Bad Brat Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan, a foot taller than me, held me easily in an armlock, restraining my kicking leg between his, while Cat fastened four buckles. Then she clipped my wrists together behind my back, my ankles together, and had Duncan carry me to the couch, where I was laid on my side and hogtiedd, ankles to wrists.

I sure wasn't escaping now.

Cat put her head on one side, considering her new toy. Me. "That's better."

I rolled my eyes. I didn't say anything, but a scoffing 'fff' sound was probably an equally bad idea.

Duncan reached between my thighs, scraping them on purpose with his fingernails, and retrieved the bulb from the inflatable plug.

"Daddy?" I asked quietly, more from habit than giving in.

He said nothing. Just glared at my face as he gave the bulb one slow, complete squeeze, let it reinflate, and then used both hands to squeeze it again.

I whimpered. Inside my arse the swollen plug felt good at first, but as it got bigger, it pushed more against my sphincter on the inside. I ached. It was becoming sore.

"There. Daddy's little butt slut. Now, stay there. Or else."

Cat put her arm round him. With her striking black boots -- incredibly high heels supporting two-inch platform toes, patent leather reaching her thighs, looking remarkably good with her mainstream clothing -- she came up to his chin. "Isn't she beautiful? But, as you said, she's too gobby. I'll need to train her out of that."

"Fuck you!" I muttered.

Jake gasped. Goody-goody subby shit.

"No, sweetheart," Cat told me sweetly. "You're the one getting fucked. Fucked over, that is! Big time! But first, I need a bit of blessed silence. Open your mouth."

I expected a gag. I really hate proper gags, ball or ring ones. They make you drool. And somehow it's always guys who don't see women as human who want to use them. Just shoving cloth in or over my mouth -- well, I can't really blame Daddy when he does that. Or Mistress, if that was what she was about to do...

Shit. It dawned on me. I'd just sworn at my new Mistress!

Too panicked to open wide, I looked imploringly up at Cat. We'd embarked on this roller-coaster properly now. I was going up the steep slope of doom, about to hurtle down into a wild adventure of submission and pain, no matter what.

Sure, this was all consensual role-play. All part of a giant game. But it was a game I'd chosen to make into my life. Duncan pushed at my limits, but always tried to stay on the right side of them. Sometimes we tripped and fell on the wrong side of each other's boundaries, but so far, five years in, we'd always manage to kiss and make up and reassure each other, learning from our mistakes. Unfortunately, Duncan had learned I needed pain in order to submit. I'd chosen to be submissive to him and Cat tonight, so pain was going to happen. And I wasn't going to chicken out of it, because I might be crap at getting into that submissive headspace, but I still craved being there.

Once there, I'd even enjoy the pain and humiliation. I'd love the afterglow, too. It happened every single bloody time.

It never once made it easier to actually give in and let it happen, though.

I knew that Cat and Dunc wouldn't hurt me to an unbearable degree. There might be the odd swish of an implement that missed its mark, especially with Cat being new to my body, but that's just a thing that hurts. My submissive character was starting to take me over. I was desperate to make a good impression on my new, tonight-only, guest-star Mistress.

I just couldn't compete with Jake -- or throw off enough of my domme side? -- and do it. So it was genuine panic, stuck in my throat, as I looked up to Cat's unimpressed face.

Cat raised her eyes to heaven; said nothing. Calmly, she pinched my nose, so I had to open my mouth. At which point she snapped a plastic clothes-peg onto my tongue.

"Don't drop that. I'm warning you."

"O-ay," I mumbled.

"Actually, let's make sure your mouth stays still. More pegs, please, Jacob."

Her smug naked servant scampered over. I bet seeing me being punished turned him on. His cock did look a little bigger. I wished his cock cage had spikes inside it, to serve him right, but it was just parallel smooth wires.

Cat attached two clothes-pegs to my top lip, and two on the bottom. I'd have to be careful my protruding tongue and its peg didn't knock any others off.

"Now, little girl. I hope you're now clear about who's the Mistress here?"

I nodded vigorously.

"And who is, frankly, a horribly rude little girl, who needs to be taught a lesson?"

I nodded again, attempting to look penitent.

"Mm. And you're a filthy little slut who needs to be kept under control and taught restraint, but that's the easy part. Right, Jacob, kneel there and call out if any of those clothes-pegs fall off. Got that? Little rude slut girl?"

"Uh?" I tried to show I was listening. I felt horrible. A little rude slut girl must be a great disappointment to Daddy. The rude part. He liked the rest, when it was all for him.

"I'm going to sit down and discuss with your Daddy exactly what I'm going to do with you. It's going to hurt."

Oh, fuck.

"Don't go away."

Fuck.

____

Liked this? Please vote. Chapter 2 will happen soon, but I'm happy to take suggestions of how to discipline Sarah! She really is a very naughty brat...

12