Bad Day, Good Pet

Story Info
Master has had a bad day. Time to be a good pet.
1.3k words
3.74
12.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Had a bad day.

Get your toy"

An ominous text. Uh oh! A fleeting thought as the nervousness gives way to excitement. I know the toy he wants, it's my favorite. An app controlled vibrator that he uses to drive me crazy! I turn it on, put it in and immediately I'm hit with powerful waves deep inside, like he's already angry fucking me. I can't cum without permission and he's not making it easy.

Two sharp knocks on the door alert me to his arrival. Letting him in, he has me up against the wall before the door is even locked. Holding my hands over my head, he appraised my shirt and panties before meeting my eyes. "You're close, aren't you pet?" he teases. He knows I'm close. My head to toe blush betrays me everytime.

"Yes sir!" I say breathlessly. He slides his free hand slowly up my thigh before cupping my pussy and rubbing my clit with his thumb. I can't stop the moan that escapes.

"Do you think you should be allowed to cum, pet?" he challenges. Before I can answer, his hand travels up my stomach to graze the underside of my breast. Closing my eyes, I'm distracted and take too long to answer. He reprimands me by pinching my nipple and demanding an answer.

"Yes sir!" I hiss.

He releases me with a smirk and walks towards the couch and gets comfortable. "Get your ass over here!" he demands. Quickly making my way over, he points to the floor and I drop to my knees, waiting to do his bidding. He leans forward and wraps one hand around my neck, squeezing gently while the other hand switches the vibration pattern on the app. I feel the quick pulses hitting just the right spot. "You're going to suck my dick, but if you cum before I do, you will be punished!" he threatens. Sitting back, I'm given my chance to begin. I don't think he knows that this is my favorite thing to do to him.

Reaching up, I unbutton his pants and even before the zipper is down my mouth is watering. I can't wait to taste him! Freeing his impressive cock causes my pussy to clench, bringing me closer to the edge. I lightly run my fingernails up his inner thighs, followed by some light biting that I soothe with my tongue. Finally taking his shaft in my hand, I softly lick the underside of the head before wrapping my lips around him. His sigh urges me on. I slowly take him deeper into mouth, swirling my tongue and sucking then back up. Repeating this two more times making sure he's thoroughly slick, I use my hand to pump him while I give some attention to his balls. Firm licks, gentle sucking combined with my thumb rubbing circles on the spot just below them has his hips bucking.

The possibility of punishment has me refocusing on his cock. Soft kisses as I make my way to the head has him growling in frustration but he's silenced when I wrap my lips around him. I catch him watching me and hold his gaze as I take him in with a long, hard suck. The satisfied moan he makes and the taste of pre-cum as I work him almost send me over the edge. I know I've made it through when I feel him throb and he leans forward to grab my hair to hold me still as he shoots warm cum down my throat. Swallowing all of it, I can't stop my own orgasm that rips through me. Oh shit!

His chuckle is wicked as he grabs my hair to pull me onto his lap. "You came without permission. Such a naughty pet!" he scolds. With my ass in the air, I feel his hand trace up the back of my thigh towards my pussy. He teases me by barely touching my clit before removing my vibrator and replacing it with two of his fingers. Three pumps are all I'm allowed then his fingers are gone and I'm surprised by the sudden smack on my ass cheek!

"One sir!" I squeal. Already used to this punishment, I start counting.

He switches to the other cheek.

SMACK!

"Two sir!" I moan. By the time he's finished, I've received 10 smacks on each side and I'm dripping. He orders me to get on my hands and knees as he rubs the red marks decorating my ass, no doubt admiring his handiwork. Without warning, he grabs my hips and thrusts inside my tight, wet cunt. He wraps one hand around my throat and sets a brutal pace, fucking me hard. He can feel that I'm getting close again and warns me not to cum until he tells me to. "I'm close sir!" I admit. He slows down and takes long strokes, hitting just the right spot that has me shaking.

I'm about to explode when he finally relents! Reaching under me to pinch my clit at the same time he pushes deeper, he says, "Cum now pet!" My body obeys and the pleasure is blinding. I'm so out of it, it takes a moment to register that he's pulled out and left the room. I hear him in my room searching for some toys. He comes back with the nipple clamps and a crop.

"On your back!" he orders and I comply weakly. Kneeling down between my legs, he takes one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking and licking to make it hard. He places the nipple clamp on before repeating the process with the other side. He makes his way down my body, leaving small bite marks in his wake. He spreads my legs wide and picks up the crop. "Mmm this is my pussy, isn't it pet," he growls. He knows my response.

"Yes sir!" I say. Tracing the crop up and down my inner thigh causes my skin to prickle with goosebumps. The anticipation of the sting has me panting with need. He knows I crave the pain and he's toying with me. The crop disappears seconds before I feel the bite on my inner thigh. Another hit, this time on the opposite thigh. I can't stop the moan that escapes when he strikes just above my pussy. One hit to my sensitive nipple has me crying out! He lands one on my stomach before sliding it down to where I need it most. Three well placed swats to my greedy cunt have me on edge and blushing from head to toe. Discarding the crop he leans down and licks my clit hard while pushing his two big fingers into me. Not caring that his cum is still dripping out of me, he continues sucking and biting my clit while I shamelessly writhe against his face.

I'm just at the precipice when he stops to sit on the couch. He lifts me over his rigid cock, my back to his front, and forces me down hard making us both cry out. Grabbing my hips roughly enough to cause bruises, he makes me ride him while keeping my legs spread wide. I rest my head on his shoulder and he bites my neck. We're both close as his hand makes it way to my cunt and he rubs my clit, "Cum now!" he growls in my ear. Again my body does as it's told and I cum as I feel his own hot release fill me.

Coming down from my high, I can feel his breath on my back as he whispers, "Thank you pet". He slides out of me and lays beside me rubbing circles on my back. I feel a light kiss on my shoulder, then he dresses and leaves. I don't mind our cum drying on my thighs or the sweat cooling my heated skin, it serves as proof that he was here and I was a good pet. Before drifting off to sleep, I can't help but hope he has another bad day soon.