Bad Brat Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a drink." I obeyed, drinking the whole cup of water Mistress held to my lips. "On all fours on the bed, toy." I clambered to obey. Her slaps on my welt-covered bum made sure of that! "Shoulders down, arse up! Good. Now, you're such a butt slut, this should be easy. What are you, dirty little girl?"

"I'm a dirty little butt slut," I repeated. It was a relief to admit it, really.

The slippery rubber was poked into my arse. Then Mistress and Daddy - and, for all I knew, Jake - started pushing pieces of crushed ice into it, pressing them down with the plug. It didn't take long before I was squirming from the cold, a horrible sensation spreading across my bum. It wasn't sore like the inflatable plug had been, but the near-numbing cold, only the rubber protecting my delicate anal flesh, was purgatory for me.

I felt pressure. "There we go, all tied off like a balloon on a string," Mistress said with satisfaction. "There, toy! You have a filled bottom again."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said mechanically.

She came to speak in my ear. "I know, you find ice and cold difficult. Just remember,I find it really, really hot!"

Oh god, not puns again...

"Right. Turn over."

I lay on my back, nervous. What now?

Another slick condom. And a pile of crushed ice poured into my pussy, inside it. Some big firm ice cubes were pushed into the centre, to make it all firm. And cold. It wasn't quite as cold or hard as the ice dildos Daddy had made me take before, but this mass was bigger. Mistress forced in another ice cube, and another.

"Please, Mistress!"

"It's only water filling you up. Just because you wanted a hot fucking, you can't complain. Discipline is what you need, slut girl. We'll control you because you can't control yourself. What did you say you were?"

"A dirty little butt slut, Mistress."

"Exactly. Anyway, you're about as full as you need to be." She tied off that condom, too. It was basically like fucking a water balloon: awkward, cold, and kind of pointless. Except it was what Mistress wanted. Which was all the reason in the world.

"Now, stand up carefully. Don't lose either of those!"

I squeezed all my pelvic and bum muscles, hoping the heavy melting ice would stay put.

"We'll give you a bit of help. Here's your dirty knickers." She held them to Jake's nose, for him to sniff. "Are they damp and dirty from this little slut?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress! She must have been so wet! Such a slut, getting her panties so moist so quickly!"

Jake was going to suffer a lot, whenever I topped him next. If I ever did so. My role was to serve Mistress. I tried to clench onto that squishy balloon in my bum.

Mistress made me step back into the grey-stained damp white panties, and tugged them up into place. "There. Now, stand still. I don't want these scissors to hurt you!" I felt a poke near my bum hole. Then Mistress got Jake to suck on an ice cube until it was wet and rounded.

I wasn't surprised when Mistress poked that ice cube through the leg hole of my pants, so it rested on my clit.

"Stand still, toy." That should soothe your over-stimulated genitals nicely. She rubbed her palm over my pussy, getting cold water all over my pinched labia. It was sort of soothing. Frustrating, more like.

I felt cold dampness at the back of my pants, and squeezed the horrible coldness tighter. I shivered. I felt a drip.

"Are you wetting yourself, little girl?" Daddy asked.

"This is just the ice water," Mistress assured him. "It'll all evaporate fine. Now, toy, your nipples must be all hot and sore, too. Aren't they?"

"Yes, Mistress." It didn't mean I had to like what was about to happen.

"Here's the ice bucket with the most ice in it. I want to watch you holding ice to your nipples, washing your breasts with them. Off you go."

I nodded. It was what she wanted. The ice round my clit had melted, a cold trickle running back along the leg elastic of my panties, making me shiver as it hit sore lash marks.

I touched one wet lump of ice to my nipple.

"Oh!" I bent over, totally involuntarily. I couldn't take it.

"Stand up straight, girl. And the other side. Look at me." All that slushy ice round my groin shifted as I stood back up.

She was so pleased. Approving, as I managed to circle delicately round my breast with that ice. "And round the actual nipple, please."

My face screwed up. I hated cold! I'd never been able to take cold, let alone ice. Which was one reason Daddy found it such fun, and had told Mistress, too... Mistress was not satisfied, making a huffing noise.

"Give me her bra back." She fastened it around me, not bothering with the shoulder straps. She clipped my wrists back onto my collar.

"Now, I know you're not going to like this. But I am. Which of us gets our way?"

"You do, Mistress." My pussy squeezed the cold mass inside it, and quivered.

"Precisely." She pulled the bra cups up over my breasts. "So you are getting ice on those cute purple nipples of yours." They'd been pinky-brown, earlier. "Here goes." I swear she tipped a cupful of slush into each cup. "And it's staying there until - ooh - this ice cube has melted in your mouth. And I don't want to hear any chewing, either!"

I whimpered, feeling a dribble of cold water running down my leg. I hated having a large hard ice lump in my mouth. I felt horrible. Though as seconds ticked by, I had to admit it felt good where it ran over the red welts on my inner thighs. But standing in front of her and Daddy (and Jake, kneeling, all perfectly submissive again), like the pupil called to the front of the class who doesn't know the answer, was humiliating. Shivering, in skimpy revealing clothes. Even before the meltwater slithering to the floor made it look like I'd wet myself.

I rolled the ice cube in my mouth around as much as I could, frantically sucking and swallowing the freezing water off my tongue. It seemed to be getting no smaller.

The creeping cold inside me stole my courage. My lips pouted. My breasts had gone numb. How much more of this could I take? I swallowed again and again, trying to squeeze that ice chunk between my teeth.

I met Mistress's eyes. I pleaded silently, for something. Mercy. She stood up and came to me. Stroking my hair and face, she said "Poor little girl. So cold. Are you cold?"

I nodded. The shiver was involuntary.

"Poor thing. But the thing is, my sweet toy, that you look lovely there, and I'm enjoying watching you suffer. I want you to wait. Does that help? Knowing you're making me happy?"

It did and it didn't. I was still fucking freezing. But yes, I wanted Mistress to be pleased with me.

I nodded, and rolled the ice in my mouth around as fast as I could.

She stood right in front of me - I could feel her wonderful warmth. She laid her hands on my bottom and massaged it, careful and kind. The welts and bruises were sore, but it felt so good. And warm.

"I think most of that's dripped out from your bum, now. How's your pussy?"

A tentative squeeze suggested a bag of slush was being held up by my pants. I shrugged. That ice in my mouth still prevented speech.

"And your poor breasts..." Mistress gave them a squeeze, too. Cold water trickled down my chest. It tickled, but I couldn't deny it felt better. "Ah, your nipples are out of the water, now." She rubbed the front of my bra, over them. "Those do look cute. I'd love to see you in a wet T-shirt contest..."

"Mm."

"Mouth still full? I mean, not that I don't approve, but I didn't think that would last that long. Give it a chomp."

I bit down. The lump shattered. I swallowed a bunch of the fragments, some larger than expected, and coughed.

"You OK, poppet? Drink some more. At least it's just water. Aw, love! Such a good toy, you are!" She removed the bra, flinging it in Jake's direction. He hung it up to dry before returning to his kneeling position. Like a perfect valet, silent but anticipating his master's every need. I wondered if Jeeves might have had tattoos under his impeccably-ironed shirts? Or a similar secret in his pants? Prince Albert piercings were in vogue in the 20s, weren't they?

"And you don't need these knickers any more!" Cat threw them to Jake, too. And the two bags of ice water, the one with a hole snipped in it near-empty. "Eh, keep the skirt. It's cute. Give us a twirl!"

I rotated where I stood, hands still chained to my collar. My socks were damp, too. But at least my crotch was now returning to the right temperature. Even if everyone in the room could see it.

"Oh, you're adorable!" Cat gave me another hug. "Doing things you hate just because I want you to. And your Daddy wants it, too."

Duncan was in danger of being engulfed by the large comfy armchair. Such seats often led to him falling asleep. He did that, even enjoying films we were watching together. I'd learned to poke him regularly - and punish appropriately. But tonight, he was propping his eyes open! Having his hand down his pants, as he watched me enduring whatever Cat wanted, probably helped. He gave me that smile I loved, and a little wave.

"Yeah," Mistress continued. "You're being nicely submissive, now."

I squirmed, knowing I was still bitching about Mistress in my mind, and nothing like Jake's perfect service. I glanced over at him, all in position, good as gold.

"Oh, don't you compare yourself with him! For starters, he's my husband! I've known him, what, nine years now? I hold him to high standards. Appropriate standards. But it comes so naturally to him, submission. He couldn't be a dom in a million years! Service top, acting under my instructions - well, he did quite nicely, didn't he? But you're different." She smirked. "It makes you interesting. Not that he isn't!" She blew him a kiss. Jake perked up and returned it. "You don't submit easily to anyone, so it's worth it when you do. Like now. Soon, little girl, you'll reap your rewards. Will you like that?"

I could predict that my reward would be evil, frustrating, and, eventually, wonderful. "As you wish, Mistress."

She laughed. "Oh, as long as you're doing all I ask, you can curse me in your head as much as you like!" She bent her head conspiratorially again. "It's really hot, you know, knowing how much you're struggling!"

Giving me a moment to digest that and look nervous, she then continued, cheerfully, "On that subject... Have another drink." She was slightly obsessed with me getting enough fluids. "Come here. Let's get you properly warmed up." Flicking a finger through the ring on my collar, she pulled me with her to the large bed, its white bedding rumpled by people having had on it. I lay down next to her as indicated.

I was surprised when she pulled me into a deep kiss, her whole body lying along mine. I couldn't say it wasn't heating me up nicely. I did do women, occasionally. Mostly in clubs, with Daddy watching. So I happily reciprocated the kiss, appreciating her soft lips and forceful tongue.

Out of the corner of my eye, it looked like both Duncan and Jake were appreciating it too - Jake was twisting his neck as far as he could, to see! I was just surprised, because I hadn't thought Cat did such things with women.

She interpreted my expression. "I like playing with my toys. Like Jacob, or other people I top or get to submit. Most of them are men, because, well, you've seen the market. But some are women. That doesn't matter to me. It still works the same way: I'm the boss. It means nothing beyond I'm doing what I want to you, when I want to. And you're obeying orders for me. Got it?"

I got it. She was a friend; I didn't want a relationship with the woman. But if gaming nights were a bit more intimate, sometimes, so be it. I did wonder if I could apply the same logic to Duncan, when submitting to me, but I suspected a man would be a step too far for him. Even Jake. Duncan's submission was much more personal - it stayed at home, between him and me; not ever even in clubs. I'd admitted to Cat and Jake that Duncan abasing himself happened, but not given them any juicy details.

Even if Cat stayed clothed, she was still snuggly. And kinda cute. I went to kiss her again.

"Nuh-uh!Idecide when you get kissed!" She tapped my nose, admonishing me like a puppy, then relented and kissed me again.

She also groped me all over, possessively. It was always worth getting beaten, for the effect later, getting my bum-cheeks squeezed and mauled and all of it wonderfully sensitive, like a giant clitoris. I purred, making extra effort to sound appreciative. Her warm, feminine body, in her dress, was pressing up to me beautifully. I loved Mistress.

"See, you get rewards for being a good toy. There's more fun you might get later." She moved to play with my pussy, getting it perfectly warm again. I wanted something more inside, but that was up to Mistress. I had faith in her, now. She fiddled with my lower lips, which also still throbbed from those clips, then pressed down over my bladder.

"Uh - nuh... Excuse me Mistress. May I go use the toilet?"

She didn't stop fondling there. Idly, she responded, "No, I don't think so."

"Um - really sorry, Mistress... it's not good to -"

She interrupted. "Oh, you need to urinate, I understand. But toilets are a privilege."

I had a sudden horror of being expected to wet the hotel's bed. Or be given a plastic potty and treated like an even younger girl. Even more humiliating than my treatment so far. I started to mouth, 'no, no...'

In fact, Mistress's idea was both better and worse.

"Jacob! Go lie on your back on the bathroom floor. Head on a mat by the bath, stick your feet out the door. Quick, now! Good boy."

Her perfect submissive servant sprang up and ran to do as he was told. I could guess what the plan was.

"No, please..."

Mistress took me by the hand, and gazed into my eyes. "Really, no? Or just 'this is going to be difficult for you'? I know it won't be easy, lovey. But it'll make me and your Daddy so proud." She led me, unresisting, to the en-suite bathroom. We looked in, given the lack of floor space, standing either side of Jake's bare legs. He'd folded the white bathmat in half and used it as a pillow.

Or an absorbent pad.

"This way a bit, boy," Mistress ordered. "This toy needs room for her feet." He slid towards us. I noticed Daddy had snuck round and was standing behind me. He squeezed my hand.

"There you go, toy. You kneel over his mouth, there, and piss as much as you need. You can do it." She shrugged. "Don't worry. He's used to it."

I stepped to the required position. I did know that Jake was hugely masochistic and into things even I wouldn't try to inflict on him. Getting pissed on by gangs of men in rubber, for example. That didn't make it any easier for me to relax my bladder once I was on my knees on the floor, straddling his face. I'd never purposely peed on anyone!

I let myself drop down further. I felt something. It was Jake's tongue, happily licking. Delicate touches, seeing as I couldn't just sit on his chin. He managed to find my clit and warm it up with his gentle mouth. It was a wonderful sensation, but made me need the loo even more...

"Come on," Mistress chided, in her best Jeremy Paxman tones. "Use the facilities!" Something about that made me smile. I could feel Jake smiling, too, under my crotch. "You're a little slut going round with no knickers on. All topless. What have you even got to hide?"

I dropped a little further, clinging onto the basin on one side to take most of my weight. His lips slurped against lips, with enthusiasm. It felt soft, and beautifully warm. The gentle moving touch got me to relax.

"Go on, girl." Mistress spoke softly.

I closed my eyes.

After a few seconds, I was able to get past a lifetime of conditioning. I managed to release a drop. Then I let all my urine run out. It flowed all over Jake's face. I was sitting in a puddle, only a warm puddle that slurped against my clit...

Some, he must have managed to drink. But mostly it ended up on the bathmat, the floor, and running down my white knee-socks. I felt even more like a child who had wet herself.

I opened my eyes, and looked up, fearfully. Mistress and Daddy both leaned on the doorframe, gazing happily at my beetroot blushes. "Good little girl," Mistress said. "Doing what you were told, nice and quickly. Stand up. And you. Such a good boy, obeying his Mistress!"

"Thank you, Mistress." Jake bowed his head. He wiped my piss off his cheeks and neck with the side of his hand. I just looked up at Mistress, hoping my worshipful feelings showed on my face. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, so I guessed that worked.

"Both of you, shower and get dry, then come back." She watched me remove my socks and shoes and that stupid embarrassing skirt. "You might find submission brings rewards!" She chuckled. "You know it does. That's why you do it! Go on, get yourselves clean, and then I look forward to having two lovely sexy naked toys to entertain me."

I felt suddenly bereft, in the small bathroom with only Jake for company. But he was my partner in all this. It seemed remarkably normal for him to hug me, and assist me into the bathtub with him. Jake rinsed himself off, then brushed his teeth while I showered.

"OK?" I asked.

"Just fine, sweetheart," he assured me, with a lecherous grin. All part of a reasonably routine evening, for him. He helped dry me, patting gently over my breasts and the welts on my backside, a pleased smile broadening as he pressed every mark.

I checked my hair, neatening up my pigtails. It was amazing how quickly I'd accepted my new normal, really. Within five minutes we were both kneeling again, in front of our Mistress and my Daddy.

The picture of two perfect submissives. I was, as last, feeling as submissive as I should be.

What would happen next? Had I been punished enough?

____

Depends what you mean by 'punished', doesn't it? Please upvote and comment!

12