Bad Cop: Traffic Stop

Story Info
Woman & futanari cop duo bending the laws for their pleasure.
1.6k words
3.91
26.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke and Heidi aren't your average cops. When criminals test their patience by testing the law, they tend to take matters into their own hands before bringing them in to justice. With one packing a 13-inch weapon, and the other always ready for a rough ride, the two are a force to be reckoned with. Anyone looking to cause trouble in their streets better look out.

"Well, well well," Brooke sang as she leaned against the driver's door of the vehicle she and Heidi had selected to pull over during the traffic stop they were taking part in. Having noticed the license plate before anyone else, Brooke couldn't allow herself to let such an opportunity go. Smiling as the tinted window of the Chrysler rolled down, Brooke leaned in, her arm resting on the top of the car as her cleavage hung in front of it. "Isn't this our top suspect for information on the whereabouts of the biggest drug dealer in the city?" Brooke theatrically asked Heidi, who was standing behind her, arms crossed and grin wide.

"By George, Brooke. I think it is."

"Fuck off," the man spat with a nervous glare. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Golly," Brooke gasped, her hand coming to press against her chest in an attempt to resemble shock. "That's mighty strong language you're using towards an officer, sir."

"Sure is," Heidi leered, grin widening.

"And those are some awfully tinted windows, I'm afraid."

"The judge won't like that, Brooke."

"No, she certainly will not," Brooke cooed with a shake of her head. "Nor will she like the weed I'm smiling coming out of your car, my good sir. I bet your new roommates would love it, though -"

"Alright, alright!" the man blurted, his courageous façade coming to pieces in a matter of moments. "What do you want?"

Brooke smiled, suddenly yanking the door to the driver's side open and making the man flinch. He inched back into his seat, his eyes darting around before landing on Brooke's leering ones.

"What are you -"

"Get out of the car," Brooke demanded.

"Wh-What? Come on ... Just tell me what you -"

"Get out. Of the car," Brooke repeated, though her tone wasn't any harsher.

If anything, it seemed to get softer, and the man wasn't sure which he would have preferred. He hesitated, glancing back at Heidi in uncertainty, who nodded her head in encouragement. Slowly, the man unbuckled his seat belt and stepped out of the car he couldn't afford, keeping his head down from the other cops and glancing between them both as Brooke took his place in the driver's seat.

"This is a nice ride you've got here," Brooke complimented, getting comfortable in the seat.

"Come on, man ... How am I supposed to get home?" he complained, not wanting to let his car go.

"Oh, I'm not talking about the car," Brooke clarified as she unbuckled her pants, rustling them around until she was able to take out her rigid length with a sigh.

The man took an uneasy step back, unsure of just what he was seeing. But Heidi was right behind him, ready to block his path. She pushed him forward, almost making him stumble over himself. He stared at the smiling officer in horror, fearful of what was to come next.

"Well? Come on, then," Brooke egged, patting her lap, her cock swaying from the movement as it began to leak its clear fluid.

"You've got to be shitting me ..." He tried to back up again, but again Heidi shoved him forward. "I'm not sucking that thing."

"Oh, you're not going to suck it," Brooke giggled. "You're going to ride it."

"Fuck y - ugh!" he grunted when Heidi jabbed a fist to his side, making him curve to the side.

"Or, you can ride in the back of the car to the station," Brooke smiled."

"Fucking freaks ..." the man wheezed as he was shoved forward again, wobbling to keep his balance.

"I'm waiting," Brooke sang as she leaned the seat back, crossing her arms behind her head, while Heidi kicked the back of the man's knee to get him to kneel, grabbing the back of his head and forcing his face to her cock.

"H-Hey! You -"

"What? You want me to go in dry? Brave, but I wouldn't recommend it." The man swallowed hard, staring at her in disbelief. "Just give it a little lick. That should suffice."

The man frowned, biting on his pride as he stared the prick up and down, far superior to his own. "I ... Nngh!" he gagged when his head was abruptly grabbed by Brooke, his mouth hooked over her cock right before she savagely thrust upwards while pulling his head down.

He screamed around her cock, gagging hard as she roughly, repeatedly thrust up. Brooke hissed in victory when lodging her cock head into his throat, roaring out a grunt as she thrust harder, pulling his jerking head down faster and screwing all 13 inches down, not stopping the assault until the man's thinly stretched lips pressed against her crotch.

It was then that Heidi stepped in, walking up to them both, turning around, and sitting down on the back of the man's fidgeting head, effectively pinning it to Brooke's lap and making sure not an inch was wasted. Brooke gave a guttural moan as she threw her head back, letting go of the man's head and letting Heidi hold him down with her weight as she crossed her legs, getting comfortable.

"Fuck that's good," Brooke groaned as she indulged in the man's twitching and vibrating throat as he yelped, gagged, and screamed in protest and panic, having suddenly found himself the sleeve of a 13-inch cock. "You're a fucking saint, Heidi."

"Ain't I?"

"Alright, buddy. Here's how this is going to work," Brooke sighed as the man frantically pushed at the driver's seat, trying to pry his head back against Heidi's weight to no avail, the bulge in his throat twitching as he continued to scream. "Once my cock is all lubed up and my partner here gets up, you're going to trade your mouth in for your ass, park it right here. Then you're going to drive to your usual meeting spot with your drug dealer and we're going to scope the place out. In exchange, I blow a load in your ass and you get to continuing living outside of a steel cage. Got it?"

The man continued to scramble against his pinned position as he grew desperate for air and to remove the monster from his esophagus.

"I don't think he got it, Brooke," Heidi sighed, Brooke doing the same.

"Hey," she urged, suddenly bucking her hips up into the man's pinned throat, making him shriek and Heidi giggle as she was bounced upwards. "I said. Got it? Swallow if the answer is yes," Brooke smirked, sitting up and wrapping her arms tightly around Heidi's waist, pulling her weight down onto the man's head before busting a nut deep into the man's throat.

The man's screams morphed into a gargling cry as he was forced to swallow the thick load, his hands flailing about and his knees scuffling on the ground as the women moaned. Brooke's hips grinded upwards as if they were aiming for Heidi's ass. Heidi bit her lip in a lewd gesture as she felt the motions of grinding from against the back of the man's head as he gargled on her partner's load.

"I think he gets it," she smirked as Brooke reached around to slip her hand between Heidi's legs, her fingers daring to toy, and to Brooke's surprise, were allowed to.

"Oh? I think he still needs a bit more convincing," Brooke argued as she signaled Heidi to stand up. With a raised brow, Heidi complied. And as soon as she did, the man's head shot up, the sound of slurping filling their ears as he manually dragged the bursting snake from his throat and mouth. Gasping the moment he was freed, he coughed and wheezed as the fluid poured from his mouth, his eyes meeting Brooke's with tears and redness. "Isn't that right, bud?" Brooke teased before violently shoving his head back down and bucking her hips up, impaling his throat to the hilt once again, much easier with the help of his now cum-coated walls.

Brooke gave a gesturing nod to the man's body, which thrashed awkwardly outside of the car as she reached down and slid the front seat back. Heidi smirked, picking up the Man's squirming lower body and tossing it into the now open space in front of the driver's seat as Brooke fought to keep the man's head down.

Not wasting a moment, Brooke took hold of Heidi's wrist with one hand and pulled back onto her lap, this time having her straddle it to face her, groaning as her weight settled the man's face into her crotch, and her cock into his bulging throat.

"Now ..." Brooke groaned, grinding her hips upwards and making Heidi sway. Her partner smiled, her gaze leering. "Where were we?"

Taking the hint and accepting the offer, Heidi reached back and closed the driver's door before rolling up the tinted window and locking the door. Her wide hips rolled against the man's head, biting her lip as Brooke groaned in response.

"I was just about to make you my bitch," Heidi smirked as she gave a slight bounce, making Brooke's head fall back, and the man's limbs writhe in the awkward space, his gargles, gags, and cried filling the car.