Bad Girl - Fire and Ice

Story Info
Mica flirts and gets a novel punishment.
2.2k words
4.16
14.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mica & Jake had been together for over a year - and nine months of that living together. It had been a meeting of minds and bodies.

Zayne has been Jakes buddy since University, and Brad was a friend over from the US, both of them came with their partners to dinner - Anna had been with Zayne, like forever, and Florence was a woman Brad had met on the plane on the way over.

They had eaten at a beautiful Japanese restaurant: A private room, bamboo walls, and lashings of hot sake.

Mica knew she had over-stepped the mark. The dinner had been great fun, and she always flirted with Zayne. Jake had commented on it before, but Mica knew it aroused him when she did. Jake knew that all his straight male friends - and a fair proportion of his female friends - would have fucked her given half a chance. The 6 of them at the dinner had all been away on various holidays and this was their first catch up to talk about where they had been. Mica was wearing the yellow dress that showed off her tan so well, and it was such a warm evening that all she had on was the dress and her sandals. Admittedly, the private room was quite small, but it wasn't strictly necessary for Mica rub her firm little breasts across the back of Zayne's head as she went out to the toilet... which, incidentally, she didn't even need to visit. Jake also noticed that when she returned and bent over to get back into her chair she made sure that Zayne could have a brief glimpse of her breasts and erect nipples as the dress hung forward. Zayne didn't look away - he knew he was meant to see, and that it turned Mica on - but Anna didn't seem to have noticed. Mica continued to flirt with Zayne through to the end of the dinner, conspicuously brushing the back of her hand against his crotch as they all left the restaurant - just to make sure he was as aroused as her. All of these acts done knowing full well that Jake was watching.

Now, in the taxi back to Jake's flat, Jake was quiet. She would have expected his hand to be on her thigh by now, with a finger just teasing her pussy and testing to see how wet she was. And she was wet - she knew that her behaviour was perfectly pitched to arouse Jake, and also require some punishment. Jake held her hand. He spoke calmly, just about today's trivia - no mention of her behaviour, but she knew it was on his mind - and he was deciding what he would do with her.

When they got to the apartment, Jake went into the kitchen to get some drinks. Mica went to freshen up and as she came out, Jake took her hand and led her into the bedroom. At this point she would have liked him to lift her dress put him over his knees and smack her ass, but he stayed calm and quiet. He kissed her, undid her dress and slipped it off and simply said, "You have been so naughty!

As he laid her on her bed Mica knew he had something in mind, her pussy was wet, and she was skittish with excitement. Jake knew exactly what he was going to do. He had a plan - something he had never tried with Mica, and tonight, it was the perfect response to Mica's teasing behaviour.

He opened up the 'toy' drawer, and took out the spreader bar. Mica really liked it when Jake strapped her into this. She liked the way it made her submit totally - but today she had the feeling there would be a special twist to the game. Jake strapped her ankles into the outer pair of straps, then her wrists into the inner pair. They were both very quiet as he did this - the silence raised the tension and the sense of anticipation. Mica's heart was pounding as Jake brought out some ropes. He wound the rope around her calves, tying them off by her knees. He passed a rope around her back to bring her knees closer to her chest. He placed a bolster under her lower back, and a pair of pillows to prop her head and neck so she had to see exactly what was going on. Finally, a cotton scarf as gag - Mica had never been keen on the ball-gag - this was Jake's one compromise.

She was now unable to move, her clean waxed cunt and ass exposed. She felt strangely liberated. She knew this was a delicious contradiction, but she was now an object for Jake. She had no responsibility other than to be there for him and she took pleasure in letting him do whatever he wanted for his satisfaction. Jake stepped back amazed at how Mica could look beautiful in such a position. Jake had just one addition to make, and he brought a bamboo stick out of the toy drawer and placed it beside Mica - She now knew exactly what was going to happen, and was looking forward to that stinging pain of a light caning, followed by a good hard fuck.

Mica was horrified to hear the doorbell ring. Jake just said, "Perfect timing."

He left the bedroom, then Mica couldn't hear what was going on, just some footsteps. When the bedroom door opened and Zayne and Anna walked in, Mica immediately knew that Jake had planned this as part of her punishment, he must have told them before they left the restaurant. She was shocked and incredibly aroused, at being seen in such a vulnerable and not to say over-exposed position.

Zayne spoke first, "I know you have been a naughty girl and Jake tells us that your punishment needs to be witnessed. But fuck, Jake was right, you look beautiful."

He crossed the room and sat in what Jake and Mica called their fucking chair.

Anna added, "So you have been flirting with my man eh? I am looking forward to this."

She then cupped Mica's buttocks in her hands and gave them an appreciative squeeze, "Maybe I will join in later."

She sat on Zayne's lap and they both watched Jake's next step.

Jake now went to the dish on the bedside table, which he had brought from the kitchen when he got the drinks.. There was a very large piece of ginger in there, and a vegetable knife.

He started to explain, "Mica, you know you have been a very naughty girl."

He started to peel one of the 'fingers' of the ginger, and told Mica, "Figging is the practice of inserting a piece of skinned ginger root into the human anus in order to generate an acute burning sensation. Historically this was a method of punishment, but has since been adopted as a practice for sexual play. I have skinned it, smoothed it, with a nice curved entry point and I am carving it into the shape of a butt plug. I will insert it into your ass. It will burn. It will hurt. The effect should reach its climax within two to five minutes after insertion, and will persists for up to 20 minutes after removal. Figging also induces sexual arousal in some women."

Jake continues, "The juices of the ginger provide enough lubrication not to need anything else. Besides, any other lubricant would coat the ginger and reduce the sensation."

Mica has played many games with Jake, but this is the first she has heard of this, and she is not looking forward to it.

Jake slowly inserts the carved ginger finger into Mica tight ass. She has almost forgotten the presence of Zayne and Anna. Jake inserts a little way and then withdraws, deeper each time, the ginger juice lubricating, but also starting to take effect, what starts as a comforting warmth becomes and pervading heat. He finally pushes it right in, and Mica's sphincter closes tight around the narrow 'waist' he had carved.

Mica feels the heat building up until the burning starts. There's pain, but an overwhelming sexual feeling: A deep desire to be fucked. To be fucked hard, now, she starts to groan, wanting more than anything for her cunt to be ravaged. She doesn't care who, or how. But before she can have her wish, Jake continues to tell her how this is going to continue.

Jake says, "If the person being figged tightens the muscles of the anus, the sensation becomes more intense. For this reason it is often used in caning to prevent clenching of the buttocks, hence increasing the pain from each swipe."

Mica now realises why the cane is there. She hopes Jake will be quite gentle, she doesn't know how much more 'intensity' she can stand without screaming. The burning is getting stronger - as is her desire to be fucked. Jake picks up the cane and is about to use it when Anna walks across the room and asks, "May I?"

She takes the cane from Jake and says to Mica, "Flirting with Zayne eh?" and takes a wild swing and the cane smacks across Mica's buttocks causing a stinging pain like she has never felt before.

Her response to the swinging cane flying at her ass was so predictable: Mica tightened her buttocks, her anal sphincter squeezed on the ginger, and just as Jake had predicted, the sting of the cane was quickly followed by an increase in the burning that seemed to go deep inside her. She yelled, and tried to relax her ass, Jake withdrew the ginger, and applied the other thing he had brought from the kitchen: Ice. Mica gasped again - Fire and Ice. The contrast was hard to comprehend - the burning was eased by the ice - but it stung and throbbed and she just wanted it to be over. No, she needed more than anything, more than ever in her life for her cunt to be filled and she could see Zayne and she wanted him to fuck her in front of Jake. She wanted to be rammed, to take her mind off the pain - but to use this burning for her own pleasure.

Mica realised the Anna was still standing there, with the ginger in one hand - and the cane still in the other. Anna said to Mica, "I enjoyed that, did you?"

And to Mica's amazement Anna inserted the ginger back into Mica's ass, ramming it home with the heel of her fist, almost losing the whole piece inside Mica's ass, the burning started again, and then a whistle as the cane flies again. The smack of the cane was even harder. There were now two very clear red welts across her buttocks. Mica was more prepared for it, but still she yelled - despite the gag in her mouth. Anna removed the ginger and applied the ice, but this time Anna started playing with Mica's clit, then thrust her fingers deep inside Mica's cunt and asked, "Did you want my Zayne to fuck you. I am tempted to let him, so I can watch you, but I want him too much right now."

At which Anna went back to Zayne - his cock was out as he leant back on the chair and Anna lowered herself onto him & they started to fuck. The chair was shaped perfectly to support a fucking couple in many different positions - but especially today, Zayne and Anna could fuck while they watched Mica's torment.

As Anna had moved back to Zayne, Jake had moved back between Mica's legs, and he slowly pushed his cock deep into Mica's ass. He could feel the burning from the ginger juices inside her, but knew this was nothing compared to what Mica had been through. She wasn't a great lover of anal - but the ginger had loosened her muscles and made her so horny and sensitive - this felt different - incredible. She wanted to Jake do whatever he wanted - she wanted to feel like the object of his lust. As he thrust deeper in her ass than she had ever taken him before, he stopped, and much to Mica's pleasure slid hard and deep inside her cunt and started to pound like a beast. This was exactly what she had wanted, but hadn't counted for the ginger from his cock now inside her cunt as well. This was simply erotic heat. She couldn't move, she couldn't speak, but when Jake finally came inside her, the whole of her body felt like some firework going off - the most intense orgasm of her life. Somewhere is the distant background they could hear Anna and Zayne coming to their climax as they had watched Jake and Mica shake and moan in theirs.

Jake slowly untied Mica - she was cramped, sore, still burning inside her ass and, to a lesser extent, her cunt. She had had more pain than she ever expected, she had been watched by the man she had wanted to fuck her, and a woman who had inflicted such pain.

Mica lay back and wondered when she could do it again - and thought of one or two things that she might suggest to Jake for next time.