Backyard Pool Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve gasped. "Shit, babe, you're soaking wet!" he exclaimed as his fingers caressed the warm, moist tissues of his wife's vulva, feeling the difference between her slightly viscous secretions and the less dense water from the pool. Slipping his middle finger into her well-lubricated vaginal opening, he slowly slid it in and out several times.

"Ooooooooh..." Anne moaned softly, her butt squirming as her husband slowly slid his finger in and out of her cunt. "I sure am..." she murmured. "It's just a natural reaction to seeing two beautiful young people enjoying themselves in their most natural state, especially when we can see that he is displaying his most natural reaction to the situation as well!"

Steve growled and his body jerked as he saw his daughter reach forward and wrap her hand around her brother's upthrust penis. As she slowly stroked her fist up and down the boy's rigid shaft, Steve was awed by the sight of her dainty little hand encircling the boy's long, thick, massive-looking organ. Reaching forward with her other hand, Amy wrapped that one around her brother's penis, as well, one hand above the other, and stroked both hands up and down his thick, hard shaft.

Ron groaned with pleasure, thrusting his rigid prick up and down as his sister gently stroked his cock with her two-fisted grip. Steve saw a look of delight on his daughter's pretty face as she stared at her brother's erect penis, feeing its hot, solid flesh sliding back and forth through her hands.

After a few moments, Amy released her grip on her brother's erection and pushed herself back from the side of the pool, laughing and giggling as she slowly back-stroked away.

Ron groaned loudly, and sat up. Dropping into the water, he pushed off, chasing his sister out into the middle of the pool. He caught her and they wrestled together for a little while, whooping and yelling as they played.

"Whew..." Anne gasped, her ass wriggling and her body quaking as she buried her face against her husband's chest. "Omygod, that's so hot!" She slipped her hand down to her husband's crotch and pressed it against the hard bulge of his penis beneath his swim trunks.

"It doesn't bother you to see Amy touching her brother's penis?" Steve asked incredulously.

"Fuck, no! I love it!" Anne gasped into his chest. She gently squeezed his hard-on through his trunks. "I see you're not completely turned off by it, either."

Steve, momentarily shocked by his wife's unaccustomed use of the F-word, hesitated, then said, "No, I guess I'm not, either. It's really kind of exciting..."

Anne turned her face to look up at him, smiling. She planted several kisses here and there about the side of his chest as she continued to gently caress his cock through his swimsuit.

After a few minutes, the kids play quieted down. Amy moved over to the steps and climbed out of the pool. As she crossed the deck toward her parents, she smiled as she saw her father quickly pull his finger out of her mother's pussy, leaving his hand laying atop her belly. She saw that his finger glistened wetly in the sun.

Amy stopped at the nearby table and poured two glasses of lemonade. She took a few sips from one and handed the other to Ron as he came up behind her. They turned to their parents and stood there looking down at them, both seemingly completely comfortable in their nudity. Ron's penis was no longer erect, but now hung fat and heavy between his thighs, only partially tumescent.

Steve nervously looked back and forth between the kids and his wife as she remained sitting there comfortably, her knee spayed outward, with her vagina open and fully exposed to their view. Her hand still rested on crotch of his trunks.

Amy smiled as she noted the moisture glistening in the sun on her mother's exposed labia and the obvious bulge in the crotch of her father's swim trunks beneath her mother's petite hand.

"Hey, dad!" she urged. "Why don't you join us? It's fun, and a lot more comfortable than that, I'm sure!" She giggled, pointing at his crotch and the obviously constrained bulge that his swim trunks hid.

Steve glanced down at the prominent bulge in his trunks and squirmed nervously as his wife gently patted it, then pulled her hand away. He looked back and forth between his wife and the kids, looking uncomfortable at being put on the spot.

Anne laughed at her husband's discomfort and shoved him off the chaise.

"Yeah, honey," she teased. "Don't you feel awkward being the only one not naked?"

Steve stood up, uncomfortably aware that everyone's eyes were on the bulge tenting the front of his swim trunks. "But...but, I'm...uhhhh...I'm..." he stammered, nervously.

"We know, sweetheart...we know! " Anne said, smiling sweetly. "It's quite obvious. Frankly, I'd be worried about you if you weren't!"

Steve swallowed heavily and took a deep breath. Then he hooked his thumbs in the waist-band of his swimsuit and slid it down to his ankles and stepped out of it. Straightening up, his penis was revealed, more than semi-erect, and flopping around heavily with his movements. He stood there, feeling awkward, knowing that everyone was looking at his cock. He felt a sudden surge in his loins and in just a few seconds, his prick grew longer, then began to rise, higher and higher until it stood fully erect, stiff and straight, angled slightly upward.

Steve, his eyes on his daughter, saw a smile spread across her face and her eyes lit up with delight as she watched his penis rise to full attention.

"Nice one, dad!" she exclaimed as she stared at her father's now fully erect penis.

"Oh, my!" Anne exclaimed, smiling. "I wasn't expecting that. I guess Ronnie isn't the only one who wants to show off his 'pride and joy'!"

Amy gazed intently at her father's erection. While not sun-bronzed, like her brother's penis, she could definitely see a hereditary similarity between them. Perhaps due to her father's more muscular build and much bushier pubic hair, his penis didn't appear as long and massive as Ron's, but the shape of the head and the shaft were very similar to Ron's, as was the angle it rose to, in contrast to the very different appearance she had noted in Nicole's brother's penis.

Anne, still sitting on the lounge looking up at him, raised her hand between her husband's thighs and cupped his loosely dangling balls in her palm, gently fondling them with her fingers.

"Well, darling..." she said, "I see your embarrassment didn't prevent you from immediately rising to the occasion in front of your lovely young daughter!" Anne chuckled. "I suppose that, in a situation like this, it could have just as easily gone down rather than up! And I, for one..." she murmured, still fondling his balls, "am happy to see that it went up!"

Steve groaned and arched his body as his wife's fingers caressed his testicles. He clenched his butt, thrusting his cock forward and upward.

Amy continued gazing at her father's erect penis for a few moments, then she grasped her brother's arm and pulled him forward to stand next to Steve.

"Hmmmmm..." she murmured as she looked back and forth between her father's up-thrust erection and her brother's only partially tumescent organ as it hung, fat and heavy, dangling between his thighs. She slipped her hand under Ron's cock and lifted it up, fondling it gently with her fingers. The boy groaned and thrust his hips forward and upward as his sister played with his swelling penis. Amy released Ron's cock and watched as it continue to grow to full erection.

"Ahhhhhh...look at that, mom!" Amy exclaimed. "Almost like twins...except that one is pink and other is brown!"

"'Like father, like son'," Anne said, her eyes eagerly going back and forth between her husband and her son, her heart pounding and butterflies flitting about in her stomach. While extremely similar in size and appearance, she noticed that, being attached to her young son's slighter physique, the boy's penis appeared much larger in comparison.

"Well, it's obvious that this isn't your first time out here like this," Steve said, looking down at the boy's sun-bronzed hard-on.

"Uhhhh, no...I've been doing this every chance I got for a while now," Ron said. "So, I was really happy to hear what mom had proposed! Now I can do it whenever I want. And I don't have to wait until I'm here alone and have to worry about someone coming home unexpectedly and catching me."

Amy's eyes were going back and forth between her father and brother, comparing. "I see something that could use some attention, though, Mom," Amy said. "Dad could use a little man-scaping, don't you think?"

After a few moments of silent contemplation as she considered her husband's dark, bushy pubes and hairy balls, Anne said, "Yes I see what you mean. "But let's worry about that later...whew! I'm getting hot! And not just from looking at those two lovely, hard cocks! This sun is brutal if you're not used to it! I need another dip in the pool. How about you guys?" She stood up and headed toward the side of the pool, dragging her husband along by the hand.

They dove into the water, followed a moment later by Amy and Ron. The four of them swam about, playing and chasing, enjoying the delightful freedom of being nude while swimming with others, and being afforded the opportunity to see underwater views of naked breasts, pussies, and cocks.

*********************

After a time, Anne swam up to Steve as he stood in shoulder deep water, and slipped her arms around him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing her belly against his and her breasts against his chest. Touching her lips to his, Anne kissed him, long and deep. As their tongues danced, Anne felt the long, hard shaft of her husband's penis rise up between her thighs to press its top side along the crevice of her vulva, all the way back to her ass-hole.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmmm..." she murmured, driving her tongue in and out of his mouth as she wriggled her ass atop the springy prong of her husband's erection. "Your prick feels so good against my pussy..." she whispered in his ear. "It feels so warm and solid compared to the cool water!" She thrust her tongue back into Steve's mouth as she continued to wriggle her ass atop his stiff and springy pole. Rocking her pelvis, she felt the big, bulbous head of his cock slide back and forth along the full length of her furrow from her clit to her anus.

"Ooooooh...I'd forgotten how much fun it is to do this..." she murmured breathily.

Feeling her husband's smooth, rubbery glans passing back and forth over her vaginal entrance as it coursed along through her vulva on its way to her ass-hole, Anne adjusted her angle a bit and allowed it to enter her.

"Oooooooh..." she gasped as her husband's long, hard prick slid smoothly up into her cunt. "Ohhh, yesss..." she moaned with delight, grinding the lips of her pussy against his groin, "a second ago, your cock felt so warm against my water-cooled pussy-lips...now it feels like a frozen popsicle inside my hot cunt!"

"Oh, yeah..." Steve groaned, "it feels like I just took my cock out of the freezer and shoved it into an oven!"

Anne giggled and began thrusting her butt, sliding her husband's rigid penis in and out of her hot pussy.

"Easy, honey, easy..." Steve said, concerned by his wife's thrashing and increasingly loud moans of delight, "the kids might see us!"

Anne stopped and chuckled as she looked over his shoulder. "Don't worry about them, hon. I think they're too busy to worry about us!"

Steve looked puzzled, then swung them around in the water to look the other way. He grunted in shock and his body jerked when he saw that his son was laid back on the concrete steps in the shallow end of the pool, while Amy was lying between his wide-spread legs, running her tongue up and down along the underside of his erect penis.

"Ohmygod..." Steve gasped, watching his daughter's tongue lick slowly up and down her brother's upthrust hard-on. After a few moments, she paused at the top of his organ and swirled her tongue around and around his engorged glans. Then she took it between her lips and plunged her head downward sliding half that massive shaft up into her mouth.

"Holy shit!" Steve gasped again and his fingers dug into his wife's ass as he watched his daughter's head bob up and down, the full length of her brother's long, hard penis, sliding in and out of her mouth.

"What is it, honey?" Anne asked, her ass squirming, impaled upon her husband's rigid hard-on.

"Fuck! Amy's giving Ronnie a blow-job!" Steve whispered fiercely.

"Ooooooh, honey...get closer. I want to see it, too!" Anne eagerly ordered.

"Really?" Steve whispered urgently, his face registering his surprise at his wife's reaction.

"Oh, yeah, I want to see it!" Anne confirmed. "You know how I've always enjoyed sucking on your cock!"

"Yeah, but you'd only do it with the lights out," he said. "It's not like you actually wanted to see it!"

Anne chuckled. "That was the 'old me', sweetheart. Get used to the 'new me'!"

Steve waddled into the shallow end, his wife sliding up and down on his rigid shaft with each step. Reaching the foot of the concrete steps, he turned sideways, so they could both comfortably watch.

Anne moaned softly and Steve turned his eyes to look at her. He found her gazing dreamily at the two kids, watching Amy slide her brother's penis in and out of her mouth.

"Are you really okay with that?" Steve asked in disbelief.

"'Okay with it'?" Anne murmured softly, her ass squirming. Steve could feel his wife's cunt squeezing and milking his rock-hard cock. "I love it! God! I love cock sucking...and seeing someone else do it is really exciting!"

"But, even if it's your own son and daughter?" Steve asked, incredulous.

Anne looked at him and smiled. "Why? Is there someone else's dick you'd rather see in your daughter's mouth?"

Steve started. "Oh...uh...fuck, no..." he sputtered. "Until now, I never could have imagined anybody's dick in my daughter's mouth!"

Anne giggled. "Me, too!" she murmured. "but...now that I'm seeing it, I think it's really hot!" she wriggled her ass, then pumped herself up and down on him a few times.

Amy, hearing the splashing behind her, withdrew her brother's penis from her mouth and looked over her shoulder at her parents. She smiled as she saw her mother's perfect butt, just above the waterline, bobbing up and down, the thick shaft of her father's penis sliding in and out of her cunt as Steve gripped her buttocks, hefting her up and down on it. She shifted her body across Ron's leg to sit on the step next to him and laid her head on his belly. Peering around the thick, vertical column of Ron's upthrust penis, she watched her parents while she resumed licking her brother's prick, only now it was the top side of his shaft, rather than the underside.

