Backyard Pool Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron smiled as he gazed upon his sister's innocent looking, hairless crevice with its neat little tuft of golden curls at the upper end, as if it was dotting an "i". The boy extended his tongue and touched its tip to the girl's soft outer labia. She groaned and stroked her hands back and forth along her wide-spread, inner thighs as her brother slowly slid the tip of his tongue up and down along the crevice between her closed outer labia.

After a few moments, Amy slid her hands close to her crotch and touched her fingertips to either side of that cleft. She pressed down on her puffy outer labia and pulled them back, once again opening up the moistly glistening, inner folds of her sweet, young vulva.

"Oh, yeah..." Ron gasped, eagerly plunging his tongue into those glistening, wet folds, lapping up the sweet nectar being exuded from his sister's succulent inner labia. The boy flicked the tip of his tongue across his sister's protruding clitoris and the girl gasped, her body jerking. He continued strumming the girl's taut little nub as she gasped and moaned, her butt writhing in response to his delightful caresses.

Ron slid his tongue back down through his sister's juicy furrow and thrust it up into her vaginal opening. "Oooooooh, yes..." Amy moaned as her brother's tongue probed the dripping entrance of her vaginal canal.

"Mmmmm...our little girl certainly has a beautiful little pussy, doesn't she, honey?" Anne whispered in her husband's ear, writhing her body against his as they both gazed up at their daughter's open vagina as they lay there next to their son, just inches away.

"Yeah, she sure does..." Steve murmured, entranced by the sight of his daughter's lovely cunt being licked by their young son.

Anne ran her hand around her husband's chest, caressing his tiny nipples, then down across his abdomen to stroke his still soft, but not entirely flaccid, penis. "Mmmmm...I bet you'd like to get a taste of that..."

Steve jerked and looked at his wife in surprise. She smiled and gave his partially tumescent penis a gentle squeeze. "Oh, it's alright, sweetheart...I know you've been thinking about it. Who wouldn't, as they watch that!" She giggled. "Besides, I know how much you like to eat pussy! And Amy's pretty little pussy looks so lovely, it makes me want to get a taste of it!"

Steve chuckled at his wife's comments as he looked back at his daughter's lovely cunt. Watching his son's tongue explore the moist, succulent folds of her tender inner labia, flicking at her tiny, pink clitoris, and probing deep into her vaginal opening, he felt a surge of sexual excitement and a renewed stirring in his loins.

"Well, to be honest..." Steve whispered to his wife, "you know I've never had my tongue in any other pussy besides yours...but Amy's cute little cunt sure looks sweet! I can't help but wish I could lick it...even if it is my own daughter's!"

"Mmmmm..." Anne murmured, wriggling her body against him and gently stroking his cock as she felt it growing harder in her hand. "I know exactly how you feel, sweetheart," she said, "Just look at that!" Anne cocked her head to the side.

Steve's eyes followed his wife's nod, looking down at his son's erect penis. The boy's thighs were spread apart, his buttocks clenching every few seconds, his straining organ thrusting upward.

"Ohhh, mygod!" Anne gasped, "That looks so beautiful, too! Mouth-wateringly beautiful!"

Steve gazed at Ron's upthrust erection. He had to admit, his son certainly did have a fine looking penis. He was a bit biased, though, due to its genetic similarity to his own. And he was, of course, of the opinion that his own cock was very good-looking.

His own prick had now grown to full erection and Anne was gently stroking her fingertips up and down along its entire length. As he lay there, side-by-side with his son, Steve was easily able to compare them. While the heads and shafts had very similar shapes, the boy's organ appeared to stand just a bit taller, although that may have been an illusion due to the fact that boy's shaft did not emerge from a forest of dark hair as did his. The most obvious difference, however, was in their coloration. His own cock was a pale pink, with bluish veins snaking up it sides. The engorged glans at its tip was deeply purple, in stark contrast to the pale shaft below. The boy's organ, on the other hand, was bronzed by the sun, its bulging veins less evident beneath the taut-stretched skin of its turgid shaft, while its swollen head was only slightly darker than the shaft.

"Ooooooh, look at that! Two perfectly lovely cocks!" Anne cooed, as she lovingly caressing her husband's now rigid shaft with her fingertips.

"What do you think of Ronnie's cock, all tanned like that?" Steve asked.

"Mmmmmm, I kind of like it!" Anne replied, her eyes twinkling with excitement. "I want you to spend more time out here like this, so yours look will look like that, too!" She gave his cock a gentle squeeze.

Preoccupied, Ron and Amy weren't listening to their parents' discussion. Amy's slender young body was arched, her head thrown back and her pert little titties pointed upward. Her hands slid up and down along the smooth curve of her belly, cupping the flattened globes of her breasts and tweaking the taut little nubs of her erect nipples. Moans and groans of delight emerged from her open mouth as she felt her brother's probing tongue explore every nook and crevice of her aroused vagina.

