for his sister's comfort began to lose out to the demands of his own carnal desires. His throbbing hard-on ached for more and he finally gave into it. On the next gentle forward thrust, he pushed forward until half his long, thick shaft lay within tight embrace of his sister's virgin cunt.

Amy hissed, sucking in her breath and her body tensing up as she felt her brother's big cock-head push deeper into her. After a moment, her breath rushed out with a whoosh and her body relaxed.

"Are you all right, Amy?" Ron asked again.

Amy nodded, panting.

Ron thrust forward again, this time not stopping until his groin pressed against the lips of her pussy and his balls dangled against the lips of Nicole's vulva just below.

Amy gasped, holding her breath, then slowly released it, smiling. "Ohhhh, yes...oooooh...I can feel your big, hard cock all the way, deep inside me..." she moaned softly. "Ohmygod, it feels incredible!"

Unable to remain still any longer, Ron slowly withdrew his prick partway from his sister's vagina, then slid it back in. He groaned with relief as his throbbing cock was again within the warm, tight embrace of his sister's cunt. After a few moments, he did it again.

"Oooooh, yes...ooooooh, yes..." Amy gasped, her ass bouncing as her brother slowly thrust his penis in and out of her cunt with a gradually increasing length of stroke, as well as increasing speed, while his passions continued to rise.

Upon one withdrawal, Ron's cock popped out of his sister's cunt. He looked down at it, quivering stiffly, glistening with her sweet nectar. Below his steely rod, he saw his sister's luscious cunt, her joy-hole open, her juices flowing out and dripping down onto Nicole's vulva just below it. That tempting sight made him realized what an incredible opportunity he was being presented with.

Grasping the base of his penis with his fingertips, Ron rubbed his swollen glands up and down through the soft, moist folds of his sister's vulva, then he tilted his hips downward and stroked his glistening cock-head up and down through the moist furrow of Nicole's vagina. He returned to Amy's cunt to caress her vulva with his glans, then went back to Nicole again.

After several cycles, Ron slid his well-lubricated knob down through Nicole's furrow and inserted it into her joy-hole. His cock slid easily into her dripping vaginal canal.

"Ooooooh, shit!" Nicole gasped in Amy's ear, hugging the other girl tightly to her body as she felt the boy's penis slide up into her cunt once again. "Now Ronnie's fucking me again!" she cried.

Ron slid his hard-on in and out of Nicole's cunt several times, then he pulled it out and inserted its head back into his sister's vaginal opening.

Now Amy gasped as she felt her brother's cock thrust into her vagina once again. "Ooooh, yes...now he fucking me!" she cried. "Ohmygod...ohmygod..." she grunted as Ron's penis thrust in and out of her aching cunt, stoking the flames of her growing passion.

Ron's cock pulled out of her as he returned it Nicole once again. Amy waited, almost holding her breath in anticipation, until, a moment later, she felt her brother's penis plunge into her again. She squealed with delight as her loins erupted with an orgasm.

"Oh, shit..." Ron groaned as he felt this sister's vagina begin to rhythmically constrict around his hot, throbbing penis. He began to vigorously thrust it in and out of her spasming cunt.

"Ohhhh! I'm coming...I'm coming..." Amy cried, her ass bouncing up and down on Nicole's mons Venus while Ron's steely hard-on drove in and out of her spasming cunt.

Nicole gasped and groaned as her friend's butt bounced up and down atop her mons, pulling and stretching her erect clitoris. Then Ron's penis plowed back into Nicole's vagina again, igniting another explosion of pleasure there as well. "Ohhh, yes!" she gasped, her fingers digging deep into the soft flesh of Amy's little titties. "Me, too! I'm coming, too..." she groaned.

"Oh, shit...oh, shit...oh shit..." Ron groaned, plunging his prick in and out of one spasming vagina and then the other, now taking only one thrust each time, before switching to the other. His penis was throbbing and his balls ached for release as his cum came to a boil.

"Ungggghhh..." the boy grunted, as his cock jerked free of Nicole's vaginal opening, spewing a thick stream of frothy white jiz up through the girl's wetly glistening vulva as well as his sister's open furrow. Ron's pulsing organ repeatedly jerked upward, each time spewing out a viscous stream of sperm onto the two girls' open vaginas and beyond, matting Amy's blond love-nest and making little puddles upon her heaving belly.

Ron fell back on the blanket, gasping, his erect penis still jerking and twitching, semen gushing from its tip with each pulse and trickling down the side of his shaft.

Amy climbed off her friend's belly and sat down next to her as Nicole sat up. They wrapped their arms around each other and hugged, as they gazed down at the boy's twitching penis, wet and shiny with their own vaginal secretions and thick rivulets of cum drooling down its sides. Whispering and giggling, they watched his hard-on slowly soften, bend over, and lay, fat and heavy, upturned across his thigh.

They sat there silently for several minutes as their breathing and heart rates slowly returned to normal.

"Well, I'm sorry to have say it," Nicole finally broke the silence. "It's been such a really beautiful day that I hate for it to end, but it's getting late and I have to get going soon. I'd like to thank you guys for making my first time so memorable! I never imagined anything like this could happen to me!"

"Me, too!" Amy agreed.

"Me, three!" Ron concurred.

"I'd always heard that a girl shouldn't expect too much on her first time, because it's likely to be painful and disappointing," Nicole said. "But I thought it was an incredibly wonderful experience!" She looked at Ron's flaccid penis and smiled.

"Yeah! Me, too!" Amy exclaimed. "It hurt a little bit when Ronnie first started pushing it in...but it sure felt good when it got all the way inside me!" Amy looked down at her brother and smiled. "I never would have imagined that my own brother that would be the first one to stick his cock into me."

She nudged his foot with her toe. "And how about you, there, stud-boy!" she laughed. "A guy is supposed to be lucky to pop one girl's cherry in his lifetime, and here you got two! And on the same day!"

Ron smiled broadly and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, and both with the same hard-on, too! I couldn't believe what was happening...after years of just fantasizing about it, I was finally actually fucking...and not just one girl, but two!"

The girls giggled merrily.

"Well, I have to get going," Nicole said, a sad look on her face as she stood up.

They washed off in the pool, then Nicole got dressed. When she finished, Amy and Ron put their arms around her and each other in a group hug. Ron kissed her, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth. After a few moments, Nicole turned her head and did the same with Amy.

As they walked Nicole to the door, their arms around her back, Amy said, "If you're not doing anything tomorrow, why don't you come over and join us again?"

Nicole smiled. "Oh, yes! I'd love to!" she cried. "I can't think of a better way to spend a day!"