All Comments on 'Bad Decisions'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 281 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. However like others, I feel like we were ripped off in the plane crash ending. The cheaters got off too easily. And yes, the plane speed at the time of the crash was too low (watch Air Disasters on the Smithsonian channel for good example), but then quite a few planes go down due to pilot error, and not doing their trained responses, or for fighting the flight computer. I'm not going to comment any more on the crash, but rather the story, and it was as good as some of your best. I'm glad Jason and Kristy hooked up at the end, because BOTH deserved some happiness in their lives after Karen and Greg cheated on them. The way Karen treated Jason was deplorable, and in a few years he would take over his fathers company, but lying to him about not wanting any children was selfish, and showed she was a slut at heart, only thinking about herself and her wants. Not to mention all of the times she stepped out on him with other men (10 times).

I gave it 5 stars, as t was a well told story, and a good read. Thank You ST56. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Saddletramp has an incredibly large portfolio of stories on Literotica, most fall into the Loving Wives category but quite a few in others. His work is almost universally of high quality both in terms of the creative plot idea and the excellence of his plot development and writing style. Go to his listing, pick any story, and you're almost guaranteed an entertaining time reading.

This one was good reading but the stock character of "aggrieved wife of the cheating bastard" (Kristy) who ends up conveniently handy and instantly attracted to the cucked husband (Jason) is just a little--well maybe WAY too easily slotted into the "bounceback love/perfect hot babe" to make the cheated guy's life sweet forever after. And the detailed financial gain both Jason and Kristy ended up with just seemed not just unemotional but a "cold cash" accounting of how much better life was because their cheating spouses were dead. The ending just seemed to ignore that even in unhappy marriages there are lingering traces of love and regret--the angst of dreams unraveling along with the relationships; why else does the "counseling" aspect loom so large in real life?

Otherwise...a well told tale with the surprising (if convenient) airplane crash at the end providing the "deux ex machina" to solve all major problems. Kudos and thanks again ST for many hours of engrossing reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dude, you have WAY too much time on your hands. No social life?

Nato_Nato_almost 2 years ago

I like the story. I liked big Tim’s response also. I really liked that, in fact. The cheaters laughing at the cucks while the cucks ruining the ‘dream’ vacation of the cheaters. Include the plane crash and they were miserable and then died. Omg. 5/5

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a great story and I give it five stars. Once in a while, there is a happy ending to a story of two cheating spouses. Too often they have to pick up the pieces of their lives and try to move on. Jason and Kristy got to marry and are having a child together. They are well off financially and are in love. It doesn’t get much better than that. Great story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again a great story about love lost and found with another. Once the plane left for Hawaii, I would have called her and told that all her stuff was now at the condo and not to ever return to the house. Maybe that would put a damper on the trip for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lit needs a 10-stars for this one.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I am not a lover of stories were the wronged spouse finds another partner almost immediately, life isn't like that. But most of the story was good 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SaddleTramp is a wimp cuckold cunt writer with weak wimpy cuck MCs

tarkabukktarkabukkover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story

Thank you for sharing,

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 1 year ago

Enjoy the story. The cheaters got what they deserve. I like to address the statement that anonymous made 14 days ago. The person called SaddleTramp some rude names.It sounds like you have anger issues. I hope you don't have high blood pressure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I grew up in the 60’s and 70’s. Divorce was very uncommon, at least till the mid to late 70’s. But I think that most people believe the loosening morals of the 70’s contributed to that. I have another observation. My dad was a mechanic at a dealership, and we scraped by. up until sometime in the late 70’s when he really started bringing in big money. I think this phenomenon flushed a lot of households with cash. So some men chose to find someone younger, and get divorced. Today, this would almost certainly turn a working man into a life of poverty- but back then.... It was a different story. Why am I bringing this up? I don’t really believe, that most of the women in these stories would be this stupid. For one, getting married today, is not guaranteed like it would have been, back in the 70’s. So cheating for cheap sex, does not seem to be a wise financial decision.

