All Comments on 'Bad Daddy'

by MissPAdventurous

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

Please write another chapter or three. Time for her to be taken at both ends and maybe a third chapter where she is airtight.

My favorite type of stories.

HOT!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 3 years ago

Loved it! My dream Daddy and buddies fucking me hard rough, sharing my holes, ALL MY HOLES. Please keep telling us how she learns more from more cocks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes please

Omg. This has me so wet. I’m so jealous, I want a Daddy like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO FUCKING HOT

Jesus fucking CHRIST. That was so SO INCREDIBLY FUCKING HOT!! I agree with the other comment. More Bad Daddy and DP or running a train or whatever! Keep it coming!!

VividehavVividehavover 3 years ago

Absolute filth. Keep it up!

hotmamma24hotmamma24about 3 years ago

I loved this. I fingered myself while reading this. So fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot as hell - loving your stories and can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking HOT!!!

diverdown77diverdown77over 2 years ago

i love jacking off to your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn I loved his dirty talk..turned me own. Please write a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This daddy should have his dick cut off for whoring his daughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am dripping wet after reading this. More Bad Daddy please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Delicious update. Love that David is whoring her. Want more chapters where she is taking dicks in all her holes.

Rifraff123Rifraff123almost 2 years ago

What a loving, caring father. She is one lucky girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely inspiring story with amazing elements. Looking forward to another chapter!

sydney666sydney666over 1 year ago

I wish i had a daddy to whore me out like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. So hot. Definitely need more of this naughty daddy and how he uses his girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Literally vibrating my clit as I read this. I need more! My whore pussy needs more of this story! I want her used by all his friends!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Hated this story. Daddy is supposed to protect his baby girl, not turn her into worse than a whore. She needs to get a couple of her friends on Friday night and tie him to the bed and gangbang her sleaze ball of a dad... except not letting him come.

They need to tie him up and tease him 24/7 until Monday morning, making sure to fuck his ass with the biggest dildo that they can find; maybe use his baseball bat. Don't forget to put a small tie wrap tightly around his ball sack and balls. Then leave him tied while they are at school, then come home and continue the tease all week. No sleeping, no coming; then at the end of the week take him out still tied and leave him in the worst neighborhood to be used by anyone who wants him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fuck this story never fails to get me off. Would love to read about Katie being used by all of Daddy’s friends.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is definitely a superb story, itching for a sequel. Will we get one? Please?? Asking for a friend.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Should be a sequel. Makes me cum so hard

Candi_SwallowsCandi_Swallows10 months ago

People like blackknighr314 WTAF is your problem?! Youve actively soughtout to read these types of stories of ALL the other genres on here yet you slate it's content smdh.

Great story, hit AF

Summer1987Summer198710 months ago

Amazing!! Sequel please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please do a sequel to this with this D/d!!

micha_muldoonmicha_muldoon5 months ago

People like blackknight314 suck! Why bother reading a story that you know you won’t like (it’s made very clear what happens in the description) just to comment that you don’t like it? Like we get it. You’re edgy and contrarian. Now pipe down and read stories you actually like! This story was awesome and I hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

PLEASE turn this into one of your books. With lots and lots of chapters. It’s superb!

Deepdesire6985Deepdesire69853 months ago

This so hot. I need a Daddy like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I want my pussy to be licked and drilled like this....... Every fucking day........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissPAdventurous@MissPAdventurous
Hello hello, Bad Parents is LIVE! It’s a continuation of the Bad Parents story you can find here. You’ll meet their other two daughters and learn all about their introduction to the family’s taboo traditions. If you’d like to read it, here’s the link: https://a.co/d/emp2iX...