All Comments on 'Bad Decisions'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 281 Comments (Page 2)
WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Well done

Great ending, great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Silly and Contrived

Just the way I like it! 5 stars. Thanks for writing!

LoejtcLoejtcabout 4 years ago
A Different Take

A couple of years ago an Air France flight 447 from South America to Paris went down in the Atlantic with a loss of 226 people. Could two of those people have been cheating spouses returning from a secret vacation? If it was true would we blame them for the death of all the other passengers? Would we blame the cheater's spouses?

The author didn't have the cheated husband plant a bomb on the plane. Neither cheated spouse wished harm on their wayward partners. Shit happens. The crash was a tragedy for most but possibly not all the effected related family, friends, business associates, etc.

The storyline simply speculates that two cheaters might have been among the passengers and if that were the case the betrayed spouses might not be all that broken up at their loss. I see nothing "immature" about the storyline.

JeffTomJeffTomabout 4 years ago
Good Story

I really don't like it when people die in the story. But I gave it a 5 Star.

I would have liked to see them come back and grooved.

Asking for forgiveness and BTB

How about an alternate ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I didn't like ending. It was more like cuckhold story. they had their fun & in the end they might have feel 10 to 15 minutes of physical pain & then died.both cheaters got off very easy.

In plane when karen reminiscing about past she said, she feels little guilty but it was not enough to stop. In her last momens she said sorry with tears in her eyes cuz she knew, she's going to die. If that accident didn't have happened she would have continued her affair don't know how long.

Also Jason & Kristy shouldn't have fallen in love in month. It was good story with few potholes. NO OFFENSE TO AUTHOR orto anyone

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

"craft fell at an estimated 12,000 feet per minute and hit the water at somewhere around 135 miles per hour... just over three minutes"

NO WAY this plane would crash at near STALL speed in a nose down 12K/min sink. More like near 500 MPH pancaking on the surface since the water could not move away that fast so it's more like cement. Surprised there were any intact bodies to recover too. 4* due to the lack of logical research - you want to impress using details then follow up with researched facts.

Got to wuv these typical Hallmark L-LW happy endings. Hallmark concludes with the BIG KISS : L-LW it's the aggrieved sex goddess giving the ultimate coitus to the maligned hubby earning a new life of happily-ever-after with the greatest well adjusted kids we could ever dream of having.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
What if

Would have been nice to slam Greg and Karen with divorce papers just before they head to the gate for the plane bound for Hawaii, only to learn Jase cancelled their flight and their seats were sold, than receive a call saying Jase and Kristy are having a good time together. The look on their face in the airport as they watched their flight take off without them. When Greg and Karen arrive home with disappointment on their faces for being caught, news reveal their flight had crashed, no survivors. Double slammed when Jase reveal her condo and her hidden money. Both cheaters are fired from work after the shame they brought onto themselves. Kristy pregnancy is reveal months later.

Just what if-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No Justice

It was a good read, but being a retired aircraft mechanic, I'm just sorry for the poor aircraft. The lord works in mysterious ways .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Okay but...

It’s not bad for a short story, yet as with all your work on this site it’s NOT erotic. At the very best it’s in the wrong category, really though it’s on the wrong site altogether. This is Literotica, meaning erotic literature. You some up all sexual parts to less than a paragraph.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Weak story.

Could have been solid.

NitpicNitpicabout 4 years ago
How

How could Karen know her room number in Vegas before she left home?.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good story. Glad it's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have a few technical problems with the story.

The connection between an iPhone and your car uses a Bluetooth which has a very short range under 20 feet! As for iPhone usage while a plane is flying, that has a maximum distance of less than 50 miles! A plane travels at around 500 miles per hour so it would take 6 minutes to be out of range of a cell tower!

Also I fail to see why that plane would go down that quickly. For example a plane traveling from Canada to Europe ran out of fuel over the Atlantic Ocean. The pilots actually glided for 20 minutes and landed the plane safely in the Azsores!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Justice served

I loved it and justice was served well at the end, good story.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
Great one

Loved the plot twist. Just too bad she didn’t find out he knew as she was plummeting to her demise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another bad ending.....

You spend all that time...showing us...what the husband is going through...we get to see what he's going to do to his wife...and you kill the ending...by killing his wife in an airplane crash....it sticks.............

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
BAD DECISIONS ABOUND WITH NO WAY OUT

until Karma took a step and gave the cucks solace & big bucks. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A cheating wife template story. This one is a doozy!

It checks all the boxes: 1) A sociopathic wife. Why did hubby never realize what a terrible, heartless woman he had married? 2) Low IQ husband. See number one. 3) Elaborate background on the cheating wife and her lover, both of whom heap abuse on their respective spouses. Meticulous and legally unnecessary documentation of the affair to satisfy the voyeuristic readers. 4) A scene in which hubby's father or father-in-law lovingly assure hubby, "You're doing the right thing, Son." 5) Absurd revenge. 6) Instant appearance of a better woman to fill the void. No need for courtship. 7) Underserved found wealth. What did he miss? ST56 always covers his bases and as cheating wife template authors go, he's the best.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
at least she died with her boots on

she couldn't find her panties but she did have on her boots

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Karen and Greg got off to easy with a short death

Karen and Greg got off to easy with a short death

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

But he needed more evidence. Maybe a 10 year congressional inquiry and then he could verify the verification with verified evidence that his wife was cheating. At that point he could concoct a 20-30 year long escape plan with lots of verifications. Or just wait for fate to end the marriage like this guy did. Score one for procrastination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GOOD IDEA!

SOMEONE IN THE COMMENTS SAID HE SHOULD'VE SENT HER A TEXT RIGHT AFTER HER PLANE TOOK OFF. HOW GREAT WOULD IT HAVE BEEN IF THAT TEXT HAD SIMPLY SAID "ENJOY HAWAII"! NOTHING MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The best

For me Saddletramp is the best author on here LW especially, althought they are rarely loving, and ensures cheating women always get their CUMuppence......love it

JJ

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Read it again.

I can't help but think that it's the unexpected that undoes so many plans. She thought she had it all worked out. She was too clever for him. Then the unexpected happens, the unplanned for, and all is undone. Of course, she is undone in a big way, but for most they survive to live with the consequences of their actions. We are never really quite smart enough... Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rob5373...

So, you don't like what saddletramp writes?

His 41 stories rated HOT to your 1?

Maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
Got love it

he gets everything, not need for lawyers, fucked up idiot judges.......nope he gets everything free and clear. I think it was a great decision that she made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
only 1thing

only one thing in this story I challenge, and that is only because I work in the airline insurance industry.

A little known fact is that a passengers life is worth about 2 million to an airline and crew are worth roughly 4 million.

SO payout would have been much more to each.

5 stars

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Numbers

ST56, numbers are not your strong point. It is rare to know a room number before you check in - this is true in 6 of the 7 continents on which I have walked. Jet liners usually cruise at 30 to 40 thousand feet, so a 12 thousand foot/min dive rate would require about 3 minutes to impact. Cruising speed is closer to 500mph under power. Those planes have a stall speed (approximately the landing speed) of about 135mph horizontally, so a disaster crash would likely be at a dramatically higher speed. That all ignores the glide for a plane without power which would extend the decline to sea level to one or two dozen minutes, assuming the wings did not both blow off. G-forces in a crashing plane would not press you into your seat - just the opposite, without a seatbelt you would smack into the ceiling in a disaster dive. We are pressed into our seats at take-off and a rapid climb.

Cell phones do not work over the "blue waters of the Pacific Ocean" since there are no cell towers out there.

Just sayin'. Otherwise, a nice melodrama although not your best. Thanks!

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HAH!

Nice to see that the cheaters got what they deserved.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 3 years ago

So Acme Real Estate didn't have a morals clause in their employment contracts? Supervisors screwing subordinates should be worth a few $100K each to make those lawsuits from the wronged spouses go away.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Didn't

Didn't like the out come.She should come home to find out he knew everything and he should have burnt the bitch and bankrupted the firm she and Greg worked for.Also in the tire trade he would know some one who could arrange some physical punishment for Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
punishment

One of the cheaters should have survived only to face the total loss of family and home. Ive been cheated on, yes im jaded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very trite

and predictable. Nothing new here. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 3 years ago

I did not read all 135 comments, but one mistake in the ending of the story, that I did not see mentioned in at least the 20 comments that I read, had to do with paying the government a share of the $1.6 million in taxes. The money paid out for loss of a persons life, as well as other types of compensatory payments are not taxable because they are not income. They are in fact monies paid out to replace a loss. You might remember that if a future story involves insurance payouts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cope out.....

..thats what happens when an author runs out oh ideas...he kills his story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I came to this story via a BTB search - and that creates certain expectations - this was a cop-out!

A brilliant and a very nice story but I feel the plane crash is a bit of a copout. Too convenient for a proper BTB – for BTB is about the discovery and the burning of the bitch or the bastard and the aftermath of what happens to the cheating spouse. You see I came upon this story via the BTB Search and that is why I feel the way I do. Does not matter what they say – BTB is still the best stories on this website because it is closer to what happens in real life! You are a good writer I just don’t like what you’ve done here. At least a 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing new

This has been done before, under different names, and differing circumstances, but is basically the same plot. With the same trite conflict avoiding "plane crash". As others have said, it's a cop out. Its poor writing, because it does what an author should never do, it leaves the reader with a bad taste in the mouth, because the basic conflict central to the story is unresolved, and never can be. Every good story has a resolution to the central conflict, in one forum or another. Its at the core of good writing. The reader doesn't have to like the forms it takes, but there must be a resolution. It can be left open ended, for a sequel, or for the reader to make up their own mind, but at the very least, there has to be the possibility of a resolution to the conflict. Side stepping that, in a very difinitive way, not resolving it, but deftly avoiding having to face it via 'deus ex machina' leaves a reader frustrated, and unlikely to come back for anything new.

For example, something everyone recognizes, like Star Wars. Central to that story was the conflict between the hero and the villain. It was built up for the whole movie, getting the audience invested in it. The big climax, hero finally faces villain. The big show down. Imagine how the audience would react if, when the hero got there, only to be told, "Sorry kid, but Darth Vadar tripped and impaled himself on his sword this morning. Oh well, here's some money." Would Star Wars have as many fans as it does today?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trite and Sloppy

Airline passengers cannot use cell phones over the ocean. There are no cell phone towers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was almost an interesting story........

The plot was working up to a point...it felt like a story of cheaters...and just how dumb some husbands an wives can be...but when they find every thing out... is when this story falls apart...getting killed in an airplane crash Kills this story....and you it goes down hill from their...Death ruins a story like this....yugh..........

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
Good try

The story could have worked BUT.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Bah anti-climatic. I suppose a surprise twist was injected.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Not a good plot. Even half-intelligent people would not leave written confirmations of their adultery laying around in emails, and here we add medical records easily accessible to anyone who cares to look. The "written record" plot line is an all-too-common but utterly cheap alternative to a more believable and interesting, but much more difficult to write, story.

Then you have a plane crash. When is the last time a passenger flight went down during flight? That too is a cheap plot line.

There is really nothing unique or dramatic in this story.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Beyond The Other Comments

"Now, it seemed that she could care less what he had to say." Seems just about everyone gets this wrong on Lit and in the real world. The correct phrase is "...Couldn't care less...", think about it. Also, never put smoke detectors in a kitchen. In each and outside of every bedroom and at least one on every level is a requirement. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I really liked this Story a Lot . Karma hit the Cheaters at the right time .. Yes My First wife Cheated on Me for about 3 Months .. Before I found out about her Lover ..I truly Believed the Shit She was Shoveling to Me .. I Thanked a guy I barely Knew for telling Me the truth .

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

The ultimate BTB....but they took a lot of people with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Think I would have liked Karen to know that Jason knew of her cheating before the plane went down.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Full disclosure: I'm probably at LEAST as guilty of this as any commenter, but maybe we should stop criticizing things like the caliber of the gun, or whatever, things that 99% of the readers won't know or care about. Authors could also help by not using details that don't really add anything to the story: Just say "gun," and you won't have to worry about someone picking on you for saying "Walter PPK" instead of "Walther," or using the wrong caliber, or mentioning the model in a story set before that model was made. Details are nice, they add color to a story, but Google is your friend, make sure you get them right!

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago

I'm reading this again, especially the part where the wife makes that call - it's horrific.

Sequel please? I can't handle people dying...

And it appears you may have made mistakes on taxes and how mobiles work - other comments indicate there are no cell phone towers in the sea and also that government doesn't tax you for insurance payouts and compensation...

But a sequel would be appreciated very much.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

I've read this before and might have commented. You know I love your stories but the embarrassment of being exposed and the divorce that would have followed including him getting half of her savings and being paid alimony as she earned more would have been sweeter for me. Their sudden death without them knowing they had been found out diminished the story that was really good up to that point.

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 3 years ago

Karma is a bitch. So please beware what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bad JuJu

Never use the name of a real airline and site a crash OMG!!!!

Next time -- Blue Star Air Service or something like that PLEASE!!

Otherwise -- a good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why do so many writers portray their male character who gets cheated on stupid.

He suspected and then found out

He was divorcing. Attorney first. Fingerprints why worry about

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

@sbrooks

You mean I shouldn't write a story where the protagonist shoots someone with a SCCY CPX1 chambered in .45 GAP? Well, there goes that storyline.

And speaking of using a model before the time that model was made - I recently read a story on another site that was set in the 60s and the protagonist mentioned taking Viagra. The author got many other details correct for the time period, but the mention of a drug that wasn't discovered until 1989 and approved for use in 1998 kinda took me out of the story - much in the way that this protagonist's wife was able to call her husband on her cellphone at 35,000 ft in the middle of the Pacific.

However, with modern technology, she could have been connected to the airplane WiFi and called using that. And, as this is ST's universe, it is entirely possible that through some fluke a cell tower in Hawaii had it's signal bounce off the ionosphere and hit the cellphone at just the right place and time.

Details are important, sometimes too many and the reader is left feeling "blah" and skip over it. Other times, not enough details are given and the reader is left confused. SaddleTramp usually does a great job where the details are concerned, and that makes him an author where I keep coming back to his stories.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Read again. Great story but how does the plane pancake when it’s going nose first? If it was dropping nose first it would be going much faster than 135 knots. Or did you say mph? I don’t recall.

Point of order, Goodwill stores are a scam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wifey was a total bitch. Cannot believe how these women, who marry and profess their love to a man, could be so casual about utterly destroying them. And if Jason wanted kids, I am pretty sure that is something that would have been communicated before the marriage.

Last- Where is the lawsuit against the company, for allowing a boss to be screwing a direct report? You are led to believe, that he didn’t want to tarnish her reputation any more, and I believe that would have been total bullshit! I loved the ending, but there should have been more actions taken by him, after his death. The world would have been aware, what a cheating, backstabbing, fetus killing slut she was!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

This was rather good. Poetic end for the cheaters, and the spouses got happiness too!

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Good story. Everyone got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This has been done by many writers

And it's always a chicken shit cop out. Avoiding the final confrontation strips the story of any sort of climax, and renders it impotent. It's as if Sherlock Holmes got to the top of the waterfall, and after waiting around for an hour, was informed, "Sorry Sherlock, but James Moriarty slipped in the shower this morning and died". The End.... This just limped to a mediocre ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Yeah I do love a happy ending. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An ending without an ending. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid easy way out for the 2cheaters to die in a plane crash.....lazy poor writing here....

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

I’m generally good with the ‘SaddleTramp’ method of justice against cheating, but not this time. A plane full of innocent people is not an acceptable price.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Writing the plane crash was really just a cop out. The author couldn't work out a way to punish the cheating wife because he'd written her as a successful business women who was completely financially independent which left the husband unable to BTB in any realistic way that would have hurt her.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

I know I read this, and commented before, but I was so upset that I forgot to mention my cocerrn cern and remorse for the poor aircraft. Sniff, Sniff. The Bear approves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reading this I felt as I had the rug pulled out from under me. Details upon details, plots, plans, irrefutable evidence, and the imminent reaming where a divorce lawyer would shred the 2 lovers. It was a huge build up, then BAM!! Karma steps in and voids all plans. I was honestly expecting her to go down on her boyfriend in the lavatory of the plane, not the plane being the one going down.

BRAVO saddletramp1956!!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Great story, he she didn't have to confront the cheaters, karma took care of everything

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Very good writing and good story.. unfortunate ending...but you reap what you sow..

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Well, standard stereotypes. ST's idea of plot is interesting though unrealistic. How would a husband miss his wife's tube tying procedure? It takes a week to recover from that at minimum, he would have likely helped her to and from that. How blind you have to be to miss your wife double abortion? These are also procedures that take week or more to recover from and it would have involved a lot of paperwork. But let's say this is all possible for a fool of a husband but AA plane crash on a route to Hawaii? When was that?

Alright, let's say this is all possible in ST universe. Unfortunately, the cliché of an immediate rebound with another spouse is truly ridiculous.

I wonder why is this stereotype so often pursued in LW. Can you BTB people figure out something else?

All in all not too bad of a story. In fact, there are so many lousy stories recently that I appreciate ST for something more entertaining.

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

Another great story, I loved that Jason and Kristy, were so compatible. But there romance, moved way to fast. I also didn't really care for the plane crash. I would have rather they return from Hawaii and realized that all their stuff was in the love nest. Ofcourse with a large portrait of Jason and Kristy side by side, with huge smiles, hanging over the fireplace.

But don't get me wrong I was thoroughly entertained by this story. Just like all of your others. And I sincerely thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great start and a bad resolution. The plane crash was a cheap resource to shorten a story and not a proper ending. Also, you made your MC hook up too fast with the wife which also cheapens their love story. Not bad, not great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story, saddletramp. I gave it a 5. And as far as anon comments- Yes, people hook up fast every day. I met my wife when I was 25, actually not on a date, but by accident. We talked for awhile. I called her, and asked her out. 30 days later, we were living together. A year later, we were married. That was in 1985, and we are still married. So yes, it does happen. And the plane crash was a stroke of brilliance! Fate interfered with her life, and hubby came out on the winning end. It is fitting, that wifeys last thoughts, were of what she gave up, to get what she gained. I think there is also a lesson in here, for all of us. You can’t control what other people do or say, only your reaction. Be the person, your dog thinks you are, every day. Honor and build your relationships. Someday, you will not be allowed any more time, to make right want you have wronged. Remember that. And thank you Saddletramp, for a excellent story!

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

I really didn’t think them dying was the right way to go. I would have like for the to come back for their come upings.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

what a teeny tiny settlement from the airlines. Especially with pilot error.

She really had no respect for him with the BS of having her tubes tied.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

It's a shame an entire plane full of people had to die just to kill off a cheating wife and her man whore.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

I'm mostly sad about the plane. It didn't deserve that.

FireputterouterFireputterouterover 2 years ago

Did you really have to kill off a perfectly good plane?

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Nice story outline. Save a couple of pages of exes trashing each other and just kill off the cheating bitch and bastard. Then you can get on to the happy ending with $$$.

I don't see what would be taxable. The condo, no matter it was in her name alone, would be judged community property w/o a prenup. If she had a will leaving it to a 3rd party, he might not get it. Same with her bank account. Insurance benefits and settlements in a wrongful death suit are also untaxed.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

Time For The Ignorant

To quit talking community property, again that's only in 9 states, do your fucking homework.

/

As for him worrying about paying her alimony when she makes so much more money than he does, he should ask Joan Lunden, Jane Seymour, Kim Basinger or Hanoi Jane how that all worked out for them. Alas, it turned out not to be an issue. I have to say they should either have hired an attorney or a better one to handle the airline as they got robbed. Signed: BTW

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

I liked the overall concept of the story. As always a good story by a reliable capable author.

But...

I’d prefer they have to pay the piper for their betrayal of loving spouses. I have trouble understanding the duplicity of a spouse who professes love but wants to cheat with goal of old age with the betrayed spouse. Liars about not having children are the worst sort of cheaters as they deprive the Cheated spouse of their love attention and children all at same time.

I think Jason should have sent a text saying something like “I know”. to ruin their trip and then not answer calls or texts in response. Have divorce papers ready to serve on return.

Insurance Proceeds are not taxable. Selling condo with no gain is not taxable. Inheritance of her account is not taxable at this monetary level. I find the airline payout to be way under the norm for such things at minimum $1M more likely $2 to 3 M

Spouses should sue the firm for allowing an environment that employees have affairs especially Jason his spouse was at the mercy of her boss.

I feel a little cheated that the spouses don’t get to BTB and BTB and make their life miserable and them become outcasts at work. Follow up on the curtains and the heaters was missing.

Still a good story. Thanks John

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 2 years ago

I was overcome by sadness the first time I read it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have "outed" the bitch at the memorial service. Here lies my cheating lying wife, not far from her cheating lover. Thats all that needs to be said. Not even a "burn in hell" maybe im tainted by experience though. You wrote a really good story and told it flawlessly.

ded5374ded5374over 2 years ago

Сентиментальный конец ! Но- приятно!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story, well written. The ending was great with Jason and Kristy falling in love, getting shit loads of money from the death of their lying, cheating spouse and living happily ever after. The final end of Karen and Gregs splashing into the Pacific oceans was a fitting end for the two cheating

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
You’re woefully ignorant of a basic fact.

Proceeds for the survivors of plane crashes are generally not taxable. They are not classified as income. A real author would have learned that fact prior to writing.

But I understand. You don’t need to know to know that little fact, because your target audience doesn’t know it either. Actually, it seems they don’t know much about anything, if experience serves.

I guess you belong together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ruttweiler is an absolute Muppet. Dumbasses like that don't see the big picture, like details that is wrong in the real world don't matter because the whole story is fictional, from the characters to the plane crash to that entire world is Fictional. Cunts like that need to shut the fuck up and go back to sucking cock quietly.

This story is fantastic, 5 stars, fuck the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have loved for that lying bitch to die knowing that he had found out everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Naive. Too far removed from reality to become very involved with the characters.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I honestly gave five stars because he finally gets the chance to be a daddy after his wife denied him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If life were just it would have been a plane load of cheaters, crew included so no one would be very sad about a total loss.😂

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

Great story and entertainment for a while. Thank you Janice (my wife of almost 50 yrs and counting) for being you and nobody else!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The dive speed of the airliner was 135 when it hit the water? Unlikely as the cruise speed at altitude (usually 30000 to 36000 ft) is 550-650 depending on the aircraft. In an uncontrolled dive from altitude the speed would have been mach 1+.

Other than that great story 5*

KaeYo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was well written and flowed well. You messed up on the info you inserted as to life insurances and aeroplane behaviour but your writing carried it through. The wronged husband and wife ending up together happily ever after is on the fairy tale side.Not likely in real life. Good story line and mostly plausible (realistic)which is the life blood of fiction. 5 stars for a good tale....JZK

FireputterouterFireputterouterabout 2 years ago

For anonymous who stated that when the plane crashed the combined speed (forward momentum) plus the velocity of the plane falling from the sky woud had actualy propelled the aircraft at over Mach 1+ before it hit the water is actually impossible.

For one thing the airframe of that type of aircraft, which would have obviousy been fully loaded would likely not support the forces that come from exceeding Mach speed. And even if it could, the weight transfer from the aircraft being nose down at that speed would have likely ruptured the airframe once pressure had been equalized

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 years ago

$750,000 payout for a dead slutwife? Sounds great...

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

The pase is much too quick. Everything happens in a blink of an eye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 star for the cheating skanks who got the easy route out by dying unaware that they were found out!! An easy death and way out for scum!!

Ganymede69Ganymede69almost 2 years ago

Love every bit of this story and the karma that was dished out.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

I would rather have had no plane crash. Instead, I would have had Jason and Kristy text them as the plane took off, telling them that after they were done in Hawaii, they were to go to their condo. They would not be welcome at either home after this. Just to put a damper on their week together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories