All Comments on 'Bad Brat Girl'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cookingabout 2 months ago

You are along the few authors I've found on this site who depict realistic BDSM in all its varied and diverse glory. Switches and safe words and FUN, oh my!

Purple_FrondsPurple_Frondsabout 2 months ago

As a confirmed fan, I can say that your stories just get better and better, this one starts hot and keeps getting hotter, I love the descriptions of Sarah’s outfit and attitude. I confess that as I read down and saw it was only two pages I got mad, until the end where I read the magic words “chapter two coming soon”.

Then if things weren’t pretty great already we get to suggest some corrective behavior for Sarah and I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t thought about what we can do to Sarah from your other stories. I like the pegs, but why stop at her tongue and lips, it seems they would fit nicely elsewhere on her body including her tits, stomach and clit and of course unlike for her face removing them via a flogger is almost required. A bigger problem seems to stem from the fact she is meant to be the present for Cat and Jake, and so maybe it’s time to remind her that her pleasure is unimportant. A collar around her throat and with leash attached, Sarah should be led to the ice machine crawling on all fours. Applying the ice to her pussy might help her focus on her submission.

By the way Cat just always comes across as awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES