All Comments on 'Bad Behavior'

by bushleaguesado

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
looney2looney2over 3 years ago

Nice first story, would love to read more from you. I like the humiliation aspect the most. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My gods you are pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editor

Seamen are males traversing the seas. Semen is composed of seminal fluid and sperm. Editor editor editor ...

SilverEdSilverEdover 3 years ago
Good story

I liked this story, ignore the 'knockers', more like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More chapters, please

First of all he needs to get back at Lisa for setting his wife up. I think a good spanking with a horse crop or cane would do to redden up and bruise her ass. Than let a bunch of frat guys go at her for a couple of days. Then he really goes after Kevin. Slowly at first he gets his boys to make life a bit difficult for Kevin but nothing really obvious. After a bit, they get the photos from Kevin then beat him up really good. Why did the other frat boys get a turn with her? Heck they were there and they could have done a real number on her. The author has some good imaginative writing so more humiliation and degradation should require at least one good chapter or a couple of chapters for revenge purposes. Especially if his wife is pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous