All Comments on 'Bad End Ch. 01: Futanari Slave'

by lappsink

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
themanredthemanredover 5 years ago
Interesting!

Well-told story, good use of character voice. I like how matter-of-fact it all is, even though it has strong sci-fi elements. The fact that she's just there as light humiliation is a nice touch -- somehow more humiliating that she's not even the main course. Great work!

lappsinklappsinkover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the (fairly old) feedback!

Good to hear you liked the story. I might upload a few more soon if i have time

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

Not nearly enough stories delve into what happens after the bad end, so this is a lovely rarity. It's got sci-fi, humiliation, degredation elements. I surely would like to see more of this!

How do you feel about writing stories by commission if I may ask?

lappsinklappsinkover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the review.

I find the bad 'ends' the more interesting parts of stories since they can go anywhere really, thanks for noticing!

I've done non-erotic commissions before, haven't really considered it for adult works. However, if you send me a private message of any ideas you'd want to see and other relevant info, if I think I'm right for the job then we'll see if we can come to some kind of an arrangement. Otherwise, appreciate the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply! Sent you a message with my contact info would like to share you my ideas over email if that's fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlappsink@lappsink
Writing stories in a fantasy/sci-fi setting with a generally EXTREMELY unrealistic tone, I like to cover scenarios that are - as far as I know - completely impossible in real life, hence the need for fiction. Topics can include transformation, expansion, mind control, futana...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES