Bad End 02 - Level 1 Slime

Story Info
The Hero suffers a humiliating defeat.
1.6k words
4.56
22.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bad End 02 -- Level 1 Slime

The Bad End series is a collection of short stories detailing a Hero (you, the reader) defeated by an adversary during your quest.

All stories can be read as one-offs, however if this garners enough support, I am happy to make a longer, more story-based version.

Any and all requests can be submitted for any future Bad End stories.

The Bad End series was originally created to be an "end-of-tale" series, as in, the Hero would be unable to continue his quest due to addiction, death, imprisonment, hypnosis, etc, however Literotica does not allow these types of stories and that is perfectly understandable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You could hardly believe it. You, the chosen adventurer, defeated by the very first monster you encountered? You suppose you should be thankful that nobody was around to see your defeat at the hands of this lowly level 1 slime, just a shapeless blob of blue goo standing in front of you. Was it even standing? You were far too embarrassed to ponder about what you would call the slime's stance.

You had just started your adventure, so at least you wouldn't lose anything. And besides, no one had seen you, right? So, you could just pretend this never happened! You picked up your fallen sword and started on your way back to the village, but just as you took your first step away from the victorious slime, you heard a sound like laughter, and it was like it came from underwater, all muffled and bubbly.

Confused, you turned around to try and find the source of the sound, and when you did, you could see the slime was changing its' shape, morphing and growing taller. Furrowing your brow in a frown, you yelled, exasperated, at the creature, though you knew it wouldn't understand you.

"You already won damn it! Let me go back and heal first!"

The slime's shape kept shifting, and slowly, you could start making out exactly what it was turning into. The slime was taking on a human form. At first you thought it was attempting to mimic your appearance, but that proved to be false as soon as the indistinct human shape began to take on more detail. For starters, it was definitely shorter than you. But aside from that, the shape it was taking was distinctly feminine. You watched in fascination as it grew long, slimy hair, its chest became larger and morphed into two round, perky orbs, and its waist narrowed while its hips grew wider. It even formed a face, with big, pouty lips, round cheeks and wide open, mischievous eyes. Ignoring any rational thought you had, the slime in front of you was really, really hot.

The slime must have found your stunned expression quite funny, as she let out the same muffled laughter that you heard earlier before she slowly walked towards you, leaving distinct footprints on the ground and making strange, wet sounds as she neared. A combination of being weakened from the fight and the surprise of the slime's transformation rendered you completely immobile as the slime reached you and placed one moist hand on your tunic. Before you could even wonder what it was doing, you felt a cool, slimy film spread all over your body under your clothes, coating practically every inch of you, before it expanded outward and took your clothes with it, leaving you completely naked in front of the slime. Looking down, you saw that your cock was completely erect, much to nobody's surprise. The slime looked down at your twitching dick with a gaze of curiosity, reaching her hand down towards it.

A small gasp escaped your mouth as the slime wrapped her hand around your pulsing cock. Or, wait, that wasn't right... You looked down as well, and saw that the slime wasn't gripping your cock, she had slid your shaft inside her hand! You were watching your cock throb from inside the slime's arm.

Without a word, the slime started to condense and relax her body mass around your cock, stroking it internally. You struggled to keep in your moans; it felt like you were fucking a well-lubed fleshlight! The slime was making itself ripple around you, stroking you to an incredibly quick orgasm. You weren't prepared at all for a sensation like this, and it showed as you orgasmed within 20 seconds of the slime beginning her unusual handjob. Fireworks of pleasure shot through your body as you pumped a huge load of seed straight into the slime, which gurgled happily while you moaned in ecstasy. Your orgasm felt incredible, so much better than sex with any human girls in your village, and certainly better than jerking off. You had heard tales that the monsters in the land had powerful methods to make humans submit to them, but you had never asked exactly what those methods were. It looks like you're finding out firsthand.

The feeling of shame from losing your very first battle was washed away with your first load of cum. You watched as the slime withdrew her hand from your cock, and the cum that you had shot inside her was swiftly dissolved and absorbed into the slime's body. Amazingly, the orgasm that you just had didn't satisfy you at all, despite how intense it was. Rather, it made you even more horny than before! Your cock throbbed intensely while the last of your orgasm dribbled out, and you could see that the slime was eyeing it hungrily, wanting even more. Wait... Is the slime bigger than before, or is your orgasm-addled brain playing tricks on you?

With astounding strength, the slime shoved you backwards and you fell to the ground, looking up helplessly at the slime above you. She wasted absolutely no time, crouching down and straddling you, her hands planted on your chest, positioning her hips right above your painfully hard shaft. She waited there for a few, tantalizing seconds, letting her slime drip down onto your cock and making you leak out your precum, before she slammed her hips down with force, again engulfing your cock with her body and firmly planting your ass into the ground.

The slime rode your cock with incredible ferocity, her hips bucking up and down over and over without any sign of slowing down. Each bounce of her ass on your thighs made an incredibly lewd, wet slap, and it only served to turn you on even more. You tried to grip onto her waist to have some semblance of control during this situation, but your hands simply went through her body, becoming trapped inside her as she solidified the slime around your hands. If there was ever a chance of escape, it was lost now -- you were completely at the slime-girl's mercy.

Your second orgasm hit you like a truck, pleasure blasting through your body as you bucked your hips and gave the slime her prize, another big load of your cum. Still not satisfied, the slime just started riding you harder, the wet sounds of your submission becoming louder and more frequent while your moans became more and more desperate.

The slime dominates you for hours. You've lost count of how many times she's made you orgasm, and you don't really care anymore. All that matters is that your cock is in heaven inside this slime's body. Your moans have turned into gasps for air, all of your strength leaving your body as you cum over and over and over. You vaguely register that with each orgasm, the slime riding your cock is getting larger, and her thrusts getting harder and harder.

"Hero?..."

You hear a distant voice call out to you, and you gingerly turn your head to the side to see a woman standing some distance away, her face plastered with shock. Your heart misses a beat, it's a woman from your village! Oh no... If they see you like this, then...

The slime pounds down onto you hard, and your train of thought gets flattened along with your hips, another orgasm tearing through your body. You don't realize as more and more townsfolk gather with the woman, all of them watching your total and complete defeat. They don't matter. The only thing that matters is shooting one... last... orgasm...

The slime finishes you off with one last bounce, grinding her hips on yours and making sure to drain every last drop of your cum. Drained of your strength, you have barely enough to look up at the slime-girl as she stands. To your horror, she is almost double the height that she was before, towering over you. Since you're still level 1, the slime must have drained your base stats instead of your levels! You try to get up off the ground, but your theory seems to be true -- you're too weak to even pick yourself up! Helplessly, you watch on as the slime-girl turns her attention towards the people from your village, and swiftly starts making her way towards them. They begin to run back to the walls of the village, terrified.

You watch the slime-girl split herself into 2 identical, but smaller, versions of herself, before each one tackles one of the men from the village who were slower than the rest. The slimes rip their clothes off and begin riding them as well, just like they did to you. Realization dawns upon you as you watch what's happening, right before you pass out.

You didn't just lose the battle to that slime. You doomed your entire village to becoming slime food.

Losing everything to a level 1 slime, how ridiculous is that?