Bad Boy's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna was closer to finishing, and she screamed, "Jack come here and lick my pussy!"

Lorna laid on the carpet and spread her legs. Jack knelt between her thighs and licked her smooth pussy. His tongue was probing deeper and deeper into her wet, hot tunnel.

Robin watched with excitement as Lorna got licked. Jack's little ass was up in the air. Robin took her left hand and cupped his balls and placed her right oiled finger in his ass. Jack's cock was hard once again.

Jack licked Lorna's clit with intensity and persistence, and she moaned with ecstasy as she climaxed.

"What the fuck is going on!" screamed Lorna's mother, after she unlocked the front door and saw the threesome naked on the floor.

"Oh shit!" yelled Lorna. "Why are you home so soon!" Lorna screeched with shock.

All three of the teenagers jumped up, and stood there naked in front of Lorna's mom, Kayla.

"The equipment at the shop broke, and the manager sent us all home," shouted Kayla. She stared at Lorna, and said firmly, "Go to your room, now." She then looked at Robin, and said, "Go home."

Lorna ran to her room and slammed the door shut. Robin quickly put on her clothes and left the apartment.

Kayla glared at Jack, looked down at his tiny boner and grinned, then asked, "Who the fuck are you?"

"My name is Jack, and I'll be leaving now."

Kayla and Cecelia were friends, and then she remembered Cecelia's story.

"So, you're the little pervert!"

Kayla took out her phone and snapped a few pictures of naked Jack.

"Not again," Jack murmured to himself.

Kayla said, "Give me your cell number."

Kayla keyed the number into her contacts, and said, "Get dressed and get out. I'll be in touch soon."

After a few minutes, Kayla went into Lorna's room. The room was dark, and Lorna was under her blanket.

Kayla said in a calm voice, "I know you are an adult now...but really...all three of you on the family room floor?"

There was silence.

Kayla asked, "Did he cum in your..."

Lorna cut her mom off, and said, "No...he just licked me...I swear. Besides, you know I'm on the pill."

"Thank goodness for small miracles," said Kayla as she closed the door.

***

Jack avoided Lorna and Robin at school. He arrived just in time for class, and then left immediately after class. He spent his breaks and lunch hidden behind books in the library. So far it worked, until he received an unexpected text...from Lorna's mom.

The text read: "Jack, be at my apartment this Saturday at 7 pm sharp. No excuses, you little pervert!"

***

Kayla was a 40-year-old widow. She lost her husband in a car accident when Lorna was only 8 and her eldest daughter, Stephanie, was 13. Kayla worked 2 to 3 jobs to support her girls. Kayla was extremely protective of her youngest daughter. Now that Lorna was going to start college soon, and Stephanie was making a living on her own, Kayla could think about a new phase in her life.

Kayla was so busy working and being a single parent, she rarely had time for men. It was especially difficult at night, in her bed, alone and very horny.

Kayla kept herself in good shape by working out and eating healthfully. Kayla was only 5 foot 3 inches and weighed 110 pounds. She had shoulder length black straight hair, but never wore make-up or fancy things. However, she was a very sexy woman under her clothes.

***

Jack was at Kayla's place at 7 pm. Kayla opened the door, stared at him, and pointed her finger inside the apartment for Jack to enter. They were the same height, and Kayla continued to stare straight into his eyes. Kayla had a stern look on her face, while Jack was nervous and did not know what to expect.

Kayla demanded, "Sit on the couch." She stood in front of him with her arms crossed.

Jack looked around waiting for Lorna to pop out.

Kayla said, "We are alone. Lorna is spending the weekend with Robin."

Jack looked relieved and began to speak, "Mrs..."

"Call me Kayla."

"Okay, Kayla, please let me explain..."

Kayla cut him off again, "Explain? That you hid in your mom's closet so you could jack-off to the cleaning lady's ass! That is what perverts do! Then you were stupid enough to get caught and have pictures taken on your little...your little, tiny cock!" Kayla paused, "and then you get mixed-up with my daughter and her friend...having an orgy in my family room!"

Jack just looked down at the floor in silence.

"Does that sum it up, Jack?"

"I guess so."

"You guess so? Well little perverts like you need to pay a price. Your bad boy's mistake will cost you."

Kayla sat down on the couch next to Jack. Kayla had on a large gray sweatshirt and lose shorts. Her short black legs were silky smooth and firm.

"Pull down your pants and get over my lap, little man."

Jack knew she was dead serious. He pulled his pants down to his ankles and bent over Kayla's thighs.

"We don't need these on," she grabbed his shorts, and yanked them down his legs.

Kayla felt his tiny wiener against her thighs, and then spanked his little ass. Kayla wacked him hard, and his butt cheeks were bright red. Jack squirmed around and let out a couple of yelps.

Kayla's slaps began to get lighter, and then she squeezed his ass. Jack's cock was getting stiff on her bare thighs.

Kayla said, "Turn over, little man."

Jack was face up, and his little boner was rock hard.

Kayla lightly stroked his tiny shaft with a single finger, teasing him, and said, "I hear you are talented with your tongue."

It's been a long time since Kayla felt a boner, even if it was tiny. Her pussy was wet, and she needed attention, right now.

"Take off everything."

Jack got up and stripped. Kayla pulled off her sweatshirt exposing her large firm tits. Her nipples were dark and hard. She pulled her shorts and panties off and kicked them to the floor. Kayla spread her legs on the couch. Her little bush was jet back, and her pussy lips were swollen and dripping.

"Lick me."

Jack's little cock was aching, but he placed his head in her crevice, and licked her moist lips. The sensation drove Kayla wild. She moaned as Jack worked his tongue deeper inside her pussy. Jack spread her lips with his small fingers and pushed his tongue further up to her hard clit. Kayla moaned louder, arched her hips up, and then finally climaxed with a sigh of gratifying relief.

Kayla looked down to see Jack's aching boner. He was about to pop. She put her arms around his back and pulled him up, so his hard-on was between her beautiful firm tits. Kayla squeezed her boobs together while Jack stroked between her firm mounds. Kayla gave him an intense wicked stare, and he exploded his creamed wad over her chocolate-colored tits.

"That was my little going-away gift. Now clean me up and get your little ass out of here."

Kayla continued, "Also, here is some advice, little man: don't be a pervert, comb your hair, get contacts, and make good use of that talented tongue with the young college women", Kayla said with a firm tone and a wink.

12