Fantasy Becomes Reality

Story Info
An innocent girl gets the rough hard fuck she needs!
2.2k words
4.35
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sat in front of the roaring log fire, her mind started to wander as it did most evenings around this time. Ann had done her jobs for the day, she had eaten her evening meal & now as the winter evening set in she felt her sexual frustrations grow in her mind.

Ann struggled with her desires as she had a very conservative upbringing and had a limited sexual history, she would never consider owning a vibrator or other sex toy and she felt ashamed of herself after masturbating.

Pleasuring herself was something she had only just started to do recently in her early 30s in a failed attempt to try & control her ever growing urges, but this had only made them evolve and become stronger and more fierce inside her.

Having recently started to watch porn she had found her hand wandering down and circling her throbbing clit, her whole body would shake and when she orgasmed her face would go red and flushed.

Initially she wouldn't only touch herself a little then pull her hand out of her white cotton panties - but it had evolved now, It was a sort of ritual that she would sit on the sofa and google porn in the evening before eventually ending up slumped back on the sofa wrapped in her favourite blanket in a state of euphoria but with a hint of shame & guilt once she had made herself cum.

Ann flicked down the videos until she found the one she was looking for, as she slid her hand into her knickers waiting for the video to load, she paused because she felt as if she had forgotten something, with nothing coming to mind she continued.

This short video was one that she had watched every night this week, a very submissive young girl being thrown around by a strong muscular man, pinned to the bed she had a large dildo used on her very aggressively whilst she moaned loudly.

As the video started to play she slid her trousers off and placed them on the end of the sofa, before pulling her knickers down to her ankles, she slid her body down the sofa a little and got comfy, then licked her finger and started to circle her clit, the rush of endorphins made her feel a sudden warmth like she was on an exotic beach in a far away land.

As she started to close off her mind to the outside world and focus, her eyes now closed, the video continued & she honed in on the slap, slap, slap noise of the girl being thoroughly serviced, her fingers now buried deep inside herself, the pressure was quickly building inside her she edged towards an orgasm - the slap slap slap turned into a bang bang bang and she was on the verge of losing control.

Suddenly her heart skipped a beat, she sat bolt upright as the noise she was hearing, was not the noise of the video, if was the brass knocker on the door of her quaint cottage, Tommy was here for his super, she had totally forgotten he was working late and she had invited him round for something to eat as she knew he would not cook for himself.

"Hang on, I won't be a minute" she shouted as she quickly pulled her trousers on, she scooped up her panties and shoved them in to her pocket, pausing for a second to take a breath before opening the door, smiling, trying to be as casual as she could whilst inside being total wreck.

Tommy came in and removed his boots, he stood up and looked down on her with a cheeky grin, Ann was only 5ft 4 and Tommy was at least 6ft tall, broad shoulders and a muscular body, as a farm hand he was always working outside and Ann often would admire him whilst he worked.

A few months ago Ann & Tommy were both on an adult dating site and connected without realising they were talking to each other, when they did realise after a few days of exceptionally heated conversation they laughed and decided that for the sake of their friendship they would not sleep with each other, they did however continue to discuss their sexual desires and frustrations, both not having had much sex in the last year this conversations become more raunchy and regular, Tommy made it clear at any opportunity that he was desperate to give Ann the experiences she longed for.

"I have already eaten but I had a salad" she said before continuing "I knew you want something more filling so I'm going to chuck you a couple of pies in the oven, if that's ok?"

Tommy poked her in the ribs & said "you forgot I was coming didn't you?" She brushed it off and turned the kettle on lo long away from his gaze.

Making him a brew she was starting to consider letting him have his way with her, she was so horny and she knew he would fuck her hard and rough the way no man had before, the only reason she hadn't given in to his innuendo and suggestive behaviour before is she was nervous that she would let him down after lots of chat that was more than she knew she could follow through with in real life.

Sitting on the sofa he said "I ache, Need a good massage really to help me unwind, preferably naked" he often made jokes about the two of them. She told him to keep dreaming and said he should have a wank when he gets home.

Tommy looked her in the eyes and asked when she had last pleasured herself, as they had talked a lot online sexually before they realised they were talking to each other, such subjects had now become the norm between them, but this time she felt worried, worried he knew what she was doing when he arrived.

"Three times so far today" she joked, trying to make light of the situation, she was totally conflicted, half of her wanted him, but her lack of confidence held her back.

Tommy looked at Ann and said "well that is twice more than I already knew about then" he leaned across and whispered in her ear "I glanced through the window and saw you when I arrived" her heart was thumping as he placed his hand on the inside of her thigh sliding it up towards her throbbing pussy and began to kiss her neck.

He then continue me to whisper "I know all your deepest sexual desires & tonight I'm going to make them all come true!"

She froze not knowing what to say, then she felt him tugging at her buttons, she placed her hand on his to stop him, but he removed her hand and continued, he roughly grabbed her and spun her around pulling her trousers off "I'm in charge young lady, now lay back and relax" her mind was spinning and her body shaking with excitement & nerves.

He grabbed her legs and lifted them in the air, burying his face between her legs and thrusting his tongue into her, at that moment she knew the holding back, keeping things as just friends and being scared was over & now it was time to enjoy exploring a new dynamic with Tommy.

Her eyes closed she moaned and groaned as his experienced tongue worked her into a frenzy, as her legs started to clamp around his head he pulled back, standing up he ordered her to also stand up, she did so & looked longingly at him.

It scared Ann that Tommy knew how submissive she wanted to be, how desperate she was to be dominated and fucked hard. She was also scared because whilst she had not seen his cock in real life, she had seen photos and it was monstrous.

Standing and watching Tommy undress, smiling like the cat that got the cream, she let her hand fall between her legs & start to touch her sensitive clit, but Tommy took her hand, placed it by her side & whilst holding her throat whispered into her ear "did I give you permission to do that?" She didn't respond verbally, just shaking her head.

Tommy spun Ann around, licked her neck and told her to take her top and bra off, she did as she was told, starting to feel uneasy at how she was totally exposed, as she stood waiting, she wondered if she would be able to be live up to the conversations they had.

Before she had time to think too much Tommy placed his hand on her shoulder and guided her to the dining room table. Pushing her face down onto the table he positioned each hand on the edge of the table roughly in line with her head and using his foot her parted her legs, this was going to happen and she didn't know if she was going to be able to follow her instruction to stay quiet whilst she received her punishment.

The noise of him removing his belt from his jeans confirmed for her what she already knew, he was going to make one of her favourite fantasies a reality, she had told Tommy numerous times how she wanted to have a belt used on her ass before being fucked.

The first time the belt made contact she yelped and winced, but despite the searing pain it felt so so good, then the second time it felt even more intense as Tommy found his rhythm and the belt hit the same spot.

All of her thoughts turned to how she longed to be fucked, whack after whack she got wetter and started to main with pleasure, wondering if being belted felt so good, how would being slammed around like she had described in her fantasy to Tommy actually feel in real life?

Tommy dropped the belt on the table and then kneeling down behind Ann he started to kiss her ass which was red and so so sensitive, his hand ran up the inside of her thigh and slowly she felt him entering her with his fingers, it felt amazing as he pressed hard on her clit with another finger, whilst he played with her he kissed and licked at her arse getting closer and closer to her hole.

Tommy's tongue started to lap at her hole; Ann was a total anal virgin having not even fingered herself in that way, but it felt so right, his tongue pushing her cheeks apart.

Tommy paused everything he was doing, he stood up & took the belt, looping it through the buckle he then took her right first & and then her left, placed them in the small of her back and wrapping it around her hands, her body shook with excitement as she felt his rock hard member press against her pussy lips parting them whilst he pulled at the belt.

As his bellend finally went inside her, she realised quite how big he was, she felt stretched yet extremely aroused, Tommy paused and Ann started to feel comfortable then without warning he thrust deep inside her, she yelped and he pulled back before thrusting into her over and over.

Tommy built up more and more speed whilst Ann felt her cum running down her thighs, she had never gushed before or squirted for that matter, but her body was reacting to Tommy's forceful thrusting in a way she could never imagine, she was in heaven.

As Tommy slowed down she started to relax a little, then he pulled his cock out of her and dropped to his knees, he buried his tongue in to her arse again, lubing it up and preparing her for what was about to come next - he spent only a few seconds on his knees before standing again.

He repositioned himself behind her and started to press his cock against her virgin hole, she panicked and squealed "no, I'm not ready for this"

Tommy paused and reminded her that her fantasy was for a man to take what he wanted, ignoring her pleas, there was no stopping this, slowly he pressed harder & harder till his bellend was just inside her tight arse, she whimpered and squirmed, then as he had done before he slammed into her hard.

Ann screamed as her swollen clit squirted, the pain of his huge cock now thrusting in and out of her felt totally right, she knew that all her dreams of being submissive and having her body forcefully used were even more amazing in reality, she felt Tommy grab her hair and pulled her head up off the table as he thrust deep inside her, her cheeks become as moist as the inside her her legs as she cried whilst enjoying being totally dominated.

When Tommy was close to spilling his load in her he stopped, pulled out and whilst still holding her hair dragged her off the table and trust her onto her knees, he grabbed his cock and with a few strokes he came all over her face.

As Tommy looked down, he said "you look so beautiful like that my little slut" the words rang though her ears, he knew the effect it would have on her as she had told him repeatedly how she fantasised about being used then told she was a slut, she smiled and looked up at him, finally feeling truly satisfied.