(Bad End Route 1) - Do it Yourself

Story Info
Do it Yourself.
1.9k words
1.2k
00

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 05/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lifted your chin proudly, walking past the Prince. "I don't need help. Thanks for the offer, though, John. You're a good guy." You gave the tall boy a pat on the arm as you passed, subtly feeling out his strength.

`Hm. Not bad for a human.` You strolled in the direction you were already headed, thinking a bit more about what just happened.

`Come to think of it, she said 'demon' didn't she? That... is strange. Fin, what do you think? Pickup Fin! Fin!`

`Quiet! Come on, Djir... Only contact me for important reasons.`

`It is important! She said Demon. Isn't that a reference to our world?`

"In this world it seems like they refer to Demons as a general, nebulous 'evil.' For the most part they are commonly thought of as superstition.`

You mulled that over sceptically. `I mean-` Fin sensed it immediately.

`Correct. Obviously there's more to it. Seems like one term followed the other, but I'm not sure which came first.`

`There's a lot of that going around. Who the hell influenced who? I can't stand the idea that I copied someone else. Even if it's unintentional.`

`Don't think about it too much, Djir. You're you. Nobody in Earths history could possibly be as much of a psychopath.`

You felt incredibly flattered. `Thank you so much.`

`That wasn't a compliment. I'm hanging up.`

"Bye!" You blinked, looking up to see Mark waiting alone. You grinned, approaching him with a plan. Since you knew what he secretly, shamefully enjoyed based off of his look, and his method of trying to control Finn, you had leverage over him.

`I can use shame. I'm a being that survived for more than a thousand years in various forms. People remembered my name long after I was gone. Some brat doesn't stand a chance.` You walked up confidently.

"Mark!"

"Huh?" He looked frustrated by your greeting, but not surprised to see you at all. You could guess he had been waiting.

"What's your deal? You go crazy like your dad?" He towered over you, at least as tall as Johan, but a bit more wiry. Thinking about it, Mark was like a scruffier version of the prince with his rough blonde hair and delinquent appearance.

As he stared down, you stared up at him grinning with your hands in your pockets. "Haha... What if I did go crazy? Does that worry you? See... Problem is I'm not scared. I can take a beating and come back. Then... The problem for you is that I know what you like. I know your secrets and your shame. It's basically over for you, Mark." You gave a grandiose speech while Mark simply leaned back, staring.

"Okay." He said simply.

You blinked. "What?" Mark grabbed your thin arm and pulled you out the door quickly. "H-hey! What are you doing? I could expose you!"

"You said you don't care about being beaten up. I'll do something else. I'm bringing you home with me, Finn." He glanced back at you with mad excitement. You recognised the look in his eyes as one of your own, which worried you immensely. It was the unmistakable look of someone who wanted something so immensely that they would never let go. He squeezed your arm tighter, dragging you beyond the gates without anyone knowing.

"What the hell do you mean!?"

"Heh. Exactly what it sounds like. I know some of your secrets, too, you know? The club dancing. The dressing up like a chick." He blushed deeply as he looked back hungrily at you.

"It's cute...You don't care about doing it in front of a camera so you can do it for me, instead."

"Hey hey... Let's not be too hasty here-"

"Pfft." Mark cackled.

"See? You also got weaknesses. I'm not stupid. We can both share weaknesses. I know you won't leak mine if I got a hold of yours."

You gulped nervously. `Is this guy just a human version of me?` You tried to pull away in vain, then heard a familiar voice from the road.

"What's goin' on, Finn?"

You both stopped and looked over. It was Jacob. Mark hesitantly loosened his grip to look like he was just leading you and not essentially kidnapping you. You breathed a sigh of relief. `I think... If I were to rank them, Mark may be worse than Jacob. Jacob is an idiot that caught a windfall item. I can figure that out. Mark is crazy... At least as crazy as I am and that's way worse.`

You waved. "Jacob! I need help."

"Eh?" The man lifted a brow.

"Hey! Don't lie." Mark gritted his teeth.

"Sir... I was just leading him back to my place. We're friends. Nothing else is going on."

Jacob nodded along for a few moments, then motioned you over to his passenger door. He spoke around you.

"You know this place still has laws. You can't just drag someone somewhere against their will. That's sloppy."

"Definitely wasn't." Mark said smugly.

"I'll just explain it to my dad. He's the US ambassador. Once he hears it from me he'll be able to sort this out."

"Hoho... Interesting. Why don't you two step into my office and we can sort this out like men."

"Your office?" Mark lifted a brow.

"Back seat of the SUV." Jacob clarified.

Reluctantly you slid into the back seat with Mark sliding in beside you. He leaned back on the comfy leather, staring at Jacob's eyes reflected in the rearview mirror.

"How do you wanna handle this?" Mark questioned.

You analysed the situation. `Mark is some type of big shot's son? Even Jacob seems to recognise that. So he has the backing to do what he's doing with abandon. But, Jacob seems savvy enough. What's he planning?` You smiled as the watch came out.

`Actually clever. He must be brainwashing Mark into leaving without issue. Could even try and get him to stop messing with me. Not bad, not bad.`

You looked upon him with a mild hint of respect as he opened the watch and caught you both. Mark and you stared at the big hand as it moved around the face of the watch.After a minute he closed it and stuffed it back in his pocket.

"Good enough. Alright... Finn, you go with Mark here like he wants it. You're gonna immediately slip into your cute act for him once you get into his room." He tossed you a bag of all your things, telling you exactly why he was planning to pick you up.

"Mark... Mark, Mark, Mark... You're gonna do EVERYTHING you want without thinking about the consequences. That's all." He tapped his chin in thought.

"Let's see. Finn, take lots of pictures of him doing stuff with you and send it to the inbox. You know the one. Heh. Caught a big fish. Good job."

"Thanks~" You said brightly.

`Oh no... I underestimated both of these guys. It- it's like Mark is me and Jacob is that fat bastard reincarnated!` You slide out, holding hands with Mark. He blushed, going along with it. The two of you walked like that. You took a few selfies with him as you did.

`I can't move. And the hypnosis unleashed Mark's desires on me in particular. It's the worst case. Only silver lining is that Jacob seems to be blackmailing Mark and not actively working with him. Not that it matters. This scenario almost perfectly lines up with what the asshole wanted from the start.`

You both got on a bus and eventually reached a row of very big homes, each with walls wrapped in tall hedges with heavy gates. It was the rich part of town.

`This is an ambassador's house?` You thought, noting that the home had a huge yard and like had about 10 or so rooms. Mark just walked inside, hand in hand with you. He wandered down the side, avoiding the front. Slipped in through the side and pulled you up a set of spiral stairs and down a long, decorated hall into a modern-style room the size of your living room back home. He let go and sat down on the bed, undressing. You did the same while standing, replacing your uniform with the lingerie, stockings and heels. You went into the bathroom to do your makeup and emerged, smiling at Mark like the type of girl that was being paid for her time. You wondered how much time was left.

`It must be at least an hour left... Not really in danger of running out the clock.` You strutted over to Mark. As you approached him he eyed you in amazement.

"Holy shit... This is so hot. You're so slim and girly."

You held up your phone, giggling. You straddled his lap, making a video with you and him in the frame. You kissed on his neck and up his chin to his ear, pressing yourself against him. He wrapped an arm around your back, feeling your ass.

"Do you like boys, or is it the fact that I look like a girl?"

"It's mostly boys that look like girls. Traps. I don't like guys. You're cute, so I can see you as a girl and nothing else."

"Hmm... But you never did anything like this before, huh?"

He blushed. "W-well... The other rabbit."

That video finished and sent. You slid off his lap and down between his legs. You drew out his nicely sized cock and began to suck it warmly and gently.

"Mmn." you stroked near the base as he wove his hands into your dark hair.

"You're gonna get addicted."

"Yeah... You're so good at this, you slut... I wanna fuck you, now. In the ass."

You smiled, letting him talk about you. It was not in your hands, literally. `Dammit... Is this the fault of Finn's willpower or mine? I can't do shit. I- I think we're gonna do 'that' next.` After it was wet you turned and did a little dance. Shimmying your hips as you rolled your panties down.

"It's my first time. Be nice." You winked, sitting down on his cock. You gasped as it entered. He pulled you into his back, rubbing over your flat chest from behind as his mouth buried into your neck and sucked on your flesh. You moaned as he went deep.

`F-fuck... This body actually feels it!` You whined internally. Your little cock twitched at the stimulation with each girly bounce you made on Mark's lap.

`Not... Fair!` With that you felt close to something in the middle of cumming and building to cumming. Without feeling the complete release your member throbbed and began leaking as if you had Cum. It wasn't as satisfying, it was like mindbending torture because you wanted more, but he was softening inside.

`D-damn... I'm losing to this shit? Me!?`

The hour continued like that. Once you were done both you and Mark woke up at the same time. But not before you got lots and lots of pictures sent to Jacob's blackmail inbox. Mark screamed as he saw you, covering his face.

"What the fuck!? How'd we get here? How..." He looked down at his wetted cock and went even more red.

"D-did you drug me?" He went from confusion to anger.

"You little prick!" Even though he was angry, part of him could still not get over how you looked. He had to hide his face as he threatened you.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ovium - Kapitel 01 Geheime Vibrator-Tests im Erotik-Fachhandel.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Born to Be Ch. 01 Ashley is ready to start his new life in the big city.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Keeping a Secret After a discovery, should he keep their secret or not?in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dani Bambi Doll Pt. 01 Dani's begins his transformation into Bambi Doll...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Two Free Tickets Two guys win front-row seats at a hypnotist's show.in Mind Control
More Stories