Bad Boss Pt. 07

Story Info
Vic's forced to institute an Employee Benefits Package.
2.1k words
4.46
4.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,106 Followers

Part VII: Gratuitous Double Teaming

Until the end of the day, Thursday was a typical day: work interrupted by my three cruel training sessions. I couldn't deny that those training sessions were working. I was becoming less and less aroused by the videos I was being forced to watch. And, on those occasions when I had to go out of my office and happened to pass an attractive young woman in the hallway, any sexual thoughts I had about her were immediate reminders of the torture device fastened on my cock.

But at five o'clock, when Lori came into my office to remove my cock cage, she told me she'd just arranged a late meeting with Jerry and Pete. I wasn't sure what that was about, but I had my suspicions. Neither one had any basis for a special complaint against me. Oh, sure, there were the general policy and work environment complaints, but those had all been settled in the "employee meeting" that Lori and Phyllis had set up on Monday.

"What's this about?" I asked Lori.

"Oh, I just put it on your schedule. You can check it on your calendar."

As Lori was walking toward the door, I caught a glimpse of the calendar on my computer. The subject line for the meeting was: 'Employee Benefit Packages ;-)!" (complete with the damn ASCII emoji the bitch had added).

"Fuck!" I said, not meaning to say it outloud.

"Oh," Lori turned with her hand on the door, "and the drill is the same as yesterday with Terrell--same scene, same script. We'll be watching!"

We'll?!?! Shit, who all will be watching my humiliation?

I didn't have much time to speculate. Jerry and Pete came in just as Lori was leaving.

"We were having a great talk with Terrell yesterday before he left on his business trip," Pete said. "He was explaining the new Employee Benefits Package."

Jerry chimed in: "We're up for learning more about it. Terrell said you didn't have a pamphlet but you could give us an oral presentation."

Very funny, you fucking asshole I thought. How long did it take you to come up with that line? But I didn't say anything.

I guess I was hesitating--delaying the inevitable. Lori's voice came over the intercom: "Remember, Vic... same scene, same script. You know the drill." And I heard more than one person laughing before Lori cut the connection.

I did know the drill and I had no choice but to follow it. So, I stripped off my clothes, trying to ignore the insulting smirks from Pete and Jerry. Then, as required, I got down on my knees and began opening their pants to get out their cocks. I guess they were eager because, unlike Terrell, they were both assisting with this.

When Pete and Jerry's pants were down and their cocks exposed, I had a second to assess the situation. While Terrell's cock was well within the range of average cock size--maybe a bit on the larger side of that average--Jerry's cock was enormous--porn star material. Pete's, on the other hand, was, if anything, very much on the small end of the spectrum--not micropenis size, but certainly nothing he'd brag about.

I knew that soon I'd be feeling the difference in size quite vividly.

It wasn't soon enough for Lori. "Get going, Vic. Those cocks aren't going to suck themselves!"

I started with Pete, nervous about the prospect of getting my lips around Jerry's monster. Wanting to get this over as quickly as possible, I took Pete's dick fully into my mouth immediately.

"No, no!" Lori's voice instructed. "Remember, Vic, you need to make love to his cock."

Reminding myself what was at stake if I disobeyed--really, my whole life--I began playing the role of cock-hungry faggot. I kissed his balls, which were surprisingly large, given the diminutive size of his dick, and licked the underside of his cock from the base to the tip, which twitched hard when my tongue reached the helmet.

I think Pete wasn't much for this feigned show of phallus adoration. He pushed his dick into my mouth and put his hands on the back of my head, keeping my lips around his shaft. Good I thought, at least I don't have to do the "may I please suck your cock?" crap.

Given the size of Pete's penis, I couldn't really wrap my hand around the base of his cock and pump it to speed things along. His dick reached to my throat but that left little outside my mouth. I was able, though, to squeeze the base of his shaft between my thumb and forefinger to provide some stimulation there.

And, it was working. I could tell that Pete was eager to blow his load in my mouth. This was progressing quickly... until Lori interrupted again.

"What about Jerry?" she said. "You're neglecting him."

Shit, I thought, She's going to make me go back and forth between these guys and that's just going to make this take longer. But that wasn't her plan.

"You've got two hands, Vic. You need to be stroking Jerry, too."

That actually wasn't a bad idea. It might speed things along when I have to turn my attention from Pete to Jerry.

The contrast in size was striking. I could fit Pete's peewee penis almost completely in my mouth without taking him down my throat at all. I could barely wrap my hand completely around Jerry's jumbo cock. My jaw wasn't stretching to hold Pete's dick but I knew that Jerry's would be a challenge to accommodate.

I was getting a rhythm going with Pete and I could tell he was nearing an orgasm. When he did, though, I was completely taken by surprise. I learned that the size of the package doesn't indicate the size of the load.

Pete's prostate must have been the size of an orange. When he began to ejaculate in my mouth, holding my head tight, I could feel jet after jet of cum pounding against the back of my mouth. It filled my mouth quickly and I struggled to gulp it down as he kept filling my mouth. When I thought he couldn't possibly have more, he pulled out and shot the final two spurts all over my face.

I knelt there, stunned, as Pete backed away and flopped into a chair. The asshole was smirking as he admired his work.

"Oh, my God!" said Lori, and I could hear Phyllis laughing in the background, too. "Oh, my God... that's beautiful."

"You need to thank Peter for giving you so much cum and a wonderful facial." I ignored this but Lori and Phyllis weren't going to let it pass.

"No... really... you need to thank him, Vic," Lori said, "NOW!"

"And look at him when you do," Phyllis chimed in.

Again I found that sometimes the words are even more difficult than the acts, which is saying a lot. But I managed to look at Pete and say, "Thank you, Pete, for giving me so much cum and a facial."

"Great. Now show him how much you love his cum by wiping it off your face and sucking it off your fingers."

When I'd done that, Lori gave me my next orders: "Now look at that gorgeous, enormous cock that Jerry's offering you. It's so big and hard. It looks like it needs some relief. Don't you think it's time you took care of him?"

I turned to face Jerry's formidable phallus. God, it was a monster. I felt a knot in my throat as I anticipated him forcing that raging rod all the way into me.

Phyllis reminded me that I needed to ask Jerry if I could please suck his beautiful cock and then, if he would allow me to, I needed to worship it. Lori added, "And, while you're doing it, you need to be stroking your little dick."

I managed to "plead" with Jerry to let me suck his cock. Big surprise! He agreed. I began my feigned adulation of his balls and, following my instructions, I wrapped one hand around my own cock.

It was a good thing, I realized, that my tormentors had removed my cock cage. Upon my first touch, I realized that I was already semi-erect--hard enough that the chastity device would have caused me pain.

And my cock was hardening quickly. I don't know how much from my stroking it and how much from the attention I was giving Jerry's impressive cock and balls.

His balls were large and hung low. But, as I licked them, they pulled up toward his crotch.

I've never been fascinated by men's cocks. I know a lot of straight guys are, but I never was. I had to admit, though, that the size and weight of Jerry's cock, now fully erect, was impressive. Indeed, I was transfixed by it. I'd come to realize that there is a kind of urgency that a hard cock creates; it imposes a demand for attention. And Jerry's was demanding it loudly.

So, despite my aversion to anything related gay sex, I found myself attending to Jerry's cock with a kind of perverse enthusiasm. I actually felt a sort of power over him, even though I was naked, on my knees, and being forced to service his cock.

Running my tongue up the underside of his shaft felt very different from doing that to Pete's pecker. While Pete's dick bobbed lightly up and down in response to the sensation of my tongue on the sensitive underside, Jerry's bobbed heavily, pounding down onto my tongue before bouncing up again.

I ran my tongue around the head of Jerry's pole and took it into my mouth. It stretched my lips and just the head of his cock seemed to fill my mouth.

Jerry quickly made clear that I could fit more than the head of his cock into my mouth. He put his hands on the back of his head and forced his cock into my mouth. In defense, I wrapped both hands around the base of his shaft, ignoring Lori's demand that I stroke my own cock. This prevented Jerry from tearing my throat open to accommodate his cock.

I began pumping his shaft hard. I found myself moaning, this time not a fake moan in response to Lori's instructions.

My ministrations were working. Jerry was approaching his orgasm quickly. I braced myself for a huge blast of cum but learned, for the second time in a matter of minutes, that the size of the package doesn't predict the size of the load.

When Jerry roared and his cock began pulsating in my mouth, he shot just a couple of jets of cum in my mouth--nothing like the load Pete had filled me with.

I swallowed and watched as Jerry flopped onto the chair next to the one Pete was sitting in. Both were watching me with humiliating smirks on their faces.

"Oh, Vic," Lori's voice came over the intercom. "Wasn't that great? You need to thank Jerry for letting you suck his huge, beautiful cock." Then she added, "Oh, and you've been neglecting yourself. You're allowed to give your little willy some pleasure. In fact, do that now."

It wasn't until I reached down to take my cock in my hand that I realized how hard my cock was. As humiliating as it was to be on my knees, stroking my cock in front of these two guys after servicing them, knowing I was being watched by my remote tormentors, it was undeniable that I'd been aroused by what I'd done.

I managed to thank Jerry for allowing me to suck his huge, beautiful cock, as instructed.

"Oohh, Vic," Lori said, "it looks like you're in need of some relief. Sucking those two cocks got you really excited, didn't it?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Why don't you keep stroking your little weenie until it spurts its seed?" It wasn't really a question.

Well, my cock was hard and I was horny so the humiliation of being required to abase myself in front of my abusers wasn't without some pleasure, too.

I stroked my cock vigorously and came quickly, catching my load in my hand, as instructed. I knew what was coming next, too.

"Now, lick up your little load, Vic." I followed the orders. "Aren't you a lucky boy, today? You got to swallow three loads of the sweet semen you love so much!"

Jerry and Pete got up then and started for the door. Pete turned around to say, "Thanks Mr. Simmons. It's a great employee benefits package you've come up with. And the oral presentation was really better than any written description could be."

The asshole still thought he was being clever!

They left and the intercom was silent so I figured I was finally free for the day. I got dressed and tried not to think too much about what had just happened and how I had responded to it. I went home, drank too much, had a jackoff session that was very troubling, but still managed to sleep most of the night.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,106 Followers