Bad Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vickie suggests a whopper, "What if we take trust out of the equation?"

Sophia is unimpressed, "It's not possible. Any scheme you have fails because he has so little trust in you."

Vickie is clearly excited now. I hope she has a good plan; I hate seeing the pain in Bill's eyes.

Vickie is confident as she explains her plan, "Hear me out, I think this works and gets around his trust issues." She takes a deep breath. "I sign a one-year contract to be a bound slave to Jane."

Mom and Connie blow up at me. They're both complaining, swearing and listing how bad this is.

I hold up my hand and continue, "Think about it. This puts me in the house. Jane can humiliate me by making me walk around either partially or wholly nude, maybe just lingerie. She loses a bet to Bill, and he can take anything. If he doesn't take me, then there is no hope, and we're done.

"I don't want anything legally binding, but something that looks good. Once he owns me, he can do with me as he pleases. I have no doubt that I will be humiliated. However, I think in time, he will warm up to me again. If this doesn't work, then I agree, I have burned that bridge, and there is no hope."

Sophia objects, "You could end up on the internet, in magazines, gangbanged by a dozen of his buddies. I don't like this. I see too many bad outcomes."

I add, "I don't know. I can't see Bill doing any of that. Maybe not in the office, but in a controlled environment. I think he still loves you and won't do anything too humiliating. The big question is will Jane do this. There isn't much incentive for her. If Vickie gets back together with Bill, both Jane and I will be history. You have no idea how much fun he is. He is as considerate and caring a lover as I've ever had. I still love his father, but even he can't hold a candle to his son in the bedroom."

Sophia scoffs at me, "Nobody is that good. You've forgotten how good young men are."

Vickie beats Jane to say, "How little you know, mother. I am an expert on young and old men. I have had far more sex than all of you put together. So don't go lecturing me on who is good or not. Connie is right; anyone can stick a dick in you and move it around. None make you feel it like he does. I will do anything to get Bill back."

Jane asks, "Will you eat pussy in front of Bill?"

Vickie smiles warmly, "I love going down on women. They're, in general, more tender and caring. I say in general because there are many men with talent; it's just ... different. So yes, I will eat pussy and anything else you want from me so that we can entice Bill."

Jane is still smiling as she asks, "He fucks me, and that isn't going to stop. Can you live with watching that?"

Vickie is in tears, "It will break my heart, knowing that I could have been in your place, but yes, I deserve that punishment. It means we are closer to my goal, so yes, I will be OK."

Jane is tentative now, leery of her next question, "OK, it's a year down the road. The contract ends. If all goes well, you have Bill. Where does that leave me? Am I helping you to replace me?"

Jane has tears rolling down her face. I have worried about the same thing. I could live; I have had a great many incredible nights. However, she is young and in love. Am I saving one to lose the other?

Vickie eases our fears, "Oh Jane. I see the love you have for Bill. Even if I could steal him from you, I couldn't live with what it will do to you. Remember, right now, I am in that exact same situation. I had a great man and lost him. No, I won't inflict that pain on anyone, especially you two. You have both been very supportive of my efforts, and I won't do anything to harm you two.

"I don't know what we do, but no way I cut you out of his life. Right now, you two are keeping him alive. At times, like tonight, he's his old self. All too often, though, I see the sadness in his heart. This needs to work for us to save him. Remember, he has bigger demon than just me in his head still."

I feel sorry for this girl. I can tell she has endured a lot of pain and heartache. It's all self-induced, so it's hard to feel too sorry for her. If it didn't affect Bill, I wouldn't even be talking to these two, and I would be getting ready to ride Bill tonight. As soon as he gets home, he will take a shower and go to bed. He's mad at all of us. I think Vickie is right; I don't know what else to do.

I try to force a smile, "I agree to this. Unless someone has a better idea, I think this just might work. I don't like what Vickie will have to do, but since it's for Bill, I say let's give it a try. Have your legal team draw up a suitable document."

Sophia adds, "It won't be an issue. The thirteenth amendment makes it illegal. No document will stand up in a court of law. Therefore, it can look as authentic as possible, and I can get it notarized to make it look official. That means that Vickie can legally walk away at any time.

"How about I drop her off after dinner, say 8:00 PM? That gives everyone time to get home, have dinner, and get prepared. I will drop off her toys and some clothes."

Vickie gasps, "MOM!"

Sophia laughs, "Of course I know about your collection. I clean up your room before the maid does. No way I let them see that stuff."

That's way too much information for me.

Jane is surprisingly mature, "I am going to use you. I don't care if you like it, but I will help do anything that I think will get a rise out of Bill. I will tease him for a month before I start prompting him for a bet. Either you or I will howl loud enough to wake him up. If all goes well, he will be fucking you soon after that."

I am somber, "It sucks that we have to resort to this. You better not screw up Vickie; we have too much at stake. He can't ever learn about this agreement, or we will all be cut off."

Vickie is surprisingly confident, "We will restore him. I have the most to gain and lose; I'm motivated."

Chapter 11 -- Ensnaring Bill

Bill's point of view:

I am disgusted with the whole lot of them. As I pull up to the house, the front door light is on, but the door is locked. Good, they went to bed. I am tired from a long day. I run-up to my room, happy at not being stopped, and then take a nice hot shower. I am sore and NEED a pain pill. I did too much. I go to bed, but sleep does not come easy. My mind is still unhappy about tonight.

+++++

It's Tuesday morning. I get up early before Jane and mom. I am out the door grabbing fast food on the way to work. I am way behind in my work. I will need to follow up with Syracuse soon. All reports are positive but seeing is believing. The dog food company is in the middle of a shutdown as new equipment is being brought in.

Jane and mom come into my office at 9:00.

Mom starts with, "We're sorry. We want you to be happy. That's all." Jane moves to me and is on her knees, turning my chair towards her. "We both love you more than you will ever know. I need to make sure you understand this." Jane unzips me and pulls out my cock. Immediately she is eagerly blowing me. "There will be no more match-making. As of last night, that ended. You will understand tonight. Thursday, I want you back in Syracuse. I want an update."

Jane has undone my belt and button; she can now deep throat me. I love that sensation. Work has never been so fun. Jane does this occasionally, so this isn't something new. The amount of suction she uses is new. She is rushing this along before my secretary gets in. Mom locked my door, but Kim has a key. Kim is bright enough that if mom and Jane aren't in their offices, I probably don't want to be disturbed.

Mom continues to talk, but Jane has all my attention as she swirls her tongue on my cock. Her smile is amazing. With so much suction, she's drawing the cum from my balls. I feel they want to release. My job as a man is to hold out. I can't shoot after so little time. I need to show off my stamina.

Unfortunately, Jane is too motivated today and does get me off much sooner than I would have liked. Her eyes are on me, in a very desirable and submissive position. She inhales my entire cock as I shoot my first salvo down the express. Such a waste of sperm. She giggles as she pulls back and catches the next shot. Her eyes light up at tasting my cum. I fire again, and again, and again. Her smile is ear to ear.

Mom pushes Jane away and cleans my cock. She doesn't get much of my seed, but she's happy to get anything. Jane turns around and kisses mom. Mom's eyes explode with surprise as Jane shares her breakfast with her.

I am ashamed as I find that so hot and kinky that I shoot two more salvos onto the back of Jane's legs. She full-out laughs at my folly. Mom is thrilled. Even in an expensive dress and shoes, she is on the floor licking up the cum from Jane's legs. As Kim hangs up her jacket, mom and Jane go back to their offices.

Ten minutes later, Kim has a coffee for me. As she walks into my office, she stops, smells, then smiles before delivering my coffee. I blush and want to hide somewhere. I am so embarrassed.

As Kim walks out, she stops at the door, waits until I look at her, and she says, "Mom said this place was ... interesting. I must say, I wholeheartedly agree." She walks back to her desk.

Wow.

+++++

Dinner that night is interesting. I can tell Jane is excited about something. They've already hinted that someone is coming over. Does she have a boyfriend? Did she get tired of me? I have so much self-doubt that I brood about my situation all through dinner. I'm watching the Yankees game when the doorbell rings. They didn't invite me, so I didn't get up. I don't want to meet this guy. I do the considerate thing and turn off the TV.

Jane is at the door and is excited. Is she that tired of me that should pick out some random guy? Now I really feel terrible. I am near tears and am about ready to go upstairs.

I hear shuffling of feet, so I stay in my chair to see what the commotion is about. Vickie would not have been one if anyone had asked me what the first 1,000 guesses would have been for what came around the corner.

I want to object, but I have no words. She is looking at the floor and seems sad. What the hell is going on here.

Jane says, "Before I sign the contract, I want to see that she is healthy. Strip slave."

What the fuck did she just say? HOLY SHIT! Vickie is slowly taking off her blouse. She folds it and sets it on the table. She pulls down her skirt, folds it, and stacks it on her blouse. She takes off her shoes. Next is reaching around to unfasten the bra. She takes the straps off her shoulders and then pulls the cups out. Her beautiful breasts fall out of her bra. She has longer than normal nipples but is far from crazy. Her areolas are larger than average as well.

Jane stops her. She checks out the nipples with a finger, pressing it to gauge her reaction. Zero reaction from Vickie, but the nipple hardens, which causes Jane to smile.

Jane says, "Continue."

She has a frilly pair of panties on. Unceremoniously, they are dropped to the floor, picked up, folded, and placed on the pile. Her arms are behind her, and the head is down. Jane squats down looks up at her pussy. She takes a hand and slides a pair of fingers into Vickie. The fingers come out, she tastes them, and she grins. Yes, she is divine.

Jane says, "I find her acceptable."

She signs a form. Vickie signs the same form. Her mother is about to cry. She pulls a silver collar out of her purse and attaches it to her daughter's neck. She then takes out a beautiful silver chain-link leash and attaches it to the collar. They then sign a second set of documents.

Sophia has contempt in her eyes, "Exactly one year from today, I will be back for my daughter. I expect you to take good care of her."

With tears flowing down her face, she runs back to her car.

Jane can see that my eyes are popping out of my head. Vickie stays where she is; nobody told her to move.

Jane is happy as I have ever seen her. She strolls over to me with a sexy walk. She sits down across my lap. She hugs me, which makes me calm down. She can see that I am stressed.

Jane uses a soothing voice on me. I know she does this to me to calm down, and yet it works every fucking time!

Jane's voice is soft and sexy, "Yesterday while you were with Sandy, I bet Connie and Vickie, I could auction you off last night several times. They were 100% positive you would never fall for that, no matter what the situation. When we discussed what the winner gets, they wanted a slave for a year. Vickie figured if she couldn't get you, I would be the next best thing. If she owned me, I might be able to get you fucking her again to save me.

"Well, as you know, their plan failed miserably. She is my slave. She will not listen to you. You can't take her whenever you want. If you or mom want her, you must go through me first. Then I might let you have fun. I DECIDE, nobody else, especially Vickie. I hate what she did to you, but I'm not going to humiliate her nearly as much as she did you. Otherwise, I'm no better than she is. She is here for my pleasure, and I plan to keep her busy. Any questions."

This is bull shit.

I ask, "Can I see that so-called paperwork?"

Jane smiles as she hands it over. It's on their family lawyer's letterhead. No kidding, they know about this? I am no lawyer, but this looks legit. There's one big problem. I took history classes in school. I know about this thing called the Constitution and its amendments. In our country, no person may own another. This isn't good enough to wipe my ass. I hand it back with a blank look on my face, although for a whole different reason.

Why are they doing this? Why Vickie? This makes more sense if I owned her, then I would be fucking her. There has got to be more to this. How do I get her? Do I want her? Damn, she still has a killer body. Her breasts are full and stiff. Her body is lean with long legs and fantastic long blonde hair. I could watch her for a long time.

Yet, that will not be the case.

Jane is visibly excited, "Come on, slave, you have some pleasing to do. Grab your clothes and suitcases. QUICKLY!"

Jane looks at mom and me, "Goodnight."

It's only a bit after 8:00.

Mom looks at me, "I want you to behave. Your sister has been on an emotional roller coaster with you. We thought we were going to lose you three times now. The bet was made by both mother and daughter. I nixed the deal with Sophia; she can't be away from work for that long, and she puts in long days. Vickie will still go to work; Jane doesn't want to ruin her life.

"You had your chance with Vickie, and you let it go. Let Jane have her fun. She thought she was going to lose you. No ideas from you, let Jane have her fun. Between you and Vickie pleasing her, that daughter of mine will be in a fantastic mood.

"Now, I have a favor to ask you. Hear me out. No complaining until after I finish. Ok?"

I sigh and take a deep breath, trying to look defeated. Mom smiles at me; she isn't fooled.

Mom askes me point blank, "Would you agree that a man your age in your condition should be dating?"

That's not at all what I expected. I do not like this idea, but I shall listen to the whole thing.

Cautiously, I answer, "Yessssssss."

Mom smiles at me, "You have been burned the last few times." My head drops. "It's just a fact, nothing against you. A run of bad luck. Would you agree that if you were going to start dating, you need a safe first date?"

OK, I like this. Mom wants to take me on a date. Oh yes, this is good.

Mom giggles, "I can see it in your eyes; you like this idea. I got two women for you."

Wait. What? Two women? It's not mom?

Mom laughs, "Your face tells me exactly what's on your mind. No, I was not going to suggest me; that would be too easy. The first woman is ... Sophia." I gasp. "Wait a minute. She hasn't dated for longer than I have. Like you, she has had bad dates and needs a safe first date to get back into the scene. I can't think of anyone better than you. She won't marry you, like me, she's too old. You will both have fun, though.

"The second surprises even me; it's my sister Libby. Since she saw you at the club, she has been riding my ass to get a piece of you. Not even Vickie has her experience. I think she can teach you a thing or two. She's a bit wilder; start with Sophia first. She will be nervous but is a nice woman to talk to. You will enjoy your time with her."

Mom stops; it's my turn now. Damn, what do I make of that? I craft my answer before speaking.

Using a strong voice, I say, "Ok."

Surprisingly, she looks happy to me. Am I wrong about Vickie?

The following day, I am woken up by Jane screaming, "Yes!" It concludes with a scream of "YESSSSSSS," that tails off like she died.

At breakfast, we're all dressed up for work. All three of us take the same car. Joining us at the table is the usual crew of a maid, a chef, Ronnie, and today there is Richard, a repairman, and Vickie. Vickie is unusual in that she has on only a beautiful bright red set of Victoria's Secret lacy lingerie.

Jane lays down the law to the house, "Slave will be our guest for one year. She is my slave and will only respond to me. She has tremendous oral skills, which I will be using, better learn to deal with it. This is her typical attire inside the house. After we leave, she will go to work and then return here afterward. She will need a key, just in case we get delayed.

"If she does not follow my rules, the punishments are quite severe for her, and you will hear screams of pain. Don't worry; I won't draw blood or permanently harm her, I'm not that sadistic. Any questions?"

Ronnie smiles, "Will you be sharing her?"

Jane laughs, "Sorry, Ronnie, this is my toy. If I share her with one, you will all want a go with her. I won the lottery, and I plan to keep her for myself."

I have never seen Jane so confident and happy. Vickie must have done a number on her last night. This might be a good thing for Jane.

Mom has the next item for discussion. Mom has a broad grin on her face; she is up to no good.

Mom users her sexy voice, which surprises the table, "As all of you know, Bill's dating has not been going well. Therefore, as his mother, I am stepping up and intervening in his life. Bill, Friday night at 7:00 PM sharp, I have set you up with a blind date at Tony's."

Everyone has a look of shock on their face. I dare say that Vickie and Jane look the most disappointed. Mom shot them both a reassuring look. If this isn't to get them jealous, then why am I going?

I have a typical day at work up until lunchtime. Mom sends Kim, my assistant, and her mother, mom's assistant, out for a long lunch. Mom and Jane come into my office with sub sandwiches, chips, pickles, cookies, and sodas. That's a big lunch. I clear my desk, and they pull up chairs.

After a nice lunch, we all sit back in our chairs. Now I get to find out what this is about.

Mom is first to speak, "With the new house addition, there will be some changes."

She makes it sound like we added on a media room. We added a SLAVE!

Mom continues, "Jane still wants every other night with you. However, most nights, she will go back to her room to play with our slave. I will come to you, so we can sleep together. I do love that feeling of being held by a man.

"Bill. I will be setting you up on a few blind dates. If you find a girlfriend because of that or other dating, Jane and I will stop everything. If you still desire something from us, we would be glad to oblige you.

"You are going to Syracuse tomorrow and meet with the managers. Because of that, we will reschedule Vickie for another day next week, and you will be at Global on Friday. Tomorrow is important; two companies are on the brink of failure, and we need to see a turnaround.

+++++