All Comments on 'Bad Blood'

by NewOldGuy77

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty damned funny

“You think he’ll still like her after this?” Hysterical!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
The Story of a Sheep and some of the most Despicable Wolves around

I prefer stories where I can latch on to one of the key characters and root for him/her. In this little gem that was not possible because there wasn't anyone close to being cheer-worthy; they were all awful people. I'd like to think the world is a better place than that.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Different

I would almost be afraid to go to sleep around this woman.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Fun read

Thanks it's nice to read a story that leaves no marks on your brain.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! This story is a little different because it was specifically written to fall in line with the song Bad Blood - almost a Literotica Noir, if you will.

crazycujocrazycujoover 3 years ago
Wow!

I hope you can do a sequel to this, and let us know how Brad does. Plus how Steven and Misty do. Thanks for posting the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a very fun read

objectively i give it 4 1/2 stars (rounded up to 5 here).

please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong category

This should have been posted in Erotic Horror! That’s some scary stuff!,

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

I hope the poor, soon to be much poorer, idiot counts his balls every morning. This girl will have them with biscuits and gravy for breakfast. That was a scary tale.

FifteenyearscotchFifteenyearscotchover 3 years ago
Finally!

A story where the main character gets EXACTLY what he deserves!

Davester37Davester37about 3 years ago

Great story, I love it, especially the twist! Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing it.

AzureAshAzureAshabout 3 years ago

Misty is so bad, so bad that she actually is the best-est of the best. Amazing story, Sir :)

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it. AAAAA+++++

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and that is just because the plot contained a whole family of thieving, lying, sluts.

The rest of the story was well written and I liked most of it.

Then there is also the fact that neither brother was smart enough to use condoms.

They really deserve everything these kind of women are going to put them through.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years agoAuthor

@nixrox, you're missing the point, dude! It's called Bad Blood specifically BECAUSE it involves a whole family of thieving, lying, sluts! If you want to read about good women, go read Louisa May Alcott!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - very well written and great progression. Would like a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!

I see the sequels are about the other Chantelle women, I'm not really interested in that, but I would love to read more stories of the Steven-Misty power couple.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
Was Steven Played like his Brother or?

was Steven included in Misty and her Families extortion ring.Granted Misty willingly offered Steven half of her share of the extortion money.And lied to Steven for months,but Misty genuinely seemed to love Steven,even giving him a child.

Misty may be as ruthless and cunning as Darlene and Honor are,but what sets her apart from them is her love for Steven,and even tho Misty probably seen Steven's proposal a mile away she seemed ecstatic to Marry him,cause she loves Steven with all of her heart.As for their baby when Misty told him she was pregnant Steven froze up like a statue.

And even tho it wasn't stated but if it was a baby girl Misty was carrying that Misty would teach their Daughter to follow in her Mom's footsteps and extort money out of some future guy who was rich or well off like Misty,Darlene,and Honor did?

For the whole premise of extorting money I think it was completely justified on Misty's part for retribution towards Brad for treating Steven like shit and Misty albeit crazily wanted Brad to pay for his poor treatment towards his brother Steven,but deepdown I think Misty loves Steven dearly and wants to be his Wife and the Mother of his children,even tho she is almost as insane as Darlene and Honor.So in closing I thought the story was touching,dramatic,and a whole lot of crazy,but oh so worth a read.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

I don't know why I didn't leave a comment. I thought it was a good story and scored it a 4. Also, I followed the author.

4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewOldGuy77@NewOldGuy77
Male, living on the Pacific coast. I can see Japan from my house! UPDATE: January 1st, 2023 Currently experiencing an extended writer's block. What's up with that?!?!?! Most of my stories are longer ones. For those of you who invest the time to read them, I thank you, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories