All Comments on 'Bad Decisions'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 280 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

One I enjoyed... but "I could care less" should be I could not care less?" Keep writing ST, love your stories.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 4 years ago
You faked me out.

I thought Jason was going to do something untoward with the long drapes and electric heater. Sometimes stories are better when they don't go as you predict. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Yes yet again another fantastic story from you. But I have got to say from the part when Jason is told by his wife that she is staying in Las Vegas for an extra week . The story seems to loose its sole . Now I know when you have put your mind to your stories your stories get the person who reads it gets kind of drawn in to your stories. But as i said when she lied to Jason about another week in Las Vegas the story just felt like it had died. I don’t know whether you either got board of it or you were not sure where to take it I don’t know. But the ending just lacked the saddletramp special . Because I don’t know your law over there could they of tricked the Hawaii police or your FBI or your other police people and got them thrown in jail . Then did something with the computer so they ended up with nothing no money no plane ticket back or have there identity wiped or put them as america’s most wanted . I don’t know or do a “ lost “ where they crash on an island somewhere lol. Or do a part 2 where Karen and Greg try to get there revenge because now they have lost everything but don’t win . I don’t know all I know is that this story just felt flat at the end. It needed a fantastic writer with a fantastic talent called saddletramp1956 to sort it lol 😂. As I now say it’s your story do how you feel about it but please please don’t get put off by this. Just keep that fantastic talent of yours writing and please never stop lol .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very dissatisfied

Definitely not your best work. Not to be rude but very disappointing as usually your stories are good but this one was rubbish. Hope this isn't a trend.

CHUCK

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

A real shit way to die?..Great Story! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Uh, set up was good, not great, but good, but ending like that without confrontation is really disappointing, it ruined story for me.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Nice ending for Jason, with a big payday for the whore's death. it was a shame he never got to confront the slut, as it made the ending feel anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unsatisfying

No confrontation..... No real emotions... No closure. Ultimately very unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I was actually looking forward to them coming home

and finding out that they were utterly and completely busted.

Think you could give us an alternate ending along those veins?

The plane crash seemed a tad too convenient.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The btb

Wound up in mother natures hands. Nice ending. Love when a new romance starts from the failed one.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

The story was good up until the plane crash. I wanted to read about the confrontation. The story sort of died there. However, I do like your writing so 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story, But...

Great story but lacks so much detail, often hinted at, but not delivered. Suspect you wanted to finish quickly and get it posted??

AA won't be pleased about you ditching one of their flights - it's easy to make up an airline name. Your math? Well I guess it's not your strongest point?

VBR

19pvc44

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I wonder if Hell has a water bed for them

love it, they got everything, fuck half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nice tale

nice tale , sounds like it could be real. 135 is really A slow speed , It should

be higher.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 4 years ago
As usual .... stupid and a huge waste of time

The one good thing about this story is that it is helping me go back to sleep

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad ending

hoping for great but ending ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Late for the Pub?

The story was going great!!! Wonderful setup and believable plot. Then POW💥 kill 150+ people to end the story? So we figured you were late for the pub and had to flush the story quickly. Minimal payoff for this single mortal reader. A true fan of your writing. It is a brave scribe that puts themselves out there time after time with no monetary payoff. Thanks for sharing “Sir Scribe”

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why ALL that detail about the condo and moving the cheaters things into it if they were never going to be confronted with it? Why even have the wife’s perspective without any realization that her husband knew anything? Just a lot of rambling without payoff (other than the widower’s ‘payoff’, I guess). But that’s the thing... the reaction to this story was one big shrug and mutter of ‘whatever’.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
happy she died

But I would have preferred if she knew that he found out and was planning divorce. So it would have been AWESOME if he called her just be fore take off where she couldn't leave the plane and all the while in the air have her feel miserable and worry about how she gets out of that jam and then she realizes the crash is taking place and she dies in guilt or some other horrible emotional state knowing she will not be forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How often...

Do the cheated on husband and cheated on spouse of the adulterous pair fall in love with each other? Seems to be a common theme in most of these stories as of late and not very plausible to me.

I guess I live too sheltered a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All right

Cosmetically, the story, with the author's writing, was enough to hold my interest throughout. Functionally, it was pretty much boilerplate, with a non-boilerplate ending, though. Thank heaven the overused MMAS was not mentioned. Bottom line, I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Apparently the idiot commenters (with "handles") are out.

This story was a little different, solidly written, and no bitches or bastards were burned (of course they did suffer blunt force trauma and, possibly, drowning...but no one was burned). A good read for a Friday morning

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I think you seriously NEED a break from writing, if it's not over the top convoluted rubbish lately, its a good build up then a piss poor ending. 1*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
That worked well

I wonder how many times this has played out in real life?

Actually, I recall it happened to a female biker I used to know. She only found out that her biker husband was having an affair when he and his other woman died in a bike crash that, ironically, wasn't their fault.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 4 years ago
what a way to go

i just had the biggest orgasm of my life when she crashed

ahhhhh so satisfying to see the bitch get hers although it would of been nice for her and her bf to suffer before they went to hell but .... maybe next time

5* uncountable number of hardons and that amazing orgasm

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
Too Bad ...

... that a plane full of people had to die so that justice could be served on the two cheaters. Thanks for another nice effort. 5*****

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Karma...maybe

Sadly cheaters get away with it in real life. Good to know we can count on a good BTB story in Loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn’t Like the Ending

Too many people killed.

Also, I think the plane, coming down from 30,000+ feet would hit the water at significantly more than 135MPH.

xtchrxtchrover 4 years ago
Nice!

I liked it. The cheaters lost and the non-cheaters won..and lived happily ever after.

It was a nice fantasy but I was hoping that the cheaters suffered more before they died. I have a hard time with her last phone call...she sure didn't love him or respect him. After all she did to him- abortions, condo, cheating, bad-talking him, etc- at the end she worried about him and called him??? You did throw me for a loop with her new condo curtains mentioned twice. I thought for sure that it would burn.

Thanks for another good story.

RSKY54RSKY54over 4 years ago

Good story. Strange way to bring the cheaters to justice.

But, even better is the proper use of the English language. After living for 40+ years with a Language Arts teacher I am very sensitive to misuse of their and they're, your and you're, etc..

Good job, five stars.

RSKY54

Jack99Jack99over 4 years ago

Hey Saddletramp - this is one of your best. Only thing I can mention is that Life Insurance is not taxable. The tax man went away unhappy this time.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Comments.

Some are seriously deranged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
karma's a bitch

Good riddance

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh man, a cheating wife dies...

26thNC must have dribbled out a few extra drops reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written but

too cliche for me, no originality.

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years ago
It worked for me

Not the ending I would have liked to see as some others said but it’s your story. Don’t worry about the naysayers who love to bad mouth the writers like HarryinVA. As all of us who write know, it’s how hard to try to find a different theme to write on in the Loving Wives category. Keep up the good work, Saddle. 4.5*

IainmoreIainmoreover 4 years ago
Hawaii

You obviously don't like holiday makes going to Hawaii. Killing a plane load of them was harsh dude.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story! 5*****

Skipped her 10th anniversary? His life could only get better after the crash. I thought he was going to trash her condo, but moving them into it was a far better solution. I liked that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"I'm a big girl and I don't need you telling me what to do. So lay off, okay?" - I would go out, and make sure I didn't come home until well after midnight. Give her the same answer back.

"could care less"- Arggh! It's COULDN'T care less, as in she already cares as little as possible. Picture caring as a scale from zero to 100, where 100 is an all-consuming care, and zero is not caring at all. If someone doesn't care at all, they care zero, and can't care any less.

He should have confronted her, let her blow a gasket. He did nothing wrong, he wasn't spying on her.

Why can't they ever say over the phone, LOL?

They always need a PI! Let's see, he's got her whole attitude change, including nights out and reduced sex, her blatant lie when he went to her office, and now the picture of her making out with another man. Confront her, if she wants to stay married, she cuts the shit, otherwise, simply divorce.

Heh, she stays out to all hours, he's a little later than usual, and it's "Where were you?"

"Had he really been so clueless that he missed all the signs?" - He didn't miss the signs, he either misinterpreted or ignored them.

He HOPED to avoid alimony? If she makes "considerably" more than him, he should be GETTING alimony!

Even if the condo WAS in both names, and it's probably community property even if in only her name, it would have to be split the same as the house.

When the narrator is telling her story, there's a lot of repetition from his story.

She's planning on going back to Jason when the affair runs it's course, so what happens to the condo?

Why does she have to peel the bikini off if it has a zipper over her pussy?

Call me cold, but I don't feel sorry for her. Yes, adultery isn't a capital offense, but if she hadn't been cheating she wouldn't have been on that flight. There were enough innocent people who had legitimate reasons to be on that flight to feel sorry for. I'll probably catch more shit for this, but now he doesn't have to go through the BS of a divorce.

The condo's not an expense, it's an asset.

If it pancaked, it wasn't nose first.

Jumping through hoops shouldn't have been necessary for the bank accounts (plural?). As the surviving spouse, I assume with no will, it should have been almost automatic.

Why all the talk about the curtains and the fire hazard, then have no fire?

I agree that as soon as the plane took off that he should have called and told her that he knew everything. If they DID make it to Hawaii it would put a real damper on the trip.

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
Well, that relationship fell flat...

Tragic end to alot of others, but it happens doesn't it. Not to be cavalier about the loss of life, but it is a fictional story. Didn't see that coming. I thought there would be a major confrontation and then I would look for them to burn up in the Condo fire....., that didn't happen. Glad I was on the Saddletramp Bus and not the plane. Thanks for another great trip!

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago

Another excellent story from Saddletramp. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2

A typical ST story, very predictable and entirely unbelievable. Sorry I wasted the time reading it.

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

Dumb actually, same old theme. Cheated on spouses end together and rich while cheaters die. Nothing new here just same fantasy as in many of the stories posted on this site. No basis in reality. How about a story where cheaters end up together and rich and their spouses die a horrible death. Now that would be worth reading. That would be more of a reality story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Las Vegas buffet....

for the sharks! Nice work. Gonna be a good Friday. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good . . . until the plane crashed

I think the Bad Decision was breaking the story off in a totally new direction. Everything was set up for a good BTB, then it goes off the rails.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 4 years ago
loved it

another good story from your world of thought , well written and played out, would it happen in real life, who cares , its a story, thanks for sharing, looking forward to another from you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it was okay

like other comments said, it's a shame so many had to die to see two losers go to hell where they belong. cowards that ran from their marriages, shit on their spouses for loving them, and felt entitled to everything.

the only good that came outta it was their deaths. no messy divorce with vulture lawyers. you did a good job explaining why they all died on crash. usually plane crashes over water have much higher survivor rates. so well done for that. it would have been HILARIOUS if they all survived. On the news for all to see. no one could dispute their affair. forced to live in their love nest. both their cheated spouses moving on happily with kids in tow. all memories of their past burned. the cheater paying THEM alimony would be funny too. they're both hot shot real estate agents. why not? the ex wife being too old to bear children, or maybe too damaged from her previous two abortions. Aw well. At least they both died, pissing and shitting themselves. All that smug clever instantly evaporated.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Yes!

Another well presented story from a master story teller. Thanks for sharing.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago

I was so looking forward to having the cheaters served on their tenth anniversary in their hotel room in Hawaii. With that being said the lack of confrontation let the story down for me, so I only scored it 4 stars. I normally really like this authors work. Oh well they can't all be 5 star stories. Still an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like a Few Other Stories

This story was almost exactly like a couple others published here except in this case the clash between the spouses was eliminated by a "hand of God".

I never realized God was such a revengeful spirit.

T.T.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 4 years ago
Not crazy about the ending

Killing a plane load of people is not my idea of a good ending.

My preference would have been to strand them in Hawaii then constructing a major shit storm when they eventually make it back home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: what a way to go

So, you're okay with all the other people on the plane dying, just as long as she gets hers?

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Hey saddletramp-

Damned good story bro. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Worth Reading

If it weren't for cliches, this writer wouldn't be able to submit a darn thing to this site. His ideas are so worn out, one can see the rust on them. Too bad. He has the technical skills, just no imagination. Very sad....

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Sudden death.

Yep. A neat way to end the story. No messy divorce and more bad feeling and hurt tossed around. A plane crash and no need to explain the truth to friends and relatives. Plus a bonus of 1.6 mil and a hot women to console you. Life is good

Jamborama2Jamborama2over 4 years ago

I liked the story but I was disappointed by the plane crash ending. All the set up with the condo trash bags etc. was a great setup for a confrontation and the confrontation is the best part of LW stories.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 4 years ago

I loved it. I do feel cheated out of the confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cheated

Sorry but ending left me feeling retribution cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I just don’t understand it.

Why does every write on this site think that the cuckold marrying the wife of the man who cuckolded him is a good outcome? About three quarters of the BTB stories on this site end that way. I can’t imagine a worse fate than having to spend the rest of my live reminded every day that I was cheated on, and having to live and sleep with the person who loved and cherished and was intimate with a guy I despise. I swear, I don’t get why — only in the Literotica world - that is considered a happy ending. It never happens in real life, and for good reason.

mikie_1_99mikie_1_99over 4 years ago
Nice twist at the end...

I thought for sure that he would have her served with divorce papers while she was on the beach in Hawaii. Your ending was fine though. I enjoyed the story. 5 stars

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Okay little story

Karma is a funny thing, though hard in this case is a bit harsh given that 150 people died. It was also hard to get a handle on Karen, it was obvious she totally had no respect for Jason, yet in her musings on the plane she thinks her affair with Greg will run its course then she will spend the rest of her life with Jason, it really doesn't make much sense. You usually see this with a wife simply out for a thrill or something new,where she loves the husband, but wanted strange. With Karen she makes a lot of money , hides significant money,buys a condo and basically pulls away but thinks she wants to live with him? Jason could probably get money out of her employer beyond the insurance, it sounds like the company knew of the boss shtupping the wife,which would be actionable. Plus if this was a Boeing 738 Max they could get money from them,too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the story, but the sudden plane crash seemed so contrived.

rlmdadrlmdadover 4 years ago
No BtB

Ending would have been better if both the cheaters had been served divorce papers on the beach in Hawaii, phoned their spouses to contest, where Karen learned that Jason knew everything and had tapes as proof, and then they die in a plane crash racing to get home to fight the divorces. Still a good story, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like other commenters said...

...I too was a little disappointed the wronged spouses were robbed of some vengeance, but it turned out well for them in the end. Thanx for another great story. 5 stars

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Not a bad story, but the lack of a confrontation between either of the couples let a lot of wind out of the sails. The plain crash was a fairly unique resolution, but they way it was carried out wasn't as dramatic as it could have been. That final phone call could have been an amazing moment in the story, if you'd had it be an actual, if brief, conversation, rather than a few scattered words that were nearly meaningless other than "sorry" without her saying what she was even sorry about. You could have had her begin to confess and then have him surprise her that he already knew where she was, with whom, and what they'd been up to. You could have wrung some compelling drama out of that before the plane hit the water.

Then there's the rushed rebound romance of the survivors leading to a marriage mere months after their spouses died. That could have been a lot more satisfying if you'd taken more time with it.

My last nitpick was having Karen tell her lover that she may or may not bother to try and make up missing her anniversary to Jason. He rightly called her cold after that, but then you have her on the plane acting like she cares again. You could have left the "or not" out. We disliked her enough already.

Complaints aside, I did enjoy this, and it was certainly one of the better recent tales in this category. I thought throwing us off by describing what a fire hazard the condo was and then not having it burn down as expected was a nice touch.

Thanks for the story

Cog

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 4 years ago
Great story!

I love the way you describe situations and the way you develop your characters. Screw the haters! You are one of the best writers on this site. More please.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Chekhov's Gun - I think TWICE you mentioned the curtains over the heaters, and how it was a fire hazard. I expected, and there SHOULD have been, a fire in the condo while they slept after sex.

@Freddog6601 - Planes crash all the time. It's not like he had the MC sabotage the plane.

@Anonymous Re: "Re: what a way to go" - See above.

@Anonymous Re: "Well that was an interesting conclusion" - Yes, maybe not as bad as the curtains, but setting up that confrontation, then not behave it was weak. I believe it was mentioned that they filed separate returns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where's the BTB?

I am glad she died!! but the story would have been better if he shot the plane down with a LAW's rocket and it was a private plane

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
Yeah

After just one day of posting you have over 25,000 views. The critics need to consider that you have a ton of people out there, including me, who jump at the chance to read your latest stuff. Good job, as usual.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
"Sorry but ending left me feeling retribution cheated."

...

THEY'RE DEAD. AND THEIR SPOUSES IMMEDIATELY MOVED ON AFTER THEIR DEATHS, AS IF THEY NEVER EXISTED. HOW COULD YOU ASK FOR MORE!?

I swear , there's some many mofos out there that are never satisfy. 'Bet they would still bitch about having a small dick if they were packing a 9 incher...

bribenkbribenkover 4 years ago
unexpected

As always, wonderful storytelling though I have to admit I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't the final confrontation I'd been looking forward to.

nestorb30nestorb30over 4 years ago

Good story, just feel bad for the rest of the passengers on the plane

muncher354muncher354over 4 years ago
Poop

Oopsie poopsie

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Finishing my comment, my problem with your story is that I'm reading it before boarding my American Airlines flight to Arizona. What a great time to find this great story. I'll need an extra Benadryl for this one.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Well done.

I think your stories are getting better all the time.

What's with people moaning that there wasn't a big confrontation and BTB?

Maybe that's the piece that's missing. Maybe the plane should have managed a sea landing, and then exploded before they could escape?

Then you would have literally had a BTB ending. Lol.

Jesus, people, you always gotta whinge about a story some way or another. How many of Saddletramp's stories end with the standard BTB? I'd say almost all of them. This one was a bit different, so what? It was still a good outcome for those cheated on, and a turd in the mouth for the cheaters, and it was the cheater's actions that led them to their own undoing. Just saved a whole lot of lawyer fees and angst.

On a side note, it's an actual real fact that the highest rates of infidelity, when categorized by career, can be found in the world of real estate.

This is attributed to...

-having flexible schedules due to having to meet clients at any given time, making it easy to hide meetings that are unaccounted for.

-not being tied to an office chair, or other constant work location.

-having an abundance of places where the philanderers can meet, where they are unlikely to be disturbed.

-the personality types most often found among real estate agents are alpha-type, schmoozing salesmen and women. That is... the sort of people who are full of themselves, and think that they are entitled to do just whatever the fuck they feel like.

That's a real phenomenon, look it up if you don't believe me.

And if you just happen to be married to a real estate agent, well, you know the old saying? Trust, but verify. Well... maybe just verify. Lol.

Thanks Saddletramp, getting to like your writing much more as time roles on, helped greatly by the moral tone you deliver. That's one thing that seems to be in short supply among LW submissions recently. You're doing a great job helping to keep it balanced out.

5

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
For the idiots...

Nobody connected with the storyline caused the plane to crash.

150 people died, sure, but they didn't die so that revenge could be served on the cheats.

Planes go down. In real life, too. It's sad, and tragic, but even in this story, it was a random event, unforeseen and uncontrollable.

It just so happens that the cheats' bad choices led them to having their asses seated on an ill-fated flight.

The rest of the setup of this story... including the observations about the curtains, and the plans for confrontation etc, all fit perfectly in a story until an unforeseen situation just occurred, changing everything.

Just what might happen in real life, given that the betrayed spouses did not know what was in store.

And, Harry in VA, get that stick out of your ass. What's your issue? Maybe it isn't just a stick? Whatever.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
When I read about the plane . . . .

. . . . I figured that Mr Tramp would have them survive, but be floating on the open ocean, wailing about their misfortune, before getting et by sharks.

Or perhaps surviving, but paralyzed by their injuries.

Or perhaps surviving, in decent health, before being all touristy and falling into the caldera of Kīlauea volcano.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Great story

Love how they moved on without even a thought for the dead cheaters. Great story, but not ideal for a frequent flier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Great story

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
You really caught the gist of those last few minutes!

I was one of those lucky few who survived a plane crash and it changes your whole perspective.

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Very good!

A totally unexpected end for the cheaters! But a very unusual one! Reviewing the affair is a very interesting option! Well told, bravo !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Predictable and very amateurish writing

I was very disappointed by this story. It was like reading something an adolescent might write. Once I saw how predictable everything was, I should have stopped, but trudged on hoping something would happen to surprise me. The plane crash was the frosting on the overdone cake! PLEASE take a writing course or get some constructive feedback before posting anymore stories, or if you want to continue writing this way, stick to jerk off worthy stories about perfect people with massive genitals and obsessive sex addictions!

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
I Enjoyed The story but.....

I think a better ending would have been for Jason and Kristy to have sent the Las Vegas sex video to their respective spouses the night before they left on their ill fated Hawaiian trip. The intent being to ruin the cheaters Hawaiian holiday and let them know that there infidelities had been exposed. That way both cheaters could have had a final stressful dilemma facing them by (1) going home to get divorced or reconcile with the spouses or (2) Continue on the trip to Hawaii and suffered the same fate as the original.ending (3) Have one cheater take option (1) and the other cheater take option (2). Oh the possibilities!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Not Bad ......but

The ending spoiled the story, the plane crash seemed a lazy way to complete it.

No confrontation, anger, angst or anything.

The other spouses getting together was very Predictable, done so many times it has become a cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You guys are getting jaded...

Used to be that cheating spouses only got killed in Papatoad's stories, now it's happening everywhere! Car accidents, soldiers dying, murder-suicides and now a plane crash? The BTB section is going DARK.

Also, I'm a little pissed at the denial of closure. I couldn't wait to see how they reacted to being railroaded into their little love nest together... Waste of an epic setup!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Can you imagine?

No victory for the husband. From the beginning with finding out his wife's infidelity and betrayal through to her final texted message he was screwed. And those last 3 minutes for her must have thrown the harsh light of reality on her personal behavior and the deceitful way she treated the man she married.

Regret and remorse all the way down.

Just saying, but those last 3 minutes of her life would be an interesting story for the 750 challenge. Enjoyed the story. *****

Rw43Rw43over 4 years ago
If she never gets on an airplane

She's probably not going to Hawai'i until they retire. Or whatever they call it when they are done working for the tire shop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As far as I know, the IRS

As far as I know, the IRS does not tax life insurance payments nor lawsuit payments and it takes about 1.5 million before they tax inheritance.

a bit brutal, killing a plane load of passengers as a unlikely plot device to wrap a story up cleanly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story...

For a while there I thought he'd burn down the Condo. What with all the drapes resting on top of heaters.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Good story" - I didn't think that HE would kill them, but that there would be an accidental fire. The drapes and heater were mentioned TWICE, then never factored into the story.

@Anonymous Re: The IRS - The inheritance tax break is much larger . the first $11 million is tax free, and the Trump tax bill doubled it to $22 million. People die in plane crashes all the time. He didn't sabotage the plane.

I do think he should have sent her a message that he knew about the affair once the plane was in the air.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
When a plane goes down there are a lot of stories to be told.

Basically I agree with the commentator who said that Jason was a victim at all times in the story. But I thinks in terms of situations and I feel that with a pregnant wife he is a thousand times better off than he was before the discovery.

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
I loved it and thought it an appropriate end for their cheating asses!

Five Stars and burn the bitch forever!

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Very Good

I really loved the ending. Cheating slut met Mr. Karma!!! No great loss...

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Gave it 5 stars But punishment too quick and others involved longer and painful to extremes

Burn and if you want to literally burn them fine with me

Slow fires under privates

Soldering iron used on penis nuts and vagina

Curtains in condo on heat huh?

Not enough punishment

Still old testament eye for an eye etc

Adultery stoned to death

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jason was so pathetic

It's no wonder his heartless Cunt wife was cheating.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Nice story

I agree with JT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
whats the point of these stories if not to revel in the cheating

bastards misery as their life falls apart

dying in less than half a sentence doesnt give time to revel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Question:

How immature do you have to be to revel in the death of someone? Especially when it hurts so many more people?

Someone wants to fuck someone? Let them! Move on. Or accept it.

Personally, I'd be inclined to accept it if I could be bought off somehow. I'm old. If my wife finds someone to give her psyche a boost? fine. Just keep it quiet and don't have it close to the house. And there's the financial untanglement, likely at my great expense. So, fuck it, enjoy life, I say...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A better ending would have been.

The cheaters arrived in Hawaii and after a day of fun filled sex they find their credit and ATM cards don't work and then find their cell phones have been cancelled.

Then having to ring their respective spouses only to find that the spouses are aware of the affair and would not help.

Having them served while on their trip would have been a good thing too.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Border Line Boring***

Thanks for the read,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories