(Bad End Route) - Enlist Jacob

Story Info
Enlist Jacob.
1.9k words
000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An interesting idea crosses your mind. Mark is a problem, and Jacob is a problem that you believe you can easily handle. Why not allow one of the problems to solve the other before solving the last one yourself? It was efficient. It was cunning. It was exactly the type of plan you would come up with. Those are all things you thought, without any concept in your mind of the subtle changes seeping into your psyche from the constant exposure leaking in from the watch; let alone the unforeseen consequences of being exposed to it while awake mentally.

`I can't be affected by that leaking. Not easily. I got a strong mental constitution. It wouldn't change just because I'm in a weaker body.`

With that in mind, you were actually a little pleased to wake up to Jacob knock on the door to your room. You put on some semblance of clothing, knowing full-well that you would probably have to take them off, anyway. Opening the door you were of course greeted with the sight of the watch ticking. He held you like that in it's hypnotic gaze for a few minutes before closing it.

"Alright-" He began.

Something was different. You felt strange. You could control yourself to some extent, and also as you tried, you could allow some of your own words to leave your lips.

"Jacob?" You asked. It was still limited. Testing the extent of your control let you figure out that spitting curses or shouting loudly for help was not an option. Neither was striking him with your light fists, as useless as that would be.

Jacob seemed surprised, like this was new. "What? I haven't given him orders yet..." He muttered, tapping the watch face curiously. He waved a fat hand in front of your face.

"Oi. You awake?" He asked cautiously.

"What do you mean by that?" It disgusted you, but it seemed as though the hypnotic state, with what little control it allowed you, policed your tone. So your words came out sounding rather sweet and inoffensive. It was likely for the best because it took Jacob out of his suspicions.

`Why do I have some control, but not all? Is it maybe because I was only interested in fighting the programming before?` You furrowed your brow.

`Interesting. So if I go along with the orders to some extent I can move myself, but not at all if I go against them? Does this mean I can find loopholes?` You smirked.

"What are you smiling about without me asking you to?"

"Just happy to see you!" You offer brightly, lying through your teeth. Though, it sounded genuine so you struggled a bit to find the difference practically speaking.

"This is weird. You're usually a bit more..."

"Robotic?" You cocked your head to one side. You were still chained, for the most part, but you were able to carry on a conversation within the bounds of what he had programmed to allow over many, many sessions.

"Yeah..." His expression brightened suddenly.

"Oh! Is this the leaking that the instructions called for? I think it is."

"I dunno what that is." You smiled.

"Of course not." he patted you on the head.

"Anyway-"

"Ah, can I ask you something?"

"This is new, also... Sure, I'll allow it for now."

"Did my pictures help you at all?" You leaned forward attentively.

"Are you happy? Do you like them?" You cringed internally.

`Why does it force me to sound so desperate for attention when I say that? Gross...`

He snorted a little. "Yeah. Yeah, it helped a lot, actually."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I've already started the process of blackmailing the father. This one is a pretty big cash cow." Jacob remarked proudly, squeezing your shoulder.

"Well done."

"What does that do for you?" You asked curiously.

Jacob shrugged. "Follow me. I guess it's no harm to show you when you're like this. It'll be kinda fun to finally show you the 'family business.'" He cackled lightly at the turn of phrase. Jacob led you down to the ground floor. Once you were there you witnessed Finn's mother naked, preparing herself with her hand between her thighs. You ignored it and followed him into the living room where he had a suitcase resting near the door. He brought it to the kitchen, ignoring the woman pleasuring herself while leaning over the sink. As he opened the suitcase you made a mental note of everything that was in it. Passports and various files.

"Basically... I'm a spy.."

You blinked. "Seriously?"

"Mhm. Suez is actually the most active location for spying in the entire world. The League of Nations meets here and several royals and other important figures have homes here. Most of the important people overseas? Well, their kids go to the Academy that you go to. Your mom wasn't one of my targets, but she was related to one. John." He smirked.

"I thought I was on his trail, but I barely found anything useful. It's like he only used this place as a storage for junk but, the fact that this watch was among his belongings? Brings up a lot of questions. Like... Magic is real? Or, what kind of tech is this, actually? I haven't even reported it to my superiors. It's a pretty nifty gadget. Might make use of it some more on my own to get a leg up."

Your eyes widened. `I totally underestimated this guy. Not only is he not normal, but he came here to target John... ` You felt a wash of mind bending affection as you found your goals to align in one particular area. You gulped, trying to collect yourself.

`W-what was that? Ugh... nevermind. He's after John. I'm after John. I can use this. Mark is a small fry. He'll fall just as a matter of course.`

"W-who do you actually work for?"

"Soviet." He winked.

"Deeeep cover. I got a US accent and I was raised in the US, but that upbringing was just a cover. I was being trained by handlers the whole time. There's more of us all over... The League States think they're outside the Cold War by not aligning with The US or the USSR. Both are in reality setting their sights on Suez as the Capital for espionage. Destabilising this alliance is the key to tipping the war in favour of one side. No longer East, West and Middle. Just East and West. Heh. I'm sure you'd be awfully shocked if you were awake. You're an honour roll student, after all."

"I..." You stared blankly at him.

`Have no fucking clue what any of that means.` You did not even bother trying to make sense of it.

"Just tell me who the bad guys are." You let out with a pouting expression.

"You're pretty cut as an idiot." Jacob nodded.

`Oi...`

"To me, The US and the United Commonwealth are the 'bad guys.' That's why Mark's Father was a good pickup. That guy is the ambassador to the US. I haven't found anything on him as of yet. He's not my target, but this'll make things easy on me."

"J-John! I mean... My Dad!"

"Huh?" He looked at you curiously.

"I wanna help you take him down!" You offered earnestly.

"You what?"

"I don't like him." You admitted, getting a warm feeling from helping him with something you both want.

"Huh... This is an angle I never thought of." He closed his briefcase. You noticed the combination briefly before he scrambled it and locked it.

"Enough of that for now. We got more important shit to manage."

"Like what?" You looked at him.

"I gotta fuck your mother and do some messed up shit to you and your sister before the time runs out."

"Oh..." You looked down. A warped idea crossed your mind, followed by a lewd smile on your lips.

"So... If I make you feel good and do all that for you faster and better we can go back to the other stuff?"

Jacob was stunned. He sat in silence for a second, then shook himself out of his daze and nodded.

"Uh... Yeah? I guess?"

"Great!" You happily bounced off the couch and dropped down on your knees between his legs. Your hands moved to his pants, pulling the button apart with some effort since it was under a lot of strain due to his weight. He leaned back, curiously, letting you cook.

"I'll be the one to take care of you from now on, okay?"

"This is weird... Yeah, okay. Go for it. If you're not actually good, though, I'm going back to fucking your mom and sister." He warned.

"Don't worry!"

`Djir! What are you doing!?` Fin asked.

`I dunno... It's hard to control myself.`

`You mean to say you are not willingly delivering yourself to this ugly bastard?` He asked accusingly.

`Well...`

`You mean to say that you are not affectionately inhaling the scent of his cock?`

`I am doing that... Wait, am I?` You recentered your vision and noticed that you were resting your face worshipfully beneath his monster of a member. You got underneath, inhaled his ball-sweat ecstatically and rose so that the member happily rested over your face and grew over your features. You kissed and licked it near the base, lapping out and up along the length carefully and affectionately.

`Oh... I... I can't control myself.`

`You definitely can. You're doing that on your own! You usually just have to follow orders.`

`S-sorry Fin! You're breaking up! Kssh Kssh...` You attempted.

`Sh-shit... I'll see if there's something I can do on my end. Just STOP going along with him willingly. Trust me, it's BAD.`

`Okay. Call me back.` Once he hung up you went back to offering Jacob the blowjob of his life. Your plump lips surrounded the tip of his cock and gently sucked while your tongue circled it. You know your way around a big cock, because you used to have one. You know what you would want a twink to do with it. You knew all of that, you just happened to be on the other end. It was easy. Too easy.

`Maybe Fin was right?` Your brain stopped working as Jacob rested a hand on your dark, messy hair and stroked it.

"Good job."

Your heart beat quickly. `I-I'm doing a good job~` You stroked his cock up and down it's entire length, lowering your face to bury in his taint. You gasped, inhaling deeply. After breathing in and out you sucked one of his balls into your mouth, pulling hard as you sped up your stroking.

"H-holy shit... Where'd you learn to do this!?" He tensed, sitting back. After a few more seconds of that you felt the telltale throb of a cock about to cum. You teasingly licked from base to tip, stopping all stimuli until your lips were near it.

"You little-" You smirked, kissing the tip briefly, then letting your lips open and slide over it, wetly sucking the member halfway into your mouth. He came like that, twitching and groaning.

"T-tease..." Jacob panted.

"Alright. What can I say?" He uttered, still stroking your hair. He was becoming a bit more affectionate.

"You got the job."

`This is it! I did it! Now I can get him to do what I want so long as I play the nice, submissive little pet. Hee hee~`

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Earth Quest - Villain x Hero Struggling in another world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Demonic Brain Drain A femboy and a thick sorceress get brainwashed by demons.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Young Lovers Hypnosis Ballbusting A couple experiments in several ways.in BDSM
S.H.E (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave) A woman discovers her kisses have the power to hypnotise.in Mind Control
The Rabbit Hole Ch. 01 Penny, a powerful hypnotist, finds someone she can't trance.in Mind Control
More Stories