Backyard Pool Ch. 20

Story Info
Family fun in the hot-tub.
14.1k words
4.81
21.6k
36

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older

BACKYARD POOL

CHAPTER TWENTY

They laid there for several minutes, catching their breath, then Ron suggested that they all go soak in the hot-tub for a while. Everyone agreed, so the boy got up and turned the heater on. After a few minutes wait, they all moved over to the in-ground hot-tub and stepped down into it, oohing and aahing as they gingerly sank their bodies into the hot water.

Soon they were all seated around the perimeter of the spa, the hot water surging and bubbling around them, revitalizing their tired bodies after their mind-blowing introduction to family group sex at pool-side a short while before. After a few minutes, Steve turned off the jets and, as the roiling water settled down, they all relaxed as both the spa and their surroundings fell quiet.

After silently luxuriating in the warm water for a time, Anne allowed her body float to the surface in the center of the hot-tub. Anne, knowing that all others' eyes could not help but be focused on her naked body, felt deliciously naughty as she slowly and sinuously writhed just beneath the surface of the now calm water.

"Oooooooh..." she sighed, "After all these years, we're finally using the spa like it should be used. It feels so much better to soak in here without a swimsuit on..."

The others expressed their agreement with various contented sighs and murmurs,

After a few minutes of silent soaking, Steve looked back and forth at Amy and Ron, asking, "So...uhhh...how did you kids get started at all this?"

Ron cleared his throat and said, "Well...I guess it was probably me. I've been skinny-dipping out here for years whenever nobody else was around."

"Yeah, your all-over tan is pretty obvious," Steve observed.

Ron smiled. "Yeah...well, it wasn't all that obvious until recently, because I never got that many chances to do it," the boy explained. "But when I started community college, I only had a few classes each day so I was able to get out here a lot more often while you and mom were at work and Amy was in high school all day. It really put a crimp in my activities, though, when Amy graduated a few weeks ago and she was around more often. Even if she was gone, I couldn't predict when she'd be back. I was really happy when Amy said she was going out shopping all day with a friend of hers last week. I figured I had an opportunity to enjoy myself in the pool without anyone else around."

Amy snorted. "'Enjoy yourself' is right!" she exclaimed giggling. "When my 'day out' with Nicole fell through, I decided to come home and get some pool-time, myself. When I came out here, I found Ronnie, floating around on an air mattress in the middle of the pool, totally naked...and with a big old hard-on pointing straight up at the sky!"

"Ohhh, shit..." Steve gasped, imagining the scene.

Amy giggled. "Being the innocent young virgin that I was at the time," Amy continued, "I was shocked. I'd never even seen anything like that before! Of course, from reading and movies and conversations with other girls, I had an idea of what guys had going on down there, but I'd never actually seen a real, live, erect penis, before.

"Fascinated, and strangely excited, I quietly tip-toed up close to the edge of the pool to try to get a better look at it, but Ronnie caught me after just a few moments and he jumped off the raft into the water to hide it from me."

"It was a shock for me, too," Ron said. "Here I was, enjoying the feel of the sun shining down on my hard-on for the first time in a while, and suddenly, I see Amy standing there at the side of the pool, staring at it! I jumped into the water real quick and hid behind the raft."

"Shit, that must have been embarrassing!" Steve said.

"Yeah, I was mortified!" Ron affirmed. "Then Amy stepped down into the pool and came over to me as I held the air mattress between us. She told me that she wanted to see it again. When I tried to stall, she said I might as well just show it to her because she wasn't going to leave and she would get to see it anyway if I tried to get out. I thought about that for a moment and realized how determined Amy appeared to be, so I gave in and climbed back up onto the raft. Of course, the shock of embarrassment and the plunge into the water had had an adverse effect on my hard-on. I could see the disappointment in her eyes when she saw that my cock didn't exactly look like it had a few moments before!"

"Yeah," Amy said, laughing, "the sight was quite underwhelming after that glimpse I'd gotten before he jumped off the raft!"

Anne and Steve laughed.

"Being a virgin, myself," Ron continued, "and letting a girl see my cock for the first time, I really wanted her to see it at its best, but I guess the continuing embarrassment of the situation kept it down. Amy looked at it for a minute, then asked me why it wasn't standing up like it was before. I told her that it had been standing up because I had been fantasizing about naked girls. She got the concept right away! She pulled off her bikini top and so I could look at her tits!

"Like Amy mentioned a while ago, I've been very interested in the subject for years and I'd seen plenty of naked chicks in magazines and books, but I'd never seen real, live tits before. As I'm sure you're all aware, now," Ron said, "Amy has really beautiful little titties."

Amy smiled proudly and stood up in the center of hot-tub. The surface of the water was just at her waist, now, and her breasts were fully exposed. She raised her arms and clasped her fingers behind her head, thrusting her chest forward as she slowly pirouetted, allowing everyone a good look at her pert young titties, water dripping from their tautly erect, upturned nipples.

Ron chuckled. "Ahhh, yes...my first sight of those beautiful babies, real and live, right there just inches away...soon had the desired effect, and my cock started to grow," Ron said. "And knowing that Amy was looking at it with such interest only made it seem to grow bigger and harder that it had ever been before!"

"Ooooh, yes!" Amy cried, lowering her hands and cupping them under her breasts. She rolled her nipples between her fingertips. "It was incredible! I had never seen anything that made me feel like that before! Standing beside the raft as Ronnie laid there in front of me, I looked at Ronnie's hard-on from every angle, while strange feelings built up inside me like I'd never felt before!"

Ron extended his legs and placed his feet on the seat on either side of Amy's knees. Pushing on the seat below him with his hands, he arched his body. His penis emerged from the water to stand stiffly erect, projecting upward in the center of the hot-tub.

Gazing fixedly at her brother's upthrust erection before her, Amy continued, her voice soft and breathy. "I just stared at it, feeling all these new emotions welling up inside me. After a little while, Ronnie raised his hand and wrapped it around his cock and gently stroked it up and down a few times."

As they all watched, Ron raised his hand rise from beneath the water and grasped his prick, giving it a few gentle strokes, just as his sister was describing.

"I heard Ronnie sigh with relief and I asked him if it felt good when he touched it. He said it sure did. He told me that he just had to touch it when it was all hard like that! It was like an itch or a sneeze...he couldn't ignore it."

Anne and Steve both chuckled and nodded knowingly.

"Ronnie put his hand back down again and left his cock just standing there in front of me so I could continue to examine it to my heart's content..." Amy continued, as Ron followed the directions in her narration. "I just stared at it for a while, then I asked him if I could touch it. He kind of gasped, clearly excited at my request. He told me I could. So I reached out and..."

In demonstration, Amy raised her hand and touched her fingertip to the side of her brother's rigid shaft. She slid her fingertip up and down the side of the boy's hard-on, then up and over the flared edge of his engorged glans.

"Oooooooh..." she sighed. "It felt so soft and smooth...especially the head," Amy purred, caressing her brother's engorged cock-head with the tip of her finger.

Anne's butt squirmed against the concrete seat as she watched her daughter lovingly caress the bloated head of her son's upthrust penis. She raised her leg beneath Ron's floating body to rest her foot on the opposite seat between her husband's thighs and began tickling his cock and balls with her toes. Steve's scrotum was very loose and pliable due to its soaking in the warm water.

"I had to work up my nerve a little bit, but then I wrapped my hand around Ronnie's cock just like I had seen him do it..." Amy said, grasping her brother's penis in her hand, in demonstration. "I knew from touching it with just my fingertip how soft and smooth the skin felt...but now that I actually held his cock in my hand, I could also feel how hot and solid it felt beneath the soft, smooth skin!"

"Ooooooh..." Amy purred softly as she slowly slid her fist up a down her brother's rigid shaft, just barely grazing its taut-stretched skin.

"Ohhhh..." Anne moaned, her butt squirming as she watched her daughter caress her son's erect penis. She glanced up to see her husband watching intently from the other side. She felt his penis growing more and more solid as her wriggling toes caressed it beneath the warm water.

"As I touched Ronnie's cock like this..." Amy murmured softly, "those strange, new feelings deep in my belly suddenly welled up even higher and I actually came for the first time, ever! It was amazing!

"I almost strangled Ronnie's poor cock as I came!" Amy giggled. He managed to pry my fingers loose, though, and as my orgasm subsided, I began to gently stroke him again. After a few moments, Ronnie began to squirm and moan and then I felt his cock jerk in my hand and a big blob of thick, white cum squirted from its tip, shooting high into the air, and splashing down on my hand. Then another, and another blob of cum spurted out, each one shooting even higher than the last! It was incredibly exciting!

"I kind of had an idea that that was supposed to happen, but this was so much more than I had ever imagined! It was so exciting, feeling Ronnie's cock throbbing and pulsing in my hand, and seeing his cum shoot out of its big, purple head! Oooooooooh...I even came again...but even harder that time!"

Steve's prick had risen to full erection now as they listened to their daughter's description of her first orgasm while they watched the young girl lovingly caress her brother's hugely erect penis. Anne raised her other leg and trapped her husband's organ between the soles of her feet and stroked his vertically upthrust shaft.

"After Ronnie finished coming," Amy continued, "I told him about the strange feelings I had had, and I said I wondered if it had felt like that when Ronnie squirted out his stuff. He said he was sure it must be similar. He also said that I had to be very hot, sexually, to be able to do it without even being touched!"

Anne nodded. "That's for sure, honey!" she agreed.

Amy, laughed. "I suddenly realized that, while I'd been having all that fun looking at and playing with Ronnie's big, beautiful cock, I still had my bikini bottom on, and it didn't seem fair that all he'd gotten to see was my boobies. So I..." she released Ron 's penis and backed up, stepping up onto the seat, behind her, "went over to the steps of the pool, climbed up on the top one, and took off my bikini bottom so Ronnie could see me completely naked, too." She smiled mischievously and struck a coquettish pose. "He seemed to like what he saw!" Amy giggled.

"Fuck, yeah!" Ron growled, allowing his body to sink back down into the water as his sister rose to her feet on the seat and turned herself from side to side, displaying her slender, girlish young body.

Amy laughed again and said, "I let Ronnie look at me for a minute," she sat down on the deck at the edge of the hot-tub, "then I laid down on the top step, with my butt in the water, and spread my legs so Ronnie could get a really good look at my pussy." Amy slowly spread her knees apart so everyone could see her lovely vagina. "Ronnie just stared at it for the longest time, while these strange feelings were building up inside me again," Amy said, gently stroking her fingertips back and forth along her smooth, inner thighs.

"Ronnie told me that he'd seen many pussies before in pictures, but never one as pretty as mine! I was wriggling and squirming on that step while Ronnie just looked at me. I was getting so excited, but I didn't really know why..." Amy slid her hand closer and touched the tip of her finger to the slightly parted cleft between her outer cunt-lips. "I finally had to ask him if he wanted to touch it!

"Ronnie was eager to do that! He touched my outside lips a little bit, then he gently spread them apart so he could look at the inside." Spreading her knees wide, Amy parted her outer labia with her fingertips and exposed her vulva to everyone's view. "He rubbed his fingertip all around the inside of my pussy, caressing my inside lips. Oooooh that felt so good! I was squirming around and groaning as those feelings inside me grew even stronger!

"After Ronnie explored my pussy with his fingers for a little while, carefully looking at every little crease and fold, he suddenly did something totally unexpected. He pushed my knees up and back, opening up my crotch, and then he started licking me there! I was shocked! But it felt wonderful!"

Anne turned and looked at her son, questioningly. "How did you know about doing that, Ronnie?" she asked. "You were a virgin, too, at that point, right?"

"Yeah," Ron replied. "Like I've said, I've been very interested in the subject of sex for many years and I'd read about eating pussy, and seen it in pictures many times. I always thought it sounded awesome! So when I saw Amy's beautiful little pussy right there in front of me, I just couldn't resist trying it! Shit! It felt so soft and smooth, running my tongue up and down through her cunt-lips...and it tasted so good, too!"

"So you liked it right from the first time, huh?" Anne asked, smiling.

"Oh, yeah...I loved it!" Ron exclaimed.

"That's my boy!" Steve said.

Ron slipped off his seat and moved across the center of the spa, submerged up to his chin. He rested his elbows on the seat between Amy's wide-spread feet and raised his head between her parted thighs. As Amy held the outer lips of her pussy open, the boy began running his tongue up and down through the moist folds of his sister's sweet young cunt.

"Ohhhhh...ooooooooh...ahhhhhh..." Amy groaned softly, her head thrown back and her little ass squirming atop the deck.

Amy raised her head and looked back and forth at her mother and father, watching intently as their son licked her lovely little pussy. She smiled beatifically. "Oooooh, yes...I really loved it, too!" Amy purred. "It wasn't long before I started coming again!"

"I guess Ronnie must have really enjoyed it, too," Amy continued, "because when I finished coming, I noticed that his cock was standing up, big and hard, again...it looked like it was ready to explode! I pulled him up and took it in my hands and it only took a few strokes before it was spraying thick, white cum all over my titties!"

Ron took one more, slow swipe of his flattened tongue up through his sister's vulva, then he rose to his knees on the step between her feet. Leaning back, he arched his body, causing his erect penis to thrust forward and upward before her.

Amy glanced back and forth between her parents then returned her eyes to her brother's upthrust erection, smiling with delight. She leaned forward and touched the tip of her tongue to the base of the boy's quivering hard-on. Slowly, she drew it up the underside of his shaft, along the bulge of his urethra, to the tip. She swirled her tongue around and around the engorged knob at the top of the boy's straining shaft, then slipped her lips over his rubbery glans and slowly bobbed her head up and down, sliding several inches of the boy's cock in and out of her mouth.

As she slowly slid her brother's penis in and out of her mouth, Amy glanced back and forth at her parents as they both watching with fascination. After a few moments, Amy let the boy's swollen cock-head slip from her lips. "Ummmmm..." she purred, continuing to caress that purple knob with her tongue. "At that point, I didn't know anything about doing this...but I learned later on that I loved sucking on Ronnie's cock just as much as I liked him licking my pussy...maybe more!"

Ron groaned loudly and fell back into the center of the spa, then floated to the surface of the water, his erect penis thrust stiffly upward into the air.

"Wheww..." Anne gasped as she stared at her son's stiffly upthrust penis, right there in front of her. She slid forward on her seat and reached out to wrap her fingers around the boy's rigid organ. "Ahhhh..." she sighed softly as she felt its soft, smooth skin as well as the hot, solid core beneath.

"Ohhhh, yeah..." Ron groaned as his mother slowly stroked her lightly encircling fist up and down on his stiff, hard shaft.

Anne, smiling, looked back and forth between her husband and her daughter while she continued to tenderly stroke her son's erect penis. After a few moments, she said, "So, how did you discover you liked sucking cock so much, Amy?"

The corners of Amy's lips pulled back in a grin and she chuckled. "Well...I learned about it a while before I actually did it," she said, smiling. "After Ronnie introduced me to the wonderful world of pussy-eating there on the pool steps, we got up and laid out on the ground to dry off. I asked Ronnie how he knew so much about pussies, since he was still a virgin, too. He told me he'd seen plenty of them in magazines. I asked if he had any that he could show me, so he went inside and brought out a stack. There were a bunch of men's magazines with articles and advertising and pictures of naked women in them. After I went through them all, I noticed there was one more magazine behind him that he hadn't given to me. Ronnie looked a little hesitant about showing me that one. He said it was 'special'. I said I wanted to see that one, too, so he gave it to me. It was pretty 'special' all right!"

"And what was so 'special' about it, sweetheart?" Anne asked.

"Well, it was only pictures...no articles or advertising. And it wasn't just women, like the other magazines! There were men in it, too, and they were doing all kinds of things..." Amy giggled. "The first series of pictures showed a man and a woman making out on a couch. They got naked and he ate her pussy and then she sucked his cock. I must admit, seeing her sucking his cock really turned me on! Then they fucked. I'd never seen anything like that before! The guy had an enormous cock and I couldn't believe she was taking that monster inside of her! I mentioned it to Ronnie and he explained to me that that was why he was in the magazine. Guys with normal sized cocks don't get into magazines..."

"Hah!" Steve grunted. "He's right about that!"

"The last pictures in that first section, Amy continued, " showed the guy blasting his cum all over the girl's pussy and thighs..." she paused, staring dreamily at her brother's penis as her mother lovingly caressed it.

"God, I was so excited after seeing that," she resumed, "but then Ronnie took the magazine away from me and said we had to quit because it was getting late and mom would be getting home soon. Sure enough, we had just gathered things up and were stepping into the house, both of us still naked, when we heard the garage door opening. We both made a mad dash for our bedrooms before mom came into the house!"