All Comments on 'Bad Behaviour Allowed'

by Deadly Joker

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Please continue...

Move these two couples together, into the same house so each can fuck each other's spouse(s) at will. Then let them begin to start families without regard to which man impregnates the wifey. An added attraction might be for them to live in the nude together in that home and backyard, so they could fuck at will and not be concerned about seeping cum, etc., with a nice private backyard that has swimming pool, sauna, etc.

This story has a lot of potential in eroticism....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It was okay.....

but could have been much better. Why didn't you let them try to make a baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OH MY GAWD! "WEAPONS GRADE PUSSY"! I LOVE THAT LINE - WANNA USE IT SOON!

Whoaaaa! Fine job! When I read the, "...weapons grade pussy" comment I had to stop touching my cock and write it down so I didn't forget - then I read it over and over and over again! WOW! Those few words were SO GODDAMNED EXCITING I nearly busted my load as I imagined you saying that to "the lady"! GREAT imagination and GREAT lines all through the story!

I have a panty-fetish and while I was reading I slowly, gently, softly stroked my cock coming to he edge over and over and OVER AGAIN until I shot my first load at the point where the cum was hitting that fucking sexy face! I managed to bust two really good loads and one final dribble-cum before the story ended!

By the way ........ the wife is out of town so I have all the time I need to use her silky panties and nighties as my sex toys! Damn! I love seeing my cum on a bright purple colored pair of panties or her nightie! It's SO fucking nasty I feel more like the "perv" I LOVE TO BE!

FINE STORY! THANKS FOR A GREAT MASTURBATION TOOL AND BE CERTAIN I AM NOT 'DONE YET"! The wife will be gone for another ten days! Picture me reading and reading and jacking off and then eating MY CUM from that purple-panty masturbation toy! It tastes so perverted! I guess I am!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous