How I became General Faenora's Slut

Story Info
A young man's village is conquered by the Futanari Legions.
2.5k words
4.26
48.4k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a Futa story.

*****

My name is Moire son of Gwerren I used to be a proud warrior and my mother Rhaylina used to be sister to our chief Divinako may the elder tree bless his heart, our tribe have always lived close to the sacred forest where the elder trees grow.

On this sunny day four hours ago my tribe the Firedancers were conquered by the legions of the Futanari Empire, we fought well but we lost to superior tactics, strength and discipline. After the battle the legionary walks amongst us warriors and picked what I can only assume are sacrifices and I'm amongst them, I got a good look at the warriors who had finally defeated us, all tall athletic women with heavy globed breasts and beautiful faces armed with swords and horse whips, in fact they are so beautiful that I hope that we are getting a choice to become their slaves.

Later we are taken to our sacred elder tree a great white oak with a small ring of stone around where the Futanari general stands holding out her well toned arms her head tilted back and her big eyes closed, her shoulder length platinum hair framing her gorgeous face wonderfully and with the sun hitting it from behind she looks like a goddess, bigger breasts then her legionaries in fact she is even prettier than them, her athletic busty body hidden by her armor shaped like a muscular female torso and a short skirt of leather straps and long flowing silks of purple. She tilts her head to a natural position and opens her big blue eyes and a full lipped smile forms on her face. "Fireclaws," her voice is soft and femenin and when she speaks her warriors walk up to our warriors, everyone but me. "You all have the honor to become cum sluts for the legion, our own personal sex slaves."

Confusion spreads across our men and then the women spread the leather straps of their skirts and ten inch long cocks hang between the muscular thighs of the legion.

"Cause no matter how hard you fight, to us you are nothing more than living cock sleeves," the generals tone takes in a sharp dominant tone. "Those who are seen as unworthy will be chocked by she cock and ass or drowned in Futanari semen." Then she walks to me, her movement as seductive as the rest of her, her eyes measuring me, I'm frozen both by fear and by lust for she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen yet after I heard the words living cock sleeves I fear for my life. The general gets a cocky grin on her lips as she looks at me, I know that I am to be hers, I must accept my fate.

"You boy," she says. "You're mine, take my hand and come with me to my tent, if you don't come with me now I will rape you where you stand and you will drown in my thick cock cream."

The tent is decorated with tiger, leopard and lion furs, a round bed is placed in the middle on the bed are purple sheets with the golden eagle of the empire are sewn into it. I'm thrown on to the bed and she stares at me licking her lips slowly then she tears my clothes off in a swift motion.

"I'm general Faenora," she says slowly takes of her armour. "You will be my own personal cum slut for the rest of our campaign, when I'm done with you your life will be devoted to Futanari cock, you will drink milk from my breasts and eat the cream from my meat." I believe her, I know I can't run so maybe if I accept what she says she'll let me live, there is something I must know.

"What about my family," I ask.

"Family," she sighs. "My cock is all the family you will have ever from now on, but if you must know your mother will be taken to our capital and live with the other tribe wives." When she finishes she has taken her clothes slowly and erotic, her breasts are so big and firm that they are almost as big as my head and her cock makes the others seem like children at thirteen inches it's huge and it hangs so she's not hard yet, my jaw drops and I look at her, her balls are big shaved and smooth and she has no pubic hair only smooth skin.

"They call me battering ram at home and not because I like sieges," she says and grabs the base of her monster. "Now get over here and suck it, prepare this thick meat for it's going up that cute little ass." I walk over to her I grab her she cock and start jerking it, she leads my head to one of her perfect nipples and I start sucking it, she gives some exciting breaths and a few silent moans, she strokes her hands through my hair and then runs her fingers slowly and softly down my back and when she comes down to my ass she starts squeezing and spanking she moans louder and I see her cock is rock hard and probably around sixteen inches long.

"You better start sucking now cum slut." All I can do is obey her, I go down on my knees and start licking the length of her shaft she makes a sigh of pleasure and I keep licking, her meat tastes better than I thought. "Lick and play with my balls to you cum slut," she says and I follow her commands, her balls just like the rest of her skin is smooth like silk, I never thought that I would ever suck on a cock but now I'm worshiping this goddess and I'm even enjoying it after all she is more beautiful than any Fireclaw woman and she wants me to be her personal slave what an honor. She takes her hands and grabs my hair pulls me up to the tip of her she-meat and presses me down making me gag on it. I hear her moan loudly and she even fucks my face chocking me a little with her beautiful cock it hurt a little but it still it felt so good, I feel her balls slapping against my chin and I see her licking and sucking on the index and long finger of her left hand, she looks at me licks her lips then pulls me up to her face and gives me a long and passionate kiss and as we kiss I feel her wet fingers press themselves into my asshole it was pleasure and yet a sting of pain then another finger came in and she started moving it in and the out then in and out it was a sensation I had never felt before, she then placed my right hand on her cock and I started stroking it and she moans and gitter a bit, she kisses me from mouth to cheek and then her lips came close to my left ear and nibbles on it.

"I'm going to claim this ass now," Faenoras tone can only be described as a horny tone and she grabs my ass cheek hard. Faenora lifts me up and places her big throbbing monster against my ass and slowly pushes it in, I feel my cheeks spreading and my hole widening as the head of her giant she-meat penetrates my ass I moan loudly as pleasure stings me and sends shivers up my body, she softly humps me and she presses her big beautiful breasts against my face.

"Keep sucking my nipples cum slut," she says. I now want to be her personal slave this amazing feeling of her cock slowly pumping my virgin ass is absolutely orgasmic, her nipples feel good to suck on and she moans more when I suck on them, her cock slides in and out of my ass and I moan as loud as I can and Faenora then spits in my mouth.

"Swallow my spit," she says as she grabs me by the folds of my knees and pulls me up just a little more she now basically does nothing but pulling me up and down on her cock the way she's lifting me makes it seem like she's working out and fucks my ass at the same time, sometimes she stops for just a little moment and I can feel her cock pulsing in my asshole she lifts me up so that I can look her in the eyes and she kisses me. Then she lifts me up from her cock and places me on her fur covered bed and stands there beating her thick she-meat with an evil grin.

"Face down ass up slave boy," I follow her commands putting myself on all fours and lifting my ass up in the air waiting for her cock but instead I feel her lips against my hole and her tongue pressing itself in it feels good she licks in my ass then gently around the hole and then up and down the crack it feels so good that I know she has done this many times before, her licking stops and I feel the mushroom shaped tip of her love stick against my hole and without any warning she goes balls deep in my ass, damn it hurts so good, pleasure and pain in a perfect mix and I thought her just fucking me was good but having her big balls slapping against my ass is so much better, I'm in heaven, she moves slowly almost pulling out her entire cock before slowly pushing it back in, I think the entire village can hear my screaming moans of pleasure but I don't care let them hear that I am serving a goddess amongst men. Faenora grabs my cock and starts stroking it slowly in perfect rhythm to how she is fucking my ass, when she speeds up fucking she speeds up stroking damn that feels good it feels so good that thin ropes of cum shoot out of my cock onto the floor and Faenora laughs loudly but she doesn't stop fucking.

"Yes I made you cum once slut," Faenora sounds so happy and proud, I think the Futanari take great pride in the fucking of enemies, in fact they probably rape men even in the battle field. "Now if you cum three times you will be mine until you die." "Until I die," I manage to speak in between my moans even though it's hard to. "Futanari are Immortal," Faenora says. "That's why we know that the goddess has picked us to rule the world, but if our cum sluts give up food and eat only our cum drink only our milk and suck our blessed cocks you will to be Immortal until you stop with it then you will die, our semen is highly addictive for men and women."

"Then I will only feed on your holy cum." "Good boy," she purred and rammed me hard, I started pushing my ass back and it made the fucking even better. Faenora starts moaning louder and louder her thrusts are harder and she some times took her cock out of may ass, dragged it over my crack and then inserted it right back in with a hard thrust, her loud moans are a good sign that I'm doing a good job.

She takes her cock out of my ass, picks me up and slams me down on my back then shoves her magnificent she-meat into my mouth and starts fucking my face, it really is a strange feeling sucking on a cock that has just been in your ass and I think I like it. I suck the head making circles with my tongue on it and she moans, she then lays me on my back places her left hand on my ass and her right hand on my cock, she starts fingering my ass with two strong fingers and strokes my cock slowly, she smiles to me and then wraps her lips around my cock and starts sucking, damn it was fantastic, her tongue going around my cock so perfectly that I scream in pleasure, she sucks and licks and strokes my cock and I cum a second time Faenora does not pull away instead she simply swallows as she keeps sucking, wonderful she really is the best.

Faenora stops sucking swallows again and then kisses me on my lips, she lifts me up and thrusts her giant she-meat once again up into my ass, my cries of pleasure echoes on the outside I don't care I love her cock too much the way it fills my ass and I love her she-meat filling me like the cock sleeve I am. Faenora keeps fucking me hard, she keeps kissing me and I her as her cock pumps my ass so good, then I feel it how it comes upon me bliss and heaven and I cum the third time and Faenora gets a wide grin on her face, she starts fucking me faster and faster my screams become even louder. She moves my head towards her left nipple, I suck on it in between my screaming moans, she then moans loudly and keeps fucking me, then she stops and I feel the lovely feeling of her huge cock pulsing in my ass then she slowly starts pumping my asshole and keeps slowly and methodically picking up speed, my moans becoming louder and louder until she pumps my asshole harder and faster than she ever has before, I'm in heaven.

After fucking me for a few minutes she places me back on the bed and pulls her long cock out of my ass and puts it in my mouth and fucks my mouth then pulls it out and strokes the great length of it.

"Time for you to swallow my thick cream," Faenora says with a seductive tone in her voice. "Open wide cum slut."

I open my mouth and she beats her she-meat hard and thick ropes of cum flies from her cock into my mouth and I swallow, Faenora looks at me with pride.

"Very good cum slut," she says. "I think I will keep you even after the campaign."

I'm now in eternal servitude to Faenoras cock, I have no need for gods or elder trees or wise men all I need is Faenora the goddess and her cock must be worshiped everyday, even after swallowing her cum I keep licking and kissing the best cock in the world, in fact the best thing I have ever tasted is her cock cream. I hope every tribe falls to the Futanari Legions so more men can know the pleasure of being cock sleeves. I have now become Faenoras favorite, in fact she brings me out and fucks me in front of every tribe she tells me to worship the only goddess worthy of servitude and I show that I worship Futanari cock and I think everyone should from now until eternity.