Backyard Pool Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a haze of lust, Steve gazed down at her, thrilled by the sight of her luscious lips wrapped around his thick, throbbing shaft as she slowly bobbed her head, sliding several inches of his aching cock in and out of her mouth. While receiving oral pleasure from his wife wasn't exactly a novel experience, being able to see her beautiful face in broad daylight as she did so certainly was. Adding to the erotic thrill, and not in a small way, was the fact that, with just a slight shift of his gaze, he could see, just inches away, his beautiful young daughter, licking his son's penis at the same time, making an already incredible experience a mind-blowingly incredible experience.

As he watched her, Steve saw that, while Amy licked and kissed her brother's penis, her eyes were turned upward, staring at his own cock, watching it slide in and out of her mother's mouth. Steve felt a perverse thrill of excitement knowing that his rampant hard-on was on full display for his young daughter, just a few inches away.

Knowing his daughter was watching, Steve pulled back a bit, popping his swollen cock-head out of his wife's mouth. His stiff, hard cock sprang upward, quivering. He groaned, thrusting his straining erection upward, feeling his daughter's eyes fixed upon it. He held it there for a moment, then he gasped and slowly tilted his hips back down to lay his long, fat cock on his wife's up-turned face. Slowly wiggling his ass, Steve slid the underside of his organ all around Anne's face, her tongue flicking at it as it moved.

Steve pulled back and stroked the swollen head of his penis back and forth along Anne's lips, then gently inserted it between them. As he slowly pushed several inches of his hard-on down into his wife's mouth, he looked back at his daughter and saw her grasp the base of his son's shaft and bend it to the side, inserting its engorged head between her lips while keeping her head turned so that she could still watch her parents while she slid several inches of her brother's penis in and out of her mouth.

Glancing around the group, Steve saw that, while she was sucking on his cock, Anne's eyes were turned to the side, watching their daughter do the same to their son. Ron, like Amy, was watching them, as well. He realized that he wasn't the only one being visually stimulated. Everyone appeared to be watching everyone else with great erotic interest.

After a few moments, Steve saw Ron's cock slip from Amy's lips and spring stiffly upright again. Anne raised her hand and laid it on the boy's lower belly. Then she slid it down through the boy's sparse pubes and wrapped her fingers around the thick, solid base of her son's upthrust penis.

Steve gasped and his body jolted, jerking his cock out of his wife's mouth. Wide-eyed and trembling, he stared down, watching his wife's dainty little hand slowly slide up and down along the thick, hard shaft of their son's rigidly erect penis.

Amy, the side of her face still lying on Ron's thigh, turned her eyes upward at the sound of her father's gasp. Noting the expression on his face, she realized that he was shocked by the sight of his wife's hand caressing her son's penis. She brought her eyes down to her father's hard-on, projecting stiffly forward and slightly upward above her mother's upturned face. It twitched and jerked up and down every few seconds.

She smiled. Raising her hand, Amy wrapped her fingers around her father's throbbing shaft. She heard another gasp from her father, then a low groan as she slowly stroked her fist back and forth along his rigid organ. She felt a surge of forbidden excitement as she tenderly caressed her father's penis, thrilled by the soft, smooth texture of its taut-stretched skin, and the hot, solid feel of it, throbbing in her hand. Amy moaned softly as her own loins throbbed with desire. Her butt writhed, swishing her hot little cunt through the cool pool water.

Amy bent her father's rigid prick downward a bit and touched its swollen, purple head to her mother's lips. Anne's tongue emerged and began swirling around and that big, smooth knob while Amy continued to gently stroke her fist back and forth along its thick, hard shaft.

"Ohhhhh, shit..." Steve groaned, staring down at his own throbbing cock, with his daughter's tiny hand wrapped around its thick shaft and his wife's tongue caressing its bloated head. Then he glanced at his daughter's lovely face, her eyes lit with the fiery glint of passion.

Still staring at her father's penis, Amy raised her head and began lashing her tongue across the broad surface of her brother's engorged glans while her mother caressed the boy's rigid shaft with her hand, just as her mother licked her father's cock-head while Amy stroked his shaft with her hand.

Both Ron and Steve groaned with delight as the two girls pleasured them together.

