Bad Brat Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress earns Sarah's submission, but ice is horribly cold.
6.9k words
4.83
3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 03/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's so good!" Jake groaned in pleasure, responding to me obediently licking his squeaky-clean arsehole. Just as his Mistress had ordered me to.

My Daddy sat in the armchair next to the hotel room bed. He didn't care about Jake's enjoyment. Instead, he was getting turned on by my obedience, for once doing as I was told! Tonight, he'd delegated the effort of paying me attention to our friend Cat, a natural domme. In turn, she'd commanded her submissive, Jake, to inflict punishment on me, saving her energy. As I'm a switch, I've often joined Cat as a dominatrix, beating and hurting her subby boy. Tonight was the first time I'd ever been the bottom for them.

Jake was loving it. Even before he got to enjoy a good rimming. He'd watched me embarrass myself by being a total disobedient brat, and been amused when I'd been forcibly restrained. Then he'd had the privilege of spanking me, Cat making it very clear that a naughty girl was at the very bottom of tonight's social hierarchy. He'd practiced whipping me with a crop, under his Mistress's careful tuition, got to feel up my pussy, watched me standing practically naked in the window, and now he was getting his reward for being the perfect submissive.

In contrast to my struggling even to obey. I'd shifted my mind as far as doing what I was told - pain is a bloody good motivator for that! - but submitting, to my friend Cat?

I knew it was what Daddy wanted. I always wanted to make Daddy happy. Duncan, my fiancé, was in Daddy mode tonight. I mustn't think about when things were different and he was undermy heel. Literally...

Daddy had given me to Mistress for the night. Tonight, she wasn't my friend - to giggle with, and plot what we might inflict upon Jake. No. Instead, she and Daddy had been plotting. I had to obey.

And, Daddy hoped, I'd submit to Mistress, just because he wanted me to. There's a big difference between doing something to avoid punishment, and doing something because someone wants you to and you want to please them. Sometimes, I reached that point easily with Daddy. Other times I resented it, like I had tonight.

Could I truly submit to Cat, doing anything just because it pleased her? I honestly didn't know. But I wanted to please Daddy, which would amount to the same thing. I hoped. If it didn't, then I suspected I'd get some more sore spots to go with my very painful arse. The crop marks were going purple, the raised welts making my bottom look like one giant bruise. I shuddered slightly, thinking of it. But a sore arse is a sensitive one. Jake's groped handfuls of my bum had been a great pleasure. My arsehole was sadly empty, even though when Daddy had had it plugged, the inflatable toy had been painful. Now, the ring round my hole tingled, wanting attention.

But no getting stuffed yet for me. I had to reward Jake, as Cat had ordered me to. I wasn't repulsed by the idea of getting my face in his buttcrack - the boy was gorgeous and had the cleanest arse I had ever met - but I wouldn't have ever chosen to kiss his ring.

On the other hand, the feel of him happily wriggling round my face was rather fun. I might be a convert. I kept going, with more enthusiasm.

"That's better," Cat said. "Remember, Sarah, you're just a little bratty girl, for all of us to get pleasure from. Your Daddy's generous with you, so I hope you'll make him proud by serving me well, too."

I hoped I would. I glanced over to Daddy. He smiled. I loved his kind, dark brown eyes. He smoothed down his beard, then returned his hands to his lap. He was rubbing himself gently.

"Aah..." Jake whimpered. Of course, he was still wearing his metal cock cage. Nothing else. He could get hard, a bit, but then needed to distract himself to avoid it getting too painful. I'd learnt that for him, penetration, hitting his prostate, was still satisfying in the circs. Whereas playing with his cute clenching balls resulted in what he called a 'ruined orgasm'; a distracting, slightly painful mess, with precious little pleasure.

I gave him one more kiss and looked up to Cat for guidance.

"Squeeze his bollocks, too," she cooed, beaming at me.

I knew the drill. I happily stroked that soft, suede-like skin below the base of Jake's cock, then moved to play with his scrotum, pinching and pulling the various wrinkles of loose skin. He purred, despite knowing what would happen.

Not happen, rather. He certainly wasn't going to enjoy coming, but he might come, whether he liked it or not. I fingered his hole with one hand, thumb pressing behind his balls, and rubbed hard. The small brass padlock was fun to tug and press against his skin, holding his cock down with the restraining ring. His lovely plums dangled, hair-free, shown off and made to look larger by the ring round their root.

I squeezed. Then, as my hand was small, I gripped one at a time, fingers pressing the ball and rolling it round my palm.

"Aah, man..." Jake wriggled his butt, wanting me to penetrate him. Only I didn't have permission, so I didn't.

His hips rose off the bed, I could see his penis pressing hard against the metal bars of his cock cage. He'd be desperate for release. Would squashing his balls in my hand give him that? I closed my hand more and returned to licking his hole, where wrinkled skin was pulsing, moving as Jake desperately clenched his arse in and out. He arched his back slightly.

"Stop there."

I sat up, startled. Jake groaned. He humped the duvet, all dignity gone.

"Poor darling." Cat ruffled Jake's hair - something he'd never allow when he wasn't submitting! "I know, I'm such a cruel Mistress..."

She didn't look to him for a reply. He bit the bedding in his effort not to.

To me, she said, "Good girl. Come here." I stood before her. In her spike-heeled boots, fully clothed, she seemed intimidatingly tall. Normally, she's only a couple inches taller.

Normally, she's not my Mistress...

She hugged me. "There. You were good for me, weren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress." The words were quiet, but after I'd said them, I felt more confident they were true. Could I submit to her whims?

"Yes, you were! A good toy for me. Now, are you going to keep being my good toy?"

I was wrapped in her arms. She smelled great. One hand of hers crept round to palpate my sore bottom. That she'd ordered. It felt so good.

"Um-hm," I managed.

"Oh, I want more than that!" She lowered the hand on my bum and pressed fingers along my pussy. And then squeezed my nipple with a free hand. It really highlighted how I was essentially naked. For Mistress.

"You want to be my fun toy, don't you? She pinched my nipple harder. Daddy or Jake would have told her what a slut I was for having my tits hurt. 'Gushing', Daddy often said, in approval. I could feel myself getting wet now.

"Yes, Mistress!" I gasped. "I'm your fun toy." I got the idea. "Play with me how you wish, Mistress!"

"Good little girl." She kissed me on the lips. Her fingers strayed inside my wet pussy, then she rubbed them dry on my nipples. I squirmed, happily.

Even better was seeing Daddy's approving smile.

"I like my playthings wriggling and wanting. Look at him!" Jake still lay on the bed, futilely humping the mattress, all dignity long gone.

"Let's get you all quivering too. Maybe not a window display, this time... Aw, you'd both look so good on a podium for all to admire." She rummaged in the wardrobe. "Like those dancing sunflowers and executive toys they used to have, only life size." Cat giggled. "I suppose, I'm an executive, and you're my toys!"

She turned back to me. I'd put my hands behind my head, in good submissive fashion. Daddy likes that pose. It makes my tits stick out.

"What shall I use to make you squirm nicely?" The number one solution for Daddy was always to fetch ice. He'd often threatened to lead me, naked, on a leash down the corridor to an ice machine. Or just pop down there himself, seeing as exhibitionism was something I found hot as a fantasy but not in reality - appreciative club-goers aside! Luckily, the few hotels in England which had had American-style ice dumpsters had got rid of them in 2020, for 'hygiene reasons', and never replaced them.

"Nipple clamps!" Ah. Daddy's second choice, but much preferable as far as I was concerned. Cat pulled out a robust pair with screws and black rubber-coated jaws. Beautiful. She grinned down at me as she adjusted them to perfection. "Happy?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I was. I loved the deep throb that clamps produced.

"Good! Now, I'll just add this..."

The heavy metal chain pulled on both tits, adding weight to the point of real pain. "Oh!" I cried out.

"Problem?" she asked.

Daddy was watching. Daddy knew I had much heavier weights at home, which he applied to my tits whenever he wanted me to groan and be open to being fucked by any object, immediately. He strolled over to check. There was no point in arguing they needed repositioning. It would only mean going through the pain of removal twice.

"No, Mistress."

"Oh, good!" She stroked up the inside of my arm. "You're very pretty."

"Thank you, Mistress."

She led me by the chain to the centre of the space we'd cleared in the room. Daddy moved to sit on the bed, so he could see me. Jake, having gotten over the lack of any orgasm, was kneeling nicely at the end of the bed, also watching. She slapped the sides of my breasts, making them jiggle and the chain pull. I inhaled deeply, managing not to make a noise.

Mistress then put her hands over both of my big round breasts, the clamps carefully between her fingers, and shook them from side to side.

"Oh!" I couldnt control that moan.

She let go, and smiled. "That was fun! But did you think it was fun? No, shush! Let's see."

She pushed one finger carefully round my pussy lips and into my vagina, gazing into my eyes. "Ah. You're wet, aren't you?"

She demanded an answer. "Yes, Mistress."

"You love clamps, I hear?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She tossed something from the wardrobe down in front of Jake. "Boy, put these on the new toy."

I knew Cat wasn't particularly into women. A kiss was fine, the odd intimate touch, but she likely didn't want to have to stare at my pussy lips if she didn't have to. Besides, Jake would enjoy it.

Three small clamps on each of my outer labia. Like a gentle pinch between thumb and forefinger. They were all chained together, like an evil six-legged insect.

"Where's that room service? Toy, do a spin for me. Pretty. And the other way." She pulled the chain between my nipples, to steer me.

"Oh! Thank you, Mistress!"

She grinned. "I don't recall giving you permission to speak, but I'll let you off!"

That was probably when I decided I really did want to please Cat, as opposed to just doing as I was told.

"Now, my pretty toy, I bet you want some more attention to your sweet pussy, don't you?"

I did, but I was scared of what. "Uh... As you wish, Mistress?"

"Always a good answer, that!" She gave that chirpy grin again. "Luckily, I've got another big chain here..."

My wide eyes showed my horror.

"And a smaller one. Which might work better. Boy, loop this one round all her chains, there."

Jake did. It meant all the chains on my pussy pulledbeautifully. God, I needed to be fucked! The sensation emphasised how empty my vagina was.

And my arse, come to think of it. And my mouth.

Such a willing slut, being wasted!

Jake stroked my aroused clit, and giggled as I struggled to stay quiet. OK, maybe not totally wasted...

"Right, where is that room service?"

I very much doubted they'd offer me up to a random at the door, but I was so turned on and desperate, I wouldn't say no...

Cat sighed. "In the meantime, girl, get back to kneeling nicely, legs apart. Like my boy."

I carefully knelt down, not wanting to accidentally pull on any of my crotch decor. I laid my hands demurely on my thighs, just like Jake. Only, as I needed my legs apart, I still looked like the wanton slut I was.

"Good. You think, Duncan? All right. Girl, crawl over to your Daddy, and prove how good you are at giving blow jobs. Jacob, watch, pay attention, and learn!"

I knew Jake hated sucking cock. However, seeing as he loved getting satisfied up the arse, Cat sometimes made him do the one to get the other. Mostly, she'd peg him, or have him play with himself with a big toy. When she didn't just demand he fucked her in traditional fashion, of course. They'd explained that actually, his cock was uncaged frequently, not just for his daily washing. Just that it was Cat, not him, who got to decide when.

Slowly and carefully, I crawled across the deep plush carpet to between Daddy's shoes. Every movement set all the chains swinging, pulling on my poor nipples in particular. Once in place, Daddy undid his belt for me.

And his trousers. And adjusted his briefs so his cock sprang out, nearly hitting my face.

It's a large, dark, cock. The near-black shade and all the hair around make it look even bigger than it is.

I heard Jake's muffled "Kin' 'ell!" At some point, perhaps we should reassure Jake that Duncan had no interest in men whatsoever, so would never, in reality, take Jake and Cat up on any bets or challenges to Jake's submission. But the thing was, it was so much fun winding Jake up on the subject, him thinking that he might be forced at any moment to suck Duncan off, or to get fucked by him, that we had concluded we'd let him figure it out in his own time.

In the meantime, I had a job to do. Suck Daddy's cock like a professional. I idly wondered how much it might cost to have someone in the situation I was currently in, put all such intrusive thoughts to the back of my mind, and carefully lowered my face to Daddy's leaking tip.

I managed to get both hands round his thick cock, and steered it into my mouth. It strained my jaw, as always. Giving him a blow job always emphasised my petite body versus his imposing stature. I pressed my lips to his lovely brown foreskin, then sank my head down as much as I could.

Not quite as far as I could - I always had to leave room for him to thrust into my throat. The clamps pulled as they dangled from my nipples. My labia felt burning hot. I hoped Daddy would come quickly.

He should. He'd been getting more aroused all evening, just as I had. As I tried my best to please him, despite feeling choked by his huge forceful cock in my mouth and being distracted by the pain of my nipples and the throbbing of my teased pussy, still so empty, I felt a slicked-up finger in my arse.

Mistress? Jake, more likely. But under her orders, so that counted. Being generous to her little slut girl.

I sucked as hard as I could, being as good as I could be. For both Daddy and Mistress.

Daddy yelled. I tried to swallow as much of his come as possible, and to catch the rest in my hands. Then, without being asked, I set to slurping up the rest of it, making my Daddy as clean as he should be.

Not a bad effort, if I said so myself. Daddy lifted my chin. "Good girl." He bent to kiss me on the forehead, then put his cock away. "Kneel back next to J... the other slut."

I bet Jake would feel a bit humiliated by his friend calling him a slut. And turned on, knowing it was true. Jake and I did respond similarly in some ways!

I crept, snail-like, back to my position. My nipples would need rescuing soon. I saw Cat check her watch. Good. I didn't want to have to be worrying about my own safety.

"We'll have to take those off, soon," she warned me. We all knew how clamps result in more shocking pain as blood flows into the area again. Would anyone rub me where they'd been, helping me through it?

A sharp knock on the door. "Room service!"

I tensed up. Cat gripped my nipple chain. "Not you! I'm not sharing you with some hotel employee kid."

"I'll get it." Duncan checked his crotch was decent, first.

He returned with two ice buckets.Uh-oh.

"Here you go, my dear! A bottle of cold Coke for you, a single whisky for me."

Nothing for me or Jake, of course. Except the ice. They must have requested that much ice...

"Boy? Two hot wet flannels, please. In a bowl. And a dry towel." Jake scampered into the bathroom, always ready to serve. Cat amused herself by poking the sides of my breasts with the toes of her boots. "What lovely breasts you have, my dear. Come sit on the corner of the bed."

Gingerly, I did so. I didn't know what a Big Bad Wolf might do to Little Red Riding Hood's breasts, in an un-bowdlerised version of the story. All the better to be slapped about, if Cat was anything to go by.

"Now, this is going to hurt."

I managed not to say, 'No shit.'

"And I want you to stay quiet."

I tried to express my horror with my facial expression.

"Yes, and I'm going to be watching your face and how beautiful you are. You're going to be enduring it for me. Because I want to see you suffer. Do you consent? You may answer."

Her smile, above me, her gentle stroke of my cheek, how carefully she'd led me to this point... How could I say no? Even without Daddy standing behind her, backing her up.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good toy. Hands behind your head again, please."

My thighs gripped the corners of the bed. I clenched my jaw in anticipation.

"Look at me, girl."

I looked up. She was beautiful. Wanting me so much. Her face was so kind.

The weight vanished from one breast. It felt like it was on fire. Keeping my teeth tight together, I managed to choke back a noise, but a tear dropped from my eye.

"Good girl! One more."

I screwed up my face, all ready to say no, but I knew it had to be done.

I felt so light. Free. Except that my tits were burning off. I probably squeaked a bit as I got wet round the eyes.

I managed to keep my hands up, though, as Mistress petted me and told me how good I was.

When she dropped to her knees and sucked one poor breast, and gently rubbed the other with her fingers, I cried. And fell in love with my Mistress. It was a soothing sort of painful, that I'd happily endure for ever.

"Boy!" She took one warm flannel from Jake, then the other, and laid them over my abused tits. They relaxed. I relaxed. It was wonderful. So erotic.

I realised that I was rocking against the bed. Only it wasn't the sensation I expected, between my legs. Oh, yeah. More clamps and more weight...

"Stand up," Mistress ordered. "You two, hold her arms." No more soothing warmth on my nipples. No escape. She took hold of the central spine of the labial clamp, with the six chains hanging off it. And pulled.

"Ohh... Ow!" Forget silence. Some things are impossible.

Just when I thought I'd have dangling flaps there for the rest of my life, one of the rubber jaws slid off, followed by all the others. Now I just had pained pulsing flesh, desperate for attention. "Oh, please..." I hopped from one foot to the other to deal with it, my breasts bouncing up and down while Daddy and Jake held my arms behind me.

"Aw. Poor poppet," Mistress told me. "You look beautiful there. Your pussy's all red and wanton. Kind of appropriate for a desperate little slut like you, don't you think?"

I said nothing.

"Mm? Tell me, toy. Are you a desperate little slut, wanting your holes filled?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"What are you?"

Fighting any idea of going 'I know I am, but what are you' - Duncan might sass me like that some time - I forced my brain to focus on the present. I spoke the truth.

"I'm a desperate little slut, Mistress, who really wants her holes filled."

As I said the words, I fantasized about getting fucked. Or being given a dildo to fuck myself with. Daddy might plug me again and get me to sit on his cock. I bet he could be hard again already...

"Aren't you just. Well, never let it be said I'm not kind. How are you doing with that toy?"

"Here you go," Duncan said. I realised what he was holding. A long, very narrow butt plug, inside a well-lubricated condom.

12