But beyond that, Saddletramp spun another great story. I give him 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story, happy cheaters got their comeuppance. 2 points to prove i read everything; shit/oops already forgot one of them(old age sucks, taking notes is smart but painful), 2nd; airline crashes, no matter how small, take time to resolve, a big plane, over water would take a yr or more so $ from airlines would be yrs in coming as they never give away $ easily. I think that i would have put a framed pic of me and the whore by the bed for the cheaters return, that is before the crash. Aha, remembered my 1st point, moving the effects of someone youve been living w/ for yrs will take more than 3 hrs, even if its only the clothes and knickaknacks that person owned and collected. rk

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I think Anonymous makes some very good points about divorce rates skyrocketing in the 70s and 80s. One other thing to remember is that women were now finally kicking ass in the working world. The white collar working world very often. Women didn't have to be traumatized figuring out how they would survive without the breadwinner taking care of them. Granted, obscene divorce standards became the standard and women usually crushed men when divorcing. It's unreal to think that your wife can fuck every man & woman in your neighborhood, bring men home and fuck them in front of you and when you divorce her she gets half of everything, even if she never contributed a penny to the family, plus a nice chunk of alimony for YEARS and a nice chunk of child support that lasts into the children's 20s if they're attending school. The kids stay with the ex-wife from Sunday night until Friday afternoon. Then daddy, who worships his children, has his kids Friday night until Sunday afternoon. So, the ex-wife has Fri & Sat to go out on the town with your money and fuck anything she wants to. Good luck finding a girlfriend when your weekends are spent 100% with your kids. Tell me how that is fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tough story. The betrayal of Karen and Greg is huge and irredeemable. But Jason and Kristy barely bag an eyelash when after realizing their spouses' plane crashed. Quite wooden in their reaction. To some of the commenters below: agreed that divorce standards are tough but two things to consider: (a) white collar husbands or wives with foresight can usually hide some of their money with planning, and (b) while men and women are about equal in terms of at least one infidelity in any exclusive relationship (67% vs 53%), including emotional attachments or things that do not pass thr spouse test, men in marriages are about 75% more like to cheat when looking at Millenials, Gen X, and Baby Boomers than women (27-29% vs 17-19%). So the divorce laws are partly their due husbands abandoning their families in prior decades. That being said I think the major issue is custody. That needs to be rethought and more balanced. It is really archaic now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course, the tax man got his share, but they still ended up with a very tidy nest egg. Point of fact!! Death benefits are not taxable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty standard stuff; could have been written by AI. Simple and naive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ouch, what an event to end the marriages. Enjoyed the story though.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

Hmmm . Not your best work. Hurried, dissatisfied ending. Seemed like you just wanted to get it over with. Lack of emotion on both of survivors parts. Only a 3.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
I would

Have liked him to confront his wife before she left on the plane with the asshole.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I feel you are rushing this, I liked the plot line but you made it all happen to quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another good solid Saddletramp a perfect Goldilocks' length for that plotline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut and arsehole got what they richly deserved. Would like to have seen slit and arsehole served and destroyed in a more satisfying and physical fashion.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@dcvngtn3, I couldn't care less about whether or not you use details in the story, but if you do (and done right, they DO add to a story), you SHOULD (not must) make an extra effort to get them right, or else someone who knows the details and cares about them will ding you on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5. Stars

Cheating spouses paid in full

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This time GOD handed out the justice!

Finn80561Finn80561over 1 year ago

Excellent! I love it when cheaters die! Love that they died in terror. Hope it hurt. 5+ stars!! Wish I could give more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A travesty that they died without knowing they were found out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't miss this story story!!!

Not LW, but a beautiful Romance as two REAL people crawled out from under the destruction of a human created disaster and found the perfect person to have a 'wonderful for life' relationship and family.

Fortunately they were not too late wise.

Man, Saddle tramp, you can tell a wonderful story and there are so many.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This. For me, is an OK story, 3.5. from ST. Certainly far from usual amazing stories. The predictability was an issue as was his implausable delay in confronting her; image both the cheaters being served with divorce papers as they got OFF the plan in Hawaii!!@

Still, their spouses came out of it devoid of any sense of loss for the cheaters, a handful of cash....and each other.

Warm story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This would've been a 5* story if not for the stupid ending. For one, you can't make a call from your cell phone while on a plane. And just having them killed in a plane crash was a complete downer. Where's the BTB? You have a great buildup and just do nothing with it! Just terrible! Needs a complete rewrite of the ending. 3* (5* for the beginning and 1* for the ending)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While this might be ST's universe, the story, most of it good, flubbed at the end. Having the plane crash in the Pacific somewhat spoils the story, at least for me. I would've liked it more that they arrive & sightsee the island(s), then- they're either given the divorce papers on the last day or 2, or arrive at the hometown airport to receive their respective divorces. Of course, then the spouses could've sued the real estate company. I also don't know if there's any cell service on a plane in the middle of an ocean. OK, I'm nitpicking there. Bottom line-their deaths cheapen this story. (Never thought I'd write that for a Saddletramp story!) I liked just about everything else, so 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This author is great. I love how he makes sure the person who cheated gets their comeuppance. However, I wish it wasn't this way. She needed to suffer much more. Not die that quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Its difficult to contemplate, and I won't lie I had tears at the time when she made the phone call, I did have tears in my eyes. (I understand people saying phones aren't allowed on planes, but at a time of distress nothing can be made for it, and honestly I believe that was a right last decision to make). She'd die with the least amount of dignity, but with a great deal of peace in knowing that she'd let him know for one last time, he being the last person she'd ever talk to before passing away. Life, people, is short. Don't go about hurting others for your own selfish desires. Sometimes, its essential to talk things out, rather than go out and engage in such disgraceful acts. Its fine to have your differences, just talk it out. What's the worst that can happen? Jason did everything for Karen, yet this was the ridiculous way he was treated back. There's hardly any fate left in this world. It's been overtook by a dark cloud of evil. Rightly said, 'Hell is Empty, all the Devils are here'. But, there's a good supreme who lurks in the mist and had the best thing occur, had it done in the end. KARMA REALLY IS A BITCH. A BITCH THAT COMES BACK TO BITE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.

To the author: Outstanding story, a beautiful compilation of human emotions, better and better and yet that perfect calm and peaceful ending. A wonderful narrative. Thanks.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

The crashing airliner was kind of predictable, in a way. The revenge part of the story just wasn't being set up enough. The only thing done so far was to dump the lovers personal things in the condo and talk about filing for divorce, but that's kind of lame for a LW story. It's fun reading where the cheating spouse goes down in flames, just not a jetliner.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'd suggest a slight twist to the story.

Set it up so one of the PI's gave a letter to the planes flight attendant to be given to his wife AFTER the plane left LA.

In it? 1. A letter, signed by both spouses, revealing how their game had been blown up, copy of divorce papers with the legit to be served when they declined. Include still photos a the videos as well.

Now, with two cheaters trying to absorb that THEN the plane goes down.

She calls and, before she can say a word, she hears from her husband and the cheated on wife: "Burn in Hell".

For me, that is a perfect formulaic BTB.

Schlouis57Schlouis5711 months ago

Trop facile, l'accident d'avion. Ce n'est pas une vengeance de la part du mari. Les deux amants méritaient plus que cela. Vous nous avez habitué à mieux dans vos autres récits.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do All women real estate agents cheat?!

By stories here seems to be the case

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

EXCELLENT! Everytime I read this I get a big smile on my face. Sure I know it's Fiction but to know cheater get their just punishment is a Bonus! 5 Great Big Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Works for me. Thanks for another great one, ‘tramp.

Five stars, without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

kind of sad D.R

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It'd not a matter of "phones aren't allowed on planes" it's a matter of phones don't work on planes, especially if they're over the ocean with no base station in sight. While the future may well be one where the plane is an actual base station and phones are allowed and work, we are not quite there yet ... and there was zero reason for her to have a satellite phone. Once again ST hasn't delivered and instead gotten bored and gone for a sloppy ending that neatly Tues up all loose ends. It's also shocking to imagine that the two cheated on spouse's would have anything in common or even find each other sexually attractive.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another story about a stupid wimpy cuckold who gets clue after clue But doesn't do anything till friend beats him over head with cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

second time i read it. seems like those who want to complain would whine about anything ?? it's fiction don't like it don't read it and stop bitching about the details !!

MarrttyMarrtty8 months ago

Max karma, good story . You don't pay taxes on settlement's or his wife's stuff, just god awful probate and estate hassles.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. Commenters - calls from cell phones to the ground were made from flight 93 on September 11, 2001. Typically, when out of range of cell towers, calls are made over WIFI which has been available on aircraft, particularly on large aircraft traveling over the ocean, for quite a while. (Well maybe not AA, but I don't fly them.) This story was published a couple of years ago.

Also this is the Tramp's universe so the apology call could have been connected by supernatural means..

DeanofMeanDeanofMean7 months ago

a bit abrupt to a karmic finish, but ,like most of yours well written intriguing characters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, ‘Tramp. My second read, I think, and I liked it just as much this time. You know, as cold as it sounds, maybe the plane crash was the easiest way out of the whole mess for Jason and Kristi. I’m just saying…

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Read this before and all I have to say is, KARMA! KARMA! KARMA!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If only the plane was full up with cheaters and other assorted scumbags.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm not sure I wouldn't have a drink thrown in my face if I tried to propose to a woman at Texas Roadhouse.

No disrespect to the restaurant, but I think I would spring for something more intimate and romantic (and expensive!)

Sordid999Sordid9996 months ago

@Anonymous You mean your bride to be would take offense at being proposed to at a place with a floor covered in peanut shells, stale beer and BBQ sauce? Yeah, mine too.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

didn't like the plane crash part, wanted the other showdown.... but it is what it is. otherwise the story was really good. thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I feel like we were robbed out of a nice confrontation. Though her explanation in the narration was the usual trash. Just another dumb whore that can't keep her legs shut with no real conviction to her vows or supposed love of her husband. She was really fucked up in the head though, lying about not being able to have kids and aborting them when an accident happened. Good riddance honestly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Three pages of no more than a half-decent story, ended with a nice, fresh, green, mucousy cowpie on the fourth page, yielding a glowing ★ rating. Now put the keyboard down and step away from it, sir - don't make us hurt you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Both life insurance, and lawsuit settlements are not taxed.

Darkness86Darkness865 months ago

Nice story good ending would've been better with a confrontation of the couples but in the end they got what they deserved

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another unusual but damn entertaining ending to another awesome Tramp piece of work. Thanks for the days and hours of fine story creations.

GG

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, I guess there's karma, here, but I'm not a fan of death for cheaters. I prefer they suffer a long life full of regrets!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the story, ‘Tramp. Pay no attention to the A-

holes trashing it, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe when they actually learn to read they will too. Seems like there’s been a dearth of stories of any interest lately so finding yours was lucky for me. Thanks again.

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

ALL THE MEN I ST'S STORIES ARE STUPID WEAK WIMPS AND CUCKS. HERE'S THIS ASSHOLE HUSBAND WHO NOTICED HIS WIFE'S BEHAVIOUR FOR A FUCKING YEAR ALREADY, THAT'S 365 DAYS

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

By dying the cheaters got away

wlpjwlpj4 months ago

Not very often, only 10 times in a year and a half?? Jeez that's alot. It would be different if it was the man she was having an affair with, then it wouldn't be so bad, but 10 strange dudes she's showing houses to. That's like every 6 to 8 weeks banging a strange dude. That's very very often

AngelsOfLustAngelsOfLust3 months ago

One of the greatest stories ...made me cry . Man, please, please make an alternative ending, where she survives the crash, turns 180 and hwe and her husband get back together. First time I dont want cheating wife to be punished. Please, man. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

very benevolent of American Airline...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wimp mc and no revenge so whats the point

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

AngelsOfLust wtf cheating is ok really don't get married prblm in todays world no wonder why kids are fucked up

RMike35RMike352 months ago
Just unbelievable.

Here we have 4 people 2 of which were cheaters and the others betrayed.In Karen's last few moments of her life she called her Husband Jason as her final confession and hopeful atonement for her betrayal.

It wasn't stated if Jason ever forgave Karen but for her penance and salvation I hope Jason forgave Karen and considered her debt paid so she could find peace in death.I don't think Karen cheated on Jason maliciously I just think she got caught up in the so-called affair fog that what she was doing was okay as long as she still loved him for who he was,but she still wanted to sleep with other Men.

But alas Karen and Greg paid dearly for their infidelity.Leaving Jason and Kristy to deal with the heartache not just from their betrayal but also of their deaths and arrangements.Finally it was somewhat fitting that both Kristy and Jason found happiness after all the trauma and heartbreak they went thru.This story is sad but also uplifting for the Betrayed Spouses.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice...this time Fate played BTB!!!

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg2 months ago

@anonymous of 7 months ago: I flew from Saudi Arabia to Houston via Frankfort, Germany in October 2020. We had cellphone service via WiFi the entire way… including over the ocean. Also, now that I’m thinking about it, I flew from Virginia to Hawaii in 2010. We had WiFi service then too.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What do you mean the taxman got his share... none of the monies they got were taxable... the only ones that got anything were the PI for his services... and $175,000 from the Airline, that's not even close to what they should have gotten... I guess the whole story was beyond reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm a big fan of ST but this one left me frustrated. All that preparation for the big confrontation and then the story is cut off at it's knees by the plane crash. There are those who would say that the crash was no more than the two cheaters deserved but while I get that point of view the crash took all the drama of the confrontations and the two miscreants having to answer for their actions out of the story. For me death never works as a plot device, a lifetime of regret for the ruined cheat being so much more satisfying. Sorry ST but I'm disappointed with this one.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very chitty story.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Big fan, however you should be aware alot of men would never even touch their wife if she'd cheated, let alone have sex with her. Several of your stories have just that and it's pretty disgusting along with the lying to their wife even justifying it as to keep her unaware that you know about her adultery. Also the sitting around pretending things are fine while she continues to disrespect you and your marriage with more lies and debauchery, personally I couldn't allow the lies and disgusting betrayal to continue for even one second after becoming aware of it, these characters that sit idly by "to get proof of their wife cheating" and then don't even use it make me ill. If you know, you know end of story, to continue to allow the disrespect to continue just shows cowardice and to lie even to an evil lying whore it degrades your character and self-respect. Can you write a story of a "real" man that doesn't trade his virtues in but rather shows them, like the courage to confront and defeat the evil without tarnishing his own light. Also these cheating women should have all their dirty laundry put on blast, meaning displayed/shared for all to see as that is the moral thing to do, it destroys their public image and their ego and those are more important to these narcissistic self-entitled women than anything else. It's revenge that isn't immoral leaving the husbands virtues untarnished yet bringing the wife's sins to light, nothing destroys evil better than the truth and the light!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Awesome story from one of the most consistent authors. Thinking about the g forces that you endure for over 3 minutes as you are plummeting towards your most likely death in the ocean knowing that you are usually better off being killed immediately as opposed to either drowning, being eaten by sharks or some other horrific way to die is stomach turning. I will say that out of the hundreds of BTB stories I have read, this is one of the most unexpected ways for someone to get their revenge via Karma. You have a great if not sometimes warped imagination which I know I benefit from it as I am sure others do as well. Thanks again for an entertaining and enjoyable story.

GG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories