Backyard Pool Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooooh..." the young girl cooed, feeling that big, rubbery knob push through her tight little vaginal opening and slowly force its way up into her vaginal canal as she slowly lowered herself onto her father's thighs. "Ohhhhh, yeah..." she sighed, gently grinding her ass atop his thighs as she felt the hot, solid shaft of her father's erect penis stirring around deep inside her little cunt. "Oh, god...your cock feels so good in there, daddy..." she moaned.

Steve sat up and wrapped his arms around his daughter's slender body, pressing his face between her lovely little titties. He let out a guttural groan as he held her body against him, feeling his cock stirring inside her as she ground her firm little ass against his thighs.

"My god, sweetheart," he groaned between her breasts, "your pussy is so warm and wet...and tight!" He turned his head back and forth, licking and kissing those two firm little mounds of flesh as he ran his hands up and down her back and over and around the twin globes of her ass as they ground against his thighs. His mind was enveloped in a fog of ecstatic bliss as he caressed his daughter's sleek, young body while her hot little cunt massaged his aching, throbbing hard-on.

Ron sat there watching his sister fuck their father, his hand wrapped around the erect shaft of his penis. He glanced over at his mother as she lay beside them, also watching. He saw that she was idly stroking her fingertips up and down through the lips of her pussy.

Ron crawled over to her and pushed her legs apart, lying down between them. He looked down at his mother's open vagina for a moment, then pressed his mouth to that succulent-looking furrow of moist, pink folds of tender female flesh.

Anne moaned with delight as her son's tongue licked and probed, caressing the moist folds of her vulva and her erect clitoris. She squealed when his tongue rimmed her joy-hole, then speared in and out. "Oooooh...ooooh...ohhhh, yes...oooooh..." Anne whimpered and moaned, her hands massaging her breasts as she gazed down between them, watching her son's face, framed by her thighs as his tongue deeply probed her vaginal canal.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmm..." Ron murmured as he thrust his tongue in and out of his mother's joy-hole. Slipping his hands under her ass, he gripped her firm, round buttocks with his fingers, and levered her upward with his elbows on the ground. Her ass rose up and her vagina opened wider, allowing Ron to thrust his stiffened tongue even deeper into his mother's cunt. Ron wriggled his tongue, caressing the smooth, moist walls of her love tunnel, delighted by the sweet taste of her juices and thrilled by idea that his tongue was deep in his own mother's vagina.

Anne moaned and her ass writhed in his hands as his tongue reamed her pussy. He peered upward along her flat belly, to her heaving breasts as her hands kneading those lovely globes. Her head lolled from side to side, her face contorted by the pleasure his tongue was giving her.

Amy, sitting astride her father's lap, holding him against her body, his face buried between the firm little mounds of her breasts, gently ground her ass against his thighs, feeling the searing-hot, solid shaft of his erect penis stirring within the deepest recesses of her vagina. She gazed down at her mother, lying beside her, her body writhing with pleasure as her brother licked her pussy. After a few moments, she saw Anne release her breasts and grasped either side of her son's head. She heard her mother let out a ragged groan and saw her butt bounce and writhe in her brother's hands as she held the boy's face tightly against her crotch.

A few moments later, her mother groaned and her writhing body relaxed. She pulled her son's face up and away from her loins as he lowered her ass to the ground. As he rose to his knees, Amy saw her brother's erect penis spring free of the ground, quivering stiffly.

Anne gazed up at her son's slender, tanned young body as the boy gazed down at her. She sat up and took his head between her hands and pulled his face down to hers, pressing her open mouth to his. As their tongues danced, Anne was thrilled by the thought that it was her own vaginal secretions that she tasted on her son's lips. Her hands dropped to his penis.

Anne's heart jumped up into her throat as her fingers wrapped around that hot, throbbing shaft. She gently stroked it with both hands while their passionate kiss continued. After a moment, one hand moved down to cup his loosely dangling balls in her palm. When their kiss finally broke, Anne leaned back a bit and looked down her son's erect penis, angled upward between them.

"Ooooooh..." Anne cooed softly, gazing at the boy's upthrust erection while she tenderly fondled his balls with one hand and caressingly stroked that rigid shaft with the other. Ron groaned and leaned back on his hands, thrusting his throbbing hard-on upward as his back arched. "Ohhhh, yes..." Anne murmured, smiling with delight as she lovingly caressed her son's now even more prominently upthrust penis. "Oooooh...my little boy has such a beautiful cock!"

Amy took her eyes away from her mother and brother and looked down her father. He gently nuzzled her breasts as he held her slender, writhing body against him while she sat astride his lap. She placed her hands on either side of his head and turned it, leaving one side of his face against her chest, nestled in the valley between the firm little mounds of her titties, while still allowing him to see his wife and son.

Amy heard her father groan softly and felt his hips squirm beneath her butt as he saw his wife sitting before their son's arched body, her hands fondling the boy's testicles and gently stroking her other hand up and down his upthrust penis. After few moments, they saw Anne release the boy's cock and slip that hand beneath his balls as well. She tenderly fondled his loose, supple scrotum with both hands, rolling his balls around between them.

After a moment, Anne raised the boy's ball-sac and lowered her head to caress her son's scrotum, pushing his testicles around atop her palms with her tongue. As she tenderly caressed her son's balls with her tongue, she gazed up at the rigid shaft of the boy's penis, towering above her upturned face. While she concentrated on his balls, the boy's untouched hard-on twitched and quivered expectantly. Ron groaned and clenched his butt, repeatedly thrusting his prick upward.

Anne took pity on the poor boy and ended the delicious torture. She ran her tongue up the front of his loosely dangling scrotum to the base of his upthrust erection. She continued to slowly lick her tongue up the underside of his straining shaft all the way the very tip. Ron groaned in appreciation.

Amy heard her father groan, too, as they watched Anne run her tongue up and down the upthrust shaft of her son's towering erection. The side of his face still pressed against her chest, Steve's tongue snaked out and strummed the taut little nub of her erect nipple. As they watched Anne lick her son's penis, they quietly savored having their naked bodies pressed together, his hard, throbbing cock fully embedded in the young girl's tight little cunt, both just slightly grinding their hips so they could feel his cock stirring around inside her.

"Ohhhhhh, daddy..." Amy moaned, her arms around his neck, keeping his face pressed tightly between the firm little mounds of her breasts. She lovingly kissed his forehead and murmured softy, "Your cock feels so big and hot inside me! I can feel it throbbing so deep inside there! Oooooooh, it feels so good..."

Ron was now arched far back, supporting himself with his hands behind him, knees spread wide apart, his erect penis pointing straight up. Anne was still fondling her son's balls with both hands as they dangled loosely between his wide-spread thighs while she teasingly ran the tip of her tongue up and down the underside of that towering bronzed shaft.

"Mmmmmm...that sure looks yummy!" Amy whispered to her father, knowing his eyes were on the others as well. "Ronnie's big, hard cock looks so beautiful, sticking up there like that while mom licks it like a popsicle. Oooooooooh..." A shiver ran through the young girl's slender body as they saw Anne rise up a bit and take the engorged head of her son's penis between her lips. She slowly pushed downward, taking his entire organ into her mouth.

Amy felt her father's groin bump up against her firm little ass several times and she felt his hot, throbbing organ poking around inside her. Amy flexed her thighs and rose up, slowly withdrawing her father's long, hard penis from her vagina until just its head remained within her tight little joy-hole. She paused there for a few seconds, then she pushed down, slowly driving her father's rigid organ back up into her warm, wet cunt.

"Ohhhh, yes..." Steve groaned as Amy continued sliding slowly up and down on his straining shaft while they watched Anne slide her son's huge cock in and out of her mouth. Amy matched her mother's slow pace, syncing her own up and down moves to Anne's. "God, your cunt feels so tight and warm and wet sliding up and down around my cock..." Steve murmured between his young daughter's breasts.

Amy smiled, hugging her father's body against her own as she slowly pushed herself up and down. "Oh, yes, daddy..." she whispered back, "and your big, hard cock feels so good sliding in and out of my tight little pussy!"

As they slowly and sensuously fucked, Steve and Amy heard Ron groan and saw him straighten up, pulling his cock from Anne's mouth. He gazed down at his mother for a moment, while she looked up at his penis, projecting stiffly above her upturned face. He laid his prick against her cheek and wagged his hips from side to side, dragging the underside of his shaft back and forth over the peak of her nose from one cheek to the other. As he did so, Anne's extended tongue tickled and caressed his dangling balls. Drawing back, Ron ran the tip of his cock back and forth along her lips, then pushed the engorged, purple head of his erect organ between her lips and into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh..." the boy groaned with pleasure, slowly stroking his cock in and out of his mother's mouth.

Both Amy and her father moaned and clutched each other more tightly as they watched the boy pump his sun-bronzed shaft in and out between his mother's lips. The girl began flexing her thighs, sliding up and down on her father's rigid pole a bit faster.

Anne grasped her son's ass with both hands, digging her fingers into his firm, hard buttocks, and began pushing and pulling him at the same time she thrust her head forward and back, driving the boy's long, hard prick in and out of her mouth. "Oh, shit, mom...oh shit..." the boy groaned as he fucked his mother's mouth at a gradually increasing pace.

Anne suddenly pulled her son's cock out of her mouth and cried, "Ohhh, Ronnie, honey...fuck me! Fuck me!" She rolled down onto her back and threw her legs wide, opening up her dripping cunt to the boy's view.

Ron stared down at his mother's luscious vulva, her outer labia spread wide apart, her pink, inner folds glistening with her sweet nectar. Her vaginal entrance was open and inviting, a warm, moist tunnel beckoning to his throbbing, aching penis. ."Oh, shit, mom..." the boy gasped, "your cunt looks so beautiful!"

Lying there, her legs parted for her young son's gaze, Anne felt a thrill of excitement shoot through her body as she heard the boy say her pussy was beautiful. Gazing up at her son's stiffly quivering penis above her, she groaned, "Ohmygod, honey...your cock is so beautiful, too!" She stroked her hands along her inner thighs, then touched her fingertips to either side of her vagina and pulled back her outer labia even farther. "Ronnie, honey," she begged, "please give me that big, beautiful cock...put it right in here, sweetheart!"

Ron fell forward, driving his rampant hard-on down into his mother's open vagina with one thrust. Anne squealed with delight as her son's long, hard cock speared deep into her aroused cunt. She threw her arms and legs around him and clamped her lips to his, thrusting her tongue into the boy's mouth. Responding quickly to his mother's passion with already aroused passion of his own, the boy's tongue met hers in a feverish duel as he felt his hard, throbbing penis, buried deep in his mother's hot, wet vagina, being rhythmically massaged by the muscles of her vaginal canal while they kissed.

Finally breaking their long, passionate kiss, Anne released Ron from her tight embrace and let her encircling legs fall to the sides. "Fuck, me honey..." she gasped, "fuck me, now!"

Ron pulled back, slowly withdrawing his long, hard cock from his mother's wet cunt, then thrust it back in so that his loosely dangling balls slapped against her ass.

"Ohhhh, yes, baby...give it to me..." Anne cried.

The boy began vigorously thrusting his throbbing hard-on in and out of his mother's hot, juicy cunt as her butt bounced and writhed beneath him while she squealed and moaned in passionate delight.

"Ohhhhh, daddy..." Amy purred as she continued to slowly ride up and down on her father's stiff prick. "Just look at Ronnie's big, hard cock sliding in and out of mom's pretty pussy...mmmmm...just like your big, hard cock is sliding in and out of mine! Ooooooh...it feels so good..."

Steve groaned as he watched his son's penis piston in and out of his wife's vagina with increasing power and speed as the boy was urged on by his mother's passionate cries of encouragement. Sliding his hands down Amy's back, he cupped her firm, round buttocks, digging his fingers into the soft flesh. He began hefting her up and down, helping his young daughter ride up and down on the rigid shaft of his upthrust erection with gradually increasing speed.

"Ohhhh, yes, daddy..." the young girl moaned as she felt her father's penis thrusting in and out of her tight little cunt more quickly, "ohhhh, god, daddy...your big, hard cock feels so good in my little pussy!" Her firm little butt writhed and squirmed in his hands as he pumped her up and down on his throbbing erection.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Anne cried out. "I'm coming...I'm coming...give it to me, baby...give it to me...ohhhhhh..."

Steve and Amy watched Ron furiously pound his loins against his mother's upturned pussy, driving his rampant hard-on in and out of her with full-length strokes. Suddenly, he slammed his loins tight against her and held still as a long, low, guttural groan rose from him. They saw his buttocks clench and relax repeatedly and, as his groan reached a peak, he began pumping again, this time with short, fast thrusts, his balls flopping up and down, slapping against his mother's ass each time his now spurting cock slammed into her.

"Ohhhh, yes...Ronnie, honey, give it to me...give it to me!" Anne cried as she felt her son's boiling hot semen flood her spasming vagina.

"Oh, daddy...look at that!" Amy gasped. "Mom and Ronnie are both coming at the same time! Ooooh, that's so hot! Ooooooh, I...I...I think I'm going to come, too!" She thrust downward against her father's loins and ground her cunt against his groin.

Steve held his daughter's squirming butt in his hands, digging his fingers into her flesh as her grinding cunt worked on his aching cock.

"Ohhh, daddy...ohhh, daddy...ohhhhh, yessss..." the girl cried.

Motionless, except for the trembling of her body, Amy clutched Steve's body tightly as her vagina began to spasm around the upthrust prong of her father's throbbing penis.

His face buried between his daughter's pert little breasts, Steve held her close, pulling her quivering butt against his lap and thrusting his straining prick as far up into her spasming cunt as he could. Steve let out a heavy grunt as his boiling cum raced up the throbbing shaft of his penis and exploded into the deepest recesses of his daughter's vagina.

"Ohhhh, yes...daddy...yes..." Amy cried as she felt her father's penis pulsing within her and the liquid fire of his hot sperm flooded her spasming vagina. Unable to hold still any longer, Amy began bouncing up and down on his lap driving his pulsing, spurting cock in and out of her vibrating cunt.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhh..." she gasped, "Ohhhhhh, yessssss!" Another wave of delight washed over her as she was struck by a second peak of her orgasm.

"Ooooooooh...oooooooh...ooooooooh..." Amy sighed as her orgasm gradually ebbed. Her slender young body sagged against her father, trembling, as she continued to slowly slide up and down on his now slippery, cum-smeared penis. "Oh, thank you, daddy..." she murmured, nuzzling his neck, "that was really amazing..."

"Jesus, it sure was, Princess..." Steve whispered back, gently massaging the girl's firm little buttocks as he concentrated on the delightful sensation of her tight, hot pussy coursing slowly up and down on his now cum-slickened shaft.

After a moment, Amy heaved a contented sigh and her trembling body relaxed and came to a stop, sitting astride her father's lap, his penis still inside her cum-filled pussy.

A loud groan attracted their attention back to the others and, as they looked down, they saw Ron roll off his mother's body to lie beside her on his back, his sun-bronzed penis standing up, glistening wetly in the sunlight, curving to the side as it began to soften.

Anne lay there, her breasts heaving up and down as she gasped for breath. Her knees were drawn up and splayed outward to the sides, opening up her cunt to their view. Her vaginal opening was a gaping hole and each time her body twitched, a pool of white fluid welled up inside that dark pit and spilled over the edge to trickle down over her anus and through the crack of her ass.

Amy raised her butt and her father's softening cock slithered from her cunt, followed by a gush of thick, translucent gruel pouring from her vagina onto his genitals.

They all rested for a few minutes, then Steve stood up and looked down at his wife, a trickle of cum still leaking from her open vagina. Looking down at his own crotch, he noted the sticky mess congealing all over his genitals. "Com'on, sweetheart," he said taking his wife's hand, "let's get cleaned up." He pulled her to her feet and they walked over to the pool and jumped in.

Ron scooted closer to Amy and put his arm around her. As the sat there watching, Steve and Anne splashed around together in the pool, playfully washing each other's genitals. After a time, they settled down and stood close together with their arms around each other, kissing and whispering.

"I think we started something here, sis," Ron said."

"Yeah, I haven't seen mom and dad so lovey-dovey in a long time," Amy observed.

"It's kind of nice, isn't it?"

"Uhh-huh."