Amy raised her eyes to meet her father's gaze. She smiled and winked, then nodded, silently conveying her congratulations and approval at his ability to openly have sex with her mother in front of his son and daughter while, at the same time, watching his own daughter suck her brother's penis.

Still looking at her father, Amy gently wrapped her hand around the thick, solid shaft of her brother's erect penis, slowly stroked it up and down a few times, then she extended her tongue and swirled it around and around the engorged, purple head at its tip.

Ron groaned and clenched his buttocks, thrusting his straining hard-on upward.

"Mmmm...mmmm..." Amy murmured, gently stroking her brother's throbbing organ and licking its big, smooth glans while her eyes moved down again to the waterline. Butterflies filled her stomach with thrills of forbidden excitement as she thought about what she was looking at, her own father's erect penis thrusting in and out of her mother's vagina. She smiled between swipes of her tongue and her eyes twinkled with delight, knowing that, just as she was being aroused by the sight of her father and mother fucking, they were being stimulated in return by the sight of her licking and fondling her brother's erect penis.

With the lips of her pussy tightly pressed against her husband's groin, Anne paused her sliding up and down on his rigid prong and kept his penis deeply embedded in her hot cunt. She held it there, motionless, hugging her body to him, her mouth pressed to his while their tongues danced, just enjoying the wonderful feeling of his now hot, solid organ filling her vagina and throbbing deep inside her, while the cool pool water gently lapped at her aroused labia.

"Mmmmmm..." Anne murmured in his ear, breaking off their long, passionate kiss. Squirming and writhing against him, she gently worked his hard, throbbing cock with her cunt muscles. "Oh, darling...she whispered, "your big, hard cock feels so good inside my cunt...it feels so hot and solid in there...and I can even feel it throbbing with each beat of your heart..." she said, crushing her breasts against his chest as she hugged him tightly to her.

His wife's words sent a surge of excitement through him. Steve wasn't accustomed to hearing his wife speak about sex in such graphic terms. His fingers dug into his wife's ass as he pulled her tighter still against his loins, thrusting his straining penis even deeper into her cunt.

Anne kissed him again, long and deep, then dropped her legs from around Steve's waist to stand on the bottom with their loins still pressed together and his penis inside her pussy. She backed up a bit and his cock slipped out of her to spring stiffly upward between them.

Anne giggled as she saw her husband's penis spring up and out of the water. Smiling, she gently patted its big, purple head as if it were an excited dog, jumping up on her, welcoming her home. She bent down and gently kissed the smooth, broad surface of his engorged glans.

Anne grasped Steve's hand, pulling her husband closer to the steps. She sat down on the lower step and laid her head and shoulders back on the step next to where Ron lay. As she laid back, she pulled her husband forward with her, to kneel on the lower step, straddling her body, his erect penis projecting above her upturned face.

With her head and shoulders on the step just beside Ron's hip, Anne could easily look up at the underside of her husband's penis, proudly jutting out over her face, or just turn her eyes to see her son's vertically upthrust erection just inches away to the side. Anne raised her chin and extended her tongue, touching it to the base of her husband's penis near his tight, wrinkled scrotum. She slowly drew it outward along the bulging ridge of his urethra. Steve groaned softly and his prick twitched.

As she teasingly ran her tongue back and forth along the underside of her husband's stiffly quivering shaft, Anne turned her eyes to look at her son's upthrust penis and watched as her beautiful young daughter lovingly licked the boy's massive, sun-bronzed organ.

Amy turned her head to the side to look at her father's erect organ, just inches away, watching her mother lick it while she, herself, caressed her brother's penis with her own lips and tongue. She moaned, and a thrill ran through her body as she realized how much watching her mother lick her father's penis increased her own sexual excitement while she licked her brother's penis.

Ron groaned and his butt clenched, thrusting his cock upward. Amy glanced up at him and saw that he, too, was watching their mother lick their father's penis and realized that he must be finding the sight to be quite stimulating, as well.

"Ohhh, shit...ohhh, shit..." Steve groaned as Anne slowly ran her tongue up the underside of his prick to the tip, flicked it up and down through the tiny slit there, then swirling it all around his engorged glans. After a few swirls with her tongue, Anne slipped her lips over that big, rubbery knob and sucked it into her mouth. As she gently sucked on it, she turned her eyes to the side and watched her daughter lick her brother's penis.