Bad Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting softly, Mae shivered at his words, her body feeling small and tight in his hands, her nerve endings ablaze as his fingers swept the seam between her wet lips, probing between them gently. She allowed him to coax her unto her back, his chest seeming that much wider now that it was hovering over her. "Lucas," she gasped in surprise as his fingertip slipped into her honeypot, her gaze shooting to his as her hands reached for his shoulders to steady herself.

"Oh Christ Mae, I've got to get inside you," he groaned, sweat forming on his brow as his cock throbbed, her cunt clenching around his finger. Withdrawing the digit, Lucas began to lower himself over her before he remembered his promise. "Mae, I want you in control, so I don't hurt you,"' he explained between grit teeth as he shifted himself down beside her onto his back. "Get on top of me."

"What?" Mae whispered in confusion, the firelight dancing over the sharp planes and edges of his body as he tossed the covers to the side.

"You'll ride me Mae, just like a horse," he teased, amused by likening himself to a beast for her to tame. Eyeing him apprehensively, Mae stared down at his cock as it bobbed and twitched under her perusal. "You'll have to seat yourself like a man Mae, grip my hips with your thighs," he explained, amused by the appalled look that crossed her features.

Despite her obvious reluctance, Mae let the covers fall away, the firelight casting the shadow of her curves against her bedroom wall as she placed herself astride him. Lucas hissed quietly between his teeth as her wet lips split around the length of his cock.

"Hold on love, not like that," he whispered, knowing his entry would be sloppy with his cock trapped against his stomach.

"Mm," Mae grunted, shifting back slightly. Contradicting his own his words, Lucas' hands pinned her hips in place, encouraging her to rock against him again, the dew from her cunt wetting the length of his cock as he slid across the underside of his shaft.

Mae moaned as the ridge of his mushroom head caught against her clit, teasing it deliciously. Enjoying the sensation, she shifted again, leaning forward slightly, bracing her palms against his warm chest so the entire ridged length of his cock could tease her clit as it dragged against the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"God all mighty," Lucas whispered reverently, thinking he'd never seen anything more beautiful in all of God's creation as his wife hovering over him, her eyes closed, her mouth parted in pleasure, her breath breaking from her body in soft pants.

His gaze lowered, fixating on her full chest, her breasts round and pert, her nipples erect, looking in desperate need of sucking as she pressed them together between her outstretched arms. Letting his eyes travel lower over her trim waist and gently flared hips, Lucas thrust unconsciously as his vision fixed on the wicked display in his lap.

"Lift up love," he managed to wrench from his lips, doing most of the work for her as he lifted her up on her knees slightly so he could take hold of his cock. Pumping it once, he encouraged her to drop her weight slightly with his other hand. "That's right, Mae," he coached, groaning as he dragged the head of his cock across her wet slit. "There, sit," his whispered as he felt the roundness of his cockhead find purchase against her dripping hole.

Biting into the soft pillow of her bottom lip, Mae did as instructed, lowering herself slowly, gasping as her body eased open around him, allowing the tip of his cock to penetrate her. Her nails bit into his chest as he pressed her down further around his invading member. "Lucas I-" she gasped, as he thrust into her another inch, his hands adding ever more pressure on her hips.

"It'll only hurt for a moment," Lucas whispered hopefully, not as self-confident as he sounded. He'd only laid with an experienced woman before; in truth he only had the information he'd overheard at the tavern in town to go off of.

"Too much," Mae moaned as her body expanded, taking yet another inch when she was sure she could take no more, the space between her legs full to the point she thought he meant to tear her in two.

"Just a little more Mae, almost there, love," Lucas promised trying to keep his voice calm despite the tremendous will it was taking him to keep still beneath her, his ass clenched tight to keep from thrusting.

"Oh Lord in heaven," Mae whispered, panting softly as her bottom finally settled against his thighs once more, Lucas' entire length sheathed deeply between her own soft, velvety thighs. She cried out as Lucas shifted slightly beneath her, his heavy member moving in her belly, the sensation wholly new to her.

"Does it hurt?" Lucas grunted between grit teeth, his hands finding her breasts once more as he played with her nipples and circled his hips beneath hers marginally, desperate for more friction.

"Yes, exquisitely," Mae whispered, her gaze holding his as she finally, blessedly, began to move.

"Ohhhh, mmmm," Lucas let loose a deep groan, tossing his head back as his hips rose to meet Mae's, the suction of her damp pussy overwhelming his senses.

Panting, Mae whimpered as Lucas' hands closed more firmly around her breasts, squeezing them roughly as he used them to hold her firmly against him, thrusting into her from below. Rocking her hips, Mae leaned back slightly, innocently changing the angle.

She cried out at Lucas' next thrust, the angle causing the thick ridged shaft of his member to trap her budded swollen clit between her gaping pussy and his cock, the pleasure bead crushed between them deliciously with each stroke.

"Mae," He moaned, watching her face transform into unbroken pleasure as she rode him, her hair tumbling loose of her bun in haphazard tendrils as she began to ride him with vigor.

If Lucas had been a weaker man he might have wept with pleasure when Mae reached back and placed her hands just above his splayed knees, tilting her pussy towards his face as she bounced on him like a whore and not the virgin she had been only moments ago.

He revelled in the smell of their sex and the peatmoss on the fire that made the sheen of sweat on her skin glimmer. She looked ethereal to him, this lovely creature of his deepest desires.

Mae shook, her body spasming, her cunt clenching as delight like nothing she'd ever experienced before tore her apart from the inside out.

"Oh God," Lucas cried out, rearing straight up as he felt his cock erupt, his release ripping through him as he spilled himself deep inside the woman he loved. His hands planted firmly on her hips, Lucas held her still, preventing her movements as he did the irreversible, his sperm splashing her cervix as his arms wrapped her quivering body. He exhaled into her mouth as his lips found hers.

Detangling her fingers from his hair, Mae allowed Lucas to brush his lips across her sweaty forehead and tuck her head gently under his chin, her ear to his chest. She smiled softly at the staccato rhythm of his heart as their bodies relaxed in small degrees.

"Lucas?" she whispered softly when his breathing finally evened out.

"Yes, love?"

"Why don't other women enjoy laying with their husbands?"

Stunned into silence, Lucas' head swam with the possibilities of what she might be open to if she'd truly enjoyed herself the way her tone was suggesting, "I don't know, Mae. Did you like having me inside you?" He inquired, lifting his head to look down at her as her finger traced patterns over his chest.

Mischievous bold eyes stared up at him, "very much."

Lucas let his head fall back onto her pillow, a satisfied grin on his lips. Making Mae a Maloley was worth every fist to the face he knew he was going to take for acting on his bad desire.