Bad Boy Busted by Busty Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shifted again to grab me by my hips and pull me in close. I could see the spot where we joined, framed beautifully by my breasts, and I could see how my lips were spread apart to fit his wide shaft.

And yes, there was some blood on it. I'm not grossed out by blood, but I was a little embarrassed when I remembered that I was losing my virginity to a stranger who I had tried to blackmail.

He started pumping in and out even faster, making my whole body jiggle with each thrust. I could feel him sliding into and out of me... filling me up with an almost uncomfortable fullness, and then sliding back out, with my insides clinging slightly to the sides of his wide shaft.

I was about to climax again, when felt him push in as deep as he could go, filling me as full as I had ever been. I can't describe it but was both intensely satisfying and intensely uncomfortable to feel so full. He held himself there, panting in my face, and then grinned at me as I realized what was about to happen.

"Wait! Don't cum in me!" I called out, but it was no use. I could already feel him swelling up even more within me and throbbing. There was no mistaking the feeling of hot cum being forced deep within me. It was so disgusting and infuriating, and so sensual at the same time!

I was seething with rage, but my own climax had reached the point of no return shortly before I realized what was going on. And I could feel myself spasming and clamping down on his intruding member.

I had never had sex before, and had never even considered going on birth control. My last period was about two or three weeks, ago.... so.... "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?!" I screamed.

As he pulled his long cock out of me, I could feel his hot semen spilling out of me and running down my butt crack onto his futon. Yuck! I sat up, causing even more to squish out of my defiled and gooey hole and run down to join the first blob.

It continued to leak out of me and run down my leg after I stood up. Why did I not have underwear when I actually needed it?!?

He started laughing at me! "That's what you get for coming in here and trying to force me to do things!"

I glared at him as I pulled my top into place, grabbed a nearby curtain and tried mopping up the pinkish mix of blood and semen that was still oozing from my loins.

"Oh come on!" He whined.

Then I pulled my skirt down forcefully, looked him dead in the eyes, and quietly said, "Better start packing your stuff, and good luck with the security deposit!"

12