All Comments on 'Bad Brat Girl Ch. 03'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Purple_FrondsPurple_Frondsabout 1 month ago

Fabulous, so very hot in a frozen kind of way

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cookingabout 1 month ago

Definitely not enough, no!

Purple_FrondsPurple_Frondsabout 1 month ago

Just reread the story, it’s so enjoyable, I enjoy the psychology between Cat and Sarah. The second time was a more leisurely read, and I take the question “has she been punished enough” seriously. I think in deliberation this reader’s answer is (un)fortunately no, or at least it would be a shame to waste such a wonderful subspace that Cat has put her in. This is of course with the understanding that such a good obedient slut also needs to be rewarded and to this end being made to cum over and over again while keeping eye contact be the perfect combination of humiliation and pleasure to let Sarah know exactly what her place is. Now she’s all dry, I think electricity might be just the ticket.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Purple_fronds - Embarrassment, punishment and reward are certainly all very closely tied together here!

And yes, the required eye contact rather makes it, doesn't it? There will be some of that, for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES