Backyard Pool Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron rose to his knees next to Steve's body and thrust his hard-on forward, in front of his mother's face. Anne looked down at her husband. She smiled and nodded in delight. She extended her tongue and ran it back and forth along the side of her son's long, rigid hard-on and swirled it around and around its engorged head, tasting her daughter's sweet nectar which still lingered there.

After a few moments, Anne directed her son to stand astride her husband's body, facing her. Grasping the boy's butt in both hands, she pulled him closer, laying the tip of his prick on her extended tongue. She swirled her tongue around and around the boy's engorged glans, then closed her lips around the boy's thick shaft, with his big, rubbery knob inside her mouth. Gripping his buttocks, she slowly pumped the boy's cock in and out of her mouth in time with her own up and down thrusts on her husband's prick.

Steve lay there, immersed in a sea of visual and tactile stimuli. From below, he watched as his son's thick, hard shaft slid back and forth through his wife's encircling lips, the boy's loosely dangling balls swaying between his wide-spread thighs. Lowering his eyes a bit, he saw his wife's beautiful breasts, swaying beneath her slightly forward-leaning body, jiggling and bouncing with her movements. Beyond those lovely globes he could see the thick, hard shaft of his own penis, thrusting upward between his wife's luscious thighs, sliding in and out of her warm, wet pussy. Just above the thick shaft of his penis, he could see the tiny, pink nub of her clitoris protruding from the glistening folds of her moist vulva. Behind the column of his upthrust penis, when his wife raised her butt, he saw the pretty face of his young daughter, eagerly tonguing the underside of his throbbing organ, and his aching testicles.

To complete the incredible electrical pleasure-circuit he was experiencing, Steve raised his hands and cupped them to his wife's dangling breasts, squeezing and fondling those soft, but firm, mounds of tender flesh.

Between her father's wide-spread thighs, Amy squirmed, as she lay on her belly, grinding her hot little pussy against the blanket, her head beneath her mother's butt. Still highly aroused by the slow sensual fuck she had had with her brother a few minutes before, added to watching her own mother and father fucking, the young girl's passions were now soaring as she gazed at her father's huge, erect penis sliding in and out of her mother's dripping-wet vagina just inches in front of her eyes. She thrilled at the thought of her actually holding her own father's balls, reverently cupped in her palms, and caressing the soft, wrinkled skin of his scrotum with her lips and tongue as she watched his massive shaft of turgid flesh repeatedly disappear into, then reappear from, the distended ring of her mother's vaginal opening.

The heady fragrance of her parents aroused genitals filled her nostrils with their arousing pheromones of sex as she watched her father's thick, hard shaft, glistening with her mother's vaginal secretions, pump slowly in and out of her mother's cunt. As her mother pushed herself upward, Amy slid her flattened tongue up the bulging ridge of her father's urethra, thrilling to the delicious taste of her mother's sweet love nectar. When the ring of her mother's vaginal opening reached the top of her father's rigid shaft, Amy raised her hand and wrapped her fingers around the base of his organ. She tugged gently and the huge, distended, purple knob at the tip of her father's penis popped free of her mother's vagina. For a moment, the girl stared at his engorged glans, wet and glistening with her mother's juices, then she thrust it between her lips.

"Mmmmm..." she purred as a much more concentrated dose of her mother's sweet love juice filled her mouth. As she gently sucked on her father's big, rubbery knob, she gently stroked her fingers back and forth along the hot, solid shaft of his throbbing organ, while continuing to gently fondle his balls with her other hand. After a moment, though, the sweet flavor of her mother's vaginal juices changed as a droplet of her father's pre-cum oozed out onto the surface of her tongue. Realizing what it was, a jolt of electricity shot through her loins and she tried to suck more of his juice from his cock.

"Oooooooh..." she moaned, letting her father's big, smooth glans slip from her lips. As she stared at that bloated, purple knob, she gently squeezed her father's prick and she saw the tiny slit at its tip open up and disgorge another glistening droplet of pre-cum. That glittering, slightly viscous droplet of clear fluid slowly grew, then fell, leaving a gossamer tail connected to the tip of her father's penis. Amy caught the falling droplet on her tongue and gathered it up along with its trailing streamer. She swiped the tip of his penis with her tongue, tenderly kissed it, then pushed his cock upward and stroked that big, rubbery knob back and forth along the juicy furrow of her mother's vulva.

Anne moaned and her lovely ass squirmed as Amy caressed her mother's moist labia with her father's smooth, rubbery glans, then the older woman emitted a gasp, muffled by her son's cock which filled her mouth, as her daughter inserted that big knob back into her vaginal opening.

"Oooooooooooh..." Anne groaned around her mouthful of penis as she pushed downward, sliding her husband's hot, throbbing hard-on back up into her anxiously waiting vagina. She gave it several quick, up and down thrusts, then returned to her slow, sensual pace, allowing her daughter time to lick her husband's exposed shaft between strokes. Sometimes, when she paused long enough at the top of her stroke, she was rewarded with the delightful caress of her daughter's tongue, licking and probing around the taut-stretched flesh of her vaginal opening, distended by the thick shaft of her husband's penis.

Steve lay there in a daze of sexual pleasure. Gazing upward, he watched his wife fellate their son, the boy's long, hard, sun-bronzed shaft sliding back and forth through her encircling lips. Ron's sun-warmed scrotum hung loose, the boy's balls swaying freely between his thighs as his prick slid in and out of his mother's mouth.

Anne, looking down past the thick shaft of her son's penis when just its head lay between her lips, saw her husband looking up from below, watching her suck the boy's cock. She also saw the boy's scrotum loosely dangling above her husband's face.

Still gripping her son's butt, controlling his thrusts in and out of her mouth, Anne pulled him downward, causing him to squat lower and lower, until his dangling balls bumped and bounced across her husband's forehead and nose as the boy's penis thrust in and out of her mouth.

Releasing Ron's ass with one hand, Anne grasped the boy's penis and pulled it out of her mouth, pressing it up against his belly. Giggling merrily, she peered down between her son's thighs, watching as she wriggled his butt, dragging his soft, supple scrotum all around her husband's face.

Anne lowered her head and ran her tongue back and forth along her husband's lips. They parted and their tongues began a passionate dance. After a moment, Anne pulled Ron closer and added the boy's dangling scrotum to their tongues' dance.

'Oh, my god...what am I doing here?' Steve thought, gazing up at his son's ass-hole as he and his wife batted the boy's loosely dangling balls about with their tongues.

After a few moments, Anne ran her tongue up the underside of her son's penis and thrust its swollen head between her lips. As she slid it in and out of her mouth, she was gratified to see that, down below, her husband was continuing to lick at the boy's dangling balls while she slid her son's penis in and out of her mouth.

At this point, Amy again pulled her father's cock out of her mother's cunt and thrust its head into her mouth.

"Unghhh...unghhhh..." Steve groaned, his tongue swirling around the dangling orbs of his son's testicles. His ass ground against the blankets while his lovely daughter sucked on the head of his prick and stroked her fist up and down along his throbbing shaft. After a few moments, she let his swollen knob pop free of her lips and she licked it with her tongue before allowing his cock to stand upright again. Then she gently rubbed his engorged cock-head along the juicy folds of her mother's vulva for a few moments.

Both Steve and his wife groaned with pleasure when Amy finally reinserted his swollen glans back into her mother's vaginal opening. Anne pushed downward, driving his straining prick smoothly up into her warm, wet cunt. She vigorously thrust herself up and down several times, then slowed again to allow Amy to resume licking his cock between strokes.

As Anne sucked on her son's penis with delight, she felt thrills of carnal excitement as she watched her husband tongue the boy's balls from below. She decided to further up the ante.

Anne pushed Ron back, withdrawing his long, hard shaft from her mouth while at the same time dragging his balls up and over Steve's nose and across his forehead. When Ron's swollen cock-head popped free of her lips, Anne bent the boy's rigid organ downward and rubbed its tip back and forth along her husband's lips.

"Go ahead, honey," she murmured softly "lick it...see what that nice, big, smooth knob feels like on your tongue..."

She saw the tip of her husband's tongue emerge from between his lips and tentatively touch the tip of their son's penis. After a few moments, more of his tongue emerged and began to explore the boy's entire glans. A thrill of excitement shot through her as she watched her husband's tongue caress their son's engorged cock-head. She lowered her face and added her own tongue to the mix, swirling it around and around that big, smooth knob along with her husband.

After a moment, Anne scooped her son's swollen glans into her mouth and gently sucked on it while she watched her husband. She felt a thrill of excitement as she saw him begin running his tongue back and forth along the underside of the boy's shaft. Her heart soared as she realized that she was now sharing her favorite sexual act with her husband, an act that she had never imagined she could actually share with him. Anne began sliding the boy's cock in and out of her mouth with increasing fervor as her excitement grew.

Faster and faster, Anne pumped her son's cock in and out of her mouth, while at the same time, her ass rose and fell, driving her husband's rigid penis in and out of her aroused pussy at an accelerating pace, forcing Amy to stop licking the underside of her father's cock. She just held his balls cupped in her palms, now, while tenderly caressing them with her tongue.

Ron began grunting and groaning, his butt squirming and writhing, as his throbbing hard-on plunged in and out of his mother's mouth. Suddenly, his body froze, his back arched. He let out a huge groan as he began filling his mother's mouth with his boiling-hot sperm.

Anne felt her son's penis jerking and pulsing inside her mouth as his thick, hot cum flooded across her tongue. As her mouth filled with her son's semen, jets of thick, white jiz to spewed from the corners of her lips. Overcome with lust, her own loins now exploded with orgasm, as well. Anne jammed her cunt down hard against her husband's groin, holding his hot, throbbing penis deep within her as her vagina began to constrict around that massive shaft of solid flesh with the most delightful spasms of pleasure.

Sucking furiously on her son's pulsing, spurting penis, Anne was anxiously attempting to swallow each huge spurt of cum before the next one was delivered. However, she became overwhelmed by her own erupting passions as the contractions in her loins grew until her entire body seemed to spasm with pleasure.

From below, Steve had heard Ron's grunts and groans, then saw the boy's dangling balls jump upward. He felt his wife's butt thrust downward, sending his rigid hard-on spearing deep into her belly. With her lips stretched around the thick shaft of the boy's rampant penis, he saw his son's semen spurting from the corners of his wife's mouth, just as he felt the warm sheath of her vagina begin to rhythmically constrict around his own throbbing hard-on.

While Anne's body jerked and writhed in orgasm, her son's pulsating cock was jerked from her lips, spewing its remaining spurts of thick, hot cum across her face and chin.

When Steve saw his son's cum spewing from the corners of his wife's mouth, his body stiffened as he was briefly struck by the impropriety of their son pumping his mother's mouth full of his semen. His momentary reaction was quickly overcome, however, by the erotic thrill he felt as his wife's cunt began spasming around his own cock even while he watched his son's penis spew sperm across her face.

"Ohhhhh, fuck..." Ron gasped. He toppled over to the side and flopped down onto the ground, breathing hard. He leaned back on his elbows, his prick sticking up between his wide-spread legs.

"Ooohh...ooooohhh...oooooohhh..." Anne whimpered as the final spasms of her own orgasm faded away. Her ass stopped bouncing atop her husband's thighs, but she continued to slowly grind her cunt against his groin, feeling the hot, solid shaft of his long, thick penis stirring around deep inside her vagina.

Anne opened her eyes and smiled blissfully as she gazed down at her son. Dribbles of viscous, translucent gruel continued to ooze from the orifice at the tip of the boy's engorged cock-head, dripping down onto his thigh as his softening hard-on began to bend to the side.

Steve lay there, savoring the delightful sensations as his wife's fading contractions gently massaged his penis while she ground her pussy against his loins. She looked so beautiful, perched there, astride him, her body arched back, the long, sleek slope of her slender torso topped by the twin peaks of her firm, round, upturned breasts, their tautly erect nipples standing tall. Her long, blond hair swished from side to side as she continued to slowly grind her ass against him, causing his still rock-hard erection to stir around within her, momentarily sated, vagina. His eyes went to her wide-spread thighs and he smiled as he gazed upon the lovely sight of her now hairless vulva, its moist lips parted by the thick root of his penis. The bright pink nub of her clitoris prominently protruded from its hood.

Straightening up, Anne gazed down at her husband, smiling naughtily as she licked her son's semen from her lips.

Steve returned her gaze, still stunned by the unbelievably erotic sight of her sucking on their son's penis and swallowing the boy's cum with such rapturous delight. She heaved a heavy, contented sigh and toppled over to the side, to lay next to her son.

12