Backyard Pool Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all laughed as they pictured the two naked kids running for their bedrooms to avoid being caught by their mom.

Anne leaned forward and swiped her tongue across her son's swollen cock-head, then took the big knob between her lips and sucked on it while gazing into her daughter's eyes.

"That night," Amy resumed her story, "I was so wound up by the day's events that I couldn't sleep. My head was so full of images of the things Ronnie and I had done...and those magazine pictures that I saw! I got up to go to the bathroom and I noticed by the space under his door that Ronnie's light was still on. I quietly slipped into his room and found him reading. He told me he hadn't been able to sleep either. I climbed onto the bed and sat next to him. I really wanted to see his cock again, so I asked if he was naked under the covers and he said he was. I pulled the covers back, but his cock was soft. I pulled off my T-shirt and panties and sat there cross-legged next to him. It wasn't long before Ronnie's dick was standing up all big and hard...just like that!" Amy pointed at her brother's erect penis as her mother pulled her hand away so everyone could look at it, unobstructed.

"I just stared at Ronnie's big, hard dick while he just stared back at my pussy. Finally, I told Ronnie I wanted see his magazine with all the sexy pictures again," Amy said. "He got it out and we sat next to each other and began looking through the magazine. It was pretty exciting, looking at those pictures while at the same time I played with Ronnie's cock and he played with my pussy and tits."

Anne, staring at her son's erect penis, standing tall in the center of the hot-tub, groaned softly and murmured, "Oh my god, that looks so beautiful..." She raised her hand and touched her fingertips to the side of the boy's rigid shaft and tenderly caressed it.

"Oh, fuck...I can't take it anymore!" she cried. Anne placed her hand on his belly and pushed him down into the water until he was again sitting on his seat. She stood up and turned around, facing away from him, and stepped across his extended legs. Reaching behind her back, she grasped his penis and inserted its head into her vaginal opening as she carefully sat down on his lap.

"Ohhhhhh, yes..." she groaned with relief as she felt the boy's stiff, hard cock slide up into her aroused vagina. Anne raised her feet onto the seat and allowed her knees to splay outward as she leaned back against her son, resting her head on his shoulder. Turning her face, she kissed him as she began to slowly jack herself up and down on the rigid prong of his erect penis. As their tongues danced, Ron cupped his hands over his mother's breasts and gently kneaded them with his fingers.

Amy, sitting directly across from them, and Steve, to their side, watched through the clear, slightly rippling water as Ron's sun-bronzed organ pumped slowly in and out of his mother's pussy. Amy glanced down at her father's lap and saw that his prick was standing stiffly erect beneath the surface of the water. She scooted her butt around the hot-tub seat, closer to her father, and reached out to wrap her fingers around his rigid shaft.

Steve tore his eyes from his wife's cunt and looked down into his daughter's lovely, upturned face, seeing a delightful smile on her lips. "Ohhh, fuck..." he groaned softly, thrusting his hips up and down as Amy gently stroked her fist along his rigid shaft beneath the water.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Anne moaned with pleasure as she pumped herself up and down on her son's erect organ, at a gradually increasing pace. Suddenly, she let out a squeal and her thrusting stopped. Her body quivered and squirmed for a few moments, her butt just slightly bouncing on Ron's thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Anne heaved a huge sighing moan, then resumed her slow, easy thrusting, sliding up and down the full length of her son's erection.

Anne raised her head from where her face had been buried against her son's neck. A broad smile spread across her face. "Ohhhh, god...I needed that!" she gasped, as she continued to slowly pump herself up and down on her son's cock. She gazed down at her husband and daughter, smiling and nodding her approval as she saw through the water that the girl's dainty little hand was wrapped around her husband's erect penis.

"Oooooooooh..." Anne sighed, gradually slowing to a stop. She pushed herself up and off the stiff prong of her son's erection, then sat back down between the boy and her husband. "Sorry I interrupted you, sweetheart, I just couldn't help myself!" she said to Amy. "Please continue!"

"Oh, that's all right, mom!" Amy said, smiling as she saw her mother's hand, beneath the water, slip across her brother's thigh and wrap around his cock once again. "Watching and doing... and talking about sexy stuff is so exciting!" the young girl gushed, laying her cheek against her father's shoulder and vigorously pumping his stiff cock a few times before resuming her gentle stroking.

"Let's see now...where was I?..." she mused for a moment. "Oh, yes! We had just finished looking through the first section of the magazine that I had already seen earlier that day, when Ronnie told me that the next section showed what he thought was probably most men's favorite fantasy.

"I turned the page and saw two beautiful young women playing in a swimming pool. They took off their bikinis and played around in the pool naked. Then there was a picture showing one of the girls lying on the deck with her legs dangling in the water while the other girl hung on the side of the pool, in the water, with her face buried in the other girl's crotch. Next, one of the girls was lying on her back on the deck while the other was on top of her eating each other's pussies! Next, they were both sitting on the side of the pool and a man was standing between them. They pulled down his swimming suit and he had a ginormous cock, just like the other guy had in the first section. In the next picture, both girls were licking his cock at the same time. Then, in the next, he was lying on his back with one girl sitting on his dick while the other girl sat on his face.

"Somewhere around this time, Ronnie let me hold the magazine by myself while he moved down between my legs and began licking my pussy. Ohmygod, that was fantastic, having Ronnie eating my pussy at the same time I looked at those sexy pictures! In the next photo, the two girls had switched, so that the other one was now sitting on his dick while first was on his face. Then, while one girl sat on the guy's face, the other one was on her knees between his legs, sucking on his cock. In the next picture, the girl that was sitting on the guy's face had leaned forward and they were both licking his cock while he continued licking the girl's pussy. Finally, they had a big close-up showing the guy's cock shooting cum all over both girl's faces! At that point, I lost it, and I started to come, too, as Ronnie licked my pussy."

"Ohhhh, shit..." Steve let out a heavy groan, thrusting his hips upward. His penis broke through the surface of the water with his daughter's little fist wrapped around it.

"So!" Anne said. "Is that your favorite fantasy, honey?" she asked her husband.

Steve took a deep, ragged breath and settled his butt back down onto the seat. "Well, I guess I'd have to admit that I have probably fantasized about fucking two girls at the same time more than anything else," he replied, smiling sheepishly.

Anne chuckled, slipping her hand over her husband's thigh and grasping his hard-on along with her daughter. "Ooooooh, yes..." she sighed as she stroked her hands up and down both cocks. "I guess I can believe that...I've certainly done my share of fantasizing about fucking two guys at the same time!"

Everyone laughed

"After I finished coming," Amy resumed, "Ronnie picked up the magazine and asked me how far I had gotten. I guess he wanted to know what had caused me to get off like that! I showed him the pictures where the two girls were licking the man's cock while he squirted his cum on their faces. Ronnie told me he had gotten off at that point many times himself. I sat there, looking at Ronnie's cock and thinking about those pictures...I finally decided I really wanted try that myself!"

"I told Ronnie about it and he said he'd be happy to let me try it on him..."

Steve snorted, interrupting his daughter. "Very generous of him!" he observed.

Amy giggled again. "He told me I could just try it and if I didn't like it I could stop...no pressure. So I crawled down between his legs and started licking Ronnie's dick. Well, I found out I didn't just like it...I loved it! That big, purple head felt so smooth on my tongue and the skin on his shaft was so velvety soft...and when I started sliding it in and out of my mouth, it just felt so strong and solid, and so hot! Ooooooh...yeah!"

Anne looked at her son. "And how did you like it, Ronnie?" she asked. "That was your first time, too, wasn't it?

"Oh, man...yeah! Amy might not have known what she was doing, but she did it with such pleasure and enthusiasm..." the boy replied, "it was even better than I had ever imagined...and I had imagined it a lot!"

Amy's pretty young face beamed with pride at her brother's praise. "Oh, it was so much fun," she gushed, "and so exciting! It wasn't long before my pussy was on fire, again! Ronnie saw that I really liked licking and sucking his cock, so I guess he thought he could make it even better. He picked up the magazine and told me that I should continue what I was doing while he showed me some more pictures. He said that what I had just finished looking at was a man's favorite fantasy, but now he wanted to show me what he thought might be most women's favorite fantasy."

"Ah-hah!" Anne snorted.

Amy giggled. "You're right, mom! Ronnie opened the magazine and held it in front of my face as I continued licking and sucking on his cock. There was a pretty young woman sitting on a couch with two handsome young men sitting on either side of her. She was kissing one of them. In the next picture, she was kissing the other guy but her blouse was now open and the guys were playing with her breasts. In the next, she was kissing the other guy again while they played with her breasts, but now, their pants were open, too, and their dicks were sticking up through their flies. She had a hand wrapped around each of them."

"Oh, yeah..." Anne purred, gently pumping the two cocks she was holding.

Amy giggled again, knowing the reason for her mother's comment. "Ronnie turned the page and I saw that all three of them were completely naked now. The girl had her arms stretched up over her head while she kissed one guy and the other had his mouth on her breast. They all sat with their legs spread wide apart, the girl's up and over the guys' legs on either side so that her crotch was spread wide open. Without any clothes, or any hands, in the way the guys' cocks were fully visible and sticking straight up. They both looked enormous, just like the other guys' so far. The woman's pussy was shaved bare and it was completely wide open, showing all her pink insides, and it was dripping wet!

"In the next picture, each of the guys were sucking on one of her breasts, while she was holding a dick in each of her hands on either side. Oooooh... that made me start squirming against the bed as I thought about what it would be like to hold two hot, hard cocks at the same time!"

Amy paused and slipped off the seat to kneel in the center of the hot-tub, facing her mother. She reached out to either side with both hands and grasped both her father's and her brother's penises along with her mother. "It's really exciting!" she cried, smiling gaily, her chin just above the surface of the water.

"In the next picture," Amy continued, while she and her mother both stroked Steve and Ron's cocks, "one guy was on the floor between the girl's knees as she sat on the couch, licking her pussy, while the other guy was standing on the couch, sliding his huge cock in and out of her mouth. Next, one of the guys was lying on his back on the floor while the woman straddled him, facing his feet, his cock in her pussy. She was leaning far back while the other guy straddled her, his cock in her mouth."

"Oooooh...yessss..." Anne moaned softly.

"Then there was a close-up showing the girl's crotch with the guy's dick, standing straight up in front of it, like it had just slipped out of her cunt. And in the next picture, his cock was half-way inside her ass-hole!"

"Huhhhh..." Anne gasped and froze, both her hands tightly grippied the two cocks.

"Then there was another close-up of the woman's vagina with one man's huge cock half-way up her ass, while the other guy's cock-head was tickling her clitoris. Then the next picture showed that guy's cock part-way inside her cunt while the other guy's dick was still in her ass!'

"Ooooooooh..." Amy gasped, shivering despite the warm water they were soaking in. "Imagine, both those two ginormous cocks inside her pussy and ass at the same time!"

Anne groaned loudly and suddenly stood up. She turned around and grasped her buttocks in her hands, spreading them apart. "Help me sweetheart..." she said, lowering her ass over her husband's lap.

Amy, still gripping the base of her father's penis, directed its swollen head into her mother's joy-hole.

"Oooooooooh..." Anne sighed as her husband's cock slid up into her hot cunt.

As Anne began to furiously bounce up and down on Steve's thighs, Amy and Ron slid around the hot-tub seat to sit next to each other, opposite their parents. They watched as their mother, her body arched back, her mouth pressed to her husband's in a passionate kiss, pumped her hips up and down, driving their father's rigid hard-on in and out of her cunt beneath the water, just as she had done with her son a few minutes before.

"Ohhh, shit...ohhh, shit... ohhh, shit..." she cried as she began to come.

Amy and Ron watched with fascination as their mother rode their father's rampant penis in the throes of yet another tremendous orgasm. Amy gently squeezed her brother's hard-on and whispered, "I guess you were right about that being a woman's biggest fantasy, having two guys at the same time. The thought of it sure seems to have gotten mom going!"

"Wow! I'll say it did!" the boy agreed.

"Mom looks so hot when she's coming!" Amy whispered. "Is that how I look?"

"Yeah...it's pretty cool isn't it?"

They watched as their mother's furious pounding slowed to just an easy up and down stroke and her writhing and thrashing settled down. She stopped with a shuddering gasp and her body relaxed. She raised her head and saw the two kids watching her. "Whew..." she wheezed, smiling sheepishly.

"Wow, mom...that was incredible!" Amy said.

Anne chuckled. "Yeah...it sure was!" She turned her face and kissed Steve over her shoulder as she continued to slowly pump herself up and down on his erect penis a few more times. Then she lifted herself up and off of that rigid prong and sat down next to him, snuggling up against his body in the crook of his arm.

Anne took a deep, satisfied breath, smiled and said, "So what happened next, sweetheart?"

Amy screwed up her face as she thought about where she was in her story. Suddenly she sat up, smiling with delight. "Oh, yeah," she cried. "That's when Ron and I made a wonderful discovery! Ron saw how excited I had gotten from looking at those pictures while I sucked on his cock, so he pulled me up to his face and started licking my pussy. While he was doing that, I kept thinking about how good it felt and much I had liked having his cock inside my mouth. Then one of the pictures from the magazine popped into my head and gave me an idea. I turned myself around and sat on Ronnie's face, so he could still lick me, except the other way around, now. I leaned forward and began licking and sucking Ronnie's cock again. That was the wonderful discovery we made. We both agreed later that, while eating pussy or sucking cock is great for both people, doing both at the same time is ever so much better!"

"Ooooooh, yes!" Anne moaned softly. "I agree!"

"Uh-huh..." Steve grunted.

"And I discovered how much better I could get my tongue into Amy's pussy in that position," Ron added.

"Yeah, and I also discovered how much I liked having Ronnie's cock in my mouth facing that way, too," Amy said. "Turned around like that, Ron's cock was upside down, and I just loved the way its big, smooth, rubbery head felt sliding up and down along my tongue. And that way, as I sucked on its head, I could look down along the underside of the rest of his cock and see his balls. Having Ronnie's big, hard cock inside my mouth at the same time he was licking my pussy was so wonderful that I started to come again. I was so lost in my own enjoyment that I completely forgot that Ronnie might be enjoying it just as much as me...and that there was a consequence to that! Suddenly, I found that my mouth was full of Ronnie's hot come!"

"Oh, yeah!" Anne cried, "A fresh protein shake straight from the dispenser!"

"Yeah," Amy giggled, "I was really caught by surprise! It didn't taste too bad, though...I'm sure I must have swallowed some when it squirted straight down my throat! I jerked Ronnie's cock out of my mouth and it kept on squirting his stuff all over my face and hair. What a mess!"

Anne laughed. "That's why you need to keep it in your mouth, honey...and swallow it right down. No muss, no fuss...and everything is clean as a whistle when you're done!"

"We were both so exhausted by then," Amy continued, "we just fell asleep as we were. When we woke up the next morning, you guys had already left for work, so Ron and I didn't even bother to get dressed. We just went out and had breakfast naked! That's how we found out how much fun it is to be naked all the time, even while you're doing regular stuff, like cooking, washing dishes, and cleaning up the house."

"Well, let's hope our new 'clothing optional' agreement will make getting you guys to do your chores easier, now, since you think it's so much fun to do them naked!" Anne laughed.

Both Amy and Ron groaned, then joined her, laughing.

After a few minutes of silent soaking, Anne said, "Whew, I'm getting hot in here. I need to go take a dip in the pool."

As she stood up to get out, Steve protested, "But we haven't heard yet how you got involved in things!"

"That's kind of a long story, dad, if you want all the details," Amy said. "But I'm hot, too...let's go for a swim first, then we can finish the story."

They all climbed out of the hot-tub and plunged into the pool. They swam about for a time, cooling off, then got out and laid on blankets in the sun to dry off.

After relaxing for a few minutes, Amy resumed her narrative. "After we finished breakfast and cleaned up, Ron and I came outside here for some sun. We talked about what we had done...how much he had enjoyed eating my pussy and how much I liked sucking his dick! But we both really agreed on how much we liked doing both at the same time! We decided to do it some more, so I laid the lounger flat as Ronnie was sitting on it and I straddled his head so he could lick my pussy, while I leaned forward to suck on his cock."

"We had just gotten started when the door-bell rang. I went to check it out and found my friend, Nicole at the door. I had forgotten that when our plans had fallen through the day before, I had invited her over for a swim. I was kind of pissed. Ronnie and I had just gotten started and my pussy was on fire! But sending Nicole away didn't feel right, especially since I had invited her over because our 'date' had fallen through the day before.