Bad Beth and Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help thinking of them as my audience, the doorway a proscenium arch, the bed a stage where we'd act out this kinky Kabuki. Now Playing...

They fumbled out of their clothes, more ashamed of being seen weak than of being seen naked. They were already stiff. This was going to be too easy. I dragged Nelson by the johnson into the bedroom and sat him on the stage, dick rampant.

I stood facing him, back to the room, peeled off my bra and slid down the thong. I bent forward and spread a little, giving the crowd a wide-open view of the pussy they were soon going to fuck. I dipped my head and engulfed the first of six conventioneer cocks.

"Oh christ, oh shit I'm going to come so fast," said Nelson. "Six hundred bucks and it's over in a minute. Fuck, fuck!"

I pulled back and reassured him. "No way. Everybody gets my pussy, this is just a warmup. Take the easy one now and you'll last way longer when you fuck me. Better for me too."

I sank to my knees and made love to his cock. He'd start to go and I'd squeeze and back off, edging him a little higher each time until he was practically levitating. He managed another thirty seconds before busting. I swallowed most but let a little drip out. I turned to the room and licked it up with a wicked grin. They were spellbound. The rhythmic jacking of their pricks made me think of a piston engine.

"Who's next?"

And so it went, all six nutting in a few minutes each. Pretty standard overall: one uncut, one longer and skinny, one with a fat juicy head, but mostly just what you'd expect. Been there, sucked that.

I felt powerful. I had these guys in sexual thrall. We'd started only about half an hour ago and already I'd coaxed six loads out of six hard cocks. Superstar. Even if swallowing all that jizz had me a bit queasy.

A twenty-something can recover his boner quickly, especially with a naked tramp urging him on. Once again, Nelson was first. I jacked him slowly and asked, "How do you want me? Think of what you've always wanted to do with someone who's willing to do anything. Then do it to me." I was jazzed, my nipples like pebbles and my pussy flushed red with lust.

He almost whispered, "Doggy. I want to do it from behind with your tits hanging so I can play with them. To start." So we did. He had me face the room so everyone could see my face as he cupped and tweaked my breasts.

Whatever he might have lacked in technique, he more than made up for in enthusiasm. He fucked me ragged for five, ten minutes then flipped me over and went at it on top for another five, finally stiffening and jetting into me. He dripped the last onto my stomach with a satisfied grin and a nod to the boys. I scooped it up and licked it off my fingers with a smile. Next!

Mister Uncut wanted me on top, sitting up facing the crowd. I guess, reverse cowgirl? I was on full display as he hammered up into my sloppy cunt, sometimes letting me do the work. Together we made it to the finish line (well, his, anyway). I sat down on his tool and held it in as he deflated. When I lifted off, a sticky mess drooled out onto his belly. Maybe he expected me to clean it up, but I eased off and left him to deal with it. I thought I'd sucked down enough jizz for a while. Yeah, me. Imagine.

The audience was getting restless. Two unfucked guys shifted into the doorway, which blocked some views, which caused some shoving. My third fucker managed to get in, and had a good time trying all the positions he'd seen in porn, some I'd never done. He found one arrangement, fucking down into my folded body, that rubbed everything the right way and gave me my first climax of the session. He had the crowd cheering. That trick went on my list.

I was allowed a little break to wash up and hydrate, then back to the grind. Fucker four just wanted to pound into me missionary. He did manage to bump my clit enough to get me off a little, not that he cared.

Discipline was starting to fray. More congestion in the doorway, more incursion into the bedroom, meant the line between observer and participant was becoming blurred. It disappeared altogether when cock number five pushed up to the bed demanding doggy. As I hitched up, one of the guys I'd fucked earlier, was it number 2? worked his way to the edge of the bed and flapped his hardening prick against my lips.

I gasped a little as the man behind plunged fully in with no hesitation, which opened me up to an oral assault. Hoping to make the best of it, I accepted the challenge and was buffeted by cocks at both ends for the next few minutes. Doggy man started pulling juice from our coupling and smearing it around my asshole, which they all knew was off-limits. I grunted a forceful 'No' around the cock in my mouth but he kept going and soon had his thumb in. Actually, it felt kind of great but this was not part of the deal. I tried to buck him off and I guess he got the message because he pulled it out.

Eventually he blasted and fell back, but blow job boy had the stamina of a man who'd already emptied his balls twice. He plugged away, trying for my throat, while number six, the guy with the bulbous dick head, picked up where his pal had left off at the rear. Even as spunked up as I was, the extra width was noticeable.

My mouth fucker pulled out, but only because he wanted to nut on my face. A meager load, but the sight did something to the crowd, who had abandoned the outer room altogether. I was manhandled onto my back by my doggy fucker, who stood up, lifted my legs at the knees and used me like a wheelbarrow. Another first for Beth. This pushed my head off the edge, upside down.

Someone, I have no idea who, took this occasion to start pumping his dick into my inverted face. His balls whacked against my forehead on every stroke. More guys got into the act, sucking and tweaking my tits, probing my asshole, rubbing off on me anywhere they could reach, all while the plow man continued to fuck into me. It was a madhouse. Cocks were spurting all over, splattering us all with spunk. It took several minutes for the frenzy to die down.

When all the sex energy had drained away, the world came back into focus. I staggered to my feet and glared at the men. I got sheepish looks from some, sneers from others. I calmly gathered my dress and shoes and retreated to the bathroom. I wiped off the most of the jizz and wriggled into the dress. My hair was ruined. The underwear was nowhere -- apparently now souvenirs.

I coded open the safe to grab my cash, and in a minor fit of spite re-locked it with their phones still inside. Fuck 'em if they can't stick to the deal. I was still such a sticky mess it was dicey getting out to my car unseen.

I was back home in an hour, showered and powdered and determined to stay out of that Omni for the rest of the year. My whoring days were over, lessons learned. But you know, looking back, it was worth it for the experience. Even fun, in a perverted way. I'm off conventions though. Even for birders or stamp collectors.

---------------

That's all I have for now, just a few iconic moments. When you've been as busy as I have, there are always more stories. I didn't even get to the ladies, or the three- and more-somes. Maybe we'll do this again someday.

Anyway, if you find yourself at a hotel lounge near the airport on a lazy afternoon, keep an eye out for a very pale redhead with a Gioconda kinda dirty look. You could get very lucky.

Ta for now,

Beth

--

With love from Nico, May 2023