"Ohhh, shit...ohhhh, shit..." Steve groaned as he began to slowly thrust his hips forward and back, sliding his cock through his daughter's lightly encircling fingers as his wife's tongue dragged along the underside of his shaft. His scrotum, tight from being in the cool pool water, bumped against his wife's chin with each forward thrust. Anne lowered her head a bit and opened her mouth wide, eagerly engulfing her husband's balls.

"FUCK!" Steve cried out as he felt his testicles suddenly swallowed up by his wife's warm mouth. His loins exploded.

Amy felt her father's penis jerk in her fist and watched with delight as a thick, white stream of cum spewed from the tip of its hugely engorged glans. Gripping her father's throbbing organ a bit tighter, Amy began pumping it as she watched spurt after spurt of semen erupt from that bloated, purple knob, arcing over her mother's upturned face and splashing against the side of the pool above her mother's head.

Anne moaned and her body writhed with desire as she watched her husband's penis spurting out cum above her upturned face while her young daughter stroked it with her dainty little hand. She felt his balls jumping and pulling between her lips as she passionately rolled her husband's testicles around inside her mouth with her tongue, intensifying his orgasm.

As she felt the jerking and pulsing of her father's penis begin to ebb, Amy tore her eyes from his throbbing prick and turned her head to look up at him, her eyes twinkling merrily as she continued stroking his throbbing organ. He looked dazed as his eyes went back and forth between her smiling face and his still gently pulsing cock with her little hand wrapped around it.

Anne let her husband's scrotum slip out of her mouth and her head fell back. As she gazed upward, smiling at Steve's penis poised above her face, a large dollop of thick white jiz emerged from its huge, purple glans and dripped down onto her face. Amy gently squeezed her father's prick and another glob of cum oozed from the tip of his organ to dribble down onto her mother's smiling face. The girl bent her father's penis downward and rubbed its swollen head back and forth along her mother's lips, then pushed that big, smooth knob into the woman's mouth.

"Oh, yeah...oh, yeah...ohhhhhhh..." Steve moaned softly as he rocked his hips, slowly sliding his prick in and out of his wife's mouth.

After a minute or two, Anne gently pushed her husband back. His softening penis stretched out as its large, still engorged, head caught between her tightly pursed lips, then it popped free. She sat up and gave Steve a shove off the step, causing him to fall back into the pool. She quickly followed.

*********************

They swam around and played for a time, then Anne came up in front of Steve and put her arms around him. She kissed him, long and deep.

"Well...what did you think of that combination blowjob and handjob from your wife and daughter?" she asked, gently fondling his soft and spongy, though still slightly tumescent penis, between them, beneath the water.

"Ohmygod...it was unbelievable..." Steve murmured, gazing into his wife's deep, blue eyes. "I never would have believed anything like that could happen! Just being able to watch you, outdoors and in broad daylight, licking and sucking my cock, was thrilling enough...but then, to have my own daughter hold my cock at the same time! And you seemed to be perfectly fine with that."

"Oh! I was! And I am!" Anne cried, squeezing him tightly and wriggling her naked body against his as she thrust her tongue into his mouth.

"This is the new me, honey," Anne said, grinding her loins against his. "No more 'hiding in the dark' sex for us, if that's OK with you, sweetheart. I've discovered how liberating it feels to be naked and having sex in broad daylight, especially with other people around. I know now that sex can be really great if you don't take it so seriously and just have fun."

"So you're really OK with Amy touching my penis?" Steve asked hesitantly, not quite believing what he was hearing.

Anne smiled. "You liked that, didn't you?" she replied. "You felt an extra little thrill, knowing it was your own daughter touching your cock, didn't you? Mmmmmm...I know it gave me an extra thrill when I touched Ronnie's cock at the same time I was licking yours. To tell you the truth...I also found it very exciting when I saw Amy touch your cock. I guess it's the thrill of breaking the rules of our social conditioning."

"Yeah, I guess I know what you mean," Steve said. "Even in the midst of such an already incredible situation, I got an extra surge, too, when I saw you grab hold of Ronnie's prick! And then...when Amy grabbed mine, too! Whew..."

Anne smiled and gave him a squeeze. "Oh, I know...I saw how quickly you came after Amy started stroking you!" she teased. "So you really liked having your own daughter touch your dick?" she asked.

Steve smiled sheepishly. "Hell, yes, just the idea of having someone other than you touch me is quite a thrill, knowing it was my own daughter put it on a whole new level!"

"Yeah, I get the same feeling when I touch Ronnie's cock, and for the same reasons," Anne agreed. "I'll bet Amy felt the same way when she touched your prick, too!"

They were quiet for a moment, Anne slowly grinding her cunt against her husband's semi-tumescent penis as they gazed into each other's eyes, reimagining what they had just done. She felt her loins burning with desire from their previous activity, compounded by their follow-up discussion of the activity.

"So... are you all right with all this, or do you want out?" she asked. "Obviously, the kids and I are all in, but we want you to be, too!"

"Fuck, I'm not exactly sure what I'm signing up for, but it's already been a wet-dream come true!" Steve said.

Anne laughed and kissed him. She broke away and took his hand, leading her husband back toward the steps.

Ron was still laid back on the top step, his erect penis pointed straight up, water gently lapping at his balls. Amy was sitting on a lower step, between his wide-spread thighs, lightly stroking her fingertips up and down the sides of his rigid shaft.

The girl looked up and smiled as her parents carefully sat down on the step next to Ron.

All eyes were on the boy's upthrust erection as Amy's dainty little fingers lightly caressed it. It was enormously engorged, its skin stretched taut, veins bulging out along its bronzed shaft, its darker head hugely engorged.

Ron let out a low groan and slowly tensed his buttocks, thrusting his hard-on upward. A droplet of clear fluid oozed from the tiny slit at the very tip of his upthrust organ and hung there, glittering in the sun. Amy moved her face closer and extended her flattened tongue, pressing it against the base of her brother's organ. She very slowly drew her flattened tongue upward along the ridge of his urethra. The glistening droplet at its tip grew larger and larger. When she reached the tip of his organ, she carefully spread that droplet of clear, viscous fluid all around the boy's engorged cock-head with the tip of her tongue, leaving that big, smooth knob wet and glistening in the sun.

She pulled back, smiling as she glanced back and forth between her parents, then back at the boy's quivering penis. "Ooooo...isn't it beautiful..." she whispered softly.

"Ohhh, yes..." Anne purred in agreement.

"Christ! It looks like it's ready to explode!" Steve said.

Ron was lying there, a pained expression on his face. His body was tense, his butt clenched and his erect penis thrust proudly upward in the bright sun. After a few moments, Ron let out a gasping groan and his body relaxed. His hugely engorged, wetly glistening cock-head shrunk slightly and the rigid shaft bent slightly to the side.

"Ahhhhhhhh..." Ron wheezed.

Amy giggled and raised her hand to resume gently stroking the boy's penis with her fingertips. "Ronnie and I have been practicing 'Titanic Sex,'" she said, smiling proudly as she tenderly caressed the boy's slightly softened organ.

Ron let out a loud guffaw. "That's 'Tantric Sex,' sis," he corrected. "Although, I suppose it may lead to some pretty 'titanic sex'! Tantric sex is an ancient Hindu technique where you try to go for as long as possible without coming, even stopping for a while if you're getting too close to coming, and then resuming again a little later," he explained.

"I was getting pretty good at it on my own. I could maintain a good, solid hard-on for an hour or more, then let it go down for a while, then get it up again. If I had the opportunity, I could keep it going all day, going up and down many, many times...but eventually my balls would start to ache and I'd have to let it go in order to relieve the pressure. In the meantime though, it feels so good to be really, really horny and your dick never really goes all the way down, it stays kind of fat and heavy in between full-on hard-ons.

"When we first started playing around with each other, I told Amy about it and she wanted to try it with me, so we've been practicing," Ron said. "It's tough though. It's a lot harder to keep from coming when you have someone else playing with your cock, than it is when you're just doing it to yourself!"

"So, how long have you kids been doing this?" Steve asked.

"Not long...just a few days, actually," Amy said. "I'd caught glimpses Ronnie's cock a few times over the years as we were growing up...but I never saw it like this! Amy sighed, gazing at her brother's penis, which had returned to full erection as she lovingly caressed it with her fingertips.

"Yeah, I never had any real-life experience, either, except with myself," Ron said. "But I've been very interested in the subject for as long as I can remember, and I've done a lot of studying on it."

Steve chuckled.

Amy was leaning back against the inside of Ron's leg, her arm laid atop his thigh, bent at the elbow, her hand lightly gripping the base of his penis. She slipped her other hand between his thighs and scooped up his scrotum in her palm. She tenderly fondled his testicles, dipping them in and out of the water while she slowly stroked her other fist up and down the boy's rigid shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Ron groaned appreciatively.

"It's a lot better when someone else does that for you, isn't it, Ronnie?" Steve commented.

"Oh, shit, yeah!" the boy agreed.

"And it's even better when I do this!" Amy said, moving her face forward and touching her tongue to the side of her brother's up-thrust shaft. She slowly drew it upward, then swirled it around and around its engorged head.

Ron's ass squirmed and he groaned again. "Ohhh, yeah...especially when you do that!" he agreed.

Steve and Anne watched their daughter slowly and tantalizingly run her tongue up and down the long, thick, bronzed shaft of their son's stiffly erect penis, her pert, lovely little breasts bobbing in and out of the water as she slid her extended tongue up and down along that upthrust, straining shaft of turgid flesh. Ron let out a long, ragged groan and clenched his ass, thrusting his aching hard-on upward again as his sister caressed it with her tongue.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Ron groaned, smiling as he watched his lovely sister lick his throbbing hard-on. "I almost came there, a little while ago," he murmured, "but after that little break, I lost the urge, and now I can really just enjoy Amy's tongue-job without worrying about coming...as long as she takes it reasonably easy on me. That's what Tantric sex is all about!"

Anne moaned softly and squirmed against her husband, grinding her aroused cunt against his hip-bone. "Ohhhhh, Steve, honey..." she whispered in his ear, running her tongue around its curves and folds. "Mmmmm...just look at our little boy's big, hard cock sticking up there like that...and our beautiful little girl licking and kissing it so lovingly. Isn't that a beautiful sight?"

"Yeah, it sure is..." Steve whispered back, "but I still can't believe that you think so, too!"

Anne giggled. Her hand was gently fondling her husband's penis. It had not yet recovered from his recent ejaculation, so it was still soft and spongy, but she could feel it was partially engorged.

"Ohmygod...watching Amy lick Ronnie's cock is making me so horny!" she gasped, grinding her pussy against his hip with even greater urgency.

Suddenly Amy sat up, releasing her grip on her brother's erection. Then, like a mythical golden-haired goddess of the lake, she rose up, water streaming off the perfect curves of her luscious, young body. She raised her arms and languorously stretched her lithe, slender figure, slowly undulating as she gazed down at her brother. Lowering her arms, she cupped her fingers around her firm little breasts, then slid her hands down across her flat, taut belly, brushed them through the glittering, damp muff of golden curls above her crotch, then down her smooth, slender thighs. Her fingertips touched either side of her puffy-lipped, hairless cleft. Smiling, she gently caressed her smooth outer labia as she surveyed the other three looking up at her.

Mother, father, and brother, all watched her with rapt attention, entranced by this heavenly vision of young womanhood. Amy's lithe, young body writhed and she felt her excitement grow as she caressed her puffy outer cunt-lips, knowing that all their eyes were on her. She slowly spread her feet apart and pressed down on her outer labia, pulling them back and opening up her juicy, pink vulva. A thrill of excitement shot through her loins as she felt all of their eyes focus on that most intimate portion her anatomy.

Her hips squirmed as she held her vagina wide open for all to see. The moist, pink folds of her inner labia, the darker pit of her vaginal opening, the drooping shroud of her clitoral hood. She touched the tips of her forefingers to either side of that soft, fleshy shroud and pushed down on it. Moaning softly, she heard little gasps from the others as well when they saw the bright pink nub of her tiny clitoris emerge from the center of its darker hood, glittering in the sunlight with her sweet vaginal juices.

"Ooooooh...ooooooh...ooooooh..." she moaned, grinding her ass and feeling delightful sensations radiate though her loins as she gently massaged her erect clitoris between her two fingertips. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back on her shoulders as she slowly thrust her hips forward and spread her knees wide apart, fully opening up her crotch to the others' view as she continued to caress her now prominently protruding clitoris.

After a few moments, Amy straightened up, smiling. "Whewww..." she breathed heavily, releasing the pressure of her fingers and allowing the outer lips of her vulva to close over her glistening, pink, inner folds.

Gazing down at the others, Amy continuing to idly slide a fingertip up and down along the crevice between her, now closed, outer cunt-lips. After a moment, she stepped up, straddling Ron as he lay back across the broad top step, and squatted down above his upturned face with her knees splayed wide apart.