Whatever - My BNWO Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
Measured and matched for my place in the black world order.
3.1k words
4.31
16.1k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,252 Followers

"Okay, pull them down and I'll have a look!"

Dr. Johnson seemed so bubbly, almost as excited as I was for this special day.

"Right.. right now?"

My voice caught. I was so nervous. I knew a proper physical was all part of the matchmaking process, but I didn't expect an audience.

The doctor seemed to notice. Her eyes darted to the dark haired assistant, who had barely looked up from her phone. Truthfully, I was having trouble keeping my eyes off her breasts. Milky white, they were bursting from low-cut sundress, and my cock already stirring.

"Don't be worried. Rebecca is here acting as the mandated witness."

How could I undress with a stiffy?

Dr. Johnson had been my pediatrician for years, so I guess I barely noticed how hot she was until asked to undress. She was petite, Asian, certainly pretty in a matronly way, but dressed modestly in her lab coat. My attention was riveted on the other girl, maybe my age, her bare legs crossing almost protectively as I gawked.

"Whenever you're ready Jamie."

I glanced at Rebecca, still absorbed in her phone, and with one deep breath pulled down my underwear and pants.

Then I thought I heard a snort.

Dr. Johnson put her hand to her mouth, as if hiding a smile. I looked down and saw that my dick was standing straight up. It was so humiliating. My face burned bright red, my eyes trying to look past my pitiful erection towards a hole in the floor where I might sink and hide forever. Tears were welling up in my eyes...

I'd never live this down.

Dr. Johnson read my mind.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, a perfectly biological reaction to age-appropriate stimulation."

I was still in my shoes, looking like a little boy with my pants around my ankles.

"Really?"

I could hear the pleading tone catch in my throat.

"Of course! Physiologically, as a teenage boy, your body is more than ready to be sexually active. Unfortunately, the law prescribes restrictions that must be uncomfortable."

She wasn't kidding! All the adult channels could be streamed onto any device, but state mandated retinal identification blocked the good bits. Not that it stopped me, or any of my friends. I came countless times to hardcore scenes with models painted in grainy pixels.

"But hey," Dr. Johnson said, playfully punching my shoulder. "You're nineteen! No more worrying about any of those pesky teen pornography laws. You're old enough that your expectations won't be warped by... unrealistic expectations."

I gulped. There were always ways around any technology. A few months ago, a friend from our All-Boys High School suggested using two mirrors to bypass the censors. It worked, though I could barely make out much, but that first glance at actual nipples instantly pushed me over the edge.

The image of the girl had been burned into my brain. She had straight dark hair, busty breasts with nipples larger than I could have imagined. Actually, she looked like the secretary, minus that monster sized penis splitting her open.

Maybe that's why I'm already hard.

Actually, that had been the first time I felt, well... inadequate down there. Compared to that giant black cock, mine seemed tiny. So I suppose I understand the law and the reason, though the software saw through my trick and altered my mom.

Shamefully, I stayed hard while she paddled me, unable to wrench the ill-gotten image of interracial sex from my mind. Huge as he was, she screamed in such pleasure, her perfect breasts bouncing against his rippling muscles as he manhandled her. Position after position, until it was all I could think about - that big black dick taking that perfect body from every angle.

"Well I guess there's no need for Rebecca to get you excited..."

"Wait... I could have seen her-"

Rebecca snorted, then went back to her phone.

"No need! Let me get your measurements... about 10 centimeters, if you want to round up, most boys do."

I knew I was really 8.2, but I wasn't going to argue! Of course, none of the guys at the academy had ever even seen a woman outside of their immediate families, but all the talk linked the quality of your match to the size of your unit.

"Is... is that big?"

I had to know.

And again, I heard a snicker from the side of the room.

"Slightly, very slightly below average," Dr. Johnson said, before reacting to my sunken expression. "Relax Jamie, the government assures a match for every man. We can't have a cohort of unattached, uninvested men mucking things up for everyone."

"Right..." I said, trying to recall my history. It was never my strongest subject.

The silence seemed to draw out. My pants were still bunched around my ankles, and while I wanted more than anything to cover up, anything I did seemed awkward.

"One minor hiccup... we will have to find you a more suitable match. Rebecca, you may go. I'm sorry to have wasted your time."

"Wait... wait... she.. She was for me?"

Rebecca rolled her eyes and started to get up.

"Jamie... you both might have matched, but no one is ever coerced into a couple. That never works," Dr. Johnson answered patiently.

"I didn't mean..."

"Of course not. But understand, each body is different. We made estimations based on your... uh... family history."

"My brother..." I said sullenly.

We were always compared. He got the looks, the build, the brains, whereas I never quite measured up.

Now, literally.

"We look at all pertinent data, however no one really knows until nineteen. But Jamie..."

She pulled up her stool and sat.

"Your penis isn't too small. Just like Rebecca's vagina isn't too big. Just be patient. It might take just a little longer..."

"I don't want to wait."

Her look was even more pitiful with my pants down.

"Now Jamie... you and Rebecca aren't compatible. Matching would only frustrate you both..."

I started shaking, my lips quivering, trying to hold back the tears.

"I can. I know I can make her happy!"

"Jamie..."

"Please..."

I couldn't hold it back. I would always be a loser. The small, wimpy kid who got teased in the locker room for having the butt closest to a girl's.

"I want to try! Maybe she'll....

I looked at Rebecca, remembering.

"Maybe you'll like it."

"Oh please," Dr. Johnson said, her tone shifting. "Jamie, that's about enough. We've all been very reasonable -"

Rebecca stood up.

"Fine!"

"Huh?"

"Fine, do it."

And with one hand she pulled at the side of her dress, the other still clasping her phone. Like a magic trick, her black panties slid down her legs, the sundress only showing legs as I strained to see skin.

"Rebecca, really. You needn't-"

But the brunette was already bent over the exam bench, her eyes glued back to the phone.

"It's easier than listening to him cry."

Dr. Johnson blinked a few times as we both tried to refocus.

Oh my god, this was really happening! And with an absolute stunner like Rebecca. I could imagine the full curves of her apple-shaped ass wiggling in front of me, waiting for hands to pull up that dress and take her.

I had consent. Any other man would have already ripped up the hew of her dress and fucked the already bent over beauty. I could picture myself rushing forward, cock fully engorged, hearing her heavy breaths as I rammed myself forward and inside her dripping pussy. I pictured the curve of her barely covered ass, the sound of us smacking together faster and faster until the growing moans crescendoed into screams of absolute pleasure.

I could do that. I could take her now and convince Rebecca we could match. All I had to do was take a few steps forward and do her right. Shaking, I tried to step forward, then remembered my pants and undies were still tied around my ankles. Waddling, I worked forward, close enough to reach out and...

And.. what?

God, she was so perfect. Her buttocks were barely concealed by the dress. I watched, gape-jawed as she wiggled a little, almost inviting me inside.

But what the fuck should I do?

"Has he started yet?" Rebecca asked.

Dr. Johnson started to laugh, then caught herself.

"Can I... touch you?"

"Whatever..."

She barely noticed. Not even with my shaking fingers pulled up her dress. For more than a second, I stalled, looking rapturously at the first naked ass I had seen without the aid of mirrors or filtering pixels covering the crack. Bent over, her ass spread down, a tiny rosebud that led down to a wider parting. That barely visible hint of her was vagina right there, all of it for me!

I didn't know what to do with the dress, so I awkwardly folded the bottom part over her waist. I took a deep breath, then pushed my hips forward, trying to find the right opening.

"Ow..."

"Sorry..."

"Ugh... lower... that's not even my asshole."

"I know! I know, I'm trying."

Dr. Johnson cut in.

"Jamie... you really don't need to prove anything."

I started to sweat, my penis deflating a little under the pressure. It was like trying to push a floppy pool noodle forward, without the length or girth.

"Jamie, I really think..."

"I'm trying!"

Rebecca turned her head around, the look on her face a mixture between indifference and utter contempt. I didn't know which was worse.

"Ugh.. just play with yourself a little. I'm sure you've had plenty of practice with THAT."

My ears burned, but I did as she said. I took one last look at her perfect butt and closed my eyes, trying to picture it while keeping myself in control. I took a few deep breaths and started stirring.

"Jamie..."

"One second.. I'm almost there!"

I was pumping my cock so furiously now, determined not to let my dick ruin this. I went at myself a few moments more, then opened my eyes. I still couldn't really see her pussy, but the sight of her ass was enough to drive me wild.

"Uh... could you... could you help steer me a little?"

"Jesus Christ! Fine... whatever..."

One hand reached between her legs, the other still glued to her phone. She batted at empty air for a few seconds, struggling to find my penis.

"Where the fuck... oh right! You're a little white boy."

She adjusted and reached back further.

"There it is!"

For the first time, I felt another hand on my cock. Gripping me tightly, almost angrily, she pulled me forward, causing me to nearly trip over my pants which were still tied up with my undies around my ankles. Like a lapdog, I let her lead me until I could feel a warm, wetness touching the tip of my dick. I waddled forward, and in one short thrust managed to shove my entire penis inside her vagina.

"Oh my... oh my God!"

Only that wasn't her. I moaned like a bitch.

"Is it in yet?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes, he's doing his best." Dr. Johnson answered.

And Rebecca went back to her phone.

I could barely control myself. Her pussy was so warm and wet! Even though I couldn't really feel anything clenching around me, already I could sense the tickle of an impending orgasm. I tried to will it down, knowing that I needed to last.

I moved my hips a few times, feeling the friction, then I heard a soft grunt.

"Does it feel good... for you?"

"Sure..." Rebecca said, barely acknowledging me.

It didn't matter. Her pussy felt so good! And when I looked down, I could see my dick disappearing underneath her beautifully toned buttocks. I had never seen a woman's bare ass, and so rarely in porn. The stimulation was overpowering. I pumped a few more times, then tried to stop, desperately trying to squeeze out a few more seconds of pleasure.

It didn't help.

Even staying perfectly still, I squirted involuntarily. My cum rushed out into her, leaking out in a pitiful drip. Realizing I couldn't stop, I tried to salvage my sexual enjoyment. I bucked my hips forward desperately, the last few shots coming out too late.

But the orgasm was ruined.

My hands reached out, then stopped, not daring to touch that gorgeous ass. As I deflated, I tried to hold myself inside as long as possible, delaying the inevitable. I slowed, my erection subsiding and flopping out of Rebecca's cum-filled sex.

"Oh my god, is he really done?"

"It appears so," answered Dr. Johnson.

I leaned back, sweaty and spent, already hurrying to pull up my pants and leave before the shame could spread any further.

"Well Jamie, I hope you learned something. And I do hope you'll remember to thank Rebecca for what was clearly a one-sided affair."

"Uh.. Thank you..." I muttered, hitching up my pants.

Dr. Johnson stared daggers at me.

"You might ask if there's anything YOU can do for HER."

"Um... like what?"

"YOU had an orgasm. YOU could offer to give her one. Maybe use your mouth to do something other than whine."

"But.. but... I already..."

My stomach turned. I couldn't eat cum! That kind of thing was for queers or sissies.

"Whatever... It's about what I expected," Rebecca sighed.

"It's NOT whatever! This is going in his file. Jamie, no one is going to force you into anything, but it will be difficult to match such a selfish lover."

I gulped.

At least it was my own cum, right?

"I already texted Tyrone. He doesn't do sloppy seconds, so I'll just wait."

"Tyrone?"

Dr. Johnson and Rebecca shared a smile.

"Surely you didn't think a potential match was exclusive. The FAMILE Act helps men find partners, but demographics favor females. Not everyone shares, of course, but given your data set and disposition..."

Of course, I knew all this. Thanks to policies enacted decades ago in places like China, there were simply too many men for the UN to match. But I thought I'd be different, like my brother, who lived with his beautiful blonde girlfriend in Ohama.

"I'll... I'll do it..."

"Don't bother," Rebecca said.

"Jamie, better not if that's your attitude. It'll be harder, but I'm sure we can find you someone..."

I knew I better say something quick, or lose any chance at ever coupling.

"It's not a big deal, I've done it before!"

I blurted it out without thinking. Immediately, Dr. Johnson started to smirk. Rebecca was less subtle, giggling then covering her mouth.

"Like, why would you eat your own cum?"

I blushed, then looked to the floor.

"Now Rebecca, there's nothing wrong with being curious. Actually, this may help your situation. A candidate who isn't unnaturally squeamish about such things could be attractive to someone in your situation."

Rebecca seemed to consider this, cocking her head. I could see her pussy, glistening with white from where I had so pitifully tried to please her.

"Well, look, if you're going to do it, do it already!"

I swallowed hard, my slight Adam's Apple like a hard lump in my throat. I tried telling myself that it wasn't any different. I mean, who hasn't licked their fingers after an orgasm, just to see? But I could tell from each woman's stare that this was different.

This was wrong, and yet expected. Like the natural state of the world had been suspended, and now here I was, at the very bottom, desperate to cling on...

Rebecca spread her slender legs and beckoned me forward with one hand.

"I'm waiting..."

"Last chance Jamie..."

I lowered myself, my tongue tantalizingly close to my dripping seed. Why did I always have to cum in such volume? I pursed my lips, as though preparing to taste something vile, then reached my tongue out tentatively, like my mom was making me try some exotic food.

She tasted sweet.

And a little salty.

I didn't have much time to ponder this act of submission. In seconds, her hands closed around my head, pushing me into her still dripping sex.

"A little higher... no... higher... around in circles, a little harder..."

"Follow her instructions," Dr. Johnson cooed.

I wanted to scream that I was, only my mouth was full. My tongue lightly traced the same pattern again and again exactly how she said. It was demeaning, and more than a little emasculating to demonstrate just how little I actually knew about her beautiful body.

Yet there was something so easy in submitting, following orders, doing deeds that no real man would ever do. Her boyfriend, Tyrone or whoever else would never need these instructions, if he would ever bother eating her at all.

His dick would be enough.

I could still taste my seed in my mouth, though her aroma stunted any smell. I tried forcing any thought down, aware that any liquid dripping down my throat probably belonged entirely to her. Still it was there, the idea having taken root and traveling down to my stirring prick.

I tried telling myself it was just because I was licking her vagina. But I knew it was a lie. There was something about the submission that stretched beyond any first. I was hers, my cock springing back to life as I obeyed every scandalous command.

My cum dribbled down my chin, drying in a little streak, and still I gulped greedily as her pussy. She was moaning, her legs clenching around my head until I could hardly hear her voice.

"Yes... Jamie... yes..."

My name was in her mouth!

"I'm so close... don't you dare stop!"

She writhed, shaking until Rebecca almost fell from the exam table. I tried to hold her up, my arms flailing at her thighs until Dr. Johnson had to intervene, saving Rebecca from toppling at the height of her orgasm.

After a few breaths, Dr. Johnson asked the question.

"Well... for my records, how was he?"

Rebecca was already on her phone.

I gulped, knowing my entire future might depend on the answer.

"Okay, I guess..."

"Okay?" I asked, a little incredulous.

And to my surprise, Rebecca actually smiled.

"Maybe better than okay. I guess we'll find out next time."

"You don't have to Rebecca. He's clearly not your type."

"I dunno. He's kind of cute like a girl."

I ignored the slight, fixated on only one thing.

"Next time?"

I perked up, accidentally showing the small tent in my pants.

"Looks like you can hardly wait..."

Both of them could barely stop laughing.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,252 Followers