Ron, too, was grunting and groaning with delight as he attempted to slake his sexual thirst with the sweet nectar flowing from his sister's delicious vagina. As he eagerly ran his tongue up and down through the young girl's succulent furrow, then thrust it in and out of her dripping joy-hole, he slid his hands up and down the backs of her slender thighs and dug his fingers into the soft, but firm, flesh of her shapely buttocks, trying to hold onto her writhing hips and keep his mouth pressed against her luscious little cunt. Ron groaned loudly and arched his body, raising his butt off the concrete step and thrusting his throbbing hard-on skyward.

"Ooooooh..." Anne moaned, sucking in her breath as she saw her son's straining penis thrust upward. "Ohmygod, I can't resist it any longer!" she gasped, grinding her pussy against her husband's hip.

Anne smiled at her husband and kissed him, then she sat up, crossed over his legs, and knelt down between his legs and her son's. Laying her hands on both their thighs, she smiled with delight she looked back and forth at their two up-thrust erections. Raising her eyes, she looked into her husband's eyes and, smiling naughtily, she slid her hands forward and encircled the bases of both their pricks with her fingers.

Anne heard a muffled groan from Ron as she slowly stroked her hand up and down his prick, just barely grazing the taut-stretched skin of his rigid shaft. She turned her eyes and looked down at her husband's penis as she stroked it, too, in exactly the same manner. After several strokes, she looked back at her son's penis and saw the tiny slit at the tip of her son's throbbing organ open up, disgorging a large droplet of crystal-clear pre-cum.

With her eyes locked on her husband's face, Anne leaned forward, extended her tongue, and touched it to that glistening droplet of cock-juice. Slowly, she spread the slightly viscous fluid all around the boy's swollen glans, leaving the big, smooth knob wet and shiny.

Anne heard her husband let out a gurgling groan and felt his butt squirm as she slowly swirled her tongue around and around their son's engorged knob. Her eyes still locked on his, Anne smiled at her husband again, then touched her lips the tip of the boy's organ. Slowly, she pushed downward sliding her son's engorged cock-head into her mouth until her lips slipped over the flared edge of his rubbery glans and closed around his thick, solid shaft. Gently sucking on her son's bloated cock-head, Anne ran her tongue all around its satiny-smooth surface inside her mouth.

Steve stared at his beautiful wife in awed fascination. This was a side of her that he never knew existed. Knowing how reluctant she was to even have sex with the lights on, he couldn't believe that he was watching his wife suck on someone else's penis, and their own son's at that, while taking such obvious delight in having him watch and be aroused by it.

Steve heard his son groan and saw his hips thrust upward, driving several inches of his cock into his mother's mouth. He saw his wife's eyes twinkling with delight as she stared into his own. The corners of her mouth pulled back in a smile, despite the thick shaft between her lips, and then she pushed the boy's penis even deeper into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down, each time taking that long, thick shaft deeper into her mouth and, evidently, her throat for there was nowhere else for that eight-inch shaft of steely-hard flesh to go. Finally, Anne's lips were pressed to her son's groin, encircling the very base of the boy's organ, her nose buried in the damp curls of his pubes.

Anne held her son's entire erect penis deep in her mouth and throat for a time. Steve heard a faint gurgling groan as she vibrated the boy's organ inside her throat. Then, he stared in awe as his wife raised her head, slowly withdrawing their son's erection from between her lips. It was amazing to see that long, thick shaft slowly emerge from his wife's mouth, seemingly without end, until, finally, the big, bloated knob at its tip popped free of her lips.

Anne gazed into her husband's eyes, smiling at the note of astonishment she saw there. She wrapped her fingers around the base of her son's upthrust erection and squeezed gently, causing his organ to swell up a bit more. She smiled and smacked her lips as she stared at the boy's penis, glistening with her saliva in the sun, then she began running her tongue up and down the sides of her son's rigid shaft as if she were licking a giant, melting popsicle.

Now Anne raised her head, turned slightly and lowered it again to lick her husband's swollen cock-head. He groaned raggedly as she as she took his engorged knob between her lips and slowly slid it up into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, sliding his big, smooth glans deeper and deeper until it was coursing up and down inside her throat.

After a few moments, Anne withdrew her husband's penis from her mouth and turned back to her son. She again touched her lips to the smooth, engorged head of her son's penis and flicked her tongue back and forth through the tiny slit at its tip. Ron let out a ragged moan and thrust his butt upward, driving an inch or two of his straining hard-on up into his mother's mouth. Keeping her eyes on her husband to make sure he saw every second of her performance, she began bobbing her head up and down, each time driving her son's penis deeper and deeper into her mouth. She moaned and wriggled her butt in the water atop her ankles as delightful thrills of excitement shot through her loins. The erotic thrill of taking her own son's cock into her mouth was compounded by knowing that her husband was watching her as she did so.

Ron groaned with delight as he felt his mother's lips and tongue and mouth supply the attention that his aching hard-on had been demanding. He now fully concentrated on his sister's luscious cunt. His furiously lapping and probing tongue stoked the flames of passion already building in her loins.

"Ohhh...ohhhhh...ohhhh, yes..." Amy moaned, her ass grinding as she gripped her titties in her hands and kneaded those firm little mounds. "Ohhh, yes, Ronnie...lick me there! Ooooooooh, yes! Lick me, lick me..." she cried.

With the girl's copiously flowing love juices covering his face and dripping from his chin, Ron heard her cries of delight as he concentrated all his efforts on her clitoris. The boy pressed his lips around her love bud and sucked hard on it, drawing her clit further from its hood and increasing its erection as he redoubled his tongue's action upon that sensitive little nub.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...ohhhh, yes..." Amy gasped, her cunt bouncing against her brother's chin as the fire in her loins rose ever higher. "Oooooh, yes, Ronnie...yes...lick me...lick me...ooooooh...yes..."

Steve, hearing Amy's passionate cries, reluctantly tore his eyes from the sight of his wife sucking their son's penis, and looked up at his daughter's slender, young body writhing above them, her hands massaging her pert little titties. His eyes went to her wide-spread crotch where his son's face was pressed just below the neat little muff of blond curls, his lips surrounding the girl's clitoris.

Ron sensed his sister's impending climax and gave her clitoris one more, mighty, suck. As he held her clit in the partial vacuum inside his mouth, he furiously batted it up and down and side to side with the tip of his tongue.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!" Amy gasped, her ass jerking and writhing. "Ooooooooooh, SHIT!" she cried as her loins erupted into orgasm.

This was the signal Ron was waiting for. Having driven his sister to the peak, he released the vacuum on her clitoris, and, knowing that her clit was, no doubt, over-stimulated and very sensitive right now, he refrained from touching it any further. Instead, he drew his tongue down through her dripping vulva and thrust it up into her vaginal opening. At the same time, he gripped her firm little buttocks in his hands and mashed her cunt against his face, driving his extended tongue as deeply as he could into his sister's spasming vagina.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...Ooooooooh!" Amy gasped as she felt her brother's tongue spear up into her erupting cunt, causing her loins to explode into another, even higher, peak of ecstatic pleasure.

Ron gripped Amy's firm little buttocks in his hands and, with his chin raised and his pointed tongue fully extended, hefted her up and down, spearing his tongue in and out of his sister's spasming vaginal opening.

Steve, feeling a complicated mixture of lust, envy, and scandalized shock, watched his son's tongue thrust in and out of his sister's luscious looking pussy as her lovely young body writhed in ecstasy.

Thrilled at having brought his sister to such a tremendous climax with his tongue, Ron relaxed his tautly tensed body and just held her butt tightly against his face, his tongue thrust deep into her spasming joy-hole. Relaxing his tensed up body, however, had an unexpected effect. He felt a sudden rush deep in the pit of his stomach, and then his balls seemed to explode.

Steve, hearing that unmistakable grunt as his son began to orgasm, looked back down at his wife. Anne's head was cocked to the side and she was sliding her slightly parted lips up and down along the underside of the boy's erect organ, following the bulging ridge of his urethra. Steve saw a long, heavy stream of white cum spew from the bloated knob at the tip of his upthrust penis.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmm..." Anne moaned as that stream of hot jiz splashed down on the side of her face. She continued stroking her lips along the underside of her son's pulsating shaft as stream after stream of sperm erupted from the boy's penis and rained down on her cheek. Rising up higher, Anne opened her mouth, wide, above the tip of her son's prick and took a spurt of his semen across her tongue and down her throat. She closed her lips around the boy's engorged cock-head and sucked out the final spurts of his ejaculation.

"Ohhhh, my god..." Steve groaned as he let out the breath he had been holding as he watched his wife take their son's ejaculation on her face and then into her mouth. He found the sight to be both unexpected and surprisingly exciting. His ass squirmed and he thrust his throbbing cock up and down. Anne had released his prick as she dealt with her son's erupting cock, so he wrapped his own hand around his throbbing shaft as he watched her lick up the thick, white cum drooling down the sides of their son's twitching and quivering penis.

With a contented moan, Amy swung her leg across Ron's body, kneeling beside her brother in the shallow water on the top step and facing the others. She smiled as she watched her mother finish licking up the cum drooling down the sides of her brother's still twitching hard-on.

Anne sat up straight, rivulets of her son's semen dripping down the side of her face. Both girls looked at Steve and he hastily dropped his hand away from his upthrust cock, like he'd been caught raiding the cookie jar. The girls giggled and smiled, as they stared at his quivering hard-on.

"Well, it looks like daddy enjoyed the show!" Amy laughed.

"I'll say!" Anne agreed, wrapping her hand around her husband's shaft again and giving it a few gentle strokes. She leaned forward and took its swollen head between her lips. As she gently sucked on it, Ron's come dripped from her cheek onto her wrist and hand.

"Just look at the mess Ronnie left on me!" Anne giggled, pointing at her dripping face.

"C'mon, hon," she said, grasping her husband's hand and pulling him up. She dropped back off the steps, pulling Steve with her. As they swam off across the pool, Amy pulled her brother up and they joined their parents in the pool, washing away the residue of their activities.